Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

I'm starting to wonder if in a few weeks Izzy pulls a Shelly (BB13) and drops Jared in a double eviction.  I don't see her dropping Cirie ever, but I could definitely she her voting out Jared.

Edited by Slider
Because Shelly from BB13 isn't Shelly from Shelly and Clay
  • Like 4
16 minutes ago, Gummo said:

It's a shame -- without Cirie, this could have been a good group of players and a good season.

I'm actually not convinced about that.

I kind of still see a steamroll scenario. How I see things happening is, without Cirie, Jared infiltrates the Handful entirely. So it's Reilly, Jag, Blue, Matt, Jared and Cory, with America kind of around as well. Leaving everyone else kind of on the outs, and I think the Handful/Family Style could have really dominated. Hisam probably becomes a puppet for Family Style, as there's no Cirie to reel him in to the Professors, so it's just taking out players like Felicia and Cameron (hey, that's not a bad thing) but still pretty much a steamroll, overall.

Plus, Cirie doesn't make so many of these players bad; they're playing bad all on their own.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
58 minutes ago, Gummo said:

It's a shame -- without Cirie, this could have been a good group of players and a good season.

I actually blame Jared. Without him, Cirie would still have the advantage of celebrity, but she wouldn’t have the even-bigger advantage of a dedicated mole. She still may have coasted, but it wouldn’t be nearly so easy.

43 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Plus, Cirie doesn't make so many of these players bad; they're playing bad all on their own.

Also this.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1

Latest is they’re evicting Jag and he’s been told.

I will never ever get them accepting their fate when they could actually try to save themselves. We've had a better group of humans lately in the house but man have we had worse players, they have me longing for crafty lunatic, I'd settle for a someone who would merely be contentious.

Which is why I am still rooting for an America HOH, she can still blow up/rat out Cirie's Onion game and take one of them out: nom Matt right away he has to save himself pop up Cirie, than she is down at least one and if the information about the way they Hate Bowie, have plotted against Meme, Red, and Cam doesn't shake these fools out of the mist well at least she wounded her. The only problem is they (and we) still don't know how the power works. one nom is saved and what happens next ? A renom or the other  nominee is out automatically. America can finally have a house meeting!! 

1 minute ago, blixie said:

r. The only problem is they (and we) still don't know how the power works. one nom is saved and what happens next ? A renom or the other  nominee is out automatically. America can finally have a house meeting!! 

No, the eviction is just cancelled and everyone participates in the HOH.

So America shouldn't be winning HOH tonight. America, Red and Bowie would be worst cases. America less so, because I do think Cory may convince her to focus on Red/Cameron (and, to be fair, I think she really would want one of those two out next) but Red/Bowie HOH would probably end her game.

Think about this, Jared couldn't even finish in the top four of a fan vote in a rigged season. That's our little bit of "overwhelming no" silver lining in this dark cloud of a rigged season. 

Plus, again, as always, Cirie at least isn't Evil Dick, Paul or Derrick.

Edited by Brian Cronin
Autocorrect turned Cirie into Cities
  • Like 12
  • Applause 1

the eviction is just cancelled and everyone participates in the HOH.

When was this clarified? n/m I see Cirie explained it to Jared last night at some point. Well Cirie or Jared are winning the game then. Sigh.

Edited by blixie
33 minutes ago, blixie said:

Well Cirie or Jared are winning the game then. Sigh.

Yep. There is honestly no chance anything else will happen. Such a shame.

Apparently, Cirie and her sycophants are doing what they do every week and telling Jag he’s staying before Cirie tells him 10 minutes before that she doesn’t have the votes so she has to evict him, likely blaming it on America/Cory. They could at least give us an actual live blindside for once for the entertainment.

Got to see a little bit of feeds today before it went to puppies and kittens. (There’s this one dog who was licking the camera and then stopping to look DIRECTLY INTO MY SOUL and where is this dog I need him in my lap.)

At least I got a break from Izzy snort-snuffling her snot back into her nasal passages. Someone give her some Kleenex before the live episode, please.

It’s confirmed (or as confirmed as anything can be with these people): Jag is going out in a blindside. Cory told Cirie that Virgin Islands wanted to tell Jag but he talked her out of it. Cirie was very concerned that she might do it anyway. So if anything leaks, Virgin Islands will certainly be blamed.

