Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Some very polarized conversations happening: Hisam v Reilly. 3 days till eviction, how many times will the votes change?

Hisam on a never ending rant on the evil that is Reilly and how righteous it is to exorcise her from the house. My head hurts!

If Cirie somehow succeeds in convincing Jared and Izzy that Cameron + Red is more dangerous to them than Reilly + Jag, Matt, Blue, she deserves an award. Her powers of persuasion are really something. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 2

So, there's been some back and forth on flipping, but Cory/Cirie are both working Izzy right now and now Reilly's chances of staying are going up. 

Which....I mean, it'll be more dynamic of a house if Reilly goes, but Hisam being blindsided would be fun to watch AND if Reilly goes, who knows what alliances get formed.

I dunno, my head thinks Reilly needs to go to shake things up. But my heart wants Reilly to stay because I like her way more than Cameron and Reilly sucks so much at this game, she'll be an easy puppet for anyone to use.

And, of course, Cirie just gets that much closer to a win. 

But Hisam's ego is so high up, it'll be infuriating to see him on his high horse. Hisam spiraling would be fun to watch, though he'll be an easy target next week. 

I dunno, I think Reilly going is better for the game dynamics and avoids a Reilly/Matt/Jag/Blue/Jared alliance tightening, but I do like Reilly so it's hard. Cameron's so icky and if he stays this week, we gotta endure weeks of him, most likely, as nobody will waste a week on him UNLESS he's up as a pawn and happens to go home.

Props to Cory, though. He's really helping Cirie push this blindside. I would love to see Jared go and Cory/Cirie become a power duo. Izzy is also surprisingly decent today. She pushed back on Reilly staying and made excellent points. And Jared came in to make things worse, because he's the worst of the core in terms of strategy. If his mom wasn't in the game, he'd be so screwed.

I think Reilly staying might be worse in terms of entertainment long-term, which is the one thing I'm hesitant on, but it's also still early and much of this cast HAS surprised me thus far.

• Like 2

I haven’t seen any substantial feeds in the last couple of days, so this is just going off gut feelings.

Cameron is such a wishy washy floater, keeping him there will just benefit the alliance in charge (Cirie’s) because he goes where the power is.

Reilly staying will give life to the minority alliance, and possibly prevent a steamroller situation. Also, it would greatly upset Hisam, which is a karmic plus. 

For those reasons, I hope Reilly stays. Also, I want to keep Jerod uncomfortable, and if he has to answer for his actions (“why didn’t you save me like I saved you?”) that means better drama. I ultimately want him to betray his mom a la Ciera in Survivor, but that can wait for later.

And now I’m off to watch some feeds, which could totally change my perception, so don’t hold me to this, lol.

• Like 6

If there's any a time to be watching feeds, today is it. 

Jared does not agree with Cirie; he wants to evict Reilly. It's fun to watch both cams with both Fields discussing keeping Reilly vs evicting Reilly.

I actually don't love Jared or his way of playing, so I am leaning more toward Cirie's side to keep Reilly. Jared's very cocky and he makes a lot of mistakes due to that. I feel like, if he was on his own, he would struggle to get to the end.

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

If there's any a time to be watching feeds, today is it. 

Yes! I hope the next 3 days will be full of this back and forth to keep us guessing till eviction, it has been quite entertaining. On the Reilly debate, I want instant gratification so I want her to stay just so Hisam after all his pontificating, has a failed week as HoH in sending home his primary target and may have just set himself up to be backdoored in the near future. But then again, we don’t always get nice things so may just be a pipe dream 😔

Izzy and Cirie are on fire right now about how disgusting Hisam has been to use color, age, orientation to justify his gameplay in targeting Reilly. This is a complete 180 since this morning and gosh I hope this sticks. 🙏

Meme on another self rant about the math not mathing. Idk why Izzy is trying to get meme in the keep Reilly agenda when they don’t need her. She’s just 1 person and they have at least 8 votes if everyone sticks with it. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1

Meme in the storage room, pacing and ranting (yet again). 

She does not understand why her alliance is thinking of keeping Reilly. If Reilly stays, she will try to take out Hisam. “The math ain’t mathing.” “Bald headed booty stank, Reilly still got to go.” (I don’t get this one, either. But hey, it was a rant.) She can’t understand how anyone could have this easy shot and not take it. “It’s not a game about feelings. It’s about strategy, luck, skill, determination. Not feelings… Someone is crying every day. You knew what you were signing up for! Why are you crying?”

She doesn’t understand the urgency about getting Hisam out. She thinks there will be plenty of opportunities later. 

