Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

29 minutes ago, lilysmom said:

Could someone tell me what OTEV is (besides veto spelled backwards! Thank you in advance.

It's like the game with the music chairs. They have to find the answer to a question and get it to otev fast and the last one gets eliminated until there is only one spot that the last person who takes it wins.

• Thanks 1
4 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

It's like the game with the music chairs. They have to find the answer to a question and get it to otev fast and the last one gets eliminated until there is only one spot that the last person who takes it wins.

And it's a pretty physical competition, so Felicia and Cirie are at a huuuge disadvantage. 

• Like 4
45 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

If she puts up Matt next to Cirie, Cirie leaves and Bowie doesn't reveal her cards.

Never say never in this season's house, but I really don't see any universe where that scenario would happen.  Matt's name literally hasn't come up at all as a backdoor option, and I don't see how she could convincingly sell that move to the others.  If she forced them to make that choice, I think she'd be seen as totally untrustworthy by everyone and would be walking out the door next week.

ETA: If she doesn't win the veto, I think she ends up in between the proverbial rock and a hard place (given her stated desire to avoid making a big move), but my sympathy for her is limited.  Being the HOH didn't happen to her -- she went for it and got it -- at a time when maybe that wasn't such a great move for her game.  If she couldn't read that the other players weren't down for a low-key week, I have to think that's on her.

Edited by Clark Kent
  • Like 1
4 hours ago, SummerDreams said:

Then Bowie lets these two sides get each other out. Why does she have to pick a side and reveal her game?

Because she becomes a wild card floater that will be an easy vote out for the next HOH.  Too late in the game to play floater cowardball.

2 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

During the America/Jag talk, Jag told America that him and Matt will throw veto to her. Like, grow a pair and make a move yourself lol.

Alas that is something Jag will never ever do.  He is scared of his own shadow. 

If it is Jag and Matt at the end Matt should win in a unanimous vote.  He has tried to make or concur in a big move or two at least but Mr Jag Albatross is always Debbie Downer preventing him.  (Also Matt has connected with more people too).

• Like 3
1 hour ago, SummerDreams said:

Will this be the first time Cirie plays in a veto comp?

Yes. I believe she holds the record for most times not being picked lol. 

Now that Jag has given Bowie a ‘reason’ to go after him, I think Cameron is most likely getting BDed this week. A real win for me lol.

I need these people to wise up to Matt next. He has this game on lock right now. I’m hoping once Cory gets his way with Cameron going, he’ll start to remember how much of a threat he knew Matt was from the beginning. And then once Matt is gone Cory can go lol.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, SummerDreams said:

Thank you! It's referred to here and I never knew what it meant.

• Love 1

Can anyone tell me what Jag told Bowie about Cameron and whether it was true or a lie?  If she's truly turned on him, then I can't see anyway he survives the week.   He had two chances to make it another week.  1) Bowie as HOH; 2) Being picked for Veto.  Now he has to hope the house hasn't convinced Bowie that he needs to go.  She had seemed pretty loyal to him.  But if she wants to make a Big Move with almost no repercussions, this is probably it as, even if she makes it to F2, she probably wouldn't get his vote.  

• Like 3
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

I didn’t think Bowie would do it because honestly she’s the one person who maybe doesn’t need to but by how she’s talking today I think she actually will go through with it.

But still, I think the best way to make it happen is America, Felicia, or Cirie winning. Bowie, Jag, and Matt may chicken out if they have to make the move themselves so aggressively. Luckily, Matt and Jag will almost certainly throw it. Jag already told America he and Matt will throw to her.

Matt & Jag r such chicken-"you-know-what's." I'd love to see Bowie pull a "Cam" & put someone up that the two groups aren't trying to persuade her to. 

• Like 2
39 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

Cory needs to remember that Matt is a threat. Matt is in the position in the house. 

He really is.  Matt is the one houseguest who probably has benefited most from Cirie's control over the house and the general chaos of the first half of the season.  He's got a better social game than she does, because he has managed to be friends with both of the older and younger factions.  Matt goes around and talks with everyone and doesn't just sit in a bedroom wearing a bathrobe (and I'm talking to both Cory and Cirie here).  He has won two competitions, even if he hasn't won an HOH.  Plus, I've seen this week that his silence isn't from the fact that he isn't playing or doesn't want to make waves.  He's just really good at working behind the scenes because, like Cirie, he's so likable and believable.  

