Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E02: Champagne Confessions

• Start Topic

The ladies question if all is well in Alexia’s marriage; Marysol hosts a boozy gay brunch; Nicole arranges a champagne happy hour; Guerdy reveals to her closet girlfriends that she has breast cancer and reaches a breaking point with Larsa 

airdate 11/08 

Nicole’s son having super manners I died awww 

Alexia trying to hard to say there ISNT trouble in your marriage pretty much makes me believe there is in fact trouble in your marriage 

Adriana girl is gonna run with this all season I can tell 

poor Guerdy 

• Like 6

Let me preface this by saying I feel horrible for Guerdy and really hope she is OK but… she’s a lot. 

alexia and Todd’s marriage is circling the drain. 
Larsa and MJs son are meh whatever but they don’t bother me.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, FlyingEgret said:

How do these fancy cars not have hands free capability? Or does Lisa just not know how to use it?

I was wondering the same thing. Does Florida not have a law about driving and talking on the phone? 

Alexia is super pissed Todd skipped  out of her get together. She's  biting her tongue, for now. Grocery shopping  for a 30 year old. 

I didn't  understand  Marysol's brunch, or why Kiki kept lifting  her dress to her waist.

Larsa and Marcus, probably  have sex 6 times a night..lol. Actually , Marcus seems nice.Larsa is always posing, no matter  where she is.

Guerdy, my heart goes out to you.

• Like 4
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, Ss55 said:

alexia and Todd’s marriage is circling the drain. 

What a coward he is.  He felt embarrassed about his online apology and couldn't face the people he aimed it at.  It didn't phase him that his wife needed him to be by her side that night.  He seems like the type that puts his needs above hers.  That's a recipe for disaster down the road. 

• Like 11
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, dancingdreamer said:

Grocery shopping  for a 30 year old. 

My first thought was, if he has been living in Miami for the past two years why now, suddenly she can't wait to buy the kid groceries? My other thoughts about his apartment, groceries, cleaning person, etc...she is sooo footing the bill for all of that, that is why they share a cleaning person.  New hubby is probably as thrilled to know his wife is paying the way for her 30 year old loser son as Eddie was to find out Tamra was paying for her loser son's life.

Guerdy, I want to stand with you but wtf was all that during your lunch with Larsa? You had word salad for lunch! I feel for her, I really do but who wouldn't have been confounded and confused by what Guerdy was prattling on about. I am not happy I had to defend Larsa in this but I do.

When Guerdy told the girls at lunch I swear I thought I saw Nicole roll her eyes and react like "Oh here we go again with this, how many times is she going to tell us?"

Lisa sorry to say is an idiot. She just seems to ignore common sense when it comes to leaving Lenny's name out of her mouth...just fuels his insane fire.

Jody's new house looks great, really sleek and I love the staircase, not that I love the "grey aesthetics" but it was a job well done, Adriana is experiencing sour grapes. Nobody was seriously talking about buying the house next door to make it a closet for Dumb Bunny Lisa so Adrianna can shut it, her jealousy level is off the chart.

I have to ask, do we need Kiki?

I have to ask, why does Julia start crap if she is always the one saying she hates when the others start unnecessary crap. 

• Like 7
36 minutes ago, Baltimore Betty said:

Guerdy, I want to stand with you but wtf was all that during your lunch with Larsa? You had word salad for lunch! I feel for her, I really do but who wouldn't have been confounded and confused by what Guerdy was prattling on about. I am not happy I had to defend Larsa in this but I do.

When Guerdy told the girls at lunch I swear I thought I saw Nicole roll her eyes and react like "Oh here we go again with this, how many times is she going to tell us?"

I 100% agree with you with the Guerdy and Larsa point .. I was confused myself and I would understand how she wouldnt know what the hell was going on cause she was dancing around it so much so i dont slight Larsa for this reaction

I also thought Nicole had a strange look then i re watched and looked like it was her trying NOT to cry then crying

• Like 8
15 minutes ago, zenme said:

Every time I watch I just keep thinking how Alexa used to be so beautiful.  She really fucked with her face.  

She really has. I bet Todd is annoyed by how she coddles her children, especially Peter, who is such an entitled douche. If it weren't for her husband, Frankie would never have started working with that foundation to develop some independence.

Did Alexia inherit any money from Herman?

