Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Jag telling ANYONE he's the invisible HOH, even Matt, was a huge mistake. There was nothing to gain and everything to lose, and he deserves all the grief he's getting.

It was just bad gameplay, IMO. But he had this delicious secret and just HAD to share it! Childish.

• Like 22

Telling Matt I could kind of get since that’s his #1 (which is stupid but anyway lol) but he fucked up by telling Cory/America and Bowie. I think he truly didn’t want to target Cory/America so in his mind he needed to tell his allies. But then his Dory brain struck again and he decided he had to target them, which made everything prior an even worse move. Add on to it him stupidly telling Bowie he wanted to use her as a pawn and it’s just like he made mistake after mistake lol.

1 hour ago, Nashville said:

Well…with Guyana, F&C currently have multiple avenues of emotional manipulation available for them to leverage and exploit - her relationship with Cory, her antipathy towards Jag, etc.  Maybe their Bowie bile is simply due to the fact they don’t have any leverage whatsoever on her…?

(Not to mention that Bowie making F&C Block buddies last week probably didn’t improve their dispositions overmuch….)

Felicia and Cirie have despised Bowie from week 1. It’s very weird.

• Like 9
  • Useful 1

I don't have a problem with Jag making C&A feel comfortable before nominating them., but he should have nominated them first instead of back door. Because of the back door, he also now has to deal with how he treated Felicia, Blue, Bowie and Cirie. He originally said his target was Blue, then she won veto. He had a long convo with Matt and Bowie where he discussed who to replace, and he was considering Bowie or Cirie. Bowie cried tears about that, and Jag also wanted Matt to talk to Cirie about it, because he was too chicken to talk to her himself. Matt was very against Cirie being the replacement. So because of not initially nominating C&A, Jag has now made a lot of people upset. The sequence of events made it a terrible game move for him. It could have been good, but he totally botched it.

• Like 11
  • Useful 1
52 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Felicia and Cirie have despised Bowie from week 1. It’s very weird.

I’m not sure if I’d say F&C despised Bowie in early days; treated her like an inferior might be more accurate, although I don’t have a fucking clue what their grounds were for assuming any degree of superiority.  F&C’s totally dismissive attitude towards Bowie after the Red eviction was especially telling.

But maybe that’s why Felicia and Cirie hate Bowie so vehemently now; F&C considered Bowie such a game nonentity early on, but Bowie keeps on hanging on - and doing so more successfully than Izzy, or Jared, or Mecole - all their initial allies except each other, for that matter.  And the season isn’t over yet….

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 3
5 hours ago, pennben said:

From overnight:

https://twitter.com/ToomsBB_/status/1714175829918576794/video/1

Guys, he knows  

I saw this exchange. And while my ears perked up at the mention of “your son”, they drooped back down as the conversation went on. Cory’s tone did not imply any covert knowledge. He knows Cirie has sons. To me, it sounded like yet another clumsy attempt to bond with Cirie because he “knows” her. I also don’t think Cory’s all that double-naught clever.

That exchange reminded me of a soap opera tease. You know, where a character starts to say something that sounds like they know the Big Secret, but then you come back from commercial and they’re just talking about what they had for lunch. And for all we know, people in DR are hinting to Cory that he should talk about Cirie’s family more. They probably love a good soap opera tease.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 3

I’m not sure if I’d say F&C despised Bowie in early days; treated her like an inferior might be more accurate, although I don’t have a fucking clue what their grounds were for assuming any degree of superiority.  F&C’s totally dismissive attitude towards Bowie after the Red eviction was especially telling.

I hope we get to see their reaction when it's revealed Bowie is an attorney.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
23 minutes ago, Gemma Violet said:

I hope we get to see their reaction when it's revealed Bowie is an attorney.

Since lawyers are usually distrusted and despised here in the US it will only confirm their opinion of her.

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Nashville said:

I’m not sure if I’d say F&C despised Bowie in early days; treated her like an inferior might be more accurate, although I don’t have a fucking clue what their grounds were for assuming any degree of superiority.  

