Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

14 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

It's not even just his incessant use of the word "right" but also his insincere tone of voice, the way he talks to most of them like they're stupid and his obvious grudge against the younger players who didn't choose him to be a part of their clique.

I know RIGHT! I was bristling listening to it earlier and had to see if anyone else heard it and clearly someone took the time to transcribe what was said. It doesn’t portray the tone but you all have heard it enough to know what it sounded like. I remember a lot of rights but not till I read this did I realize how many. 🤯

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Poor Blue had to sit there and be nice to him while he sat there and schooled her with his fake, friendly voice.  Afterwards, she immediately went to the Comics room and gave Cirie and Izzy the details.

Well like jag told her earlier, they’re all paid actors and they’ve got to act their parts till veto ceremony. Blue did good. The idiot I worry about is Jared. 

Oh we got a name for the take down Hisam alliance: the Debt Collectors. Love it! 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Slider said:

He has repeatedly stated how hard it is to keep up with conversations, and that he's missing a lot.  He also stated that he was going to be worse off without Reilly, who helped him "translate" for lack of a better word.

I don’t think that Matt actually wanted special accommodations he might of just been unaware of how much whispering there would be. Matt didn’t learn sign language because his hearing loss was not hereditary.  Instead he became proficient in reading lips. I do believe that Matt had some but very little hearing in his left ear. I’ve seen Reilly lean into his left ear to say something. 

Speaking of Reilly, I watch a few of her exit interviews. Each interviewer asked her about the veto speech.  Every time she answered very diplomatic.  All she said was that Hisam is an honest guy and he’s going to do what he has to do to further his game and in the moment he felt like he had to make that announcement. Reilly wouldn’t expand any further which gave me the impression that CBS warned her about saying anything negative. Reilly said her ride or dies were Jag and Matt and if the were in the final 3 she would agonize over the decision to choose.  Reilly definitely was against a showmance  but she didn’t think she would meet anybody like Matt. I got the impression that something could happen after Matt got out of the house.  She said that at least the would remain very good friend. Reilly said that she will remain good friends with Cameron.  

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
9 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Am I the only person who doesn't feel that bad for Matt? He wasn't forced to go on Big Brother, he chose to go on a show like this that is in its 25th season. It doesn't seem like he did any research ( I am assuming he was a recruit). 

It sucks how isolated he is and I feel for him on that part. I hope when he gets voted out he calls out production about how shitty they made this experience for him. 

He must be a recruit. All my sons swam competitively and swimmers train everyday all year long 8-10k yards a day or more, especially at Matt’s high level.  Literally, they barely get Christmas off. Honestly, unless he is coming off a serious injury I don’t see how he is able to be out of the pool for the duration of BB and still plan to compete any time within the next year.  He said he was training for some big competition- special Olympics or the Olympics?  Didn’t he?  

11 minutes ago, jsm1125 said:

Ugh, I’m really hoping Riley is made aware of what a low-key creep Cameron was to her, and she wants nothing to do with him. 

Reilly knew that Cam told the other alliance about her alliance. I don’t know if she knows that Jared also revealed the alliance to his mom. She wasn’t asked that question.  Reilly said she was upset about Cam but she also said that he was giving her comfort in times of need. Right now she’s predicting Jared for the win because he’s very good at playing both sides. 

19 minutes ago, Waldo13 said:

Right now she’s predicting Jared for the win because he’s very good at playing both sides. 

EW: Tell me your reaction when JCM told you out on the stage that Jared and Cirie are son and mother.

Reilly: That blew my mind and is why I think Jared is playing the best game in the house. He's in two alliances! 

Sigh. Being in two alliances does not make you a great player. Lots of people are in two alliances. Being dropped into a cushy spot by production, with mama there to protect you, also does not make you a great player. It just gives you extra time until your dumb ass mistakes catch up with you.

I appreciate that Reilly is being diplomatic in her exit interviews. Her fate has been sealed, so why endanger public perception of her as well? But I gotta say, I lost a little respect for her with that comment. 

• Like 3

This house is so damn messy. I can’t even keep up with the feeds tonight. 

