Type keyword(s) to search

S05: All Season Thread

• Start Topic

18 hours ago, surfgirl said:

I don't know what 'Xian' is, but many many people do not celebrate Christmas because, different religions, different beliefs. 

"Xian" is an abbreviation for "Christian".  I forgot the details, but people write "X-Mas" for the same reason. I don't expect non-Christians to celebrate it, at least in a non-secular way, but a fundie not celebrating the birth of Christ is incomprehensible to me. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
On 9/26/2023 at 7:49 PM, JayDub1987 said:

Also, if you have to constantly tell people you’re a rebel, you’re probably not a rebel. You’re an attention whore. 

I think in Moriah's case, she's a broken, NEEDY attention whore.  With her naivete, it will be interesting to see how her choice of bartending as a profession will work out for her.

• Like 4

Anyone see MICAH on Andy Cohen's show last night?  He said he wasn't getting a lot of modeling jobs.  He looked SO CUTE and was so happy/friendly.  Maybe some high-powered agent will contact him.  He was teased about some of the "current events" (aka showbiz) he's not aware of.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

Ethan and the donuts infuriates me. My ex who was a raging narcissist did that with a former girlfriend and she slammed into the passenger window so hard it knocked her out and she got a concussion. I didn’t find out about this until the end of my relationship with him. Reckless driving is one of many behaviors that characterize narcs. Ethan definitely has the whole covert thing going on. All innocent and simple on the outside and Kim like the Alien on the inside. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Useful 1

That’s rich, Mo-Riah, “I forgive you,” girl stop with baby voice nonsense, you co-signed on the web post, accused Olivia of stealing your awful songs because you don’t know how technology works, and you skipped rent.  And also Micah, “are you mad at me?”  You co-signed too, my dude.  If Ethan doesn’t touch on these issues when he sees them and just sweeps everything under the rug and avoids (as he probably will), Olivia should walk and just be done with the Plaths and continue on her journey of self-discovery…and hopefully seek good therapy…and create boundaries with her nosy sister.

I don’t disagree with Ethan’s plan to see the family sans Olivia because, why, the elders will never let her near the younger kids at this point.  Also don’t disagree with Olivia not wanting Micah in her home after what he did and seems to refuse to acknowledge.

Edited by For Cereals
  • Like 8

Ethan should have discussed further his thoughts and reasons with Olivia for wanting to drive back with Micah and come to some resolution together about it instead of just planning the Micah-drive behind her back. 

And then, much worse, he lied about it to Olivia... sigh.  I would have been equally pissed had I been Olivia.  That was unforgivable, and another blow dart to their relationship.  

A marriage without trust rarely lasts.  

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

I have to say I enjoyed watching Kim squirm when her daughters didn't automatically support her relationship with Ken.  

I agree with a lot of you that Kim likely started up with Ken long before she claims.  Kim never offered a legit reason for splitting with Barry beyond the selfish and juvenile, "I just need to make myself happy!" 

People don't normally break up long-term marriages for something like that.  Usually the real cause is an affair, and that truth eventually comes out. 

I'm also wondering if Kim suggested Ken to Isaac's for his flight instructor.  That would offer Kim a convenient means to explain their meeting (messing with Isaac's head be damned!)  And it would explain her financial support of Isaac's plane purchase, too.  That whole meeting of Kim and Ken on the tarmac was surely staged by Kim for Isaac and the cameras.  

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, Salacious Kitty said:

Not surprised that Micah wants to pack up and move back home. I expect Moriah to do it he same soon enough. 

The Plath siblings call it "circling the wagon" amidst Kim and Barry's divorce.   I call it failure to launch in the real world, especially now that they no longer have Olivia to help them function with the most basic of life skills.  They flail in a misguided fog without her while they look for stability by returning to the devil they know in their parents. 

Soon they'll all land back in Cairo, minus their scapegoat, Olivia.  They'll continue in their misery, eventually discovering that it really had nothing to do with Olivia at all.  But it will be too late.  

Because in the meantime, Olivia will be unleashed, freed, and thriving without them.  I look forward to watching it, and I'm hardly one to take divorce lightly.  

• Applause 6
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Fouts said:

A marriage without trust rarely lasts.  

Fortunately (so far), no children are involved.  I hope Ethan doesn't sweet talk Olivia into something that will be detrimental to their little family.  Olivia, look up IUD!

• Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

Fortunately (so far), no children are involved.  I hope Ethan doesn't sweet talk Olivia into something that will be detrimental to their little family.  Olivia, look up IUD!

I don't think Olivia could be sweet talked into having a kid she clearly doesn't want. 

• Like 2