And I don't think he'll suffer the same fate as his doppelganger, Tyler.  For one thing, there isn't someone like the houseguest from the farm in Virginia (?) or any of the others who felt betrayed that he voted them out.  I just don't think any of them feel like they are his Ride or Die, and therefore won't get all that angry.   I think he'd beat Cirie in a final 2 because of the comp wins.  

32 minutes ago, Mamababy600 said:

Matt & Jag r such chicken-"you-know-what's." I'd love to see Bowie pull a "Cam" & put someone up that the two groups aren't trying to persuade her to. 

Bowie can be Cameron's apprentice.  "You've learned well my padawan."   She already kind of has the hairstyle -- she just needs to glue a braid on the side of her head.  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Matt beats everyone in the end. He's been the frontrunner for several weeks now. I hope someone can take him out but I grow less and less hopeful that will happen.

I used to think he was calculated and purposeful but I don't think he actually is. It's more luck and just likability (to these people lol) that's driving his great position.

• Like 6

I hope they get out Cameron this week and if Cirie or Felicia win next week take the shot at Matt and Jag. While Cory is dangerous too, he's beatable and as the later comps have a physical and mental mix they need at least one of those boys out now. I think if they get out one of Matt or Jag next week, anyone of the remaining people has at least a shot to the final 2. No one should want Matt near Final 4.

• Like 3

This veto is taking forever. It’s been >4h. Otev is not an individual comp so shouldn’t take so long. If it’s otev, wonder how they’re communicating with Matt coz otev can be a pretty chaotic scramble.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 2

I believe Jag actually won. 

Will he have the guts to make the big move here? 

EDITED TO ADD: By "guts," I just mean that this is an aggressive move, so that takes some guts. I think he wants Cam up and out, but he didn't want to be the one to be the face of it, ya know? 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Like 3

So we will have an exhausting couple of “will he/won’t he use it” days followed with a bunch of exhausting “who will we vote out” and also “it’s all Cory/America’s fault” days. This season is just exhausting to me. 

• Like 5

Jag seems hell bent on getting Cameron out.  So I feel like he'll use it.  The questions for me are whether Bowie Jane will agree and if she does whether she'll warn Cameron in advance. Because he's sure he's staying.  

And apparently he is working with Blue, because after the veto he, Jag, and Blue were in the hospital room.  When Jag walked out, they both got happy, Cameron looked at Blue and said "welcome to the Final 2!" 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
4 minutes ago, Thalia said:

apparently [Cameron] is working with Blue, because after the veto he, Jag, and Blue were in the hospital room.  When Jag walked out, they both got happy, Cameron looked at Blue and said "welcome to the Final 2!" 

Well, that would certainly explain why Cameron has lately been listening to every dumbass thing falling out of Blue’s wide-open trap….

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

Jag is definitely using the veto.  They are discussing ways to talk to Blue and bring her in.   And from a conversation between Bowie and Cory, she will nominate Cameron.  

Also, Jag will probably use the veto to save Cirie. 

• Like 2
27 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

Felicia/cirie?  Jag/Matt  America/cory   

what about Blue and BFJ?

Are you sure we can’t just forget about Blue? 
Seems like pretty much everybody else does.

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

What happened to throwing the veto to America?

25 minutes ago, Dustbunny said:

Felicia/cirie?  Jag/Matt  America/cory   

what about Blue and BFJ?

Have Blue and Bowie ever talked? I don’t see them becoming a duo. What’s interesting is I would wager each of the other 3 duos think Bowie is closest to them. I guess there are advantages to being a friendly swing vote.

I hope Cam goes up, and it is a true unexpected blindside. I want to see that smirk fall away. I would also be happy with a Blue blindside/ desmirking.

• Like 11
47 minutes ago, Thalia said:

No that was Meme 

Man, reading MeMe's interviews, it is insane how different her take on her game is from the actuality of her game. She talks such a big game in the interviews, and didn't do SHIT in the actual game. It's actually kind of irritating. 