Still pacing, still worked up, she tries to cool herself down. “You are calm. You are collected. You are poised.” And gosh darn it, people like you. Go back to the house with your bad self, Stuart Smalley.

I don’t care what else happens, but please keep Meme in the house. She is the chaos we need right now.

Edited by 30 Helens
auto correct ain’t auto correcting. Properly, that is.
  • Like 1
  • LOL 6

Meme making cookies in the kitchen. Blue comes in, they talk, Meme seems pretty relaxed. She leaves, Izzy comes in. Meme tenses up, doesn’t want to talk. After Izzy leaves, Meme starts to rant again about people stressing her out. “I’m about to have a heart attack. Has anyone had a heart attack in here?” Damn.

Izzy talks to Reilly upstairs. She is not closing any doors, she would like to work with Reilly. But Reilly needs to know she would be going out on a limb by keeping her, and she would need some protection in response. Izzy trusts Cirie, but she will not be told what to do. Izzy is just being transparent here! Ideally, she would love to work with both Reilly and Cirie.

Poor Meme. Her heart is going to explode.

• Like 1

Hisam does not understand Reilly’s attitude. She split the house in two; she must own what she did. He will die on that hill!

Mimi is bringing cookies to the backyard. Just so you know, she really wants to smash them in your faces.

• LOL 3
11 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Hisam does not understand Reilly’s attitude. She split the house in two; she must own what she did. He will die on that hill!

Mimi is bringing cookies to the backyard. Just so you know, she really wants to smash them in your faces.

Errrr... Has Hisam seen this game before? Splitting the house in two is hardly unusual.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

The Youngs are sitting around the pool, discussing past seasons. Swaggy!   Dr. Will and Chilltown! None of this means anything to Jared. Dr… who? I know you only signed up because of your mom, but maybe you should research the show you're going on, and not just rely on the ones she’s been on?

• Like 7
  • LOL 1

Burgeoning showmance talk: Cameron thinks Jag and Reilly have something going. Red has been seeing sparks between Cory and America. He says she blushes whenever he comes by. Izzy and Felicia are just eating up the gossip. Then there’s Blue and Jerod.  Cameron says they’re definitely going to Waffle House after the show. (Is that the Cameron standard for first dates? I feel sorry for his wife.)

Elsewhere, Cirie and Izzy are talking about Hisam. He’s out of control! But Button Boy doesn’t want us to hear about that, so we switch back to the pool where the Youngs (including Jerod and Meme) are joking and laughing. I will  not be at all surprised if Meme switches sides to people who give her less stress.

Hosam enters the screen. He does not talk to them,, he just does ab crutches and bicep curls nearby. Stay focused, Hisam. Exercise= integrity.

• LOL 7
8 hours ago, Nashville said:

IKR???  When I first looked at it, my first impression was that one of the drivers at Talladega had gotten drunk and decided to make his own track - several times.

That's why I prefer 89razorskate20's infographics—the visual overload is still a lot, especially when there are this many hamsters and alliances in play, but overall I find the information easier to parse and absorb when I'm looking at color-coded headshots instead of names in an elaborate cell diagram. 

Untitled.thumb.jpg.596f64f8a554778556f91323c5d2c582.jpg

• Like 2

At this point in my 25 seasons of increasing BB ennui, I would actually look at, and enthusiastically welcome, an eviction night without a fakey-fake unanimous "going with the house" vote as an actual fundamental shift in the game.  I'm talking an actual nail-biting near tie, not a sympathy vote thrown here or there.  

If anyone can do it, it's Cirie.

Which makes me put on my tinfoil conspiracy hat and wonder if her purpose in this game is to make that sort of shift....to work from within to muscle in a paradigm shift to get away from the robotic must-vote-with-everyone-to-evict-who-the-HOH-or-dominant-alliance-wants-out-for-the-good-of-the-house crap that is soooo boring.  I wonder if Cirie's contract includes a "shake up the game" clause where she's awarded a bonus if she can swerve modern BB gameplay back to being fun and scheming again.  

I liked it best, long ago, in OG BB, when alliances and loyalties shifted with the petty moment.  Where half the house is all "So-and-so didn't work hard enough to get us steak at that last comp.  He must go." and the other half is all "Who cares?  <Egotistic BBQ "Chef"> will just ruin it anyways, <Flosses in Hot Tub> should go!"

• Like 2
5 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Well last year Alyssa just spilled all of her alliance plans to Kyle. I feel like without Cire, Jared would have been super messy.

