Type keyword(s) to search

Season 18 Live Chat

• Start Topic

Wow, the teaser for next week.  Meri says she is making some changes.

Peace out! Sayonara, Bitches.

So the juicy bit to encourage us to watch another snooze episode is that Meri gave up before Janelle.

I guess another ring will fall in the opening credits.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2

I am so sick of Kody and Robyn trying to be the victims here. They are not fooling anyone. Oh wow Robyn had a pile of gifts for her kids to open the day after Christmas in front of Isabel, Truely and Mykelti. 

• Like 5
  • Sad 6
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 2

How the fudge could Robyn sit there and say if she thought Janelle's boys were open to spending Christmas with them, she would have pushed for it, when she told Meri it would be "scary" if Meri invited everyone for Christmas Eve.

Peace out. Sayonara bitches, indeed.

• Like 18
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

Christine saying this would be easy for Kody to fix. And then another woe is me from Kody.

The fact that Kody would go 6 weeks without talking to Savannah is unforgivable.

And Janelle is right, He could have sent a gift back to Savannah through Truly and Ysabel.

Christine sees what is happening.

• Like 12
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2

I think that Christine is chewing the scenery a little as she discusses Kody missing Christmas with Savannah, but she’s not wrong. Kody was a total jackass to just completely cut Savannah out of Christas. He could have called. He could have texted. He could have dropped off a gift. Suck up and step up, douchebag.

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
47 minutes ago, For Cereals said:

The phone goes 1 way…parent to child

I agree. At any age--16 or 36, the parent should reach out, especially when there is no issue with the child.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 7
  • Love 1
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

“ is he going to leave everyone but Robyn?” Is water wet?

I don’t think he is going to leave anyone. He’s going to push everyone away with his horrible behavior until they leave him. Then he gets to play victim.

• Like 11
  • Applause 5
  • Love 1
Just now, Ms.Lulu said:

Christine spills the beans. Robyn and Kody decided it wouldn't be safe to have the kids get together after the gift text incident.

It is what we thought but usually wouldn't be told.

Robyn made that pretty clear in the pre-Christmas planning scene outside of Meri's. Meri floated the idea of doing Christmas Eve for everyone, and Robyn said it would be "scary."

It still doesn't excuse that asshat Kody not reaching out to Savanah.

(I feel bad that Meri didn't get to see Ysabel too, but I can see how that would be complicated, since Mykelti brought Ysabel and Truely over.)

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
Just now, Adeejay said:

I think it was low of Mykelti to take Ysabel and Truly to Robyn's knowing Savanah wasn't invited. I wonder why she didn't ask her father why she wasn't invited.  

She sucks but it’s not her responsibility and she wants to stay in good favor.

• Like 4

Oh, please. Now Robyn is attempting to say that the issues must have existed before she arrived--there's no way that her addition to the family, Kody's favoritism, or the Robyn/Kody tag team gaslighting have nothing to do with it.

It is clear that Robyn and Kody think they can gaslight the viewers.

• Like 15
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Adeejay said:

I think it was low of Mykelti to take Ysabel and Truly to Robyn's knowing Savanah wasn't invited. I wonder why she didn't ask her father why she wasn't invited.  

I want to know why she wasn’t invited. I’m guessing she wasn’t invited because Kody has just fought with Janelle but I want to hear that said out loud. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
Just now, Ms.Lulu said:

Oh, please. Now Robyn is attempting to say that the issues must have existed before she arrived--there's no way that her addition to the family, Kody's favoritism, or the Robyn/Kody tag team gaslighting have nothing to do with it.

It is clear that Robyn and Kody think they can gaslight the viewers.

This scene has not shown on my tv yet.  

• Like 1
Just now, Elizzikra said:

I don’t think he is going to leave anyone. He’s going to push everyone away with his horrible behavior until they leave him. Then he gets to play victim.

I completely agree. This is exactly what he's been doing since he stopped sleeping with Meri a dozen years ago.

1 minute ago, Adeejay said:

Christine made arrangements for Truely (who has visitation with Kody) and Ysabel to see their father. It's not like it was Mykelti's plan. I do find Mykelti frustrating though, because she should have thought to ask if Savanah could come, too.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
4 minutes ago, Ms.Lulu said:

Christine spills the beans. Robyn and Kody decided it wouldn't be safe to have the kids get together after the gift text incident.

It is what we thought but usually wouldn't be told.

Save from what? They act like there will be a huge cage match or some shit. I'm so sick of the word safe from them. First off 3 of Robin's kids are old enough to fend for themselves and second, I doubt any of the kids would hurt sny of the little kids. 

• Like 10
  • Fire 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2

Very telling that Kody would skip giving a Christmas gift to Meri and shower gifts on Christine (the favorite wife).

His idea that Christine was giving Meri a gift certificate so that released him from his spouse responsibility is crazy.

But it is interesting because it confirms that he does have favorites. And worse, he treats them better. 

He is a despicable human.

• Like 14
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1