Type keyword(s) to search

S05: All Season Thread

• Start Topic

Here's our Season 5 thread.

Because let's face facts, nobody cares enough about these dimwits to post individual episodes threads anymore!

Interesting how Ethan seems to be corroborating Olivia's story about Kim using Ethan's account money from her MLM scheme. And Kim isn't saying outright that it never happened. And thr only people who were oresrnt for that convo were Kim, Ethan, and Olivia. And yet the other kids rallied to call it a lie publicly? I have to think this family is no longer the innocent unworldly crew that they originally presented. Even the parents, whom I think are horrible people, cone off as being in on concocted stories now. You can always count in TLC to blur the truth.

• Like 6

Finally watched episode. Have this shitshow from Day 1. The only real drama is Olivia and Ethan. Barry aka Ichabod is too weird to care about and Kim is a lazy self-indulgent woman ready to ditch her not-fully-grown children. So its up to Olivia to bring the drama. 

Problem is Olivia (who is not blameless in any of this) married man-child Ethan who due to his weird AF upbringing struggles with communication and feelings. 

Two choices- leave the marriage or cut ties (at least temporarily) with family.

Michah- you are cute but not in Risky Business. Moriah- glad you are single. Work on yourself before jumping in with a new guy. 

Kim- the only thing I like about you is your glorious hair.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Olivia doesn’t want to be married to Ethan because she thinks he is holding her back from being a world traveling model. The problem is without her association with the show , she won’t get the money or followers to fund her six trips a year to Europe. Yes, she is a wedding photographer. But every city has good photographers and I haven’t seen anything to suggest she has won awards or is particularly talented.

She also says on her Instagram that her clients must pay her air fare, hotel , car rental and meals. Some people are doing that because they see her as a TV celeb and she puts the pics on her social media. If she leaves Ethan she is back to being a regular person trying to make a living and won’t be able to travel to Europe every month.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1

I'm not Olivia's biggest fan, but she seems to be trying to make the marriage work. It's Ethan who fails to communicate or hold up his end of things. He promised that he would talk to her while in Cairo. I have a feeling this will be a problem in future episodes. 

• Like 5

Honestly, I think Ethan and Olivia need to move on from each other.   They married way too young and had no clue what they wanted in life beyond getting out of dysfunctional family situations.  I see a pattern developing with them where they have a blow-up, Ethan finally understands where Olivia is coming from, they move somewhere else or go on vacation, Ethan then has to go back to Cairo for something and will inevitably see at least some of his family.  He will then get mad at Olivia because she doesn't want to deal with his family because either Kim or one of her flying monkeys whispers in his ear.  Then it's back to more trouble in the marriage and another blow-up.  Olivia needs to realize that while the show may bring some rewards, it is ultimately not worth it to ruin her own mental heath and waste her 20s this way.  And what happens if the birth control fails?

I was struck by the fact that Micah actually used the term MLM when describing the scam Kim was running with Ethan's credit card.  I have no doubt Ethan got some sort of check, but I guarantee that it didn't cover what Kim was charging.  And I firmly believe she kept most of the profits for herself.  Micah should let her have control of his credit card so he can see how this all works.  

I try to remind myself that Moriah is really a damaged little girl under all the skin tight clothes and troweled on makeup.  But her behavior so far is really awful.  I have no doubt she was Kim's flying monkey while she was still living with Ethan and Olivia.  I also think she loves drama and always has to have some going on.  First it was Kim, then it was Max complete with a months-long depression where she wrote some crappy teen angst song, now it's Olivia brainwashed her.  I worry because she is so stunted that someone is going to take advantage of her and it won't end well.

• Like 13
  • Applause 1

I’m not sure why Ethan needs to spend 2.5 months in Cairo to work on cars. His priorities are so screwed up. 

So many TLC couples have divorced, it makes me wonder if some of the marriages might have survived without the shows. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1

Waaaiiiiit a minute, Mariah wants to "walk with Jesus" but she plans to shun Mariah forever? Wasn't Jesus big on forgiveness? Make it make sense, please.

I really liked Mariah in the past.

I don't know about the whole credit card/social media deal. Can someone summarize? Many thanks in advance.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Mama Plath used Ethan’s credit card for her MLM. Now, Plath kids being who they are, it’s not likely Ethan, a minor at the time, would open a card on his own…it sounded like Kim made Ethan part of her downline and he got money, which is why Mo-Riah and Micah don’t see it as a big deal.  When Ethan married Olivia, she found out about the card.  Ethan told Olivia he couldn’t access the account and Olivia cut off Kim’s access.  Olivia didn’t say Kim was stealing that I recall, but she didn’t think it was right for Ethan not to have access to his own card.

