Type keyword(s) to search

The Bachelor Season 28: Spoilers and Speculation

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, bosawks said:

I don't know how interesting he'll be but at the very least I will enjoy tracking his hair through the varying degrees of humidity.

They will need to film in Nordic countries and desert regions.

• LOL 3
(edited)
On 8/22/2023 at 9:18 PM, rlc said:

They will need to film in Nordic countries and desert regions.

Filming takes place in late September (around the weekend of 23rd/24th) at the Bachelor mansion in Los Angeles and to conclude in-mid November before Thanksgiving, with portions of filming once they will head to the US city in episode 4, overseas in episodes 5-7 that would be in Colombia 20px-Flag_of_Colombia.svg.png, Uruguay 20px-Flag_of_Uruguay.svg.png and Argentina 20px-Flag_of_Argentina.svg.png, with Hometowns in episode 8 as usual. Overnights and Final Rose Ceremony might be taking place in Australia 20px-Flag_of_Australia_(converted).svg.p for the second time.

Enough of Europe as they have done in three seasons already (Clayton Echard, Gabby Windey/Rachel Recchia, and Zach Shallcross). It will be in the USA, South America and Australia.

ETA: JoJo Fletcher's season of The Bachelorette visited Uruguay and Argentina and this might be the second time in Bachelor Nation season to visit those countries, and first in The Bachelor season. Colombia would make its first visit in the whole franchise.

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Like 1
  • Useful 1

I wonder if she is oral deaf (speech reading vs signing). 

Maybe she has a cochlear implant, in which case I guess she would technically be oral (although she might also happen to be fluent in American Sign Language, too).

• Useful 1

This is my favorite blurb from any of the stories listing Joey's women:

"Lexi, 30, is a retail professional, according to her (now deleted) LinkedIn profile. She's worked at big brands like Krispy Kreme, and her friends seem very excited for her to take on this season, based on their comments on ABC's Facebook."

I have been wanting to meet a retail professional from Krispy Kreme for a long time, but we don't have them here :(

AT least her FB friends have given her a lot of thumbs up!

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/life/g45189200/bachelor-joey-graziadei-season-28-cast-instagrams/

• Wink 1
  • LOL 3
(edited)

I am very sorry that I posted the spoilers back in late November in which its now deleted. Hopefully it will have to repost properly with sources from Reality Steve.

Edited by ApprenticeFan
(edited)

Here are the full elimination spoilers of Joey's season:

• Week 1: Chandler Dewgard, Kayla Rodgers, Kyra Busch, Lanie Latsios, Natalie "Nat" Crepeau, Samantha "Sam" Hale, Samantha Washington, Sandra Rabadi, Talyah Jackson, Zoe Antona
  • Week 2: Lauren Hollinger (quit), Erika Cardenas, Marlena Haddad, Taylor Wiens
  • Week 3: Chrissa Perez, Evalin Clark, Starr Skyler
  • Week 4: Sydney Gordon (2-on-1), Allison Hollinger, Edwina Dorbor
  • Week 5: Autumn Waggoner, Madina Alam
  • Week 6: Lexi Young (quit), Jessica Edwards (during the date), Katelyn DeBacker, Lea Cayanan
  • Week 7: Jenn Tran, Kelsey Toussant
  • Week 8: Maria Georgas
  • Week 9: Rachel Nance
  • Week 10: Kelsey Anderson eliminates in FRC, Daisy Kent wins the season

Source: https://realitysteve.com/2023/11/29/exclusive-your-rose-ceremony-by-rose-ceremony-spoilers-for-joeys-season/

Cheat sheet from Reddit

b5b10110.jpg

Apologize for misunderstanding; note this is a repost after the original post got deleted

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Like 4
22 hours ago, call me ishmael said:

@ApprenticeFan

do you mean she self eliminates at FRC or is eliminated.  I can’t get through the pop ups at RS

Because my original post I made back in November was deleted by the admins due to copyright violations from website sources.

But starting from now, I will post any spoilers via simplify and short.

Some info has come out about Daisy and Jenn on Reddit. 

Jenn is allegedly a horrible person and has no way of becoming Bachelorette if anything written about her is true.

Daisy is a fame hungry Trumper with an equally as fame hungry family. 