They were making fun of her looks in like week 2. It was weird then and it’s really even weirder now the way in which they hate her. Treating her as inferior is just real icky, even worse really then if they just hate her.

I hope Bowie gets to be the one to take out Cirie tbh. I wouldn’t even hate to see it happen as early as next week.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1

He’s letting the Andrew Tate fan in him out in the open now, I see. Let me manifest an America HOH/Jag veto for next week because I need Matt gone. If America is the HOH that does it it’d be even more delicious. It’s too bad she’s shit at comps lol.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

They were making fun of her looks in like week 2. It was weird then and it’s really even weirder now the way in which they hate her. Treating her as inferior is just real icky, even worse really then if they just hate her.

Shouldn’t Cirie and Felicia have grown out of the whole high school mean girl phase by now?  I mean, yaknow, considering they’re both over 50 and all.  And I’m still waiting to hear why the nurse and the real estate agent feel they’re so superior to the lawyer in the House….  🙄

I hope Bowie gets to be the one to take out Cirie tbh. I wouldn’t even hate to see it happen as early as next week.

From your lips to Eris’s ears….

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Hmmm… the more I think about it, the more I find myself thinking I may very well be done with this season. Production has gone so OTT in stacking the odds for their favorites that it’s like the show now only exists as a CBS-funded vehicle for their own personal gratification, and audience entertainment has become an afterthought - if that much.

So why should I contribute to ratings numbers which will only be spun to validate Production’s machinations and manipulations?

Need to do some more thinking on this….

• Like 11
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 1

I do not get the love for America - at all.  She has done zilch in the game.  Matt is right about her.  She is a Mean-Girl when things don't go her way. 

And it's not like she has a lot going for her.  She's 27 and is a receptionist (minimum wage).  There are lots of HGs in BB that could easily rival her in as far as beauty, intelligence, likeability, accomplishments.

Can't wait to see her with her tail behind her legs as Juror #3 - and having to explain to Cam what happened. Little that she knows his post show interviews, he's rooting for Jag to win.

Edited by inandout
  • Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 3

He’s letting the Andrew Tate fan in him out in the open now, I see. Let me manifest an America HOH/Jag veto for next week because I need Matt gone. If America is the HOH that does it it’d be even more delicious. It’s too bad she’s shit at comps lol.

Everyone heaping the insults on America has emboldened him to be freer and louder about the things he's been saying intermittently for weeks, which have been disturbing but sporadic enough that they've mostly gone under the radar. But Matt evidently has some real issues with the way he thinks about women, and I hope he takes some time after the show to educate himself (but he won't). And I have to wonder what's up with his complete refusal to believe that America could be genuinely into Cory to the point that he's half convinced himself she's a literal hell demon sent to seduce innocent earth men because that makes more sense to him. I got it with Jared and Cam, because they were both clearly threatened by someone they thought was hot choosing someone like Cory. With Matt...I don't know what his problem is, but it doesn't say anything flattering about him. 

3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

To me, it sounded like yet another clumsy attempt to bond with Cirie because he “knows” her. I also don’t think Cory’s all that double-naught clever.

Cory has two plays when it comes to bonding with people--humor and talking game. His problem has consistently been that he can't read reactions. He can't tell that he's annoying the hell out of Cirie with the Survivor talk. He can't tell that there are many times he's gone too far with his jokes. He can't tell when his intensive game talk is irritating to people or they've tuned out. Even with America's help (and she has tried), he hasn't been able to correct these things. And as a result of his problems reading people, he thought for weeks that he could potentially have Meme when she clearly wasn't interested, he has thought for a few weeks that he's good with Cirie when she literally is plotting her vengeance, and he's been absolutely certain that he's Bowie's number one when he actually lost her to Matt and Jag weeks ago. And again, America has clued him in on many of these things and he hasn't been able to challenge his own thinking.

Ironically, he might think the reason he's going home is because America talked too much, but in truth I think he wouldn't be in this position if he had listened to her more.  

• Like 14
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

Jag pompously told Felicia that Cory and America were laughing about Fee going home before the veto.  He finds such laughing over others misfortune to be "distasteful."  