• Like 15
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1

Discussion of the veto comp: Felicia was so afraid of falling down she didn’t let herself go fast. Cirie says she just walked up the ramp. Felicia is shocked to learn that pulling yourself up by the ropes is optional, because that’s how she’s always seen it done.

Jag is running around with his hair all wild and loose. It’s strange to see him look so unpolished.

Cory says the insults were brutal but not too personal. Cirie: “They called you ugly and short with a bad moustache! How much more personal can you get?”

They all loved Meme’s, but they don’t share it.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Cory tells America “she” will kill us in final 3. (Bowie? Is everyone’s F3 Bowie?) At least the first comp. He says one of them should take the second, because it’s a quiz. No mention of the third comp.

They vow to watch the season back together, with America’s Paramount subscription.

Blue, Cirie and Felicia in comic room. Blue hopes everything goes to plan. I guess she means Cory going up, since that’s all she talks about. Felicia just wants to be saved.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Cirie shares that Cory wants to go on Survivor. Felicia thinks he’ll do well. She doesn’t think America could cut it.

Cirie says Cody thought her zing was too mean. Something about going on an island and losing. She says he doesn’t know her at all, because she could not care less.

America enters the room. Now what is Blue going to talk about? Sure enough, they embark on a fascinating discussion of pillows. (The ones in the HoH room are too lofty, if you were wondering.)

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Matt and Cam in HoH room. (Bowie is in DR.) Cam asks what’s up with America today? They agree she seemed moody. Cam felt she was acting like she knew something. His spidey senses are telling him something’s up.

Re. veto, Matt says he focused on keeping America from winning. Why? Cam wonders. She wouldn’t have used it. Cam didn’t care who won, because everyone would have kept it the same. 

Cam also sensed a weird vibe with Jag today. It felt like before, when he was about to be backdoored. But he trusts Jag and Matt completely. 

Cam says he told Bowie yesterday that he wanted Cory backdoored. And today America looked mad. He doesn’t want to think Bowie is talking to America, but he can’t explain it any other way.

He doesn’t understand why Bowie doesn’t want to put up Cory. He says she’s afraid of pissing people off. It’s her game, he huffs. He doesn’t think Bowie would come after him, at least. 

He asks Matt for opinions about various HGs. Matt is very noncommittal. He just wants to chill this week. One thing I’ve noticed about Matt: I know he doesn’t catch everything the first time and often needs things repeated, but it seems like he has particular difficulty understanding when it’s a subject he doesn’t want to talk about. Make them repeat too much, and maybe they’ll just shut up? 

Sure enough, Cam soon loses interest and leaves. He wants to go interrogate Jag anyway.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Cory enters HoH to talk to Matt. “It’s happening,” he says.

Cory says he told Bowie how Cam has been talking about her, calling her a pawn. America has been talking to her, Jag has, even Cirie and Felicia talked to her. She’s definitely going to do it, he says. Everyone is on board.

Matt tells him about how Cam got a weird sense from America earlier. Cory knows— America told him she rolled her eyes at Cam. “Couldn’t you have waited?” Cory asked her. But he doesn’t care. It’s almost over. 

Matt says he and Jag decided one of them should go ahead and win veto, because if Bowie won she might not have gone through with it. Cam might have gotten in her head.

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Discussion of the veto comp: Felicia was so afraid of falling down she didn’t let herself go fast. Cirie says she just walked up the ramp. Felicia is shocked to learn that pulling yourself up by the ropes is optional, because that’s how she’s always seen it done.

Jag is running around with his hair all wild and loose. It’s strange to see him look so unpolished.

Cory says the insults were brutal but not too personal. Cirie: “They called you ugly and short with a bad moustache! How much more personal can you get?”

They all loved Meme’s, but they don’t share it.

Cameron says Mecole's Zing was  "Me nap, Me sleep, Me coma" 

Don't know if he was joking or if that was her actual Zing

• Like 2
  • LOL 8

Comic room, Cirie and Felicia:

So while Cory was reporting to Matt, “the plan’s on. Everyone’s on board.”, Blue was reporting to Cirie: “the plan’s on. Everyone’s on board.”

Cirie tells Felicia she asked Blue “what plan?” She doesn’t care which one it is, just leave her out of it.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
8 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

They vow to watch the season back together, with America’s Paramount subscription.