FFWD and Moriah makes some statement on soshuls about how she now sides with her mom (because she can’t adult and deal with conflict directly) and Micah seems to be of the same mind so Olivia is now persona non grata also partly due to Olivia and her boundaries with Kim and Barry and making Moriah feel as though she had to choose.

Again, I know a lot of these religious types rely heavily on MLMs as a source of income, so maybe not a big deal in their world, however, it’s a bigger deal for people who live in the world of credit to be opening accounts in the names of your children…

15 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

don't know about the whole credit card/social media deal. Can someone summarize? Many thanks in advance.

• Like 5
  • Useful 3
On 9/9/2023 at 3:20 AM, BAForever said:

Barry aka Ichabod is too weird to care about and Kim is a lazy self-indulgent woman ready to ditch her not-fully-grown children.

I have admired Barry's silent suffering during all seasons.  "Ichabod," is developing Quiteabod...I hope he continues to improve.  Kim is beyond a lazy self-indulgent woman.  She's probably been having an affair for some time, but "Production" is allowing her to be in charge of her "future" dating story.  She's a waste of my time.

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
7 hours ago, For Cereals said:

Mama Plath used Ethan’s credit card for her MLM. Now, Plath kids being who they are, it’s not likely Ethan, a minor at the time, would open a card on his own…it sounded like Kim made Ethan part of her downline and he got money, which is why Mo-Riah and Micah don’t see it as a big deal.  When Ethan married Olivia, she found out about the card.  Ethan told Olivia he couldn’t access the account and Olivia cut off Kim’s access.  Olivia didn’t say Kim was stealing that I recall, but she didn’t think it was right for Ethan not to have access to his own card

Been watching since S1 and it was pretty early on that Olivia discussed Ethan having a credit card but not knowing the PIN to access it. Kim is a lying liar who lies and why Micah and Moriah are defending her on this is nuts. Olivia didn't accuse Kim of stealing $$- it was just more about Ethan's naivete about the real world. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
10 hours ago, Back Atcha said:

She's probably been having an affair for some time, but "Production" is allowing her to be in charge of her "future" dating story.  She's a waste of my time.

Oh yeah! She's not the type to leave a situation unless she has another victim locked down.

8 hours ago, BAForever said:

Kim is a lying liar who lies and why Micah and Moriah are defending her on this is nuts.

They are not "nuts".  They are victims of the dysfunction that surrounds them.  MLM are a scam.  The MLM scammed Kim and she scammed her son.  It's their actual business model.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Moriha is the definition of a girl with "Daddy Issues".  The clothes...the makeup...the desperation....

And she is gobsmacked that SOMEONE ELSE didn't load HER songs onto HER account? Wha? How does that work?  

I suppose when you come from so much control, you don't understand accountability.

I'm not dissing the girl.  I feel badly for her.  She's struggling.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, Kendra595 said:

I had to fast forward through Barry and Micah’s workout - that’s just too “bromance” for me. Barry and weightlifting- total yuck. And the. Kim and Mamma Sue? Even worse….🤮

Oh is that who the older lady was? I struggled to watch that meeting. Moriah wanting to be baptized screams production intervention, since she will be alone in Tampa after Ethan and Olivia move to Minnesota. She needs something to put her in Cairo for a while. 

• Like 3

Moriah’s come to Jesus moment and upcoming baptism sure came out of nowhere. I can’t see her in the prayer closet like Lydia. I wonder if this is just a story line trying to stay relevant? What else has she got now that’s she home?

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1

I really don't understand what happened with the Moriah's music.  Her story makes no sense.  Why would she not upload her own stuff to her own account?  Unless Olivia and Ethan were paying for it and decided to stop and she got mad.  Also, I noticed that she conveniently neglected to mention that she blocked Ethan and Olivia.  She made it sound like they cut her out.  Ethan seemed to be saying that Moriah lied about Olivia stealing Moriah's music.  Honestly, I've heard enough of her stuff to say that it isn't worth stealing.