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2
29 minutes ago, Jillibean said:

he thought for weeks that he could potentially have Meme when she clearly wasn't interested

You're absolutely right in general about Cory, but man, that MeMe thing was just so fucking stupid, in that it was totally logical for her TO want to work with Cory, but she just couldn't handle anything but her one alliance. She was such a weird fucking player.

• Like 12
2 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Man, I always wonder who in the fucking world out there is buying into this absurd Andrew Tate shit, and then I see Matt talk and it's, like, "Oh...right."

I have never heard of Andrew Tate before, but I just looked up the name and that is… not good.  I am seriously reconsidering my position that I would be ok with a Matt win.

1 hour ago, Jillibean said:

Ironically, he might think the reason he's going home is because America talked too much, but in truth I think he wouldn't be in this position if he had listened to her more.  

He may be thinking that because she keeps apologizing, for reasons I don’t understand. He always says it’s not her fault, but who knows if he believes that. It might sound more sincere if he followed up with some reasons why it is definitely, absolutely HIS fault. But as you said, he’s probably not that self aware.

I’m not loving this new side of America. As a chaos agent, sure, but as a supposedly mature adult, no. I’m also not loving the cocky, self-righteous side of Jag. I’m not going as far as Nashville to consider ditching the season, but it’s amazing how fast I’ve gone from having multiple people I’d be happy to see win to… Team Bowie? Felicia? I dunno.

• Like 10

I always apologize, endlessly, for things that aren't my fault.   I sometimes consider turning myself into the FBI so I can apologize for the Lindbergh kidnapping.  I assume it is related to a women's need to please everyone around her.  

Which is, of course, why I would NEVER disrespect Jag or Matt.  Goodness no.  

America just dropped; so much for needing to get a win under your belt.  I found myself wondering a few minutes ago how things might have been different if America hadn't made the deal with Cameron to drop out of the Pressure Cooker challenge.  It made sense for her at the time, and Cam probably would have won anyhow, but say America wins.  Izzy probably doesn't go home, but Cirie or more probably Cameron would have America would have had a huge win to point to and would have been seen as more of a comp threat.  

• Like 2

I’m at the point in my attention to this show where I don’t watch the episodes because whatever with the comps and bullshit DRs, and I don’t read jokers because it’s just the same conversations over and over and over. And I’m certainly not watching said conversations! 

I know what’s going on thanks to you fine folks, especially @30 Helens and everyone else doing the heavy lifting of late night feeds.

I was on the Cory/America train despite their faults so am very sad about this. I just need Jag/Matt broken up and by that I mean I want Matt gone because he annoys the hell out of me. Not gonna defend either stance because if you’re a fan of this stupid ass show, you will probably end up developing opinions. Strong opinions. Possibly irrational opinions. And that’s OK. 

But I believe we’re heading towards a Cirie/Matt final two because that seems to be what the show wants and it will also be the worst case scenario for @peachmangosteen. And, well, THAT’S Big Brother!!

• Like 9
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 4
5 hours ago, inandout said:

I do not get the love for America - at all.  She has done zilch in the game.  Matt is right about her.  She is a Mean-Girl when things don't go her way.

Totally.  Cory is way more mature than America.  She really does seem to be someone who is used to getting her way all the time.  Like she was the one that pushed for Cory to have a showmance with her.  And while Cory may be more mature he obviously is weak willed as well.  Can't stand either of them.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2

Having just watched the episode, I think I have a better understanding of why America was so mad about the noms. Part of it is anger at herself for dropping out of the comp, but she doesn’t want to admit that so she’s projecting everything on Jag. (Not that he doesn’t deserve some anger for the way he handled things, and for basically wanting her to kiss his ring, but still.) Cory’s not mad because he’s less emotional, and because he held on for as long as he could.

