Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

I didn’t see it mentioned anywhere but since feeds are down, why was Jared who came in 2nd in the HoH comp the one punished to the nether? Did they know before the comp that runner up is not where you want to be? I’d have thrown the comp. And apparently from their discussion, it was just luck about which door was opened. So far, not digging the comps this season. 

Maybe Jared was predestined to go to the nether regions (I giggle like a ten year old every time I hear that, but I suppose they couldn't say "nether land" without people thinking they were sending folks to Amsterdam or something) anyways so Grodner could sit him down and 'splain to him once again to cool it with talk about anything to do with his family, his past, his nicknames etc etc etc. 

When Kirsten on the show last night, after the Chenbot disclosed the hidden relationship in the house, kind of nodded her head and said Jared told everyone his nickname and funny thing, Cirie the other day said that was her son's nickname, I figured the secret was on borrowed time.  Unless Kirsten was the only one to hear Jared and Cirie say that.  The way everyone in the house obsesses over every statement, and they start the conspiracy of secrets hamster wheeling, all that is going to come out.

Maybe we should start a round robin on America's name, like we did with Christmas.  She can be Bolivia, then Guam, then Myanmar, then Canada, but never--ever--Netherlands, unless she actually goes to the nether region.

Or maybe states....one day Oregon, the next Maryland, the next Arkansas etc.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Jared’s back in Scary. No noms yet.

In HoH, H telling Meme his 123 are Reilly Cameron Matt. They’re saying Reilly is too emotional to be considered a secure ally plus she brought up his name so he’s doing the same and Cameron rubs people the wrong way with his bad jokes. 

Next up Reilly. Reilly trying a clean slate with H and he’s saying she’s going up because she’s the only one who named him. Saying he won’t bd her so she should win veto to redeem herself. So ofc she’s crying. He says it’s a game and wishes her the best in veto.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 2

And Reilly is crying. I really didn’t like her last week, but I kind of want her to win Veto. Because Hisam can suck it with his constant integrity bs. And if he does put up Matt, a Matt vs. Cameron works for me as I do want that core five to be broken up. And next week hopefully the power flips and Hisam can sweat!

• Like 8
  • LOL 1

Cirie telling Izzy she’s proud of Jared for playing his game. She doesn’t trust Red and doesn’t believe he’s not talking game with Cameron.

I think H has talked to all 7 from the other side so probably time for noms. Everyone has been told who’s going up. Guess not yet nom time, he’s going to talk to his side now. But the memory wall is up. Am I right that Luke didn’t even get a pic on the wall?

Edited by dizzyd

Here's Matt with Hisam in HOH. I guess Kirsten told Hisam a bunch of bad stuff about Matt to Hisam and others, and it wasn't true. Then, rabbits!

I know Reilly was nominated. Who is the other person?

Hey! The memory board's back! They all are admiring each other's picture.  And Jared's back, too! Happy day for all except for two people.

Now Hisam is going to grill converse with Jared in the HOH room. Maybe noms haven't taken place yet? We were on time out with bunnies for so long I was sure it was noms.

The HOH comp involved a shed, a car, a fountain and a garage. And keys. 

• Like 1

This season is giving SO much. Amazing cast. 

29 minutes ago, Katesus7 said:

And Reilly is crying. I really didn’t like her last week, but I kind of want her to win Veto. Because Hisam can suck it with his constant integrity bs. And if he does put up Matt, a Matt vs. Cameron works for me as I do want that core five to be broken up. And next week hopefully the power flips and Hisam can sweat!

YESSSSSSSSSS! Even better imo is Matt winning veto and taking down Reilly (he wouldn't, but maybe Production can get in his ear, he's easily led) because then Hisam can't just use his backup plan of nomming Matt.

Although, that could potentially end in America going home and she's my fave from that side. Hmmm.

Basically though, I just don't want anyone to get exactly what they want. And yes, I need the youngs to win next week. Two sides with power shifts every week is peak BB.

• Like 7

Hisam and Jared discussing the HoH comp. The discussion has me intrigued to watch it on Sunday.