The baptism thing may be a storyline, but I think her depression is real.  She is grasping for anything when what she really needs is a good therapist.  I doubt Jesus is going to fix whatever is going on with her.  Plus, I am getting whiplash with her.  Last episode she was supposedly so happy and living her best life in her loft apartment, now she is talking about how she hit bottom and needs to be baptized again.  

I really appreciated that Olivia's sister was so honest with Olivia about how she felt growing up.  Being a second mom to Moriah and Micah is not the same as being their friend.  Olivia needs to have friends who don't need her to rush in and fix things for them.  And she needs to resist the urge to do that because I can tell you it becomes a habit that can damage friendships or leave you with only people who are just endlessly needy.  Lydia Grace made an excellent point in telling Olivia that she has similarities to Kim.  I hope Olivia takes that onboard and recognizes when she is getting too controlling with Ethan.  He can be a weak reed which can cause her controlling nature to come through.  Not good for a marriage.

Kim was so already involved with that guy.  I suspect she may have been involved with him before she even left Barry.  I wonder what ultra religious Lydia would say about that if she figured it out.  Kim and her friend were extremely obvious about it.

The less said about Barry and Micah working out, the better.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2
6 hours ago, ezzy4 said:

And she is gobsmacked that SOMEONE ELSE didn't load HER songs onto HER account? Wha? How does that work?  

Haha! Exactly what I said. This little twit cuts these people out, blocks them, and then says “if you don’t give me my music, I’ll sue!” First of all, who in the blue hell paid for her tone deaf sad girl shitty music?! Was that really a revenue stream? Then, to be shocked that Olivia wanted her to remove the pictures she got. Gah, this girls every bit as self indulgent as her mother. 

43 minutes ago, Meow Mix said:

Kim was so already involved with that guy.  I suspect she may have been involved with him before she even left Barry.  I wonder what ultra religious Lydia would say about that if she figured it out.  Kim and her friend were extremely obvious about it.

Lydia is never gonna realize what her parents are cause she’s allllll the way into this family cult shit storm. She’s hopeless. 

6 hours ago, ezzy4 said:

They are not "nuts".  They are victims of the dysfunction that surrounds them.  MLM are a scam.  The MLM scammed Kim and she scammed her son.  It's their actual business model

They’re nuts. At some point, you gotta be an adult, decide that you want better than all the shit you’ve been complaining about forever, and stop playing the victim. People do it every day. 

Edited by JayDub1987
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
On 9/12/2023 at 10:33 PM, For Cereals said:

Mama Plath used Ethan’s credit card for her MLM. Now, Plath kids being who they are, it’s not likely Ethan, a minor at the time, would open a card on his own…it sounded like Kim made Ethan part of her downline and he got money, which is why Mo-Riah and Micah don’t see it as a big deal.  When Ethan married Olivia, she found out about the card.  Ethan told Olivia he couldn’t access the account and Olivia cut off Kim’s access.  Olivia didn’t say Kim was stealing that I recall, but she didn’t think it was right for Ethan not to have access to his own card.

FFWD and Moriah makes some statement on soshuls about how she now sides with her mom (because she can’t adult and deal with conflict directly) and Micah seems to be of the same mind so Olivia is now persona non grata also partly due to Olivia and her boundaries with Kim and Barry and making Moriah feel as though she had to choose.

Again, I know a lot of these religious types rely heavily on MLMs as a source of income, so maybe not a big deal in their world, however, it’s a bigger deal for people who live in the world of credit to be opening accounts in the names of your children…

It seemed like Kim didn't just use the account when Ethan was a minor, but it continued until after he married Olivia.  It sounds like Ethan got the statements and paid for whatever MLM crapola Kim was charging to his card.  Then, because he was her 'downline' in the pyramid scheme, he would potentially profit from the sales.  However, it doesn't sound like he actually ever received or sold the merchandise charged to him and that Kim's main goal was to increase her own earnings as his 'upline'.

Anyway, Olivia found out about the card, probably from his statements, and discovered that it required a PIN to use it.  She asked Ethan about it and he told her he didn't even know the PIN and never used it himself, his mother was the only one who charged stuff on it. With his consent, she contacted the card company and changed the PIN so Ethan could access his own credit card.  When Kim found out, she demanded the new PIN so she could continue to charge stuff and Olivia (and Ethan) declined to provide it to her and she went ballistic.

