Type keyword(s) to search

S13.E05: Sutton-ly Suspicious

• Start Topic

11 hours ago, ZettaK said:

It was sad to hear that Crystal, and her mother were responsible for her brother's engagement ending. Crystal had the nerve to say that she knows what is best for him. He was 41 when the episode was filmed. I believe what her husband said- that she competed with the fiancee for her brother's affection. Jeff doesn't seem to be over the end of the relationship. 

Yeah, but in the end it was Jeff who was responsible; he chose to leave his fiancee in China, acquiescing to his mother and sister's panic in the early days of Covid.  A panic I completely understand however.   There was a deadly virus coming out of China and I would want my loved one out of there too to quarantine in my big safe BH manse.  People didn't know what we know now.   I don't blame Crystal for that. 

It was sad to see her brother's regret and I'm glad he has a friend/brother-in-law like Rob. 

All that said, it's a pretty weak storyline.  Come on Crystal,  do better.   😛

Edited by Cosmocrush
  • Like 11
  • Love 1
On 11/24/2023 at 4:05 PM, Baltimore Betty said:

That was same riding club was saw Teddi and Laurie have a scene together, The Paddock Riding Club...$47,000 is not a crazy amount to spend on a horse but it is if she never rides that horse, that would be a crime.  I rode a horse that sold for $900,000 at his yearling sale, (it was supposed to be trained to be a racer but was not a fast horse at all but just a lovely horse to ride).  There was a horse at the barn where I ride that came from Ireland, that horse had a passport!

I used to ride at the Paddock Riding Club yearrrrs ago.  Its a lovely place and frankly 50K for a horse is not that much at all depending on the training.  The cost to fly him to the US was at least 15K.  I own thoroughbreds and a mare I bid on last week at Keenland was 1MM as a yearling and I stopped at $12K as a broodmare LOL.

There are a lot of very expensive yet slow horses out there like the infamous Green Monkey who cost 16MM and made a whopping $10,000 on the track ha ha.

And actually western saddles are more expensive than English many times, a custom Harris show saddle are easily 20K and up.  Sutton has excellent taste so I am sure the horse will have the best of the best.  And boarding is only $900 a month which I am shocked it is that cheap - the horse will live the good life.

• Like 7
  • Useful 5
  • Love 1

I take everything Erika said about her mom with the same grain of salt she’s spewed since coming on the show, especially the Tom Girardi situation..  Always the victim and mean as a snake.  I thought her mom seemed nice.  Erika treated her and talked about her like the trash she herself is.

Speaking of early season Kyle, there is no way THAT Kyle would have laid on that gross stage and simulated sex.  She just wants Mo to see it.  

• Like 9
  • Applause 5
50 minutes ago, Slakkie said:

I used to ride at the Paddock Riding Club yearrrrs ago.  Its a lovely place and frankly 50K for a horse is not that much at all depending on the training.  The cost to fly him to the US was at least 15K.  I own thoroughbreds and a mare I bid on last week at Keenland was 1MM as a yearling and I stopped at $12K as a broodmare LOL.

There are a lot of very expensive yet slow horses out there like the infamous Green Monkey who cost 16MM and made a whopping $10,000 on the track ha ha.

And actually western saddles are more expensive than English many times, a custom Harris show saddle are easily 20K and up.  Sutton has excellent taste so I am sure the horse will have the best of the best.  And boarding is only $900 a month which I am shocked it is that cheap - the horse will live the good life.

Very cool that you rode at PRC! I am location nerd, I always Google locations where ever the HW's film!

Aren't horses the best, they are the best cure for whatever is bothering you in the real world.

The $900,000 horse I rode was owned by the woman who owned Lemon Drop Kid, (winner of the 1999 Belmont Stakes and was bought for $200,000 from Keenland, Sadly that expensive and not fast enough horse I rode, (Oregon Ridge) would not be a contender. 

Sutton's $47,000 seems like a bargain, lol. I hope she will ride her horse and enjoy him.  Did Sutton say she knew how to ride?

• Like 1

I rewatched and listened carefully about five to six times.

How are you feeling after Vegas?

Wasn’t my favorite departure.