Izzie had a moment of self-awareness of winning in a  final three with Jared and Cirie. Duh! Finally! Of course she immediately went to Cirie with said concerns…

Red & Bowie are now in in the BD Hisam plan, so I’m almost certain Hisam is the only one not aware of the plan. There was a moment when Red went to Bowie about being left out, she went to the HOH to warn(?) everyone, and they locked the door and didn’t answer. I honestly can’t keep up with them tonight. I swear they put cocaine in the water or something this year.

Can I just say that I enjoy how they all refer to Big Brother as Mr. B or Mr. Big.

• Like 3

Wait, what?  I thought Felicia was telling Red the plan was to backdoor Matt, because Cirie just told Felicia, not even an hour ago, that Red wasn't allowed to know about the plan to backdoor Hisam.  But I missed the beginning of that conversation with Felicia/Red, so I just assumed she was talking about Matt. 

22 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

But I gotta say, I lost a little respect for her with that comment. 

In Reilly's defense, she hasn't been privy to how messy Jared has been at playing both alliances. It's only that she left the house before they were able to put the pieces together and realize his duplicity.  Or, he shoots himself in the foot. 

• Like 1

I think this is the way Hisam talks with his patients. He is used to try and comfort people and/or deliver bad news so he has created this persona of a caring doctor who is there to explain what is going on and how things will go in the future. I mean, I can understand why he has this way of speaking during his profession but it's stupid for him to think that he could succeed in using this same way of speaking to the houseguests as well. Even him saying to Reilly in the goodbye message "you are worthy and you are pure gold" sounded to me like a threat "when I get out of here I will find you and kill you". 😄

• Like 3
  • LOL 1

Red and Cameron planning the demise of Hisam (or Heisman, as Red keeps saying. Give him a trophy!) They think it’s necessary, but Felicia does not deserve credit. Cameron thought of it first! Red has told Cameron all about the Professors alliance. He is certain Cameron will be the next professor, as soon as he comes off the block. Cameron will not choose Red to play for him in veto, in order to keep their alliance on the down low. He will pick Izzy instead. (Now I want Izzy to win and remove Jag.)

Red and Cameron think they’re playing a brilliant game. They’re playing as floaters, but they’re not. They’re strategic floaters. Bowie is a floater.

• Like 6
7 hours ago, Slider said:

He has repeatedly stated how hard it is to keep up with conversations, and that he's missing a lot.  He also stated that he was going to be worse off without Reilly, who helped him "translate" for lack of a better word.

Matt said he has a hard time in a large group when everyone is talking over each other and that is where he can't keep up with what is going on.  One on one or even very small groups he is fine.

Reilly wasn't translating per se.  She was filling him in with her version of what went down in a large group gathering.

Edited by Skooma

Meanwhile, Izzy, Jared and Blue are discussing the morality of casual sex. If a woman is willing to fuck Jared on the first date, he will never date her again. Why not, they wonder? Why is it ok for you and not for her? He says it’s fine, nothing wrong with those girls, they’re just not for him. Once they reveal themselves as willing to have sex with someone they barely know, he has no desire to talk to her ever again.  He insists there is no double standard.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 9
  • Sad 3
1 minute ago, 30 Helens said:

Meanwhile, Izzy, Jared and Blue are discussing the morality of casual sex. If a woman is willing to fuck Jared on the first date, he will never date her again. Why not, they wonder? Why is it ok for you and not for her? He says it’s fine, nothing wrong with those girls, they’re just not for him. Once they reveal themselves as willing to have sex with someone they barely know, he has no desire to talk to her ever again.  He insists there is no double standard.

As long as there is no double standard for him then that is fine.  Everybody has a right to like or want partners that fit them best.  Not everybody is into a free love approach to life just as not everyone is into a strict religious approach or other approaches in between those two pov's.

• Like 1

Cirie, Meme and Felicia discussing the last vote. Why make it unanimous? Why not just give her your three votes? (Jag, Matt, Blue, I assume) Everyone knew you wanted her to stay; you’re not fooling anyone. It just makes you look like a flipflopper.

Cirie says when the time comes, she wants her three votes.

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Cirie, Meme and Felicia discussing the last vote. Why make it unanimous? Why not just give her your three votes? (Jag, Matt, Blue, I assume) Everyone knew you wanted her to stay; you’re not fooling anyone. It just makes you look like a flipflopper.