Then Bowie came in while Cirie and Izzy were talking and there was a lot of very cheerful chit chat and laughter and everyone was very bright! and happy! and then Bowie left and the happy switch was turned off as the  Bitter Sisters immediately started to complain about Bowie. (I’ve never understood, when and why did they start to hate her so much? She started out in their inner circle, or so I thought.) Izzy was trying to figure out how old Bowie is. Cirie asked why she cares. Izzy didn’t know.

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1

It's funny how Bowie lying about her age made it a thing when I don't think it ever was going to be a thing otherwise. No one cares about you pretending to be 10 years younger until you start, you know, pretending to be 10 years younger. I seriously think it is nothing more than Bowie getting off on this delusional notion that she looks much younger than she actually is. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

Plus, again, as always, Cirie at least isn't Evil Dick, Paul or Derrick.

Except none of them had (for the most part of the viewing audience) the good will/fondness/etc. built up over several seasons of Survivor.   Any casuals' fondness for Dick was probably mostly "love to hate, what a rascal" which is still not as good as being as loved as Cirie is by many fans.  What I mean is that she has further to fall in my eyes, which makes me sad.  

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Jobiska said:

she has further to fall in my eyes, which makes me sad.  

You know, I don't blame Cirie for playing the game. What dissappoints me about her is how her son behaves, and I get that kids are their own people, but it can't have nothing to do with how he was raised. After all, we see a misogyny from the women in the house as well.

What I really don't like as well is that America gets almost the same treatment as Taylor last year but I don't see that many people being upset about it on social media. They still adore Cirie and they can't get themselves to get mad at her or her minions.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, SummerDreams said:

What I really don't like as well is that America gets almost the same treatment as Taylor last year but I don't see that many people being upset about it on social media. They still adore Cirie and they can't get themselves to get mad at her or her minions.

I don’t really see Panama being bullied like Taylor was. They just talk about her behind her back, which is not that uncommon on this show, unfortunately. And while Cirie does nothing to discourage it, from what I’ve seen there are others who are far worse. Like Izzy, who hates everyone. And Felicia, who has a surprisingly nasty attitude for a mature woman who preaches positivity. And especially Cory, who should not be talking trash about a woman he snuggles and strategizes with, even if he is doing it for game purposes. In some ways, he’s just as bad as Jared.

• Like 6

Ok, I gotta admit, I'm stunned Cirie and Matt agreed to use the power this week. It's not a terrible move for Matt, as he now can get full loyalty in Jag, but I think it's a bad move for Cirie to have agreed, because if they needed the power next week, they're gonna struggle. Maybe not Cirie, but one of her minions.

And it's bad for Cory/America, who are already in dire positions...except if they finally get in good with Jag/Blue and potentially Matt.

• Like 8
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ok, I gotta admit, I'm stunned Cirie and Matt agreed to use the power this week. It's not a terrible move for Matt, as he now can get full loyalty in Jag, but I think it's a bad move for Cirie to have agreed, because if they needed the power next week, they're gonna struggle. Maybe not Cirie, but one of her minions.

And it's bad for Cory/America, who are already in dire positions...except if they finally get in good with Jag/Blue and potentially Matt.

But will Jag know he was saved by Matt?     Or Will Cirie take credit?

Yeah I have no idea why this was a good move for Cirie, but I think it's good for Cory/America long term, as America tried 25 times to warn Jag that 7 Deadly Sins were lying to him so I think he will be grateful in retrospect. They definitely both need to not throw this HoH though. 

• Like 3

Wow! I did not see that coming! I really like Jag and also really like the fact that this bullshit power is over, so I’m all in. But y’all? My annoyance at Cirie being here went into full blown hate with her disingenuous bullshit over being chosen by America. Give me a fucking break, you know damn well you have a built in fan base. Have to laugh at her 12 minute time, though. 

• Like 18
  • Applause 1

Huge Cirie fan from other shows. I believe her emotion tonight being chosen by vote because she was absolutely shredded by playing a perfect game on The Traitors & ‘lying’ to others…in a traitor game. I think that shook her, final players were horrible to her in reunion. 

I don’t see her winning this game, but I will be surprised if she wasn’t in cahoots with Matt on this move.  If not, damn Matt, you play!!!

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

Ok, I gotta admit, I'm stunned Cirie and Matt agreed to use the power this week. It's not a terrible move for Matt, as he now can get full loyalty in Jag, but I think it's a bad move for Cirie to have agreed, because if they needed the power next week ...