(aggressively) You have a habit of losing your sh—, in ridiculous circumstances, too.

Name ‘em.

That - - what?

Name ‘em.

Well, what you did was ridiculous— 

Name ‘em.

Uh, not having—

Name ‘em.

Well, be quiet.

(animated facial expression) Name ‘em.

(aggressive and very loud) Let me talk! (yelling) Jesus!

Sutton kept interrupting Kyle, but she never yelled or screamed. 

• Like 14

So when did Sutton become a horse person?  Is this a change?  Is there something going on?????  Just kidding of course, but seriously the way she was peppering Kyle with questions about taking care of herself with not drinking and exercise was weird.  What's any of that got to do with Sutton? 

Sutton wants Kyle to "confide" in her but there isn't any upside for Kyle to do that.  I doubt Sutton has confided in Kyle either because we would have heard all about it if that was the case. 

Hey Sutton, OF COURSE your friendship with Kyle is a farce: you are on a reality TV show together and Kyle is savvy enough to realize that, even if you are not. 

• Like 4
51 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Very cool that you rode at PRC! I am location nerd, I always Google locations where ever the HW's film!

Aren't horses the best, they are the best cure for whatever is bothering you in the real world.

The $900,000 horse I rode was owned by the woman who owned Lemon Drop Kid, (winner of the 1999 Belmont Stakes and was bought for $200,000 from Keenland, Sadly that expensive and not fast enough horse I rode, (Oregon Ridge) would not be a contender. 

Sutton's $47,000 seems like a bargain, lol. I hope she will ride her horse and enjoy him.  Did Sutton say she knew how to ride?

I actually bid on a daughter of LDK at Keeneland.  I ended up not buying because the market tanked big time and I am a mid market person and there is no market for anything under a 100K prospect.  Its pretty crazy to think a 25K stud fee is considered "cheap" so I decided to wait out the market.

Sutton has always had horses - at least what she said.  She also said Sancho is broke to a cart so he must be really well trained because they have to be to do that.  I mean if she gets 300K a month why not spend a sliver on a horse :-)

• Like 1
  • Useful 4
8 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

Yeah, but in the end it was Jeff who was responsible; he chose to leave his fiancee in China, acquiescing to his mother and sister's panic in the early days of Covid.  A panic I completely understand however.   There was a deadly virus coming out of China and I would want my loved one out of there too to quarantine in my big safe BH manse.  People didn't know what we know now.   I don't blame Crystal for that. 

It was sad to see her brother's regret and I'm glad he has a friend/brother-in-law like Rob. 

Jeff was an adult, so yes, he could decide himself. We are not aware of the timeline, but the situation was bad in the U.S.A., as well. I also assume that her brother is very well off (he has a successful pop music career for 20 years in China), and he could isolate himself, and his fiancee at a mansion in China. But there was panic regarding covid for some time. It seems there is more to the story because Crystal's husband said that she wanted to be the primary (as he called it) in Jeff's affection, as if she was competing with the fiancee.

6 hours ago, ButterQueen said:

I take everything Erika said about her mom with the same grain of salt she’s spewed since coming on the show, especially the Tom Girardi situation..  Always the victim and mean as a snake.  I thought her mom seemed nice.  Erika treated her and talked about her like the trash she herself is.

Speaking of early season Kyle, there is no way THAT Kyle would have laid on that gross stage and simulated sex.  She just wants Mo to see it.  

Like Erika said, she can tolerate her mother only for a few days. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 1
21 hours ago, Cosmocrush said:

She’s not had a compelling storyline since she’s been on the show, but maybe that is going to change with this new housewife (if you can believe the promos).

• Like 5
18 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

I rewatched and listened carefully about five to six times.

How are you feeling after Vegas?

Wasn’t my favorite departure.

(aggressively) You have a habit of losing your sh—, in ridiculous circumstances, too.

Name ‘em.

That - - what?

Name ‘em.

Well, what you did was ridiculous— 

Name ‘em.

Uh, not having—

Name ‘em.

Well, be quiet.

(animated facial expression) Name ‘em.

(aggressive and very loud) Let me talk! (yelling) Jesus!

Sutton kept interrupting Kyle, but she never yelled or screamed. 