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Baltimore Betty said:

My first thought was, if he has been living in Miami for the past two years why now, suddenly she can't wait to buy the kid groceries? My other thoughts about his apartment, groceries, cleaning person, etc...she is sooo footing the bill for all of that, that is why they share a cleaning person.  New hubby is probably as thrilled to know his wife is paying the way for her 30 year old loser son as Eddie was to find out Tamra was paying for her loser son's life.

Alexia has always enabled Peter and his horrible behavior. Todd was probably thinking/hoping she would do it less but she clearly never will. The man is 30 years old and she's wanting to get him groceries?? I think Todd is regretting the whole reality show thing, it seems like he doesn't have issues filming with Alexia but no longer wants to do group events. 

I so agree about Guerdy. I feel for her but she was all over the place at that lunch, to the point that I was on Larsa's side. And I can't stand Larsa lol. If she had sat down and said "whatever happened between us isn't important, I have breast cancer and I need your support", that would have gone over better.

So Marysol excludes the one gay cast member from her gay brunch? Ok

Lol at Larsa having a welcome party for Marcus when he's been gone a week. I loved everyone's confusion to that.

• Like 6

I hope Lisa's 8k a month is in addition to child support. If Lenny is basking in the big bucks as claimed, this is a pittance.

Alexia's passive-aggressive divorce joke was telling. But I think it's for a storyline, ala the Gorgas.

I can't stand larsa and her overinflated...everything. 

• Like 6
1 hour ago, J80134 said:

I hope Lisa's 8k a month is in addition to child support.

Oh my goodness, that is a pittance.  I think that is the child support and she probably waived her right to spousal support in a prenup.

I'm a family law attorney in CA but just for fun, I played around with my child support calculator (which calculates child support based on CA guideline so this is a bit off), but if I put in a 15% timeshare for Lenny, $80,000/mo. income for him, $10,000 for her (Bravo money), guideline child support comes to $8,883/mo.  I had spousal support turned off, but that would add another $11,000 or so in support.

So, the $8,000/mo. for child support might be accurate.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 8

Nicole getting the "besties" together (herself, Guerdy, Adriana, Julia), and then how that group rallied around Guerdy after she shared her news, was a beautiful display of support and friendship. 

Larsa was pretty aggressive toward Guerdy at the end. I know she doesn't know what's going on, so it's fair that she is frustrated and confused by Guerdy's behavior, but the people at the gay brunch suggested that Larsa give Guerdy some grace because it is clear she's going through something - a bit of advice that Larsa obviously didn't take. 

Edited by funnygirl
  • Like 10
  • Applause 1

What Adriana said to Guerdy right after she shared the cancer diagnosis was everything you want to hear from a true friend.  Her saying that Guerdy had been there for her/them and now it was their turn to be there for her.  That and the instant compassion from Adriana, Nicole and Julia, really, truly was everything.  

I'm willing to cut Guerdy some slack also for how discombobulated she was during the lunch with Larsa.  She was probably still reeling from the diagnosis and trying to express herself the best she could under the circumstances.  

I can't stand Larsa.  Period. 

Edited by eclectcmoi
  • Like 14
  • Love 1

Damn I cried with the Guerdy stuff. I feel for her.

Larsa should shut up. She’s such a dumb bitch and her and Marcus seem so over the top and dumb. She didn’t even give Guerdy a chance to talk. Larsa can’t think about anyone but herself. 

Dr. Nicole my fave prob. Her son seemed cute and not annoying and seemed to have manners. You could tell she was concerned for Guerdy too and both her and Julia knew what was coming when Guerdy told them she had cancer.

Julia seems very caring.

The gay brunch is just Marysol being a try hard lol.

Alexia and Todd are def having problems. Her face at dinner seemed like she was swallowing so much anger: She seemed pissed.

Edited by Marley
  • Like 10
  • Applause 1
On 11/9/2023 at 7:46 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

Peter lives in Miami since 2017 when he returned from France, and in Downtown Miami for two years. He does commercial real estate, and I seriously doubt Alexia supports him financially. It's so lucrative to be in real estate right now in Florida that people who were never real estate agents became one. Alexia was really happy in a previous episode because he broke up with his girlfriend who she hated. He abused her, but it was her fault he was arrested and charged according to Alexia. She is a sick woman. She wants to cater to him (she said men need more help than women), and the role of the shared housekeeper is to spy on him, and inform Alexia about his private life. She said it herself. I would have a problem if I were her husband, and Todd does as we saw in previous seasons.

