Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Cirie and Meme downloading about America being flipped up about going on the block but c'mon y'all were talking about it so just because didn't say it to her doesn't mean she doesn't know her name is in everybodies mouths.

Having said that when Meme said America was feeling bad because Miss Cirie doesn't talk game with her, Cirie countered that she tried with America and she was only going to try so much before she gives, I think was/is America's biggest failure she laid back an kicked it with the handful and apparently according to recaps rebuffed Cirie a couple of times re: game talk. So America's game issues to me are not because of Cory, he did the work to be trusted by people he plans to take down she didn't.

• Like 1

Cirie having a one on one with America, both in pink, she tells her the convo with Meme and Felicia was just trying to count votes, Cirie says you never talk game with me, America says she tries (eh not really) but it's always awkward to find her alone. It's good that America is talking to her but it's also bad she's talking to her I think one reason she has been immunte to Cirie mist is she never talks to her, LOL.

Edited by blixie
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
49 minutes ago, pennben said:

Good on Blue, when talking to Jared/Matt. She turned to face Matt to speak so he could see her when they were all whispering, told Jared to listen. Well done Blue. 

Meanwhile, Jared has his fist covering his mouth so Matt has to continuously ask him to repeat what he's saying.

• Like 1
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 2

By the way, I now think Cirie DIDN'T want Matt to use the power, but Matt really wanted to (production likely leaned HEAVILY on him, as it would be much less interesting if it was used next week when it would have HAD to have been used no matter what, so no suspense) and Cirie wasn't going to make a big thing about it, so just made him think she supported it. 

So that, to me, explains the bizarreness of Cirie seemingly supporting a move that did not help her at all. 

• Useful 4
31 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Meanwhile, Jared has his fist covering his mouth so Matt has to continuously ask him to repeat what he's saying.

1 hour ago, pennben said:

Good on Blue, when talking to Jared/Matt. She turned to face Matt to speak so he could see her when they were all whispering, told Jared to listen. Well done Blue. 

Why am I not surprised that Jared lacks the basic courtesy to pay attention when someone else is speaking or to acknowledge Matt's need to read lips. 

• Like 6

7 Deadly Sins meeting not happening, since Cirie doesn't wanna be clocked, and Felicia is putzing about getting up to the HoH. She told them two minutes and it's been almost 10 so Jag/Izzy left.

America and Meme out in the backyard bonding, you love to see it. Cory joining so of cours Skippy jumps to Cam/Red. OMG WHY.

Edited by blixie

Felicia finally got up there and said she voted FBJ, Blue said FBJ, Matt says America is his choice, Izzy says Red will know he's going home if it's FBJ. This person isn't in jury who fucking cares. Jared seems to still be leaning FBJ. Jared wonders if he has to break the news. Cirie is like break what to who (don't tell me she doesn't know he's fuck up). The re nom is for now FBJ, Red target, but they plan to talk to Red and there are still hours and hours to go. Why they feel they have to communicate to the target they are the target I will never undestand especially since they never end up voting out the target.

Oh and of course I think FRFR is meeting tonight too? 8 ball says ask again later.

Edited by blixie
  • LOL 1

Thank the lord I don’t have unlimited time to watch feeds this year!  Best guess from me right now on who goes up on Monday? More likely Jag back up than Bowie Jane. We’ll see, I’m sure it will fiip around 20-30 times before Monday.

have a great holiday weekend all!

• Like 3

Most of FRFR is in the Comic room, save America/Cory not sure if he want to collect her, they are whispering to annoy me. I have to wonder why Cory or America haven't told Meme about 7 Deadly Sins. Felicia asks where Jared is on renom. Matt told them Red broke up with Cam. I think I liked it better when Matt was left out. Cam did tell Matt that Red seemed like he wanted to go home, but honestly after Red said if he won Veto he couldn't use it on himself because he promised Cam he would lay down his game life for him I don't think Cam is wrong.

Ugh Jared/Cam are I think talking about America going on the block which can not be good and I need to change feeds. 

• Like 1

Cory currently doing too much telling Jag that it was all a Cirie Inc fuck over last week, aka she's why they all lied to him. Yes you gotta babysit these peeps and make sure they don't talk to Cirie but for god sakes the biggest mistake Cory makes is that he talks more than he listens, the best players listen more than talk. Also he's been dry coughing a lot and I hope that he didn't somehow get Covid, but I feel someone should uh check?