Maybe, maybe not; we have absolutely zero idea of what a Jared solo game might’ve looked like, and (now) zero chance of finding out.

(Not that I think Jared is any kind of reality show genius, mind you - far from it - but Momma never took her thumb off the poor schmuck long enough for us to get a glimpse of any strategic acumen Jared might’ve had.)

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
8 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Well last year Alyssa just spilled all of her alliance plans to Kyle. I feel like without Cire, Jared would have been super messy.

These two cannot be compared. Kyle was saying for most of the game that he didn't even trust Alyssa. Cirie and Jared are mother and son.

Another busy work day. I've read your posts and feeds sound interesting. I hope Cameron is evicted instead of Reilly so I can see Hisam's head explode. What are odds he would stomp around asking, "Who flipped?"

By the way fan favorites Josh and Fessy are on The Challenge USA season 2, as well as Tiffany, Monte, Alyssa L., Alissa S., Ameerah. Oh, and Paulie, too. His hair on the top of his head is bleach blonde and he wears a furry coat in his talking heads. No one has asked him to make an apple pie.

• Like 2
11 hours ago, dizzyd said:

If Cirie somehow succeeds in convincing Jared and Izzy that Cameron + Red is more dangerous to them than Reilly + Jag, Matt, Blue, she deserves an award. Her powers of persuasion are really something. 

Wouldn't take much to convince Izzy since she has despised Cameron to her very core since day 1 lol.

3 hours ago, SummerDreams said:

These two cannot be compared. Kyle was saying for most of the game that he didn't even trust Alyssa. Cirie and Jared are mother and son.

You do realize how the leftovers was started because Alyssa spilled her entire game plan to Kyle right? That whole side of the house basically had no shot because they didn’t know about the leftovers. Same thing the season before due to the cookout. Same thing in all stars because people didn’t know about the Committee. That’s big brother.

There is no guarantee even without Cirie, Jared wouldn’t be spilling info all over the place. Or someone else would be playing the double agent.

Edited by choclatechip45
7 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Jared spills shit even with Cirie there so yea I think we have plenty of evidence that he would likely be an even messier player if he didn't have his mommy there to help him.

Thank you lol. He would be this season Alyssa without mommy.

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Jared's very cocky and he makes a lot of mistakes due to that. I feel like, if he was on his own, he would struggle to get to the end  toilet.

FTFY

• LOL 6
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Jared spills shit even with Cirie there so yea I think we have plenty of evidence that he would likely be an even messier player if he didn't have his mommy there to help him.

Yeah but the shitspills in question are invariably centered around Jared almost letting slip about him and his mother, not unassociated strategic issues.

As I said earlier we have little or no idea what a solo Jared game would look like, but think about this: would Jared be aligned with the older crew at all -  much less playing double agent on their behalf against the the younger crew - if he wasn’t saddled with having to protect his mother’s ass as well as his own?

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1

Wow, sounds like the "keep Reilly" plot is gaining traction.  Izzy seems down with it today and Cirie talking with Jag right now forming yet another alliance with the core being Cirie/Jag/Blue/Reilly/Izzy, with Jared/America/Felicia as outliers.  I doubt this one will have any more traction than any of the others, but the vote on Thursday is going to be VERY interesting!

Edited: Hah, but Cory & Jared are now adamant about booting Reilly!  These people, they're all going to change their minds 18 more times.

Edited by Katesus7
  • Like 1
1 hour ago, Nashville said:

As I said earlier we have little or no idea what a solo Jared game would look like, but think about this: would Jared be aligned with the older crew at all -  much less playing double agent on their behalf against the the younger crew - if he wasn’t saddled with having to protect his mother’s ass as well as his own?

Absolutely not. I feel very confident that, if Jared did not have Cirie in the house, he would be fully with the Handful. He's said it in DRs and he shows it in his interactions, he'd be with the Handful. He wouldn't have likely connected with Izzy, as a result, and I imagine him and Cory would have an even more solid duo (they did connect very well on night 1, even with Cirie in the house). But it definitely would have been Jared with Jag, Blue, Matt, Reilly and probably Cory. 

I've woken up to decide that a flip would actually be very bad for the long-term game, from my perspective. Reilly staying makes for very fun, but very short-term, fun feeds. But long term, once that settles down, even once Hisam's up on the block, they're all going to come to a realization that the Handful is still very much a problem they need to deal with, and should have dealt with earlier. Reilly will still choose the Handful over everyone but Cirie. Cirie is the only person benefitting from this flip, but only for a short time. 

