Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I didn't know Kristen moved to LA. I wonder if she would ever be considered for RHoBH. Better than Annemarie or Teddy.

Dorinda is the worst.

Edited by QQQQ
  • Like 13
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, funnygirl said:

"Eagles don't fly with pigeons, okay. So go get your breadcrumbs and get back to me tomorrow." 

LMAO and Ramona wanting to write it down and Sonja trying to remember it. This is the Housewives chaos I love. These women argue in one breath and bring the laughs the next.

The OG RHONY women are always looking for a good time. It's funny how social media was basically age-shamming the franchise as one of the arguments for a reboot. These women are organically feisty and have shamelessly put themselves out there. 

Their heads are in the clouds, they are blissfully ignorant, they are blunt, wealthy but they don't flaunt it like the "younger" Housewives crowd. If it sounds like I'm a stan for OG RHONY, I am. I'm all about these broads in regards of being entertained. No other Housewives franchise has ever brought it like them.

I hope Bravo does multiple RHONY "Legacy" RHUGT's. I want to see Jill, Alex, Aviva, Holla Heather, Carole, Tinsley in the mix (I think Bethenny well and truly burned her bridge).

YMMV

Age shaming to push for a reboot which failed spectacularly. 

• Like 11
  • Applause 3

It’s funny - I kinda liked the reboot but didn’t realize how much I missed the OGs until I watched this - I’m all for bringing them back (minus Dorinda). And I like Kristen, she’s got a pleasant Tinsley vibe to her.

• Like 10
  • Applause 1
On 12/15/2023 at 1:14 AM, politichick said:

Why does Kelly look so different?

And yes, Dorinda is still a fucking monster bitch.

I think Kelly got fillers put in her face just prior to the trip. She needs time for her face to settle.

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

I love seeing the OGs  I didn't  realise how much I missed them. I love them, warts and all. I'm not very keen on Kristen, except  when she mentions  Dorinda  being put on pause,  and Dorinda  fires back, Kristen  was fired. So fun! I found  myself  grinning.  I'm not very keen on the new NY women.

• Like 9
6 hours ago, JAYJAY1979 said:

Dorinda is super sensitive, but sweetie.. there is a reason you've been put on pause/fired and her behavior in this episode proves it

Dorinda is a nasty drunk but she hasn’t turned nasty yet on this trip, I hope it stays that way.

• Like 6

I really enjoyed Kristen needling Dorinda.  I loathe Dorinda, and her addiction to being paused.  It's fun watching her lose her mind over it.  I wish Kristen had asked her if getting paused paid better than getting fired.

• Like 3
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 4

I was hesitant about watching this because I can't stand Ramona, Dorinda is still an awful drunk and Sonja is still a loopy mess. But I'm a sucker for HW so I gave in. 

Does Dorinda think that she's going to be cast on the reboot when she's "unpaused"? I kind of love Kristen going after her

• Like 8
  • Applause 3

Dorinda is a very mean woman but at the same time she can be very sweet but I cannot figure out why she is in denial she is on pause considering RHONY is completely different cast and none of those women are coming back.

I love that Kristen has sense of humor about none of the women remember filming with her. Kristen has not changed, she looks great, is she still modeling?

Ramona, Lu and Sonja all doing their Cameos all at the same time in the car was hysterical.

Ramona having a shit fit about the rooms is on par.

Kelly is mentally unwell, at first she seemed to have rallied since Scary Island, she was so normal in her info processing but cut to a few scenes later and we all saw the cracks starting to show.

There is nothing youthful in Sonja always wanting to be naked on camera, Ramona is still really bad at flirting, Lu looks stunning and I would like the name of her doctor, please do not tell me it is just her good genes. Dorinda walks like a duck, lol and I appreciate her not being boy crazy. 

If I were on that trip I'd have chosen the cottage instead of the main house, less Ramona exposure.

• Like 7

Bravo aired this episode on Wednesday along the new episodes of the RH of Beverly Hills and the RH of Miami. It seems it's promoting the series (and what might come out of it). 

Dorinda, Andy Cohen didn't say you were on pause, you pushed the term for a long time, and you worn him down as a guest on a Watch What Happens Live episode in order to repeat it (she was literally begging him like on BravoCon later on). You were fired because of your behavior. I loved that Kristen kept needling her about it.

It's wild the women stayed at the same house they filmed years ago. The one the pirate visited, where Aviva had a fit about not welcoming Reid, her husband with a red carpet, and a party, and calling Ramona and Sonja white trash. Bravo showed three episode reruns early one morning a couple of days ago. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, ladle said:

Why does Kelly sound completely different??

Genuine question: is it because, due to all of the work, she’s no longer able to functionally move the lower part of her face?

Possibly?

I saw episode 1 on Bravo and now its only being shown on Peacock. Xfinity dropped Peacock and I refuse to pay for another streaming network on top of my extremely high Xfinity bill. I'm hoping that it will eventually be shown on Bravo. 

• Like 3
  • Hugs 1

Didn’t Dorinda mention once when she was on RHONY that after a certain age a woman should wear a 2 piece.  I think it was when she wore the olive green one piece in Cartagena.  She should have stuck with that premise.

• Like 5
53 minutes ago, Emmeline said:

Didn’t Dorinda mention once when she was on RHONY that after a certain age a woman should wear a 2 piece.  I think it was when she wore the olive green one piece in Cartagena.  She should have stuck with that premise.

I think I'm glad that I didn't see this.

• LOL 4

I've been watching RHNY for the last year, and am up to season 6. I started season 7 but got pretty bored with it. I may or may not continue watching. I miss the original Housewives, I am not sure why they got rid of Alex who was my favorite (to watch, not necessarily to root for). Ramona is consistently annoying every episode she is in, but seems to be the voice of reason on this episode, which is scary. I love that she can't remember that Kristen and Dorinda were on a season together or that she went to Kristen's party a year prior.

Dorinda looks like an asshole trying to argue with Kristen over which one of them was actually fired. I'd agree with the women that Kristen should drop it if Dorinda wasn't the one who started it over insisting on a completely unnecessary (and erroneous) distinction between being fired and being put "on pause". If Dorinda wants to interrupt someone to split hairs like that, she deserves to be needled.

Does LuAnn smoke? Why does her voice sound so different now?

• Like 3
19 hours ago, Tatum said:

Does LuAnn smoke? Why does her voice sound so different now?

The camera has caught Lu smoking or talking about wanting to smoke, here and there since the first season. It seems that she was attempting to be discreet about it. But she openly smokes while venting to Jules at Blue Stone Manor, right after Frankel shrieks at her for how Lu “sleeps with everyone.” Jules was meanwhile very upset about her dad’s health issues. 

You’d think Lu would quit smoking to protect her delicate cabaret vocal chords!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2