On 1/26/2024 at 5:56 PM, ApprenticeFan said:

Here are the full elimination spoilers of Joey's season:

• Week 10: Kelsey Anderson eliminates in FRC, Daisy Kent wins the season

Source: https://realitysteve.com/2023/11/29/exclusive-your-rose-ceremony-by-rose-ceremony-spoilers-for-joeys-season/

So they really gave away the ending in the beginning?

That's it? How boring. 

Last time they did that was Clayton's season. You could easily tell it was Rachel and Gabby at the rose ceremony. 

• Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
13 hours ago, knitrovert said:

And yet again the First Impression Rose is the Rose of Doom.  Can't even remember the last time a contestant who received the first impression rose got a 1-on-1 date.

It's not all that uncommon really. Zach didn't take Greer and Matt didn't take Abigail, but Clayton, Peter, Colton, and Arie all took their first impressions.

They never WIN, but they often go :)  (Well... Becca sorta won...)

• Like 1

alexa - folks are saying there are photos of safe-house visits posted (I've seen them briefly myself) that would seem to indicate that Daisy is not F1.

• Like 1

I read an article that fans have been scouring Instagram and noticed that Kelsey A and Joey had similar backgrounds within photos at the same time. I did not see the photographic evidence myself. The same article also had other guesses for the “unprecedented and shocking” ending like Lexi coming back, etc, but the Kelsey theory was the only one that mentioned an actual clue. 

• Like 2

I agree about Daisy. I have random thoughts about her. If I’m being shallow, she seems a little dull. Her smile is beautiful and she articulates very well. But the spark is just not flickering. Also I fear if Joey chooses her, the aftermath publicity circuit will be all about her and her disability. Not that that’s bad but it puts the romance in the shadows. After all, this is about love and romance, right??? I think I just want more for this bachelor who has stolen the heart of this 75 year old woman. 

• Like 5
(edited)

RS has posted the latest update that Joey is engaged to Kelsey Anderson (or Kelsey A, KA).

This now leaves Daisy as the Final 2/Runner-Up.

Revised elimination from F4:

• Week 10: Daisy Kent eliminates during her LCD, Kelsey Anderson wins and Joey proposes to her

Source: https://realitysteve.com/2024/02/27/major-spoiler-what-the-hell-happens-at-the-end-of-joeys-season-and-whats-this-unprecedented-thing-they-keep-pushing/

The revised spoiler now has Daisy to be the next Bachelorette. That season will begin filming immediately after this season.

Edited by ApprenticeFan
  • Like 1
  • Useful 4
24 minutes ago, ApprenticeFan said:

RS has posted the latest update that Joey is engaged to Kelsey Anderson (or Kelsey A, KA).

• Week 10: Daisy Kent eliminates during her LCD, Kelsey Anderson wins and Joey proposes to her

Source: https://realitysteve.com/2024/02/27/major-spoiler-what-the-hell-happens-at-the-end-of-joeys-season-and-whats-this-unprecedented-thing-they-keep-pushing/

The revised spoiler now has Daisy to be the next Bachelorette. That season will begin filming immediately after this season.

I did something I rarely do and clicked on your link there to Reality Steve. Dear lord, does this man get paid by the word?! You think the show is verbose talking about “the process.” Steve talking about his process is torturous! Anyhoo… I managed to get down to the shocking ending reveal. Apparently Daisy realized on her final date that it wasn’t her, it was Kelsey. So she actually went and told Kelsey that, which never happens. Then on the alter she also told Joey the same thing before he could dump her. That’s why he’s left all dumbfounded with a rose next to him.

Even last night Daisy was expressing some hesitation. So I think she never actually fell for him. It could have even been a plan all along just to get her to the finals to be the Bachelorette, as I’m sure the show had her picked from the start—a pretty, sweet woman who is thriving with a disability.

• Like 7

If Daisy is, indeed, the next Bachelorette, I don't think I will be able to watch as her vocal fry is off the charts IMO.  She's nice and pretty, but I couldn't listen to an entire season of the fry.

• Like 10
3 hours ago, seacliffsal said:

If Daisy is, indeed, the next Bachelorette, I don't think I will be able to watch as her vocal fry is off the charts IMO.  She's nice and pretty, but I couldn't listen to an entire season of the fry.