Reilly going split things up considerably, on the other hand. Reilly going means Matt is more of a free agent (I do not believe he's close enough with Jag and Blue to align with them long-term; he's talked with America a bit but Cirie could absolutely scoop him up if she starts putting in the work now). Jag/Blue might go with Hisam, but that's a sinking ship. America's smart enough to maybe flip over to join Mecole, but it's unclear. Cameron's a wild card, so there's a chance Cameron, Red and Bowie join up with Hisam as well but Hisam is a huge target and if they align with him, they'll be thrown up next to him the first chance they get and could end up going should Hisam win more comps.

Keeping Reilly means higher chances of the Handful winning comps (I only say this because, so far, the Handful have shown better success at comps while the other side have struggled in various ways). So that means Cirie will lose a lot of her allies early on if she chooses to keep one person who is loyal to her, but not enough to be her ride or die.

Not that the other side cannot win comps, but we've seen that the physical comps are going to increase the longer the season goes on. 

So, I may like Reilly, but keeping her I predict will be worse for the long-term game. That, and the chances of a showmance between Matt/Reilly increase, which means 80% of the feeds being just them. That, and also Jared/Blue's weird flirting showmance will increase.

And I don't mind the Handful, but they haven't been very savvy at the game thus far so I want a shake-up.

• Like 1

Hisam is talking to Cirie, Izzy, and Felicia.  He is visibly offended that Reilly was saying she needed to ask production for more makeup and hair dye LIKE SHE IS STAYING.  Felicia said, reasonably, that all it shows is that Reilly is not ready to give up.

Cameras have switched to the game room, Reilly, Red, Cameron, Jag, Bowie, and new entrants Cirie and Felicia, so no game talk.  Jared and Blue are cuddled on the couch, mostly pitching woo.   

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Drogo said:

Imagine, if you will, Cirie's reaction if Jared orchestrated her ouster.  

We can dream.

I actually think she’d be proud of him. “My little backstabber, I trained him well!” 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

Cirie and Izzy were just strategizing with Matt and Reilly. The were working out how to orchestrate a whole house vote to keep Reilly. They want total pushback against Hisam, because he’s been a condescending ass to everyone. Everyone will be let in the plan except for Red, because he will want to inform Cameron. (They’ll just tell him later that they didn’t want to put him in a bad position.) In the meantime, Reilly needs to start acting more sad and defeated, lest Hisam think something’s up.

I don’t think Red’s the one they need to worry about. Hurricane Meme could blow up their plan in an instant.

• Like 4

Izzy and Cirie are pretty giddy over their plan.  They are going to try and not hang with all their co-conspirators so as not to raise Hisam's suspicions.  They REALLY don't like Hisam right now.  

They are now heading out to talk to MeMe... 

Are Cirie and Izzy really the ones that are making this happen?  I haven't been able to watch over the weekend (or yesterday) so I'm curious if they are really pulling strings or not.  Or is this more Cirie than Izzy...

• Like 1

@Slider, Cirie was definitely pushing this, but I think Izzy is all in.  Cirie just came out and asked Izzy if this was what she wanted.  Izzy sighed and said, "I think so."  But then she was all happy about the plan and really wants to thwart Hisam, as in "F*** him!"  

But it is only Tuesday and 48 hours is a long time in the BB house.   

• Like 5
33 minutes ago, Thalia said:

But it is only Tuesday and 48 hours is a long time in the BB house. 

This house is in game mode almost 24/7, so I anticipate it going back & forth a few more times! 

Cirie, Izzy, & Felicia are in the HN plotting Cameron’s and Hisam’s demise on one camera,while Cameron and Hisam are in the Comic room strategizing for next week. It’s delicious!!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Cirie, Felicia, Red, Bowie, Izzy complaining about how long Kirsten would take to get ready, she was always doing makeup and if you even touched her you'd get it on you. They segue into "she didn't NEED all that makeup," maybe to sound less mean, but it's still talking about someone behind their back. Felicia said Kirsten was always camera-ready. Now someone talking about how many clothes she brought, how he never saw her wear the same sleepwear twice.  

Meme and Hisam, she said she was in the DR for a long time, talking about what's "coming up." Meme asks if he's worried about Cameron,and Hisam isn't, because Cameron "wants to get to mid-game." He thinks Cameron's very loyal because of being in a fraternity and the military. Meme says she hasn't had conversations with Cameron, but Hisam says Cameron's just staying low so things won't be hard for Reilly. 