57 minutes ago, blixie said:

Yeah I have no idea why this was a good move for Cirie ...

I think it was excellent for Cirie.  She just pumped Matt up to Final 3 in her mind and he will become Lady Cirie's knight and champion.  Also she got a better son now with Matt then she ever had with Jared because she now knows she can trust Matt and not so much Jared.

14 minutes ago, pennben said:

Huge Cirie fan from other shows. I believe her emotion tonight being chosen by vote because she was absolutely shredded by playing a perfect game on The Traitors & ‘lying’ to others…in a traitor game. I think that shook her, final players were horrible to her in reunion. 

I don’t see her winning this game, but I will be surprised if she wasn’t in cahoots with Matt on this move.  If not, damn Matt, you play!!!

I agree Cirie's emotions were totally real.

Sorry to hear she got grief for playing an outstanding game on The Traitors.  I bet if someone like a younger Wil or Boston Rob had played that way they would in roundly praised for great backstabbing moves but God forbid a woman dare play the game the way the game was set up to be played.

• Like 7
6 minutes ago, Skooma said:

I think it was excellent for Cirie.  She just pumped Matt up to Final 3 in her mind and he will become Lady Cirie's knight and champion.  Also she got a better son now with Matt then she ever had with Jared because she now knows she can trust Matt and not so much Jared.

I mean, sure, it gets in good graces with Matt but overall, now there's two extra evictions her alliance has to make it through instead of just one more. And I don't know how much Jag and Blue will work with Cirie long-term, regardless if she helped save him.

• Like 3
43 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I mean, sure, it gets in good graces with Matt but overall, now there's two extra evictions her alliance has to make it through instead of just one more. And I don't know how much Jag and Blue will work with Cirie long-term, regardless if she helped save him.

Matt will be a "true" loyal person Cirie now knows which, like I said before, is critical in a reality show.  And Jag will be grateful because it will come out eventually that not only Matt but Cirie, via her talk with Matt, saved him.

That's two good, loyal competitors and shields for her to use now since Jared, like I've said before, is a negative for her in this game and always has been and is totally useless as well.

And it makes it a lot harder for Kuwait to break them away from Cirie or for Cameron to beat them in competitions.  When was the last time an older woman had two alpha type young men playing for her?

I mean even Blue will be happy because she apparently really likes Jag the best in a real way as opposed to the fake way with Jared.

And Cameron will be fixated on Jag even more since Matt and Cirie lulled him to sleep by seemingly voting with him tonight.

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 3
  • Love 1
59 minutes ago, Skooma said:

Sorry to hear she got grief for playing an outstanding game on The Traitors.  I bet if someone like a younger Wil or Boston Rob had played that way they would in roundly praised for great backstabbing moves but God forbid a woman dare play the game the way the game was set up to be played.

It was mainly the non-competition reality folks that were mad: the "normal" people and the non-comp reality people like the dude from the Bachelor. Rachel Reilly was very 🤷‍♀️ about it. Which I get - competition reality that comes with a social game is a whole different beast and people like Cirie and Rachel have already been through that mental meat grinder of "Can we still be friends after I backstab you in a game?" so it doesn't bother them at all.

Cody Cauliflower Calafiore also threw a bit of a tanty in the reunion about how hard he found it to lie to everyone but that makes sense - Derrick played both his games of Big Brother for him. So playing The Traitors had to be a new experience for him.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, pennben said:

I believe her emotion tonight being chosen by vote because she was absolutely shredded by playing a perfect game on The Traitors & ‘lying’ to others…in a traitor game. I think that shook her, final players were horrible to her in reunion. 

Yeah, there were some surprisingly bitter people on that show, to a degree that I haven’t seen since the days of early Survivor jurors. (“My question is: How dare you!”) I think most viewers were on her side, though. I for one thought she did great and deserved the win. (Although based on producer manipulation this season, I now have to wonder if she actually earned it.) My take on tonight’s DR was that she was genuinely grateful, but also laying on the humble a bit thick.

1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

It was the first twist that could actually have some interesting consequences. I was surprised that Matt used it; I would have saved it for myself as it was, essentially, an immunity idol. And knowing the value of said idols, I would have expected Cirie to save it for someone more important to her than Jag. It does solidify her relationship with Matt, who will be a much better puppy to her than that mangy mutt Jared who just chews slippers and pees on the bed. But how loyal will Jag be to a woman who just Rileyed him? If nothing else, I hope this wakes him up and gets him to start playing. 