With her hearing issues, I can’t blame her for the vocal fry. I just th8nk she will be boring.  

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
40 minutes ago, call me ishmael said:

This makes me wonder if Daisy was there for the "wrong reasons."  She may have just been angling for the bachelorette all along but he didn't let her go at the appropriate time.

IMO, I think Daisy being honest about her feelings (or lack thereof) indicates she’s There for the Right Reasons. I think she went there to find love but is realistic enough to say Joey seems like a decent dude as far as I can tell from 2 dates, but she’s not going to follow the producers’ prompting and lie about falling in love if she’s just not feeling it (yet?). The fact that everyone else is tripping over themselves gushing about how much they love Joey to secure a “hometown rose” is more suspect. Daisy is pretty refreshing the way she’s saying I hope I get there with you and I want to continue, but I understand if the other girls are giving you more than I can right now. It almost seems like Maria’s outburst was a way to prove how over the top her feelings are compared to everyone else’s. That just seemed fake to me.

• Like 7
3 minutes ago, JenE4 said:

IMO, I think Daisy being honest about her feelings (or lack thereof) indicates she’s There for the Right Reasons. I think she went there to find love but is realistic enough to say Joey seems like a decent dude as far as I can tell from 2 dates, but she’s not going to follow the producers’ prompting and lie about falling in love if she’s just not feeling it (yet?). The fact that everyone else is tripping over themselves gushing about how much they love Joey to secure a “hometown rose” is more suspect. Daisy is pretty refreshing the way she’s saying I hope I get there with you and I want to continue, but I understand if the other girls are giving you more than I can right now. It almost seems like Maria’s outburst was a way to prove how over the top her feelings are compared to everyone else’s. That just seemed fake to me.

You might be right but I’m skeptical.  Especially with the way she keeps flipping around “maybe” “oh I’m getting there” oh I’m falling, oh maybe.  It’s like she knows how to keep Joey on a string.  

but who knows.

• Like 3
(edited)

I believe that most of them are there for reasons other than "finding love". And from interviews I've read, some admit that they said what they thought they needed to say, in order to make it to the overseas destination, or to stay long enough to be viable for BIP or gather more insta followers. So for me, in that respect, Daisy is just a typical bachelor contestant.

Edited by adhoc
(edited)

I hope Daisy isn’t the bachelorette. She is as dull as dishwasher. The only thing interesting about her is she has a cochlear implant and I’m sure TPTB want to have someone with a disability represented but it’s hardly a hindrance so it’s barely even a nod to the group. It’s the easy way out. 

Edited by Kiss my mutt
  • Like 3
22 hours ago, ApprenticeFan said:

Thrilled about it not being Daisy for Joey’s sake.  Sad that Daisy could be the next Bachelorette lol.

• Like 6

I'm happy to hear it's Kelsey because she seems very sweet and her & Joey make a great match. I sincerely hope this works out for them in the long run. 

Maria has a one-way ticket to Paradise. But I wish she were the next Bachelorette if it has to be one of the later women. She'd at least be more fun than Daisy, who is dull. And if she's not dull, then she just wasn't into Joey and couldn't muster enough enthusiasm to hide it. 

I liked Lexi, too, and think she'd be a great Bachelorette. Maybe since she self-eliminated it disqualified her? I don't know the rules. 

• Like 6
On 2/27/2024 at 11:57 AM, DEL901 said:

With her hearing issues, I can’t blame her for the vocal fry.

Actually, I think it would be the opposite.  Vocal fry spreads because people hear it and adopt it. 

Then again, maybe she heard it and adopted it before she lost her hearing, and now can't hear how awful it sounds.  😀

• Like 2
(edited)
On 3/5/2024 at 2:05 AM, funnygirl said:

I don't know the rules. 

(NOTE: I posted this before actually watching and had been told by a friend who is STILL LAUGHING AT ME that Daisy won. I am surprised about Jenn, and I’m happy to see some Asian representation. Unfortunately all I remember about Jenn is that she doesn’t care about drones.)

"Rules"? 

I think it was always going to be Daisy from the moment they knew Joey wasn't going to pick her.

I'm not happy about it either. She's got a pretty smile, but isn't otherwise all that dynamic on TV.