Which begs another question. Why is Cory seen as the bigger threat? He won a HoH, but it was a mental comp and those tend to be more equalizing. America has outlasted him in physical comps and while she hasn’t won any, she has come damn close. She could have won Pressure Cooker if she had held out.  I guess they don’t know that she’s the not only the brawn, but also the brains behind the duo. But in pure BB misogynistic fashion, the guy gets all the credit. It’s good in a way, because it shields her, but it’s also terrible because it is.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 12
27 minutes ago, Skooma said:

Totally.  Cory is way more mature than America.  She really does seem to be someone who is used to getting her way all the time.  Like she was the one that pushed for Cory to have a showmance with her.  And while Cory may be more mature he obviously is weak willed as well.  Can't stand either of them.

They should have been pre-jury at best.  Both have done little in the game.  Corey is someone who can be easily manipulated.  Matt's right - that America gives off "cheater" vibes.  I doubt they will last beyond the house.  And I can see rumors swirling that she hooked with another poor sap.  Of course she will deny it, blah, blah.

• Like 3
47 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Having just watched the episode, I think I have a better understanding of why America was so mad about the noms. Part of it is anger at herself for dropping out of the comp, but she doesn’t want to admit that so she’s projecting everything on Jag. (Not that he doesn’t deserve some anger for the way he handled things, and for basically wanting her to kiss his ring, but still.) Cory’s not mad because he’s less emotional, and because he held on for as long as he could.

Which begs another question. Why is Cory seen as the bigger threat? He won a HoH, but it was a mental comp and those tend to be more equalizing. America has outlasted him in physical comps and while she hasn’t won any, she has come damn close. She could have won Pressure Cooker if she had held out.  I guess they don’t know that she’s the not only the brawn, but also the brains behind the duo. But in pure BB misogynistic fashion, the guy gets all the credit. It’s good in a way, because it shields her, but it’s also terrible because it is.

I feel like the rest of the house sees Cory as a bigger schemer which I can kind of see it from their perspective. He has claimed credit for Izzy leaving and taking out Jared. I think America's game is more subtle, but also looks more sloppy.

Now from the audience perspective, I do agree America is the bigger threat because Cory just spills info to everyone. 

• Like 2
8 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I think there's definitely guilt over having dropped out, but realistically she dropped out at 22 minutes and Blue and Jag went for over two hours (and Jag probably could have still gone a bit longer). She told Cory that she could have hung on a bit longer, but not for as long as they did. I think most of this is that she believes she tanked Cory's game with the Blue conversations--she's told all the women that it's her fault and it's not fair that Cory will be punished for it. I don't think either America or Cory really believe she could have won the spinning discs against Jag. Which--not for nothing, is also a problem. The fact that no one, including a literal aspiring Olympic athlete, can win against Jag in anything with a physical component, is really becoming frustrating.

Correct. And Cory knows this and has said it several times in the past couple of days--America has been underestimated compared to him because of her gender. Obviously though, he's got the wrong audience for this sort of analysis of systemic sexism and how it plays into perception on Big Brother. I think Cory has also really put himself out there as a schemer and a thinker, and America is much more subtle in her conversations. Someone said at one point that in conversations Cory talks and America asks questions, and that's why she ends up with better information. 

• Like 11
  • Useful 2
12 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

But I believe we’re heading towards a Cirie/Matt final two because that seems to be what the show wants and it will also be the worst case scenario for @peachmangosteen. And, well, THAT’S Big Brother!!

😭

Last season had one of the best endings ever so this season was bound to end terribly. It's just the law of averages or something lol.

• Like 6
  • LOL 5
  • Love 2

For whatever reason I don't hate the cast right now which is funny because a few weeks ago during zombie week I did. Maybe because this feels like the most real cast right now we've had in awhile. Even Blue has seemed to drop her annoying schtick on the feeds. Now on the episodes, I find most of them pretty annoying. 

Edited by choclatechip45
  • Like 3
17 hours ago, Jillibean said:

Cory has two plays when it comes to bonding with people--humor and talking game. His problem has consistently been that he can't read reactions. He can't tell that he's annoying the hell out of Cirie with the Survivor talk. He can't tell that there are many times he's gone too far with his jokes. He can't tell when his intensive game talk is irritating to people or they've tuned out. Even with America's help (and she has tried), he hasn't been able to correct these things. And as a result of his problems reading people, he thought for weeks that he could potentially have Meme when she clearly wasn't interested, he has thought for a few weeks that he's good with Cirie when she literally is plotting her vengeance, and he's been absolutely certain that he's Bowie's number one when he actually lost her to Matt and Jag weeks ago. And again, America has clued him in on many of these things and he hasn't been able to challenge his own thinking.