What was up with Matt’s himbo look for the live show? It’s like he was auditioning for the road show of Magic Mike. I was wondering if he used spray starch or double sided tape to make his shirt gap open just the right amount, for the entire show. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

I mean, any move you make when the show is rigged for you is inherently a "good move," so I'm sure this will work out for Cirie, but yeah, otherwise, it's a terrible move. 

You had a "You can't evict me" power and used it when you didn't have to, that's not smart. Except, of course, as I noted the other day when I said she SHOULD use it, I was so confident that she was in no trouble that it didn't even occur to me that, oh, yeah, you shouldn't give up a power like this. But, rigging changes the equation big time, so it's fine for her.

• Like 4

I personally think Matt (and Cirie) were bribed to use it today because they had no logical reason to do so for themselves, not after they participated and orchestrated that unanimous vote.

Feeds been down 3h. Long HoH.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1
9 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

It's funny how Bowie lying about her age made it a thing when I don't think it ever was going to be a thing otherwise. No one cares about you pretending to be 10 years younger until you start, you know, pretending to be 10 years younger. I seriously think it is nothing more than Bowie getting off on this delusional notion that she looks much younger than she actually is. 

Well, it worked for Olivia Newton-John in “Grease” - kinda.  Maybe it’s just an Australian thing….

• LOL 2

Well, America did say last night she wanted everyone to get in a room & tell Jag to his face whether they were going to vote to keep him & let’s ‘see what mastermind Cirie’ will do with that.  
Time will now tell!😀

Game got fun again this year!  Big Cirie fan, but loving lots in this cast, including America!  Excluding a particular offspring….

• Like 2
13 minutes ago, pennben said:

Well, America did say last night she wanted everyone to get in a room & tell Jag to his face whether they were going to vote to keep him & let’s ‘see what mastermind Cirie’ will do with that.  
Time will now tell!😀

Game got fun again this year!  Big Cirie fan, but loving lots in this cast, including America!  Excluding a particular offspring….

Cirie told jag she wanted to tell him but Cory and America said no, so she’s already one upped them. They plan to Hisam Cam this week. 

• Like 2
15 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

No one was evicting Jared this week, ya know? So what does it matter if he's HOH?

You weren't there the night of the cum stain, I guess? Because it matters a lot. To my mental health, anyway.

• Like 5
  • LOL 15
6 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

You weren't there the night of the cum stain, I guess? Because it matters a lot. To my mental health, anyway.

This is even better, then! As the cum stains will all be confined within the HoH room, and they can do a deep cleaning on that before the next HoH takes over (imagine whoever wins HoH next week - "Why is it taking so long for them to open up my HoH room? What are they DOING in there? Is that a jackhammer? Are they destroying the bed that was in there?"). 

• LOL 15

blah blah Jag woke up long enough to steer his car directly into oncoming traffic by telling Matt to be careful of who to tell things to (really, Jag?) and who to trust (really, Jag?) and to be careful what he says to Cirie (REALLY, JAG?) blah.

blah blah Blue is moving into the HoH room with Jared isn't it funny that his mom is going to see them touch thingies tee hee hork blah.

And this has been Your Big Brother Update.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 9
1 hour ago, Brian Cronin said:

Eh, Jared will go after Cam and Red, so that's fine by me. No one was evicting Jared this week, ya know? So what does it matter if he's HOH?

I hate him and I don't want him to have nice things . Plus, he's sure to be totally insufferable!! 

1 hour ago, Callaphera said:

I missed this mess. Can someone whose mental health won't suffer for it please give me a quickie recap? 

• Like 1

Jared had his HoH room party. He read a letter from his brother while Cirie beamed. He announced the room would be closed during certain hours while Cirie fake laughed. Then he said “just kidding! My mom watches the show!” while Cirie smiled in relief.

Matt told Jared that he was the one who used the power and why. He apologized for lying. Jared said no problem, I understand, don’t do it again. 

Cameron and Red are going up for nomination. Cameron will be told he’s the pawn, but he’s the target. Which means the vote will flip to Red on Thursday.

Later, Meme tells Matt she doesn’t understand why someone would use the power on someone else and not save it for themselves. “That’s just silly,” she scoffs. “Ballsy,” Matt corrects. (She is under the impression that the power was good for weeks.)

Blue and Jag are talking in the bedroom when Cameron sticks his head in and announces he has no where else to go. “It’s time for bed,” he whines. Blue and Jag say they’ll be just a few more minutes. They don’t give a fuck about Cameron’s sleeping needs.