8 hours ago, Shrek said:

Thank you, but everyone else here trying to act politically correct needs to take a look at themselves. Part of the problem is being too scared to even write words or at least give a clue for fear of being labelled as a bad person, it's no wonder people get confused about what they can & can't say.

Nah - I was just waiting to see if anyone was going to open up Ye Olde Google because typing in "r word slur" or "r word offensive" gave the right answer. Something something horses and water. Or is it men and fishing. It can be both. It can also be faster sometimes to just throw a few words in the search bar and see what pops up.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Like 3

Jared had a dream that he went home & everyone hates him on feeds (talking to Cam/Blue). Whoops, that was a lucid dream fuckwad.  

Finally, I like Cory & America & I am pissed she’s leaving management of house to him. I’m frustrated. She needs to do more & not let him be management.  🤷‍♀️  I need her to figure out how to play ‘ nice’ on all sides on her own.  That’s why she makes me want to scream, even while I’m screaming on her behalf!   Do something!

Edited by pennben
  • Like 2
Just now, pennben said:

Jared had a dream that he went home & everyone hates him on feeds (talking to Cam/Blue). Whoops, that was a lucid dream fuckwad.  

Jared had a dream Diary Room session that he went home & where Production told him everyone hates him on feeds.

FTFY.

• Like 4
  • LOL 8
5 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I’m going to edit myself because I was bleeped out. So let me ask if that word is so offensive than why wasn’t Jarad expelled from the house. Production backed him up by saying that they couldn’t hear him use that word but he apologized to Cory for calling her that. 

And why isn’t the rest of the house pissed off at Jared for saying such a vile thing? Oh, yeah, because they don’t care. They couldn’t be bothered to care about what Luke said, either. Jared even cried when he left the house.

These fucking people.

• Like 9
7 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I’m going to edit myself because I was bleeped out. So let me ask if that word is so offensive than why wasn’t Jarad expelled from the house. Production backed him up by saying that they couldn’t hear him use that word but he apologized to Cory for calling her that. 

I've been away for a few days and I'm catching up, but can this really be true - Jared apologized to CORY??? What the everlasting what?

12 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I’m going to edit myself because I was bleeped out.

Yeah I still have no idea what a R word is that would be so offensive but at the rate words get "banned in Boston" by some 7th grader sitting in their room and spinning a wheeling and picking yet another word to ban every other day we will soon all be talking in nothing but a string of stray letters.

Edited by Skooma
  • LOL 3
10 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

I’m going to go out on a limb to say that the R Word that was used by Jared was r******* or r***** or another form of the word.

Jared, I got news for you. America graduated from Brown. Where did you graduate from?  When it comes to smarts when god was giving out brains you thought he said trains and you took the first one out. 

I think this is not Jared's fault, it's society's fault because it is the society (us) who make nothing-people into gods and legends and we feed their egos. We, the society, have made Cirie a legend and what has Cirie done exactly? She has played in a reality game and she is a good player of this game. So what? What exactly has she offered to the world? Has she cured sick people? Has she invented a medicine for cancer? Has she donated money to the poor? She has done nothing of these things, she is just a likable character on a show and she deserves no such adoration from us.

That being said, Cirie's son is also someone we, the society, adore because he is Cirie's son. This privilege has, and will continue to do so, opened doors for Jared that he doesn't deserve and doors that will not be opened for someone who truly deserves them and has worked hard for these. That's why America, who has the achievements that she has, will be the one who will never win in this society, and Jared, whose only achievement is that his mom is Cirie, a player on a TV show, will always win in life.

And I have nothing against Cirie, I used to like her the first time I saw her on Survivor, but I'm old enough to know what is really worth it in life, and being a 4 time player on Survivor is not it.

Anyway, sorry for the rant and sorry for my bad english but I'm very frustrated and I can't check my grammar at the moment. :/:

Edited by SummerDreams
  • Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

That being said, Cirie's son is also someone we, the society, adore because he is Cirie's son. This privilege has, and will continue to do so, opened doors for Jared that he doesn't deserve and doors that will not be opened for someone who truly deserves them and has worked hard for these. 

I feel this is why Cirie did BB: to give her favorite son the chance to become a lifelong reality show "celebrity." 