Reilly said she wanted them to vote with the house but they should have given her their votes anyway. I agree, it looks worse by not giving her at least 2 votes. Matt and Jag wouldn’t have hurt their game because it showed loyalty to Reilly and loyalty is a big part of this game. 

• Like 2

Wait, I'm confused - is Jared just saying he has no interest of any kind, even sexual, in a woman who has casual sex, or does he have sex with them freely and then turn around and have something to say about their character? Because one is fine and the other is a load of shit.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
  • Like 6
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:

Meanwhile, Izzy, Jared and Blue are discussing the morality of casual sex. If a woman is willing to fuck Jared on the first date, he will never date her again.

I guess you're right: Maybe he said no. This made me think that he says yes and then never dates her again. 

27 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Wait, I'm confused - is Jared just saying he has no interest of any kind, even sexual, in a woman who has casual sex, or does he have sex with them freely and then turn around and have something to say about their character? Because one is fine and the other is a load of shit.

He will have sex with them, because come on, what is a man to do? But somehow, his character remains intact. The woman, on the other hand…

@Mediocre Gatsby, you read it right the first time.)

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

I moseyed over to the feeds, all cameras were on Jared and Blue. He had mentioned someone but said he didn't want to name a name. Maybe CBS got worried and pulled their feed, because we got colonoscopy screens.

Coming back, Jared in all his wisdom asks Blue if she ever got into a fight. She says yes, at a club, and he talks about fights when girls feel like guys think girls in another group are "more pretty."

He's "only had two girlfriends," he doesn't consider other people girlfriends. She might look at his phone and find the number of a girl who he's "completely not attracted to." He's ragging on the woman in his last (7-year!) relationship, who he broke up with before the show but not because of the show. She was so "dominating," or "I don't want to say condescending," oh he's kind of loathsome. 

He moved in with a woman right after he got home from college, but he always had his "own spot" with his brother. 

I can't listen to him. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2

I had to turn off feeds, because I couldn’t stand watching Blue snuggle in the hammock with someone who has been so judgmental towards women, and her in particular. I guess maybe she’s just playing him, but that is a line I would not cross. 

• Like 10

Does Jared remember that he’s on camera for the whole world to see and everything he’s saying will be out there, even to those who don’t watch the show? He can go next. 

• Like 6

Yeah, Jared's views on women are very gross, very misogynistic, and I am very glad we saw people like Cory, Izzy and Blue tell him "wait, no, what you're saying isn't cool." Especially Izzy, who has said questionable stuff toward women herself so there's a bit of a questioning look from me, but at least from Izzy, it seems like her issues stem from jealousy or perhaps just some issue with dealing with the popular girls in school. It's not great, but those problems are so minor compared to the shit Jared's been saying.

Jared's views are a bit more disturbing, especially when he was talking to Blue about how he "now views 'females' (urg) as people. He clarifies that he didn't see them as objects before but....like he totally saw them as objects, and clearly still does. 

It disappoints me that Blue is still so interested in him, so I wonder if she thinks she'll be the one to fix his views. Girl, he's a 25 year old man. He was raised by Cirie Fields. If he hasn't learned not to be misogynistic at his age, he's probably not going to learn now. And he's already been dismissive of people calling him out, so he's absolutely not going to learn anything while in the house.

• Like 8
12 hours ago, Waldo13 said:

Matt didn’t learn sign language because his hearing loss was not hereditary. 

This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. And sad. It seems like Matt's parents wanted to just pretend he wasn't deaf instead of helping him actually navigate the world. Just really sad.

12 hours ago, Pixiebomb said:

He must be a recruit. All my sons swam competitively and swimmers train everyday all year long 8-10k yards a day or more, especially at Matt’s high level.  Literally, they barely get Christmas off. Honestly, unless he is coming off a serious injury I don’t see how he is able to be out of the pool for the duration of BB and still plan to compete any time within the next year.  He said he was training for some big competition- special Olympics or the Olympics?  Didn’t he?  

Matt mentioned that he was in a really bad car accident, rear ended by a semi, and had a concussion. He couldn't swim for awhile and was able to go back to competing so that's why he thought he'd be able to do BB and still go back to competition later.