• LOL 5

Cory and Panama are cuddling in the dog bed. Panama says she considers kissing no big deal. Cory says it’s a big deal for him. But then he and Panama are very different people, living very different lives. Panama says he’ll feel differently in 6 years. Maybe, he says, but as a 21-year-old he’s not slutty. Panama gets offended but does not leave the bed. Is this Jared and Blue, the sequel?

• Mind Blown 2
2 hours ago, IndyMischa said:

missed this mess. Can someone whose mental health won't suffer for it please give me a quickie recap? 

My mental health is nonexistent, so I’ll take the bullet.

Jared and Blue were cuddling on the sofa behind the billiards table. Jared and Blue ducked under the blanket. Jared was seen wiping a stain off the sofa. (Hey, at least he’s tidy.) Hazmat teams may or may not have been called. Since then, many people have been sitting on that sofa. Including Cirie. I guess you reap what you sow.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1

Cory tells Jag the Triumvirate never intended to save him. He talked to Cirie right after she gave Jag her blessing, and he got a very different vibe. He thinks it’s time for them + Panama to band together. They will have to play along with the others for awhile, but they can’t trust them.

Jag looks hurt and disappointed. He trusts nobody right now. He doesn’t understand why he was blindsided. He still doesn’t understand why Riley was blindsided. He feels like he’s safe for this week, so he’s going to take the week and think about it. He plans to talk to everyone.

Cory asks him to think about whose group has stayed strong since the beginning, and who is in charge. It’s certainly not him and Panama. It’s not Cameron or Red. It’s not Jared. He leaves Jag to ponder.

Panama apologizes to Jag and gives him a hug. She wants to give him a kiss, but instead she tells him what a terrible kisser she used to be. She thought she had a good technique, but she was using her tongue like a washing machine. She remembers a boyfriend asking what the hell she was doing and then showing her how it felt. “It was horrible,” she laughs. I wonder if this was also before she learned to breathe through her nose?

• LOL 4

Jag and Panama continue to talk. They compare notes and realize Izzy has been playing them off each other. She is pretty sure Matt is the one who used the power on him, and wonders if he will come clean.

Panama pictures a hand drawn map of the house. In one circle is Red, Bowie and Cam. In another is her, Jag, Cory, Matt and Blue. The last circle is “them”, i.e. everyone else. (Interesting that she put Jared in there. Cory didn’t do that.)

Jag is struggling to understand why they didn’t keep him. Panama offers to share her theory of what happened, but only if it stays between them. She says if word gets back, if Izzy pulls her into a corner or Felicia points her finger one more time she will lose it. Jag promises.

Panama: Cam said he nominated you to satisfy “the house”. But who is that? He’s clearly trying to work with the people in charge. And what was this bullshit about not having the numbers to keep him? Do you really think if they had asked me and Cory, we would say “no, fuck Jag”?

They discuss the timeline of how it played out. She wanted to tell him he was going, but Cirie insisted that “they” should do it. They were covering their asses, she says, as Button Boy panics and cuts feeds.

They come back, and lightbulbs are blinking all over Jag’s head. He doesn’t know who to trust, but he trusts Panama. He is starting to recognize how he’s been played. She wants to take them down. He’s on board, but he will have to play along like he still trusts them. “Like put me up?” She laughs. “Don’t Scotty me!”

Jag asks who she thinks is the most comfortable in the house. “Matt,” she says. “Matt and Cirie.” She describes the core group’s game plan as deciding who goes up, then backing off from it so they can keep their hands clean.

Jag describes how they made him feel safe. “That’s what they do,” Panama says. “They’re good at this.” 

They end with Jag fully trusting Panama, but not yet sure about Cory. “Fuck Cory,” she says, “I want to work with you.” He insists that anyone he works with needs to play hard, and try to win every comp. No more throwing, which he knows Cory has done. 

Jag asks if Panama threw the pressure cooker. And here’s where she starts to fudge a bit (I think). She says no, but she did talk to Cameron near the end and he told her her people were safe. She thought that meant Cory, Jag and probably Matt. It doesn’t take much to convince Jag that Cameron is a snake. And it’s just about here that Button Boy decides enough is enough, and cuts to Comic Book Room slumber.

Sorry for the length of this post, but this conversation is the reason I watch feeds. I love Panama so much.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 19
  • Love 1