Why is Reilly blaming Jared for her impending nomination? She’s saying she saved him last week and told her she wouldn’t go up; I’m guessing that’s if he won HoH. He’s not responsible for the nomination.

Edited by dizzyd

Apparently Jared is back and he chose Jag to replace him in nether, which in turn makes Jag safe for the week? I think lol. What a lame twist.

2 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Maybe it will be like season 22 w/fun characters.

BB22 is like a Top 3 horrible season lol.

1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

Hisam and Jared discussing the veto comp. The discussion has me intrigued to watch it on Sunday.

I think they're talking about the HOH comp. They weren't able to run around in the POV competition because of the atomic wedgie.

4 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Maybe it will be like season 21 w/fun characters.

Just to add that Hisam can reprise the role of Fessy. Can't you see him stomping around asking, "Who flipped? Who flipped?"

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
27 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Apparently Jared is back and he chose Jag to replace him in nether, which in turn makes Jag safe for the week? I think lol. What a lame twist.

28 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

Maybe it will be like season 22 w/fun characters.

BB22 is like a Top 3 horrible season lol.

I meant season 21. I fixed the post.

42 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Hisam and Jared discussing the HoH comp. The discussion has me intrigued to watch it on Sunday.

Why is Reilly blaming Jared for her impending nomination? She’s saying she saved him last week and told her she wouldn’t go up; I’m guessing that’s if he won HoH. He’s not responsible for the nomination.

I was confused by that too, but I guess the fact that Jared chose Jag to replace him in the nether whatever and that means Jag is safe is what she is referring to.  Which, again, why I can’t really like her entitled ass.

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I meant season 21. I fixed the post.

21 was not fun imo. Toxic cast.

8 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, does Jag stay in the Nether all week or does he get to come back?

Yea, I don’t know. I haven’t seen anything so I don’t know if they never said or what. 

35 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

So, does Jag stay in the Nether all week or does he get to come back?

I am now officially confused as I catch up to what I've missed.

I think everyone has had different term times in the nether so I don’t think they know how long they will be there till they are released. Cory was only there for a couple hours while Jared was there for 1/2 a day. Jared did say he was comfortable last night and had good food so it’s not like a HN. It seems that while you’re there, you’re out of the game temporarily, so it could be an advantage if you’re out for nominations or evictions or could be a disadvantage if it keeps you out of playing veto and leaves you vulnerable to be back doored. 

Edited by dizzyd

Feeds back, Reilly and Cameron officially nommed. Hisam and Jared talking in HOH, Hisam said he’d pick Jared to play veto if he gets HG. Jared says he’s down with that, which is interesting. I’m thinking he’s going to have a bigger target on him after this week. 

Edited: and now Cirie and Reilly talking and Cirie is adamant that Reilly has her and Felicia. I think Cirie would much rather Cameron go, but how would she finesse that with Hisam?

Edited by Katesus7
  • Like 1

Y’all, I really didn’t want Cirie in this game, I thought it was stupid, but watching this conversation right now with Reilly, I’m like DAMN! This is the master right here. I would believe anything coming out of her mouth and I even know she’s lying. Forget Dan’s mist, this is a whole other level.

And off course she already got Reilly off the Jared is bad train, explaining that if he had saved Reilly, he might have been nominated, but now still owes her and will totally vote to keep her. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • Love 1
4 hours ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

It will probably take me most of the season (even if she goes) to not think that a person talking to America is talking to us viewers. 

Legit had to read your post multiple times to realize what you meant because my brain kept thinking of us.

• LOL 3

I know, it's so confusing. Thanks for nothing, America's parents! You could've at least pushed her to hold out for Survivor instead, her name wouldn't have been as befuddling in that context.

I keep hoping she'll say friends call her Amy or something so we can use that instead. Or that she goes in the next couple of weeks, LOL.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Does Jared have a little crush on Blue, or is he just totally bullshiting her right now?

1 hour ago, Katesus7 said:

I’m like DAMN! This is the master right here. I would believe anything coming out of her mouth and I even know she’s lying. Forget Dan’s mist, this is a whole other level.