I seem to be one of the few here who is not on Sutton’s case for how she acted. Kyle came in spoiling for a fight, just like she came into the store after the run-in with Diana. Was this visit unexpected? That would be just like Kyle to show up to (hopefully) catch Sutton off guard.

So what if Sutton had had a few? She was in her own home, and owed Kyle nothing — especially after how Kyle went off. (Actually, this BS should have been handled — and left behind — in Las Vegas. But delayed reaction explosions are HW specialties.)

• Like 3
  • Applause 9
On 11/23/2023 at 10:16 AM, Pi237 said:

So, Crystal and her mom made her brother move to the states and abandon his fiance?  That's COLD.  

That whole scene was ABSOLUTE cringe to me and Crystal is SOOOOOO defensive. Very, "oh well" about it too. You can see she doesn't like being MADE TO FEEL guilty about her part in it, not that she ACTUALLY feels guilty about it. I mean, that's some serious shit and Crystal looks a bit sheepish but doesn't really seem to look remorseful and seeing just how hard it STILL hits her brother just reinforces my dislike for Crystal.

She's a spoiled, entitled woman with a dash of mean girl who thinks that her opinion on matters is what goes. It was a bit chilling to see her just blandly repeat "That's the Chinese way" like she was just explaining feng shui and not her and her mother ruining her brothers life. 

That little exchange really renewed my dislike for Crystal. I've always gotten a selfish vibe from her and that really sealed the deal for me. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
1 hour ago, Yours Truly said:

That whole scene was ABSOLUTE cringe to me and Crystal is SOOOOOO defensive. Very, "oh well" about it too. You can see she doesn't like being MADE TO FEEL guilty about her part in it, not that she ACTUALLY feels guilty about it. I mean, that's some serious shit and Crystal looks a bit sheepish but doesn't really seem to look remorseful and seeing just how hard it STILL hits her brother just reinforces my dislike for Crystal.

She's a spoiled, entitled woman with a dash of mean girl who thinks that her opinion on matters is what goes. It was a bit chilling to see her just blandly repeat "That's the Chinese way" like she was just explaining feng shui and not her and her mother ruining her brothers life. 

That little exchange really renewed my dislike for Crystal. I've always gotten a selfish vibe from her and that really sealed the deal for me. 

This. I could not believe that a grown-ass man could be literally bullied into leaving his fiancee by his mother and sister. Crystal’s response to him crying was was cringe. Okay, talk to you later…CLICK. She didn’t give two shits. 

Obviously he is used to that treatment. Sad.

EDIT…Yes, there may be some cultural conventions at play here that we don’t understand, but that still does not excuse Crystal’s reaction.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

This. I could not believe that a grown-ass man could be literally bullied into leaving his fiancee by his mother and sister. Crystal’s response to him crying was was cringe. Okay, talk to you later…CLICK. She didn’t give two shits. 

Obviously he is used to that treatment. Sad.

EDIT…Yes, there may be some cultural conventions at play here that we don’t understand, but that still does not excuse Crystal’s reaction.

Exactly! Crystal seems bothered by the idea that her brother is still carrying on about the issue and it's written all over her face that she wants him to be over it. Cause you know that means this is a subject that puts HER in a bad light and God forbid Crystal takes accountability for any of her bad behavior. HER truth is all that matters donchaknow?

Edited by Yours Truly
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

I don't want to be an ass, and I truly wish happiness for all, but I cannot work up the energy to care about Crystal's brother's ex-fiancee who didn't even consent to have her image on the show. I can barely work up the energy to care about Crystal's own plotlines ("What plotlines?" you ask) as she is such a non-entity on the show this season. 

What's next? A storyline about Dorit's thief's dog groomer? Sutton's ex-husband's urologist? 

• LOL 7
  • Love 1
On 11/22/2023 at 8:27 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

Flying to go see a horse you randomly bought with Jennifer Tilly tho this is what this show used to be .. Lisa V kinda money and randomness 

Yeah, I have to agree. I'm not a big Sutton fan, but this is the kind of content I tune in to see. 

• Like 4

Okay, I'm going to say something, and I know I'm going to get excoriated but... *deep breath* .... here it goes:

I don't think what Erika "did" to Jax was that bad.