This is so true. Yesterday he was speaking with Matt on the hammock and I thought was just ripping him to shreds. He made fun of Matt for not being able to read "multiplicity" correctly and brought up how Matt once said the word calcium instead of calculus. Matt said that he had to go to summer school once because he failed a class and Cory joked that the first day he walks into summer school the whole swim team would be there. And Cory also joked about him being in love with Reilly after two weeks. So during that conversation I thought Cory was getting these digs in on purpose because he was on the block and lashing out. But later Cory talked with Bowie and said "I had a good conversation with Matt on the hammock, it went well." So I think he really doesn't know how he comes off at all. Those jokes were designed to make the person feel stupid and it's not funny to the recipient but I guess Cory thought it was funny so he considered it good repartee? Hopefully he'll grow out of it because most people want to avoid those who do that.

• Like 9
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 3
17 hours ago, inandout said:

People were initially drawn to her because she was one of the only HGs who was openly against Cirie/Jared/Izzy in the beginning of the game. I think she's pretty bad at the game and also a bit of a famewhore who only got with Cory because she wanted a showmance for the airtime/social media engagement after the show ends. 

That being said Matt saying she gives off cheater vibes is really gross and is definitely something an incel would say. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2

I'm starting to warm to the idea of Cirie winning. I still think she had a huge, unfair advantage in this game, especially early on. But if these idiots are dumb enough to let her get closer and closer to the final 2, they all deserve to lose to her. 

From what I can tell, Matt and Jag want to go to the final four with Cirie and Felicia. Probably because they figure they can beat them at comps at that point. Problem is, Matt and Jag are eventually going to realize they don't want to sit next to each other at F2. Which means one of them is going to end up taking either Cirie or Felicia with them. And with the bridges they've burned, they're more likely than not to lose.

• Like 11
  • Applause 1

OMG….OMFG!!

I was just at another website where I watched, I watched (runs to trashcan, throws up lunch) Felicia mixing potato salad….WITH HER GODDAMNED HANDS!!  EWWWWWWWWWW!!  WHO IN THE BLUEDILLY FUCK DOES THAT?!!  And then she licked her hands on the way to the sink!!

I don’t care if her hands are newborn baby fresh, with all the friggin’ food requests she has made, she couldn’t ask ‘Mr. B.’ for a spoon?!  A shovel?!  ANYthing but her hands!

I am truly traumatized right now.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 9
2 hours ago, iMonrey said:

But if these idiots are dumb enough to let her get closer and closer to the final 2, they all deserve to lose to her. 

Even if she gets to the final two, they can just not vote for her. They are not obligated to vote for her to win. If they do, then they will surely be idiots, but the thing is they won't know that Jared is her son until they vote and that's extra unfair.

• Like 7
2 hours ago, Nashville said:

I can’t, in large part because of Cirie’s ongoing attitude towards (a) her fellow HGs specifically and (b) the game in general.  The running theme behind all Cirie’s DRs over the past few weeks has been how stupid and contemptible she finds both the game, and the people playing it

Which is why I'm 100% for her winning for voicing my opinion of these hamsters and the stupidity of BB post-BB1 and which gets worse every year.

Keep telling it like it is, Cirie!

Edited by Skooma
5 hours ago, Nashville said:

I can’t, in large part because of Cirie’s ongoing attitude towards (a) her fellow HGs specifically and (b) the game in general.  The running theme behind all Cirie’s DRs over the past few weeks has been how stupid and contemptible she finds both the game, and the people playing it; nothing about her attitude endears me to the notion of handing her $750K, save maybe the possibility of Cirie saying on live tv, “Thanks - now let me get the hell out of this dump and away from these losers.”

Let me be clear. It's not that I think Cirie has done anything to merit a win. It's that everyone else deserves to lose if they let her get all the way to the end. It's on them.