The other kids were apparently told by Kim that this was all above board and actually beneficial to Ethan, since he supposedly reaped the profits from his (non) participation in the MLM.  Since Ethan apparently never actually participated in the MLM and was just fine with cutting Kim off from access to his credit card since he was an adult and all; I think he was perfectly justified in taking control of his credit.  Unfortunately, neither Moriah or Micah are very smart and they are also not ones to question their mother; so they decided this was some sort of horrible slander against their mother and Moriah posted about it publicly on Facebook, accusing Olivia of being the villain here.

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1

Olivia needs to find some friends instead of putting all her efforts into changing yet another family member. However it is hard to make friends when you take 7 trips to Europe a year, sometimes spending months there and then move to a new city every few months. Being a young person is the time to travel but like the saying goes you need roots and wings and Olivia is all over the place. 
The scenes with her and Ethan seemed strange. I’m guessing she wanted a temporary separation but she is having second thoughts on being alone.

• Like 4

Every one of these people are robots. Kim is at the helm even though she is split from Barry. I'm disappointed in Micha and Moriah for falling back in to her bulls*#t and blaming Olivia for everything that is wrong with that family. 

How is that I like Barry more than any of them ? 

How does Micha manage to go between California and Georgia without a real job? He said his modeling is now sporadic at best so I guess he has given up trying to make that a career. That's too bad because he had mad potential. Instead, he wrapped up in family drama. Just move back to Georgia for crap's sake. 

Ethan living in Georgia for how many months just to work on his cars? While his wife stays home and waits for him? Now Olivia wants to make the marriage work and cries because he's leaving for Ga? Fakery. She never cared about the marriage that much before or she wouldn't have left him for six months in the first place. 

Moriah double talking. She's living in Tampa alone, has a great apartment. Pays for it by working as a bartender. Has a sweet dog that she loves. Now go back to her convo with Barry. She was suicidal and didn't want to live. Which is it Moriah?

Side note to Moriah: please stop blowing up your lips then putting smeared matt lipstick on them. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
On 9/13/2023 at 10:53 AM, ezzy4 said:
On 9/13/2023 at 2:40 AM, BAForever said:

Kim is a lying liar who lies and why Micah and Moriah are defending her on this is nuts.

They are not "nuts".

BAForever did not say THEY are nuts. The sentence tells us the situation is "nuts."  It is.  Michah, Moriah et al are wrong...and their beloved mother is working her magic again.  I really hoped she'd be missing from all future episodes; she found a way to be relevant.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2

All these kids are so fucking fucked up. I cant give Olivia shit because she grew up in a toxic funny household and married into the same old shit. I can absolutely believe that Kim groomed her and then once Olivia wised up to her games, the trouble began. Because before Olivia came on to the scene there was absolute rule by Kim, with Barry nodding along in agreement. So it annoys the hell out of me to hear Micah and Moriah bad mouth her when:

1. Neither of them was present for this credit card/MLM scam discussion AND it appears that Ethan corroborated Olivia's remembrance of said talk and situation. So they can both take several sets and stfu.

AND

2. If it weren't for Olivia I don't think Micah would have ever perused modeling and moved to LA and done all the things he's done while traveling with Olivia. And Moriah would never have done one iota of the things she's done if it hadn't been for Olivia pulling her along with her, showing her how the world works. She'd still be li ING in the creepy upstairs closet.

So Moriah accuses Olivia of 'stealing' her music now? It sounds more like she publicly accused Olivia of lying re: Kim, a situation she was never present for, then she had thr gall to ask for the password to her music account and Olivia, deservedly, just deleted it all. You know what? If I were Olivia I'd have done the same thing. I'm sure Moriah was just too damn lazy to figure out how to record and upload her music to the internet and was happy for Olivia to do it for her, until she decided to badmouth Olivia. Screw these Plaths. Seriously, they're all nutters!

Edited by surfgirl
  • Like 7
  • Applause 4

So Kim lets her “community” dictate how she has her children and claims to have no regrets, even tho her shit ass homeschooling method left her children unprepared for the world. But she doesn’t like how that “community” feels about her now. Oh, that’s right, she likes power and control (cult leading), but dislikes anyone who doesn’t kiss her ass 

• Like 3
  • Applause 6

Mariah’s lack of self awareness is staggering. She’s too old to be this oblivious. First, everything she’s interested in, she thinks she’s ready for more. She has a guitar and a shitty voice, and she thinks she should release music. She likes to dance, so she’s prepping for competition. 

“this divorce is the hardest thing my parents have gone through.” Yea, fuck that whole mom running over your brother thing. 