It's how she played The Traitors.  I was so thrown off by her last week because she seemed so paranoid and like she was on the outside looking in.  Cirie oozes charisma, and she knows how to make people feel like they're the most important in the world.  Everyone in that house should be putty in her hands.   

• Like 3

Hisam has been HOH for less than 24 hours.  And I'm already wishing production would change the rules so that he is the first HOH in history to be backdoored voted off.   Every time I see him he's pontificating on how pleasant this week will be thanks to his calm, just, and virtuous reign.  

Hell, I bet even the trains run on time for him.  😛

Edited by Thalia
  • Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9

Jag is back from Amsterdam (I refuse to call it anything else) with a pineapple baby. This twist seems stupid, but I have to wonder if they have some power and make up a story to cover it & they all sound far fetched . Probably wishful thinking on my part.

Side note: These houseguests do seem more conscious about food waste than previous seasons. 

Edited by HelpMeRondah
I can’t spell
  • Like 3
25 minutes ago, HelpMeRondah said:

I have to wonder if they have some power

I think they get either an advantage or disadvantage like in survivor. Jared thinks jag may either not be able to lay veto or lose his vote. They’re not allowed to reveal it so he’s probably saying this from experience. They’re trying to get the numbers for Reilly to stay.

• Like 1

Hisam is the most honorable player ever, right? He never lies, right? And he’s not being at all condescending to Jag right now, right? And if I listen to him any longer I will lose my mind, right? RIGHT??

• Like 2
  • LOL 13
40 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Hisam is the most honorable player ever, right? He never lies, right? And he’s not being at all condescending to Jag right now, right? And if I listen to him any longer I will lose my mind, right? RIGHT??

See? Do not taunt the bunny channel controller.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

Reilly wants to know who told Hisam his name was in her mouth. Maybe America; she has no backbone. There needs to be some regrouping next week. No squeaky squeakers! Right now, her trust lies with Cory, Matt, Jared and Red. 

Blue and Jag in the hammock. She wants to know if he would save Reilly if he wins veto. <crickets> Does he still want Reilly in their final 3? <crickets> He’s sad to say that Reilly may be a sinking ship, and he doesn’t want to go down with her. If she’s still around next week, they’ll jump back on board and be super loyal, friends to the end. But for now, they think Izzy and Hisam have some pretty sound looking ships and may be worth a cruise.

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

Cameron was talking about football with Jared, about how far Texas college football players have to travel for games. He said that his father coached at Ole Miss, which I couldn't verify (might not have been a head coach). Cameron, Jared, and Blue (I think) were talking about people watching the live feeds, and we went to the colonoscopy. 

The three of them were talking about doing other shows later, The Challenge, The Amazing Race, and I just can't believe the people who spend their whole lives becoming reality stars. No wonder these shows kind of suck. 

Edited by Mediocre Gatsby
The Amazing Race! Not Rice for heaven's sake.
  • Like 4
17 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Y’all, I really didn’t want Cirie in this game, I thought it was stupid, but watching this conversation right now with Reilly, I’m like DAMN! This is the master right here. I would believe anything coming out of her mouth and I even know she’s lying. Forget Dan’s mist, this is a whole other level.

I agree but I still wish she wasn't here. Especially because of this. And because I've seen her play reality tv game shows 6 fucking times already!

15 hours ago, enchantingmonkey said:

Does Jared have a little crush on Blue, or is he just totally bullshiting her right now?

I think he does. If Cirie wasn't here, Jared would have 100% been in with the youngs.

Cameron figured out Cirie was on The Traitors, apparently because Izzy led him there. Cirie was annoyed by that. I hope Izzy is Cirie's downfall.