These other hamsters don't know how Cirie talks about them in the DR or behind their backs. And they've mostly all played so horribly and burned so many bridges they are losing potential jury votes right and left. Taking Cirie to the F2 would be the absolute dumbest thing they could ever do. Which is exactly why they would deserve to lose.

Edited by iMonrey
  • Like 7
  • Applause 1

I think he’s been saving it for maximum impact for reveal (akin to not letting folks know until later his plan on ‘exquisite’ gag).  Ideally, that would have been when he voted her out, maybe if he were against her in final two. He already eliminated the threat, so no need to spill yet  

He’sreally ramped up mentions this week, at first maybe to clock in for her he might reveal if he went on block, now maybe as a way to show her he knows but isn’t revealing to gain her trust. If he had actually not been comfortable this week, it is a card he could have tried to play.  

It will be interesting if he reveals to all or just America on Thursday. And in a weird Jared like thinking, maybe he doesn’t want America to know to skew her thinking if working w/Cirie would be beneficial. Maybe he holds his tongue to see whether a jury reveal helps someone in final two. 

Or, maybe he doesn’t know & there really are coincidences & I’ve got horrible instincts here. 

Edited by pennben
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
41 minutes ago, pennben said:

Another “coincidence”, Cory asking Cirie how she would feel if her kid went on reality show & got into an intimate showmance.  I’m just saying…..

He doesn't know, he is talking about himself and America. They are concerned about what their parents might say to them once the show is over, and asking Cirie because they think of her as a house mom. 

• Like 7
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

He knows he's going home. If he knew, he would use it! It's just a super weird coincidence (a really funny one, all things considered).

1 hour ago, pennben said:

I think he’s been saving it for maximum impact for reveal (akin to not letting folks know until later his plan on ‘exquisite’ gag).  Ideally, that would have been when he voted her out, maybe if he were against her in final two. 

Personally I’d be pretty certain at this point that Cody doesn’t have an inkling about Cirie/Jared - but all the same, wouldn’t it be fucking AWESOME if Cody were to drop that bombshell in his please-save-me-from-eviction speech?  😂

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
20 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Personally I’d be pretty certain at this point that Cody doesn’t have an inkling about Cirie/Jared - but all the same, wouldn’t it be fucking AWESOME if Cody were to drop that bombshell in his please-save-me-from-eviction speech?  😂

Honestly, this has become my most favorite game within the game that likely only amuses me! Where’s  Cory & ‘coincidences’?

I will truly be gobsmacked at this point if he doesn’t know. I will owe each & everyone of you disagreeing a tip of the pink cap if I’m wrong.  I don’t know why I’m so confident after my wild misread of Meme & expectations for her….., but here I am🤷‍♀️

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

I usually read these posts, rather than watching Live Feeds, so I know if anything happens.

Actually turned it on to see Jag & Blue having a strange conversation w/ every other word is "bro"(Blue) or like (Jag),lol. It's their own version of the English language,lol. 🤪

Edited by Mamababy600
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, Yogisbooboo64 said:

I'm still trying to process a grown-assed woman mixing a cookout staple in the AA communityhollywood data GIF

with her fucking hands!!

And I watched Blue saute vegetables with her hair over the pot & "Lick" the spoon after stirring and go back to stirring😳😳

• Mind Blown 5
2 hours ago, pennben said:

Honestly, this has become my most favorite game within the game that likely only amuses me! Where’s   & ‘coincidences’?

I will truly be gobsmacked at this point if [Cory] doesn’t know. I will owe each & everyone of you disagreeing a tip of the pink cap if I’m wrong.  I don’t know why I’m so confident after my wild misread of Meme & expectations for her….., but here I am🤷‍♀️

1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

I want you to be right, @pennben!! It would be hilarious if true. I just don't think it is. 

I’m in the same boat as @Brian Cronin.  Keep in mind that when you’re talking about Corey or anyone else recognizing Jared from Survivor, you’re talking about remembering a face that appeared in one snippet of one episode that aired in 2017 - 6 years ago. That sort of recall would be a tour de force for someone with eidetic memory.

• Like 8
  • LOL 1