10 hours ago, HelpMeRondah said:

I swear they put cocaine in the water or something this year.

And I thank them for that!

7 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I hope when it's Cirie's time to go, everyone just votes her out lol. Of course, it will never be her time to go because Production will make sure of that.

5 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I had to turn off feeds, because I couldn’t stand watching Blue snuggle in the hammock with someone who has been so judgmental towards women, and her in particular. I guess maybe she’s just playing him, but that is a line I would not cross. 

Oh, she's definitely playing him. She's looks to the camera like she's in The Office every time he's spouting nonsense. 

I'm sorry but Jared's attitude really makes me question Cirie's parenting. Like he is a whole misogynist.

• Like 11
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 2
42 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. And sad. It seems like Matt's parents wanted to just pretend he wasn't deaf instead of helping him actually navigate the world. Just really sad.

100% that's what happened. It's quite common, and quite gross. 

• Sad 5
9 hours ago, Skooma said:

Reilly wasn't translating per se.  She was filling him in with her version of what went down in a large group gathering.

That's why I put it in quotes and said for lack of a better word.  That still puts him at a disadvantage compared to the others.

• Like 2

Re Matt learning to read lips instead of sign language: I don't take as dim a view as many of you. If you can read lips, you can be more independent, whereas with sign language you always need an interpreter (unless hanging out with other deaf folks).

TPTD still suck for the lack of accommodations and OMG HOLY HELL suck for praising themselves for what they are doing.

Fwiw, I'm disabled myself, after a major stroke in 2021.

• Like 3
  • Hugs 9
2 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

Re Matt learning to read lips instead of sign language: I don't take as dim a view as many of you. If you can read lips, you can be more independent, whereas with sign language you always need an interpreter (unless hanging out with other deaf folks).

TPTD still suck for the lack of accommodations and OMG HOLY HELL suck for praising themselves for what they are doing.

Fwiw, I'm disabled myself, after a major stroke in 2021.

We have a large deaf community at my church, so I'm always watching the interpreter sign - she is a rockstar when she was to fingerspell biblical names and places.  I have discovered through various conversations with them that many can lip read also, so they aren't limited to signing.  And yes, Matt has some hearing, but the overly patting on the back that CBS is doing for themselves is bullshit. 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

They've chosen veto players.  Izzy just told Red that she's excited to play a veto comp and that Cam is the only one playing who has played in one before.  Red is playing as well because they are talking about what they will wear.  Red told her he is totally in on "the plan."

ETA, Bowie and Cameron were also chosen to play.  So is that everyone?  Felicia, Cam, Jag, Izzy, Bowie, and Red

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 4

As much as I dislike Hisam it would be more fun to watch him twist in the wind for a few weeks, particularly once he figures out the rest of them are toying with him.   The only other thing I can think would be as much fun would be if a majority decided to evict Jared, just because it would cause Cirie to go nutz.  Maybe.  

• Like 9
17 minutes ago, IndyMischa said:

How often do we bitch about Helen and her "it's too soon" bullshit? I think it's great that they want to kick the comp beast AND fuckhead deluxe this early! 

But Cirie is the main threat this year. She is PRECISELY who the others won't go after for that very reason, that it is "too soon," and by the time anyone makes a move on her, it'll be too late. 

• Like 10

Jared telling Cirie he’s tired of Izzy and wants her out. Cirie telling him to be patient since Izzy is doing a lot of the work to keep their secret and get them to the end. I personally would like to see Jared be the 1st one out of this trio for all his misogynistic crap plus his stupid gameplay followed by Cirie so we can put an end to the farce forced on us by BB but after Hisam is out. Anyway, nice to see fractures in this F3 alliance.

• Like 8

America talking to Red about forming a middle alliance with Cory, Jared, Bowie and they hope to get Meme. I think they’ve floated long enough for the alphas to take each other out and need to get their game on. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1
28 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

But Cirie is the main threat this year. She is PRECISELY who the others won't go after for that very reason, that it is "too soon," and by the time anyone makes a move on her, it'll be too late. 

True, but other than the inherent bs of her presence, Cirie isn't actively pissing me off. Hisam had a HIDEOUS case of HOHitis and needs to GO. 