• Like 4
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 3
3 hours ago, SummerDreams said:

I think this is not Jared's fault, it's society's fault because it is the society (us) who make nothing-people into gods and legends and we feed their egos. We, the society, have made Cirie a legend and what has Cirie done exactly? She has played in a reality game and she is a good player of this game. So what? What exactly has she offered to the world? Has she cured sick people? Has she invented a medicine for cancer? Has she donated money to the poor? She has done nothing of these things, she is just a likable character on a show and she deserves no such adoration from us.

I don't think anyone "adores" her.  I enjoy watching her play reality games.  No big deal.  She is nowhere as big as pop singers, sports players, musicians or actors.

Speaking of sports players they are up there with the worse.  If you don't believe me see the current latest one to take a big fall - Wander Franco the young superstar of the Tampa Bay Rays who have already removed him from all promotions and advertisements for their club.  What the "reality show" crowd does is nothing compared to guys in sports behaving badly. 

And yes anyone that sees any of these people as heroes is beyond my understanding.  But hey, meet the human race where gladiators and chariot racers were the top of the heap of popularity in ancient Rome. 

Meanwhile Richard Attenborough spent 19 years of hard work trying to get his film "Gandhi" made and was turned back endlessly by Hollywood types that told him nobody wanted to see a movie about the Mahatma.  So it goes.

11 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

(production likely leaned HEAVILY on him, as it would be much less interesting if it was used next week when it would have HAD to have been used no matter what, so no suspense) 

The power didn't have to be used. The winner had the option to not use it at all. Although yes, I'm sure Production was/would push for it since they had to eject Luke.

9 hours ago, blixie said:

Also he's been dry coughing a lot and I hope that he didn't somehow get Covid, but I feel someone should uh check?

Nah, several of them have been through this coughing phase, it's just Cory's turn. It happens every season. They need to get some air purifiers up in that place.

and why isn’t the rest of the house pissed off 

Cory was pissed off hence the apology, it's pretty clear they cut him actually saying it from the feeds and that Cory obviously was upset, and that's why we heard only the apology for saying it. Gives new context as to why he was fine with Luke dropping the N word and why he was sad he left he was probably hoping to alpha bro down with him and now all he has is beta Cory.

• Like 3

Nah, several of them have been through this coughing phase, it's just Cory's turn. It happens every season. They need to get some air purifiers up in that place.

Regardless post covid not checking out someone's dry cough is bad they should absolutely have tests and if puffers are needed because the house is generally a cess pit of air quality give it to them.

So sounds like the target roulette over night is back to Jag, which honestly I hate because in the house Jag is a lot of fun when he's not gaming. But this man seems to feel like he needs to keep talking game even though he is terrible at it, and I compared him to Dory because he believes every single thing someone tells him in then moment he has literally no bullshit detector at all, he reveals everything and learns nothing in his convos. So bad.

10 minutes ago, blixie said:

Regardless post covid not checking out someone's dry cough is bad they should absolutely have tests and if puffers are needed because the house is generally a cess pit of air quality give it to them.

Since BB20, they've done Covid tests weekly so I assume they still do that.

I agree they need to do more though. That first week, several of them were sick (even to the point of fever with Red) and all they did was give them that vitamin C powder stuff and those immunity shot drinks lol.

But I think in general the coughs that happen every season are due to the air quality but BB doesn't seem interested in trying to help with that.

• Like 2
13 hours ago, blixie said:

Felicia finally got up there and said she voted FBJ, Blue said FBJ, Matt says America is his choice, Izzy says Red will know he's going home if it's FBJ. This person isn't in jury who fucking cares. Jared seems to still be leaning FBJ.

What the hell is FBJ?

12 hours ago, blixie said:

Most of FRFR is in the Comic room

What the hell is FRFR?

• Applause 7
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, Skooma said:

I don't think anyone "adores" her. 

I don't read twitter but I've seen multiple live feeders showing their adoration and even saying, I know it's unfair that Cirie has her son but I don't care cause it's Cirie and I love her!!!!!! 🤨

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Fucking Bowie Jane and For Real For Real, which is one of Cirie’s many alliances but I can’t fully remember who is in it.

I think (?) FRFR is Cirie, Jared, Felicia, Izzy, Cory, America, and one of (or maybe both) Matt and Meme?

Edited by jsm1125
  • Useful 1
1 hour ago, Ivana Tinkle said:

Oh, fuck right off Evel Dick. If anyone deserved to be kicked out of the BB house for things they have said it was you, you shriveled old broomstick.