I say this as someone who generally likes Garcelle and loathes Erika. And I say this as a mother. It's not like Erika was yelling at Garcelle's son. She was telling him to "fuck off" in a lighthearted way -- I thought the gist seemed to be that she was saying what a good kid he was for hanging around and that he should go home. And this is not a 5-year-old. This is a teen. A teen who was raised in L.A., adjacent to the entertainment industry. Pretty sure he's heard the f-word a time or two. Hell, my 9-year-old has heard the f-work and knows what it means. She also know now what "DILF" means because she randomly read it on a bathroom wall, but I digress...

Now, should Erika have said what she did? NOPE! If I had been Garcelle, I would have been pissed! But, for Garcelle to bring it up over a year later, after everyone's already apologized? For her to scold Dorit for not scolding Erika in the moment (again, over a year later)? For her to say that Erika should have apologized to her son (after telling the women that she didn't feel comfortable with them around her kids... Like, again, I haaaaate Erika, but I can understand why she wouldn't have approached Jax directly)? For Garcelle to compare the incident to Dorit literally being held at gunpoint in her home

Come on.

Okay, commence throwing the tomatoes. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

I thought that Erika yelled at Garcelle's son "Get the fuck out of here" This was after he tried to pick up a flower arrangement to take to his mother. And she yelled it at least 3 times. My take on this was that Erika was so drunk she thought that a random black kid wandered into the event and she was yelling at him to get the fuck out of here.  There is nothing that can excuse her trashy mouth nothing. She did apologize to Garcelle for her outburst. I think what Garcelle is having a hard time with is Mo, Kyle and PK and Dorit laughing about this and saying that they thought it was great that Erika could let loose and have a moment. As far as comparing this to Dorit's being held at gun point please we didn't see this if it even happened but we did see Erika let loose with hurling a vulgar comment to a 15 year old black  child. Maybe some don't think this is something to get upset about but I do. 

And this is not about whether he knows the meaning of the F work it is about a grown ass middle age woman screaming this at a 15 year old kid at his mother's birthday party. 

Edited by 65mickey
  • Like 10
  • Applause 9

I believe that Erika didn't mean to be hurful. I think she was a drunk woman with a foul mouth, but what she said was still inappropriate and hurtful. You don't to talk to a kid like that. Poor Jax didn't know what to say or what was going on. If it had been any one of the other women's kids (especially Erika's), they would have raised hell. I doubt any of the others would have been a fraction as graceful about it as Garcelle was. If she politely admits she still doesn't trust these women a year later, I don't see the big deal. I wouldn't either.

I'm not sure if one of these women has ever said something along the lines of "Garcelle, we are so sorry for laughing about how Erika spoke to Jax last year. It was wrong. I don't know how we ever saw humor in what Erika said. I would be furious I someone spoke to my child that way and understand why you were so upset by it and don't trust us. I promise we won't let someone speak to any of your sweet kids like that ever again and hope to earn your trust back." 

It's been mostly "I was drunk. He was getting flowers for his mama. I hadn't seen the footage. Being a mom means more than anything. It's been a year already." The only women I believe care about Jax are Crystal, who tried to get him the heck out of there, and Sutton, because she is actually Garcelle's friend. 

5 hours ago, 65mickey said:

I thought that Erika yelled at Garcelle's son "Get the fuck out of here" This was after he tried to pick up a flower arrangement to take to his mother. And she yelled it at least 3 times. My take on this was that Erika was so drunk she thought that a random black kid wandered into the event and she was yelling at him to get the fuck out of here.  There is nothing that can excuse her trashy mouth nothing. She did apologize to Garcelle for her outburst. I think what Garcelle is having a hard time with is Mo, Kyle and PK and Dorit laughing about this and saying that they thought it was great that Erika could let loose and have a moment. As far as comparing this to Dorit's being held at gun point please we didn't see this if it even happened but we did see Erika let loose with hurling a vulgar comment to a 15 year old black  child. Maybe some don't think this is something to get upset about but I do. 

And this is not about whether he knows the meaning of the F work it is about a grown ass middle age woman screaming this at a 15 year old kid at his mother's birthday party. 