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 3

After watching feeds yesterday, I’m feeling a lot better about this season and this group. I’ve gotten used to the verse concept even after a messy first week.  I’m back to loving Cirie when I hated her twist and wanted her out night 1 despite the fact that she’s so obviously Jared’s mom and he’s slipped a few times already and Izzy and her loud mouth knew right off the bat. Damn she’s good at making everyone love her, the succubus! Shame on me, when I know her Mo and know better! She could have just let Hisam’s week play out since it was a loss for the other side, but she’s got Reilly in her web and looks like she’s saving her or she’s just saying it to make this week interesting. So Cirie is either going to present a master class and win like on traitors or be fucked by a game twist like on survivor and I want to watch it play out 🙄🤦🏻‍♀️

Anyway moving on from my embarrassing capture in the Cirie show, some of the others are growing on me too. I like Jag, Jared and Red so far and hope they go a long way and I even like Reilly after I wanted her gone week 1. Complete 180 from 1st impressions when I liked Cory and Cameron. 🤦🏻‍♀️ Hisam is an overbearing dictator this week and I’m torn about him because being direct and clear are good qualities for management and he is technically the manager this week but he’s managing a crew who has different opinions but yet are afraid to cross him and use veto. The others still haven’t made an impact on me besides Izzy being annoying so I’ll leave them as TBD. Note to BB, keep feeds on more to make us care. All the down time week 1 was a detriment.

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 7

Everyone up early today and looks like they’re getting ready for pov. It appears Jag has immunity from the nether. They’re saying there’s 1 more shot at immunity. Don’t know what the means. Did Cory and Jared get immunity too? What did I miss?

16 hours ago, dizzyd said:

It seems that while you’re there, you’re out of the game temporarily, so it could be an advantage if you’re out for nominations or evictions or could be a disadvantage if it keeps you out of playing veto and leaves you vulnerable to be back doored. 

So . . . basically a safe haven for Cirie if she's ever in danger of being nominated, right? Ah, I see why it's there now.

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • Useful 5
  • LOL 1

Oops, I think I manifested The Traitors being an issue. That damn Izzy brought it up, and Cirie had to confirm to Cameron that she was on it. I don't know if he asked if she won....Meanwhile, mastermind Cameron is just positive that Felicia is Denzel Washington's sister!

Meanwhile, I am hoping to see @Brian Cronin chime in this season!

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Auntie Velvet said:

Oops, I think I manifested The Traitors being an issue. That damn Izzy brought it up, and Cirie had to confirm to Cameron that she was on it. I don't know if he asked if she won....Meanwhile, mastermind Cameron is just positive that Felicia is Denzel Washington's sister!

Meanwhile, I am hoping to see @Brian Cronin chime in this season!

That’s a different show/different network, claim to fame. He can see a relationship for Felicia but can’t see the one glaring in his face!  Any yeah, where’s Brian? ☹️

• Like 2

So, looks like Jag had to send someone to the Nether, and he chose Bowie for some odd reason.

Also, veto picks were drawn, and it sounds like Blue, Matt and maybe America were picked?

Cory and Izzy are talking about keeping Reilly and Izzy going to form something with Reilly so that, if their side wins next week, Izzy won't be the secondary target to Hisam.

20 hours ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

It will probably take me most of the season (even if she goes) to not think that a person talking to America is talking to us viewers. 

There is definitely something about seeing America, Red and Blue in the same group of people that is playing with my brain.

• Like 3
  • LOL 5
36 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:.

Also, veto picks were drawn, and it sounds like Blue, Matt and maybe America were picked?

Wow, if that’s the case it’s probably the absolute best case scenario for Reilly. Matt winning would cause the biggest headache for Hisam so I guess that’s what I’m rooting for! 

• Like 3
11 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Blue and Jag in the hammock. She wants to know if he would save Reilly if he wins veto. <crickets> Does he still want Reilly in their final 3? <crickets> He’s sad to say that Reilly may be a sinking ship, and he doesn’t want to go down with her. If she’s still around next week, they’ll jump back on board and be super loyal, friends to the end. But for now, they think Izzy and Hisam have some pretty sound looking ships and may be worth a cruise.

Damnnn.  Talk about fair-weather friends.

Blue and Jared sitting arm-to-arm on that white sofa again.  Under a shared blanket today.