But let’s face it - when it comes to recognizing egregious behavior, good ol’ ED is a definitive source.  😆

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, SummerDreams said:

I don't read twitter but I've seen multiple live feeders showing their adoration and even saying, I know it's unfair that Cirie has her son but I don't care cause it's Cirie and I love her!!!!!! 🤨

Replace Cirie with BB16's Raven and her son with... I dunno, a pack of pork chops and a pound of Velveeta and I'd probably be saying that.

Even half-cooked, those pork chops will be less offensive than Jared. Wouldn't last as long either. Fuck it, #TeamPorkChop. It'll be like when the media pitted a head of lettuce against the British PM and the lettuce lasted longer.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

So, as of right now, it sounds like Jag is the target, but that can change at any point.

Cirie/Izzy want Jag gone over Red, which...urg, now we could get Red AND Cameron in jury and both are terrible choices for jurors.

Meanwhile, Matt is still on his Evict America thing, all because Reilly told him not to trust her.

That's the only reason, which is the sad part. Matt is still in a Reilly world instead of a post-Reilly world.

• Like 7
  • LOL 1
25 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

That's the only reason, which is the sad part. Matt is still in a Reilly world instead of a post-Reilly world.

Matt reminds me --- in a sweet, naive, much less mean-spirited way -- of Daniel from last season.  Who spent his short lived, BB reign of terror, believing what the young woman who self-evicted in week one --- and only what she said --- about Taylor, rather than getting to know Taylor herself.   

But in this case, America could have done more to help herself.  It seemed like she was going to for a while, when she told Matt she would get whatever alliance was in play at that time to make more of an effort to include him in plans/conversations.  But then she wandered off again to the hammock with Cory and forgot about it.  

• Like 1

For Real For Real originally included C/I/F/Jared/Cory/Meme and then they added Matt. I think its why Felicia and Cirie get confused because two of the alliances have seven and the other has 8 and Felicia never remembers which "the seven" and which the 8 she is talking about luckily no one else save Cory really remembers so it if it registers they attribute it to confusion rather than them being left out of something God Mama Everything Cirie is doing, and even if they have been left out it's probably a fake something.

America could have done more to help herself.

Yeah I love her but she really put herself behind the eight ball by alienating the professors and seemingly not even really bonding with the handful either, so now she has to build relationships with so many disadvantages. Jag going is really terrible for America and Cory and obvs it's better than her going on the block but they should work double time to make sure it's Red.

• Useful 1
2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

The super duper DUPER pathetic thing is that after he won America's Vote, thus showing that he was popular with the fans, Reilly suddenly announced that she WAS interested in dating him. Holy shit, right?

• Sad 1
  • LOL 5
2 hours ago, blixie said:

For Real For Real originally included C/I/F/Jared/Cory/Meme and then they added Matt. I think its why Felicia and Cirie get confused because two of the alliances have seven and the other has 8 and Felicia never remembers which "the seven" and which the 8 she is talking about luckily no one else save Cory really remembers so it if it registers they attribute it to confusion rather than them being left out of something God Mama Everything Cirie is doing, and even if they have been left out it's probably a fake something.

Honestly, I doubt Cory remembers either. That man talks so damn much he is simply forgetting at least half of it.

Yeah I love her but she really put herself behind the eight ball by alienating the professors and seemingly not even really bonding with the handful either ...

She definitely tried with Handful. She was all in with them but they never really wanted her and she picked up on that eventually. The same thing has now happened with For Real For Real. Cirie can talk all she wants about how she tried with America but she didn't. America didn't either. They both just assumed the other didn't really want to work with them (true on both sides) and neither really tried.

Cameron was again being very creepy with America and she again mouthed 'help me' to the camera. I hate that if she wins HOH next week she'll pretty much have to go after him, which won't change the game up at all. Sigh.

• Like 3

One of the biggest problems about this season, for me, is that it has become so mean-spirited. It’s not enough to identify a target, the target must be pelted with stones and spit on for good measure. 

Even within alliances, there is so much backbiting. For example, last night I saw Izzy hissing about Felicia, who had the nerve to tell Kenya that Izzy is “emotional”. This, of course, means that Felicia is working with Kenya, so several minutes were spent whispering about what a horrible person Felicia is. Part of what is driving this is the usual paranoia, but it all seems so ramped up and much more personal this year.