She only wants people in her life who benefit her. When Olivia and Ethan were her ticket out, they were great. They’re moving to Minnesota? Fuck them! They’re horrible. Also, when she mentioned this whole baptism thing, she immediately tied it into getting closer to her family. I don’t buy it. It’s an attention grab and a way for her to get something out of them. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 6

Olivia’s explanation of what happened with Moriah and her music makes so much more sense.  The nerve.  Especially after just skipping out and blocking people.  You know she left dirty dishes or food to rot in the fridge.

Wondering how long Lydia Grace will be part of the storyline because their rapid-fire conversations are a little grating like twin-speak BUT happy they are reconnecting.

On 9/13/2023 at 2:40 AM, BAForever said:

Been watching since S1

Yeah me too…

• Like 6

Quite an interesting getup Moriah chose for her baptism - boots and all. This family is just so weird and inappropriate.

It's great Barry wants to hang out with his boys, but he seems bent on topping them in everything. I wouldn't be surprised if peen measuring is next.

Kim, shut up about dating around your kids. They aren't ready for that. 

• Like 10
  • Applause 3

That baptism outfit was so typically Moriah. Perhaps she came straight from a club. The water looked disgusting and I too believe it was an attention grab. 

I absolutely believe Olivia over Moriah about the music thing. Moriah wants to warble away to be creative and was happy to have Olivia do all the boring administrative work.

• Like 8
42 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

Good Lort this family is boring.

I haven't missed an episode since the first. 

Are they not going to discuss Kim’s DUI?  Not sure of the timeline, but this would be more compelling than hot dog eating challenges.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 3

I think all the older kids and parents ts are clutching to anything that will keep them on the TLC Gravy Train. While Moriah is an ungrateful twit fir skipping out on Nathan, Ethan, and Olivia, then shit talking them and blocking them, I'm more disgusted with Micah, he should know better.

Also, I thought last week we were told that Olivia deleted all the music and now Mlriah didn't have anything. But it seems Olivia emailed her all her files before taking things offline. So, yeah, another lie ir stretching of the truth to make Olivia the Plath family scapegoat? At the end of the day, Ethan and Olivia seem to be doing just fine with life, they ought to stay off the show and just do their thing. 

Edited by surfgirl
  • Like 7

I will say one thing I personally liked about Moriah's baptism.  She said her relationship with Jesus is not the same as anyone else's.  I think when people hear I'm a Christian (especially since I'm from the South), people automatically jump to conclusions about how I feel about things.  I don't. When I was doing online dating, I would avoid certain "Christians" for my peace of mind (judging here, but probably the kind of Christian that her sister Lydia is).  Now, to the actual baptism, I kept hoping she would not get infected with something from the water. Also if you want to wear shoes, wear something like sneakers that you can wash, not boots.  Hopefully, she threw them away after the baptism. Most churches have an inside baptismal, so use that. 

I'm glad Olivia cleared up what Moriah said last week about Olivia stealing her music.  Olivia was able to print everything out and show Moriah she had gotten paid for everything.  And there is no way I would let Moriah have access to anything with my credit card information on it.  Olivia, Nathan, and Lydia looked like they were having a nice time. Nathan IMO sang better than Moriah does, especially on the first song. When they were talking about Lydia playing the fiddle, I was thinking more "Appalachian" type playing, but I enjoyed her music. 

Edited by Lisa418722
  • Like 5

I've been watching since the first season, and I liked Moriah so much better back when she was the family rebel, showing her rebellion with clothing that was not acceptable to her parents.  I found the Moriah of independence, living with Micah, Ethan, and Olivia, somewhat selfish, and immature, with an unrealistic view of her talent, but she was searching, and I found that a positive trait.  This season's Moriah is a mess.  She's hypocritical, and attention seeking.  I can't even summon up empathy for her, and don't get me started on Micah.

• Like 10

I think it is always hard for people to cut off their parents and especially in this case because the Plaths were so cut off from everyone else. I think Micah and Moriah wanting a relationship with their parents is fine, blaming Olivia for things is not. I don’t really like Olivia because I think she is very controlling and full of herself but she was not trying to steal Moriah’s music, that’s ridiculous. Also ridiculous was Moriah’s baptism outfit. Why would you ruin a good pair of boots? I think it is fine for her to get baptized and find her own relationship with God.