I don't want to sound overly cynical or push conspiracy theories, but they got a chance to get a woman with a disability, and one that's not all that challenging for the audience. I doubt ABC was interested in going deep into Lexi's endometriosis because that about girl parts.

Maria may have been #2 on the list and may have beaten Kelsey for it if Daisy had gotten the final rose. I think Lexi falls to at least #4, maybe drops below Rachel.

Or maybe I really am overly cynical and people like Maria and Lexi turned it down.  Maybe Daisy wasn't their first choice.   We'll probably never know.

I'm going to miss having Kelsey on my TV.

Edited by phlebas
9 hours ago, phlebas said:

"Rules"? 

I think it was always going to be Daisy from the moment they knew Joey wasn't going to pick her.

I'm not happy about it either. She's got a pretty smile, but isn't otherwise all that dynamic on TV.

I don't want to sound overly cynical or push conspiracy theories, but they got a chance to get a woman with a disability, and one that's not all that challenging for the audience. I doubt ABC was interested in going deep into Lexi's endometriosis because that about girl parts.

Maria may have been #2 on the list and may have beaten Kelsey for it if Daisy had gotten the final rose. I think Lexi falls to at least #4, maybe drops below Rachel.

Or maybe I really am overly cynical and people like Maria and Lexi turned it down.  Maybe Daisy wasn't their first choice.   We'll probably never know.

I'm going to miss having Kelsey on my TV.

Daisy is not the Bachelorette. She turned it down. Somehow they skipped over Daisy, Rachel, Maria, and Lexi and went with…Jen. Who’s Jen you might ask? I only recall one scene of her this entire season in which she was completely disinterested in a synchronized drone show created just for her. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, JenE4 said:

Daisy is not the Bachelorette. She turned it down. Somehow they skipped over Daisy, Rachel, Maria, and Lexi and went with…Jen. Who’s Jen you might ask? I only recall one scene of her this entire season in which she was completely disinterested in a synchronized drone show created just for her. 

Yeah, I hadn’t watched the episode at that point and my source lied to my face :) just call me Reality Phleb!

• LOL 2

I don’t have a source for this—my daughter said she “saw it all over social media” but apparently they offered it to Daisy and Maria and maybe even others but they all turned it down. And so they ended up going with Jen just the day before and that’s why she was so “unpolished” in that little announcement interview because she didn’t yet have any media training. Which, okay, fair—she was acting like a shots girl promoting a bar’s two-for-one special. But if that’s true, what the heck is going on behind the scenes that more than one woman turned it down?!? I also am dying to know what (and to whom) Rachel was ranting when Jesse said it’s time to have the Bachelorette conversation and called Daisy out. She was pissed! Was she the only one they didn’t ask to star?! Anyone see any of this speculation?

• Useful 4

Rachel and Jenn are both attractive.  Perhaps, though, TPTB wanted someone fully of Asian heritage, which I believe Jenn is. Rachel is half-black, half-Asian. By choosing someone who is of Vietnamese heritage, they avoid the whole "we've been waiting for Asian representation, and you give us someone who's not even fully Asian" complaint--a complaint that's already been voiced elsewhere with respect to black representation on the show.   So maybe TPTB took that into consideration.

(Also, maybe after working with both women during Joey's season, they figured that Jenn would be easier to manipulate and would make for a better show, who knows?)

• Useful 1

The unfortunate truth is, Rachel is just not as attractive as Jenn.  I like Rachel so much better, and I found her prettier the more we saw of her. 
  But TPTB want the guys to fight over the lead, to make idiots of themselves over her, and visually, Jenn is just a prettier gal. 
  I don’t think Daisy would have had that effect either.  As sweet as she is, she’s just not the fun, flirty type that many guys go for.  
   Kelsey would have been the one to have had guys elbowing each other out over. 
  Yes, I read that both Daisy & Maria turned it down. 
  Maria will likely end up being the most desired on Paradise, and while I’m one who can’t stand her, it will make for good TV. 
  For Daisy, I hope some nice sweet Midwestern boy reaches out to her and gives her the Happily Ever After she deserves.  
  Daisy was such a treat to watch in the Finale.  What a Class Freaking Act.  

• Like 2
  • Applause 4