Exactly. Erika didn't just use the f word in a teen's presence. It was what are you doing here, get the fuck out of here or whatever. Jax had just finished middle school and was only 14. Treat kids with kindness and respect, whether or not they're Hollywood kids, their father is Charlie Sheen, whatever. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 8
  • Love 4
44 minutes ago, RealHousewife said:

I believe that Erika didn't mean to be hurtful. I think she was a drunk woman with a foul mouth, but what she said was still inappropriate and hurtful.

I don't think it phased her one way or another.  If she felt bad about it she would have approached Jax not the other way around.  I don't think it mattered one bit if it was Garcelle's 14 year old or some random person.  Erika is trash and she never misses a chance to remind us.

I don't even know what having her mom come to visit was supposed to prove besides the fact that she talks to her mother the same way she talks to everyone - rude.   I guess because she doesn't have any friends that aren't on the payroll she had to bring her mother on the show - and then berate her for not doing the dishes.  🙄

I do believe this is the first time in her life Erika has had to pay her own bills. 

• Like 8
  • Love 3
20 hours ago, RoseAllDay said:

I seem to be one of the few here who is not on Sutton’s case for how she acted. Kyle came in spoiling for a fight, just like she came into the store after the run-in with Diana. Was this visit unexpected? That would be just like Kyle to show up to (hopefully) catch Sutton off guard.

So what if Sutton had had a few? She was in her own home, and owed Kyle nothing — especially after how Kyle went off. (Actually, this BS should have been handled — and left behind — in Las Vegas. But delayed reaction explosions are HW specialties.)

I posted that recent Bethenny podcast interview with Denise over in the Denise thread, and they talk about this sort of thing: the character arcs on these shows. The new HW is always super popular in their first season and then by their third, the tide has changed.

I think this is what's happening with Sutton now and some viewers are more confident in talking about how much they don't like her. Which is their right, of course. We all have our picks of who we like and why. 

I like Sutton, even though she does and says things that are strange to my ears.

That Denise interview opened my eyes a bit on a few things from her time on the show. Even though I don't watch RHONY, I also found Bethenny's comments interesting too. She was a good interviewer. Also I didn't realize I could love Denise more than I do. 😂

FWIW, Denise said she would never again be friends with Rinna, but she mentioned that she's still friends with Garcelle and has become friends with Sutton. 

Apparently Sutton will have some storyline to explain why she's acting weirder than usual this season. So, I'm looking forward to finding out what her issue actually is.

Edited by Surrealist
  • Like 5
  • Useful 3

@65mickey, I do think it's a good point that there's a racial dynamic here, with a white woman yelling at a Black kid that he's out of place. I was considering the incident through my own (privileged) lens as a white person/mother, but Garcelle is used to her kids being treated differently by larger society (and specifically the cast of this show). So I could see how this would land differently for her. That's a really fair point.  

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
10 minutes ago, ladle said:

@65mickey, I do think it's a good point that there's a racial dynamic here, with a white woman yelling at a Black kid that he's out of place. I was considering the incident through my own (privileged) lens as a white person/mother, but Garcelle is used to her kids being treated differently by larger society (and specifically the cast of this show). So I could see how this would land differently for her. That's a really fair point.  

The whole thing is sad, Garcelle knows the situation has a double standard, like if it were to happen with one of Kyle's kids it would be 100 times worse and unforgivable...Jax knew if he didn't resolve things with Erika his mother would not be able to move forward, he is a good kid.

4 hours ago, Surrealist said:

Apparently Sutton will have some storyline to explain why she's acting weirder than usual this season. So, I'm looking forward to finding out what her issue actually is.

I am hoping the reason is more than a designer being held up at customs at the airport.

• Like 9
  • Wink 3
  • LOL 1
17 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

I believe that Erika didn't mean to be hurful. I think she was a drunk woman with a foul mouth, but what she said was still inappropriate and hurtful. You don't to talk to a kid like that. Poor Jax didn't know what to say or what was going on. If it had been any one of the other women's kids (especially Erika's), they would have raised hell. I doubt any of the others would have been a fraction as graceful about it as Garcelle was. If she politely admits she still doesn't trust these women a year later, I don't see the big deal. I wouldn't either.