Edited by IndyMischa
Typo on a two letter word. Fuckola.
  • Like 6
38 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Is anyone else having trouble with the forum trying to refresh the page, sometimes when just scrolling? It’s annoying when it’s in the middle of posting a reply. 

Yes. I’ve reported it in the Bugs thread, but they need screen shots of which ads are causing it, which is hard because it seems to be all of them and it happens all the damn time. Might be helpful if others experiencing this reported it too, though.

40 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

I definitely agree with this, although some of them have real reason to remove Hisam. Just not the one(s) who are leading this backdoor. And as much as I will appreciate never having to hear him “right?..right?”ing all over the place anymore, booting him on Thursday will deprive feeds watchers of much needed chaos. Why are we always the ones who must suffer?

• Like 3
  • LOL 2
38 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

America talking to Red about forming a middle alliance with Cory, Jared, Bowie and they hope to get Meme. I think they’ve floated long enough for the alphas to take each other out and need to get their game on. 

Did you actually see America being the one floating this? Because this is a whole thing now. Last night, Cory told Cirie that America told him that Red was pointing out who was in the middle and Cory joked that it can be called the ‘middle man’ alliance. Cirie thought he was being serious and that there was a real alliance and now she’s more mad at Meme and America than she already was.

And then a little bit ago, America told Blue about Red floating an alliance between the middle people. 

America was also trying to help Meme out with Blue by saying Meme isn’t that close to Cirie. Meanwhile, Meme is actually completely loyal to Cirie to her own detriment.

Sigh.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1

I didn’t want to post this but Blue telling America there’s something developing with her and Jared. I’m hoping this is some sort of strategy although I don’t see how but if not wtf Blue! Fucking Stockholm syndrome! 

I’m also impressed to see multiple hammies practicing for the days comp already when most of them won’t be there for it, but guess you have to start at the beginning, don’t always see it so early though. 

4 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Did you actually see America being the one floating this?

Yes. But later in talking to Blue she was back to saying looks like the middle people are next to go. So idk what game she’s playing because Blue would have been a good number for this alliance and she hasn’t tried to recruit her yet.

• Like 2
41 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Derrick lucking into Christine in BB16 to make sure the other side never had a chance was very annoying, but at least that was just dumb luck for him (on top of all of the advantages he was actively given, of course). 

This is that, but it is production actively giving Cirie a spy to make sure that the other side can never work against her. 

By the time people learn about Jared's connection to his mom, it'll be when she is in no danger of anyone doing anything. 

• Like 4
43 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

By the time people learn about Jared's connection to his mom, it'll be when she is in no danger of anyone doing anything. 

I hope it happens soon, because some of these people will feel very betrayed and it could give them the kick in the pants they need to actually do something. I think Felicia will be especially hurt that Cirie chose not to share this info, when Izzy already knew. 

But someone will have to actually come out and say it. These people aren’t too quick with the clues and the slip ups.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

So Cirie raised an incel. Great. I do think Blue is playing him and it's hilarious, she's actually played him to his face but looking at the cameras and rolling her eyes and he's still determined to talk about how just realized women people, but only the women who aren't sluts who sleep with me on the first date or sleep with too many men, soo gross I am really going to need Izzy to blow up their spot. I am really going to need the Middle Men to become a real thing but the Middle Men needs to be Cory/Blue/Jag getting with Felicia/Izzy/Mecole but the only chance there is for that to happen is to blow up their link. UGH.

I think Cory is the only one I can imagine even going for Cirie if he got HOH, but I suspect he is avoiding HoH and he still keeping Jared central to his alliance plans. But if he did get HOH and if he did target Cirie I think he is smart enough about reads that any attempt by Jared to save her would only make him question Jared more, and IF he started digging into that he might also apply pressure to Izzy and I think this group has proven they will blab almost any pressure, it's just no one is bring any pressure and still the blab. But I play this if game every year.

• Like 4
On 8/18/2023 at 2:13 PM, dizzyd said:

have to say I actually liked Derek and Claire. 

Derek and Claire were awesome on the Amazing Race. Maybe because they weren't a couple when on BB, they were easier to like.

• Like 3