This season is shaping up to be the evil twin of last year’s. That was the season of the Underdog, where outcasts bonded and overcame bullying. This is the season of the Bully, where trash talk is encouraged and the underdogs have no chance. How ironic that it’s being led by a woman who is known for being nice, and was once one of reality TV’s most beloved underdogs.

• Like 7
  • Applause 5
11 minutes ago, blixie said:

Honestly fuck Matt rn, he has said some vile BS about America and is obsessed with getting her out, I would like him to annoy everyone and put himself on the block. 

Matt's one of those fascinating HGs where they get put into bad situations so that you sort of feel bad for them, but then when they are not in bad situations, they show their true selves, and it's, like, "Whoa, dude, WTF?" Remember how Sam in BB20 seemed like such a sweet lady when she was an underdog? And then she was no longer an underdog and...hooooo boy. 

• Like 11

Huh I didn't know that Jag realized pre-eviction that he was staying because Matt, than Jared told him, and Matt said only Cirie knew. How how how is Jag so bad at this game, like how did he not tell Matt this?! It also explains why Jared was talking mad shit about Jag being a betraying liar, because he got him FU with Mama. LOL. Sounds like Jag/Red are still being debated as the nom/target, with both swapping places on the hour.

Jag truly is the best boot for Cirie/Jared, but again now that Jag knows that she told Jared it's extra important to boot him. I think this might be a slightly harder sell for Meme and Felicia, and Izzy will do whatever she says, but in her core isn't wild about it, and if they get enough push back they might just stick with booting Red. But again Jag has the information necessary to at least try to save himself by telling Matt Cirie put him on string but I'm sure we will get more Charlie Browning from him. 

Cory/America are currently also pushing hard for Jag and Cirie is saying that's why Jag needs to go but that is the least of it.

• Like 1

Jag currently having his 4000th conversation about the vote and the power with Matt and Cirie. They have admitted they intentionally made sure the vote was 10-0 and if they hadn't done that the vote probably would have been 6-4 for him to STAY. Jag keeps saying it's okay it's fine I just want to "rock with the seven" and lick your boots and please please please don't back door me again. Literally hopeless. Meanwhile Matt does't realize he cold have just had everyone vote to keep Jag and saved his power for something worthwhile, like if he needed to save Jag AGAIN.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

At this point, I hope Jag is evicted 10-0 again. They portray him as some sort of genius who's figuring out when, in reality, he might be one of the worst Big Brother contestants I've ever seen. Him and Blue both are being portrayed SO MUCH DIFFERENTLY on the show than the feeds. They couldn't be further from figuring anything out. They've been saying "oh yeah, we got it figured out, Cirie is RUNNING THINGS" and then they IMMEDIATELY FORGET ABOUT IT and go back to blaming Cory/America for the unanimous vote when quite literally EVERY SINGLE PERSON IN THE HOUSE has been anti-Cory/America.

Gee, if the whole house is against the two, HOW COULD THEY GET EVERYONE TO VOTE YOU OUT?

It's like....as Mecole would say, THE MATH AIN'T MATHING. And neither of these two players will EVER figure out the game. Jag screwed his own game when he could have survived until jury. He just needed to sit down and shut up this week, and he stirred the target already on his back and ensured he's going out in either another unanimous vote or a near unanimous vote.

Jag got evicted, got saved, and instead of COMPLETELY changing his game because it proved that his current game wasn't working as he got voted out 10-0, he's playing not even just the exact same game, A WORSE GAME.

It's so frustrating because Jag is actually a very likeable individual, one of the best in the house, but he might be top 10 worst Big Brother players, and that's saying something.

• Like 7
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 2

He might be one of the worst Big Brother contestants 

I didn't want to go there he's so fucking bad, I'm trying to have empathy for the mind fuck that is the house and this house in particular, but it's like everyone thinking America is closer to Cam than Red. What fucking planet are the on? Jag thinking America is lying to him when she warned him about how he was being voted out and then he was voted out is some galaxy brained banana land stuff. He's a broken man and all he wants is for Cirie et al to admit it that it was them and not Americory and they won't when he really does know it was them that his judgement is sooooo fucking bad is freaking him out. This stuff used to be more fun with the people being mentally broken down were awful famewhores but Jag is genuinely such a nice guy.

• Like 4