I'm not sure if one of these women has ever said something along the lines of "Garcelle, we are so sorry for laughing about how Erika spoke to Jax last year. It was wrong. I don't know how we ever saw humor in what Erika said. I would be furious I someone spoke to my child that way and understand why you were so upset by it and don't trust us. I promise we won't let someone speak to any of your sweet kids like that ever again and hope to earn your trust back." 

It's been mostly "I was drunk. He was getting flowers for his mama. I hadn't seen the footage. Being a mom means more than anything. It's been a year already." The only women I believe care about Jax are Crystal, who tried to get him the heck out of there, and Sutton, because she is actually Garcelle's friend. 

Exactly. Erika didn't just use the f word in a teen's presence. It was what are you doing here, get the fuck out of here or whatever. Jax had just finished middle school and was only 14. Treat kids with kindness and respect, whether or not they're Hollywood kids, their father is Charlie Sheen, whatever. 

Drunk, entitled Erika was just being drunk, entitled Erika. The whole exchange with her, Jax, and Crystal was forced — and weird. 

Erika probably needed the flashback to remind her of what happened. Wasn’t that the season where she was hitting the sauce pretty hard, as well as self-medicating?

Jax was the adult in the room, both times. He can now check that off his “to-do” list and never have to deal with her again.

• Like 4
  • Love 3
On 11/27/2023 at 7:12 PM, 65mickey said:

I thought that Erika yelled at Garcelle's son "Get the fuck out of here" This was after he tried to pick up a flower arrangement to take to his mother. And she yelled it at least 3 times. My take on this was that Erika was so drunk she thought that a random black kid wandered into the event and she was yelling at him to get the fuck out of here. 

I think that's a reach - she was drunk and had just been inappropriate with Oliver and was showing her ass with the other kids.  There's no reason to think she thought he was a random black kid and was outraged at his presence.

On 11/27/2023 at 10:04 PM, RealHousewife said:

I doubt any of the others would have been a fraction as graceful about it as Garcelle was. If she politely admits she still doesn't trust these women a year later, I don't see the big deal. I wouldn't either.

If she politely admitted it when it came up I'd agree with you.  Bringing it up herself at a weekend away was just stirring shit.  I'm not dissing her - it's her job and she was doing it.  As they all would have.  If you have a legitimate grudge, work it for all it's worth!! 😄

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

Hadn't they been talking about Oliver the night before? And didn't Jax get a lot of bullying online because of what happened?

Garcelle may have brought it up in part because she was going to visit Oliver that day and Sutton was the only one invited to join her. Who knows what lines the editors may have cut.

Black kid or white kid, what Erika did was completely wrong and if she'd done it to any of the other women's kids, except perhaps Sutton's because these bitches don't care about her, they would have expressed major outrage en masse. And then PK, Mo, etc. laugh about it after? Who talks to any child like that?

Erika is one fucked up bitch.

On WWHL, Sutton said she'd gotten some very bad news the morning of the trip that we'll learn about this season.

Interested to see the comment above about how in previous seasons, Kyle would never in a million years gotten up on that Magic Mike stage in that short dress with some strange dude licking whipped cream off of her body. She was totally acting out and trying to stick it to her husband. And she should have minded her own fucking business and left Sutton and Garcelle alone instead of arbitrarily deciding they all had to leave just to stir up shit. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, politichick said:

Hadn't they been talking about Oliver the night before? And didn't Jax get a lot of bullying online because of what happened?

Garcelle may have brought it up in part because she was going to visit Oliver that day and Sutton was the only one invited to join her. Who knows what lines the editors may have cut.

Black kid or white kid, what Erika did was completely wrong and if she'd done it to any of the other women's kids, except perhaps Sutton's because these bitches don't care about her, they would have expressed major outrage en masse. And then PK, Mo, etc. laugh about it after? Who talks to any child like that?

On WWHL, Sutton said she'd gotten some very bad news the morning of the trip that we'll learn about this season.