• Like 4
4 hours ago, Grammy6 said:

I liked Moriah so much better back when she was the family rebel, showing her rebellion with clothing that was not acceptable to her parents

I agree but then you have to think: what is there to rebel against now? Kim has now decided her happiness is much more important than the faith that was once so important to her that she used it to "protect" her kids from the world, to their detriment. What a mind screw that has to be. All mom can talk about now is wanting to find someone for herself. So Moriah's got a parent who is now acting like a kid. How do you rebel against a kid? And her dad is working out and appears to be more concerned about his appearance than he ever before, getting excited about his bulging muscles and his "drip." 🤦🏼‍♀️ Good gosh. Again, what is there to rebel against? But maybe Moriah is rebelling against Kim by embracing faith. I nearly screamed at my TV when Kim mentioned people in her former faith community judging her. You know 100% that Kim was Queen Judgment until the day she decided she was done with Barry. But no one better judge her. Ugh. That woman makes my blood boil. And Micah...pay attention. Her true colors are coming through nice and bright. This episode made me think he might be starting to see that a little more. 

• Like 10
18 hours ago, JayDub1987 said:

Mariah’s lack of self awareness is staggering. She’s too old to be this oblivious

I agree.  She's pretty immature and when she had the opportunity to grow up a bit, she ran back to the cult.  Adulting is hard.  She doesn't seem interested in doing the hard parts.  So she was gonna be a pop STAR and now she's gonna be a DANCER.  wha? That's what middle school girls think.

I'm 1000% on Olivia's side of the "stolen music" storyline.  Good grief.

Annnnd Kim...Kim...oh dear Kim...  You are a moron.  She is equally as immature.  Isn't she also gonna be a DANCER - LOL?!  She is just one of those (sadly typical) dumpy menopausal women who delusionally thinks there is someone younger, hotter, richer out their who will CHERISH her (for simply her amazing personality since she has nothing else to offer anyone).  I expect she will cross over to 90 Day Finance when she finds her 20 yr old Nigerian prince/rapper who falls madly in love with her and isn't the least bit interested in a green card.

Edited by ezzy4
  • Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 11
10 minutes ago, ezzy4 said:

I agree.  She's pretty immature and when she had the opportunity to grow up a bit, she ran back to the cult.  Adulting is hard.  She doesn't seem interested in doing the hard parts.  So she was gonna be a pop STAR and now she's gonna be a DANCER.  wha? That's what middle school girls think.

I'm 1000% on Olivia's side of the "stolen music".  Good grief.

Annnnd Kim...Kim...oh dear Kim...  You are a moron.  She is equally as immature.  Isn't she also gonna be a DANCER - LOL?!  She is just one of those (sadly typical) dumpy menopausal women who delusionally thinks there is someone younger, hotter, richer out their who will CHERISH her (for simply her amazing personality since she has nothing else to offer anyone).  I expect she will cross over to 90 Day Finance when she finds her 20 yr old Nigerian prince/rapper who falls madly in love with her and isn't the least but interested in a green card.

All. Of. This. Moriah is acting like a 12 year old. 

We know Solja Boy likes middle aged white women. We’re gonna get “baby girl Kim” in a couple seasons. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 11

Moriah can’t stand to not be the center of attention, no matter what she has to do to get it. I agree that Olivia’s explanation of the music thing makes perfect sense. Moriah loved it when she got things from them but that well is running dry. And that pond where she got baptized looked pretty gross. 

I’m more hopeful for Ethan and Olivia if they move to Minnesota. Hopefully they can focus on their marriage away from the family drama. 

Nathan, just come out of that closet for heaven’s sake. 

• Like 9
17 hours ago, JayDub1987 said:

All. Of. This. Moriah is acting like a 12 year old. 

We know Solja Boy likes middle aged white women. We’re gonna get “baby girl Kim” in a couple seasons. 

Babygirl Kim 2.0 !! 

I would pay money to see a Kim vs. Kim cage match. My money's actually on Kim Plath.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 5

Mrs. Dub had a good thought. Wonder how many of Micah’s pictures that he used to get into modeling were freebies from Olivia. Seems pretty likely that he’d use these people until he didn’t need them anymore too. That’s kinda what that family of fuckwads does. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 4

Y'all need to go over to the Ethan & Olivia thread and listen to Olivia's TikTok te: the full story about the credit card escandalo! It all makes so much more sense now. Wow, Kim and Barry are just despicable human beings, wastes if carbon and space 

• Like 6
  • Useful 1