Ahhh, modern romance.

12 hours ago, Thalia said:

And apparently he is working with Blue, because after the veto he, Jag, and Blue were in the hospital room.  When Jag walked out, they both got happy, Cameron looked at Blue and said "welcome to the Final 2!" 

So, that rumor that Matt made up and that became a big thing is actually true?! That's hilarious.

10 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

What happened to throwing the veto to America?

She's so bad at comps, it probably just wasn't possible lol.

Apparently, Cirie and Felicia are entertaining the idea of trying to get to the end with all the women. Now, the men are far better at comps so it'll be tough but I would be so down. Originally I was hoping for a Cam-Matt-Cirie-Cory/Blue boot order but I'm willing to put up with Cirie longer lol.

Every time I think I'm out of this season it pulls me back in. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

I hope Production doesn't talk FBJ out of putting up Cameron. I don't know if he's a comp beast who would be grudgingly voted for as the winner, or a total meat shield everyone would be smart to keep -- but I just want that d-bag off my screen. For that reason, for him to not even be a juror would be aces.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
14 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

I hope Production doesn't talk FBJ out of putting up Cameron. I don't know if he's a comp beast who would be grudgingly voted for as the winner, or a total meat shield everyone would be smart to keep -- but I just want that d-bag off my screen. For that reason, for him to not even be a juror would be aces.

He would be the first juror if he was evicted this week. 

• Like 3

Cameron knows he's everyone's target.  He's walking around with a grey robe over his t-shirt and shorts, holding a coffee cup, and looking like an ad for a suicide hotline.  

He apparently had it out with Zimbawe and swore everyone else was going after Cory last week and that he saved him.  She then went up to HOH where Bowie, Jag, and Matt were celebrating their plan and they laughed when Z told them the story.   

Cameron then slumped out to the backyard while the Funeral March played in the background.  Cirie provided her usual comfort and succor to the damned.  When he went into get more coffee he couldn't bring himself to speak to Bowie who came downstairs and was her perky self.  Cam then glumly walked back outside, this time to the tune of "Tears in Heaven," where he forcefully told Cameron that he WOULD WORK WITH HIM IF HE STAYS! 

There followed a conversation with Cory, America, and Cameron where they discussed methods of cooking eggs and for once Cameron was right.  Now Cameron, Bowie, Jag, Felicia, and Cirie are all on the outside couches and they are having a pretty good time.  They are discussing photos of past cast members -- maybe from the veto?  Anyhow, they are talking about people who didn't win who are still well known in the reality TV world, and Cam perked up during this conversation.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
7 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

She's so bad at comps, it probably just wasn't possible lol.

Apparently America had the right answer and was at the top, then accidentally dropped her answer when she high fived Matt. You can't make this stuff up.

Cameron has been spiraling since yesterday morning when America wouldn't talk to him (she literally got up and left the room when he walked in, blowing him off when he said he had come there specifically to talk to her). He assumes someone told her something about last week's almost BD of Cory and has been accusing both Matt and Jag. Meanwhile, today when he did get to talk to America he basically had the same conversation as on Friday--get rid of Cory so you and I can play together, and also Cory sucks and everyone hates him and his anxiety is clearly a weakness we should mock. Oh, and he's ugly. I know it's surprising, but America isn't particularly appreciative of this take on her boyfriend. 

And I think the main reason Cameron is freaking out is because  while Cameron is not good at social cues in general, he is hyperaware of everything America does and how she's behaving towards him. And she's so done, and not even really trying to fake it anymore. So he knows something is up. 

It would be the right move for everyone, including Bowie, to get rid of Cameron this week. They might not have another opportunity. And Grodner should want him gone also, if only to preserve his status with the fans. His behavior is getting harder to hide. 

I think post-show some of these people are truly not going to be okay with each other (and shouldn't be). Some of what's being said has crossed some lines. 

• Like 10

It makes no sense for Bowie to do other people's dirty work for them. Cameron isn't coming for her and on top of that her whole speak and crying when she was lied to makes her worse than Cirie and Felicia.  

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Jillibean said:

Apparently America had the right answer and was at the top, then accidentally dropped her answer when she high fived Matt. You can't make this stuff up.

Or you can!  Gonna have to review the tapes.