Edited by ZettaK
Added more details.
  • Like 4
On 11/9/2023 at 6:46 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

she is sooo footing the bill for all of that, that is why they share a cleaning person.  New hubby is probably as thrilled to know his wife is paying the way for her 30 year old loser son as Eddie was to find out Tamra was paying for her loser son's life.

As if I needed more reasons to dislike Alexia and Peter. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
On 11/9/2023 at 11:59 AM, zenme said:

Every time I watch I just keep thinking how Alexa used to be so beautiful.  She really fucked with her face.  

She has terrible cheek fillers (she looks like a chipmunk), and lip fillers. 

Lisa's lip fillers are horrible, as well.

Larsa's whole face is bloated from the fillers, and her nose is too small because of more than one nose jobs.

I don't know how they all think this is an attractive look. I live in an area in SE Florida where many women have plastic surgery, and some have grotesque looking faces because of fillers. 

• Like 3
On 11/8/2023 at 10:30 PM, Straycat80 said:

I was wondering the same thing. Does Florida not have a law about driving and talking on the phone? 

Yes, and no. One can drive and use a phone, preferably hands free, but having it by your ear and talk is allowed, as well except when driving by a school, or work zone. Using earphones, or headphones is illegal. Texting, or searching the internet while driving is illegal, but sending a text via handsfree voice activation while driving is allowed.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 3

Todd's behavior was strange. He sells high end real estate, and fighting on a HW show is probably not good for his image. Adriana (and Lisa) questioned his relationship to Alexia, so there might be some rumors circulating. 

• Like 1
On 11/9/2023 at 6:46 AM, Baltimore Betty said:

I noticed this too. She looked irritated. But then her comments were supportive so I couldn't figure out what was going on. 

Agree about the fillers making these women look unnatural. Lisa had them a few seasons ago and said she didn't like the way she looked when the season aired, so she had them removed. It looks like whatever she used to put in her face went into her lips. Not a good look for her. Larsa's face does look bloated, and Alexia looks awful. 

Alexia is a helicopter mom to a 30-year-old. It must drive Todd crazy. 

Edited by Sweet-tea
  • Like 4
9 hours ago, Sweet-tea said:

I noticed this too. She looked irritated. But then her comments were supportive so I couldn't figure out what was going on. 

Agree about the fillers making these women look unnatural. Lisa had them a few seasons ago and said she didn't like the way she looked when the season aired, so she had them removed. It looks like whatever she used to put in her face went into her lips. Not a good look for her. Larsa's face does look bloated, and Alexia looks awful. 

Alexia is a helicopter mom to a 30-year-old. It must drive Todd crazy. 

I would have an issue if I were Todd. Well, we saw he did in earlier seasons. Alexia said that men need more help than women! I assume she thinks a girlfriend (or wife) should do it, but she doesn't like any of his girlfriends!

Alexia is putting on this front for the viewers.  She is a star, remember? She's a winner--according to her, so with so much pride, she's not letting on that there's trouble in paradise.  I know that Peter is an asshole, but the manner in which Todd talks to her son--on camera, no less, I am sure his macho father doesn't appreciate that.  I'm sure this adds to the stress of her financial struggles with Todd.  The financial issues are worse for her because for the camera, she can act like she sides with Todd in his struggles with Peter. That woman has too much pride.  

Her face work is horrible.  She looks scary sometimes.  Like the Joker.  I do have to say though that her breasts are great.  

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, zenme said:

Alexia is putting on this front for the viewers.  She is a star, remember? She's a winner--according to her, so with so much pride, she's not letting on that there's trouble in paradise.  I know that Peter is an asshole, but the manner in which Todd talks to her son--on camera, no less, I am sure his macho father doesn't appreciate that.  I'm sure this adds to the stress of her financial struggles with Todd.  The financial issues are worse for her because for the camera, she can act like she sides with Todd in his struggles with Peter. That woman has too much pride.  

Her face work is horrible.  She looks scary sometimes.  Like the Joker.  I do have to say though that her breasts are great.  

Her body looks good, and she is in great shape.

• Like 1