Meme is physically holding her lips shut with her hands. Terrible control of body language. Hisam tells her that he was approached by 3 people (2 might be Jag and Blue?) and he's going to pretend he's in an alliance with them, but he keeps coughing and rewind didn't work (it switched rooms) so I don't know for sure who he's talking about. Hisam insists that Meme keeps this to herself. It would certainly be easy for ME to keep it to MYSELF, since I couldn't hear him over his coughing. He keeps stressing that he's telling Meme so she doesn't think he's hiding anything, then he adds "oh and I told Izzy." He also talks about how they have to name the new group. 

Edited by Mediocre Gatsby
  • LOL 1

I think Matt, Jared, Blue, and Reilly are having the "numbers" conversation - Matt thinks one-night stands are awkward. He says his number could have been 300 if he wanted. But really it's less than 30. They're all amazed that Blue dated someone for 4 years. I can't watch this!

• LOL 2
1 minute ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

I think Matt, Jared, Blue, and Reilly are having the "numbers" conversation - Matt thinks one-night stands are awkward. He says his number could have been 300 if he wanted. But really it's less than 30. They're all amazed that Blue dated someone for 4 years. I can't watch this!

Oh, these sweet babies.  🤣🤣🤣

• LOL 6

All this strategizing going on, and last I saw, Jag and America were sitting on the sidelines. America doesn’t want to be seen as a floater. Jag thinks being a number for someone can make you very valuable, so that means you’re playing the game. America wants to talk strategy with some of the others, but she doesn’t know how. She’s not friends with them; they’ve barely talked. Jag suggested starting with some non-game talk. You know, like maybe get to know them a little? America thought this was a great idea.

Baby steps, little girl…

• LOL 3

About 15 minutes or so ago Cirie and Izzy were working on converting Meme to their Save Reilly Plan, and Cirie was saying that Hisam was disappointed he got lumped in with the older group.  That he really wanted to work with the younger and more athletic guys, and that he would gravitate towards them once he gets Reilly out.  There was also some mention of Hisam being dismissive to Izzy and telling her to be quiet because she will be in his final 2.  

Has anyone seen or heard any of this actually happen, or were Cirie and Izzy embellishing in order to sway Meme?

1 hour ago, Slider said:

Are Cirie and Izzy really the ones that are making this happen?  I haven't been able to watch over the weekend (or yesterday) so I'm curious if they are really pulling strings or not.  Or is this more Cirie than Izzy...

Cirie's definitely wanted to do this and initially branched it to Izzy and Jared, who shut it down. But it was, surprisingly, Cory who jumped into the conversation and helped get Izzy on board. Cirie's been pushing it, but I have to give some credit to Cory, who was on board and was part of the conversation that convinced Izzy...though it helped that he hinted to the two that Hisam was saying that Izzy/Cirie said Cory's name.

Izzy's been doing what Cirie's told her to do, nearly screwed it up with Mecole (who went on an epic rant in the storage room last night) but now a lot of people on Cirie's side seems to be on board with Hisam pissing them all off throughout the last couple of days.

Izzy explaining to Jared that Hisam said to America(?) that he got stuck with the leftovers.  This is fueling their Hisam-Hate.  Jared saying now he will have to compete with Reilly to won HOH.  Izzy asking why he's intimidated by her.  He's not but he wants to be the one to win HOH and put Hiram on the block.  

4 minutes ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Jared saying now he will have to compete with Reilly to won HOH.  Izzy asking why he's intimidated by her.  He's not but he wants to be the one to win HOH and put Hiram on the block.  

Just like he did on the first HoH comp?  Got it.

Oh, wait a minute….

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

MeMe is telling Izzy that she knows that Hisam is not truthful when he talks to her (MeMe) -- but she is okay with that because having Hisam trust her is still better for her game than keeping Reilly.  Izzy is pushing saying he wants Hisam to lose big and "explode."  She hates the idea of Hisam building "his perfect army." 

MeMe says we don't need Reilly to attack Hisam.   It is clear that MeMe does not like Reilly (she's never talked to me).  What isn't as clear to me is whether she would warn Hisam.    

17 minutes ago, Thalia said:

MeMe is telling Izzy that she knows that Hisam is not truthful when he talks to her (MeMe) -- but she is okay with that because having Hisam trust her is still better for her game than keeping Reilly.  Izzy is pushing saying he wants Hisam to lose big and "explode."  She hates the idea of Hisam building "his perfect army." 

MeMe says we don't need Reilly to attack Hisam.   It is clear that MeMe does not like Reilly (she's never talked to me).  What isn't as clear to me is whether she would warn Hisam.    

Okay, so it’s MeMe who’s going to blow the whole thing up to Hisam.  Gotcha.

• Like 2