Interested to see the comment above about how in previous seasons, Kyle would never in a million years gotten up on that Magic Mike stage in that short dress with some strange dude licking whipped cream off of her body. She was totally acting out and trying to stick it to her husband. And she should have minded her own fucking business and left Sutton and Garcelle alone instead of arbitrarily deciding they all had to leave just to stir up shit. 

YES!  I learned a lot about Mo, Kyle, PK and Dorit in that scene.  None of it good.  Assholes who didn't think GARCELLE'S kid was worthy of respect, kindness, protection etc.  Wonder why?  

• Like 8
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, politichick said:

Diana and Erika ganged up on Garcelle, and Diana posted a tweet saying “OK, trolls, do your worst” re: Jax, who I believe was a high school freshman. Both of the despicable harpies denied it, of course, and blamed bots. That was also the season where Diana appeared at the reunion remotely, which was probably wise because Garcelle was 🔥🔥🔥🔥

That was the most outrageous thing ever, given how dangerous social media can be. Andy gave some kind of weak-sauce lecture about being better than that, and Rinna was “outraged.” Hypocrisy abounded.

I like to think that was the reason why Diana didn’t come back.

• Like 10
On 11/27/2023 at 9:34 AM, Yours Truly said:

Crystal is not remorseful about her brother breaking up with his fiancee. She was fighting for her brother's attention with the fiancee like her husband mentioned. It was more than trying to protect him from getting covid. She might even be annoyed by her brother trying to reconnect with his fiancee.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 7
On 11/29/2023 at 9:26 PM, princelina said:

Yeah I remember the online bullying thing had to do with Diana too, which is different than the Erika being a drunk asshole at the party thing.  But I can't remember what it was!

Kind of like how Erika "can't remember" what she said to Denise. 😂

14 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Crystal is not remorseful about her brother breaking up with his fiancee. She was fighting for her brother's attention with the fiancee like her husband mentioned. It was more than trying to protect him from getting covid. She might even be annoyed by her brother trying to reconnect with his fiancee.

I like Rob. I wasn't necessarily expecting to, but he's like the audience surrogate. He definitely called it on Crystal. 

• Like 8
On 11/23/2023 at 4:47 PM, JohnnyU said:

Considering they went on a trip for Crystal’s birthday and I barely realized she was there until I saw her in the cute green dress I’d say it’s not just you.

I can't help but appreciate that Crystal and Garcelle are at least normal, regular people. I have no issue with Crystal being boring, so long as she calls out, or at least identifies when others are being crazy. Plus, I like her.

• Like 6
On 11/29/2023 at 10:43 AM, RoseAllDay said:

Diana and Erika ganged up on Garcelle, and Diana posted a tweet saying “OK, trolls, do your worst”

🔥🔥🔥🔥

I really didn't think Erika had much to do with the actual online attacking stuff.

I do know Kyle mentioned Erika shared a PR person with Nikki Hilton who had been digging for something. But I'm pretty sure it was just Diana re: Jax's bot trolling.

I remember Rinna was responsible for the book in the trash photo. They've all done some shady stuff so it's hard to keep up, lol.

• Like 3
8 hours ago, Chalby said:

I really didn't think Erika had much to do with the actual online attacking stuff.

I do know Kyle mentioned Erika shared a PR person with Nikki Hilton who had been digging for something. But I'm pretty sure it was just Diana re: Jax's bot trolling.

I remember Rinna was responsible for the book in the trash photo. They've all done some shady stuff so it's hard to keep up, lol.

They shared a PR person, Jack Ketsoyan (who seems to primarily rep reality stars), but Erika has a new PR person now. She didn't specify why she fired Jack, but said they're still friends. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
On 11/23/2023 at 9:50 AM, Stats Queen said:

Denise is always working, so I know she wasn’t living off solely off of child support.

Agree. But it's still a hit to the finances and a howives paycheck helps replace the lost income. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Trying to understand how Kyle can call Sutton an alcoholic with an eating disorder but Sutton cannot ask why Kyle is acting so weird.

Jyle you do treat her like a sister and while I really WANT to be sympathetic I also recall all the shitty things you did, like brushing off LVPs grief when her brother took his life (what you now understand) or Denise "cheating" with Brandi.

SO excuse me MAYBE you are acting a bit off. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1