Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Felicia corners Matt in the storage room. Cirie is getting so paranoid! She thinks Matt and Jag have a F3 with Bowie Jane! But Felicia knows that’s not true, because their final 4 is solid as a rock. (Also, who in their right mind would work with Bowie Fucking Jane?) So can he talk to Cirie and calm her down, please? Because she’s getting out of control.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 3
  • LOL 4

Y’all, I turned on the feeds a few hours ago because all of my football games were in commercials. Everyone was lounging outside talking about how boring it was with so few people. They asked America if people still watched feeds at this point and she said she didn’t watch as much she only checked in. “Daily” they asked? “No, hourly”. But only briefly! This is why I like her. She’s an “only hourly” live feeds watcher when the feeds get boring as fuck. I just watched that and then turned off the feeds and feel I’m good for a day or three. 

• Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4
8 hours ago, Katesus7 said:

Y’all, I turned on the feeds a few hours ago because all of my football games were in commercials. Everyone was lounging outside talking about how boring it was with so few people. They asked America if people still watched feeds at this point and she said she didn’t watch as much she only checked in. “Daily” they asked? “No, hourly”. But only briefly! This is why I like her. She’s an “only hourly” live feeds watcher when the feeds get boring as fuck. I just watched that and then turned off the feeds and feel I’m good for a day or three. 

And yet she got the boys to believe yesterday that she didn't know what Stay/Fold was or how it worked. It doesn't matter that she's a Superfan or a live feeder, because she's also a woman, so it makes total sense that she wouldn't know These Things. That said, I think she's playing the role of broken, helpless damsel really, really well. I think there's a decent chance she'll survive this week. 

13 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Felicia corners Matt in the storage room. Cirie is getting so paranoid! She thinks Matt and Jag have a F3 with Bowie Jane! But Felicia knows that’s not true, because their final 4 is solid as a rock. (Also, who in their right mind would work with Bowie Fucking Jane?) So can he talk to Cirie and calm her down, please? Because she’s getting out of control.

Felicia's gameplay continues to be insane. It's fun at times and frustrating at times, but (no pun intended) she is just such a loose canon. She has no sequential planning of what her actions might lead to and whether that's a good thing for her. It's going to be really crazy if Cirie's downfall in this game is Felicia, who Cirie has wanted out since before the Izzy vote and has been barely tolerating as her "closest ally" for weeks.

It's a really tough call for me on which of the boys you get rid of if you have the opportunity. Jag can't lose a comp, so if you miss one shot he's probably going to the end. Matt is less of a comp threat but will definitely win if he gets to the F2. But at this point, with this many comp wins, Jag probably would also. The only thing that might make it tricky is that if it's either Matt or Jag against one of the remaining ladies, the jury is going to be four women to three men. I do think women are more likely to reward social gameplay. But Blue will vote wrong, I'm sure, so never mind.

I truly don't understand Blue's "personal problem" with America. She keeps going on with this narrative about how Blue kept sticking her neck out for America and America kept lying to her and betraying to her. And even keeping in mind that I hate Blue and love America...it's just objectively not true, I'm pretty sure? In fact it's actually the exact opposite? It seems like an almost pathological level of hate for someone whose only real crime was telling her own boyfriend that he was in trouble if Blue won HOH. There has to be some sort of deeper envy here, right? This has to go beyond the game and be some sort of issue Blue has.

Speaking of which, we had a conversation a couple of weeks ago about cooking, and it seems to me like Blue is quite a bit possessive over it. Cirie actually made a comment about it yesterday in one of her under-her-breath rants. 

Edited by Jillibean
  • Like 8
  • Applause 2
20 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Fucking Jag again. 

And yet, I still hope they get Matt out first lol.

Jag has won 5 straight competitions. Fuck me!

I remember when everyone (HG's & people, on this board) were irritated when Cam won 2 HOH's, lol.🤣🤣

Now, it "feels" like the comps ARE going to be a yawners😴😴😴.

• Like 4
5 hours ago, Jillibean said:

I truly don't understand Blue's "personal problem" with America.

My take:  I think Blue resents America for taking the role she wanted for herself.

It’s long been apparent that Blue’s main reason for doing the show is to increase her social media presence. She wanted to be the cool girl, the pretty girl, the focus of attention and part of a prominent showmance. Early on, I’m sure she felt she was right on track. But then…

Jared left, and her showmance was over. Meanwhile, Americory were going strong. They were the duo that Julie featured on the show, even though she used the wrong name. (Cormerica? What are they, a bank?) There was no portmanteau name for Blue and Jared. (Blared? Jarue? Nah. Never happened.) America had both Corey and Cameron salivating over her. There were no rejected suitors pining over Blue. Even Matt would rather worship the ghost of Reilly than take a second look at Blue. America always seems at ease in group conversations, and often entertains people with her stories. Blue tends to be a bit less vocal, and tbh I can’t recall a single one of her stories.

In short, I think it comes down to kitty purr jealousy.

• Like 17
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1
7 hours ago, Jillibean said:

I truly don't understand Blue's "personal problem" with America. She keeps going on with this narrative about how Blue kept sticking her neck out for America and America kept lying to her and betraying to her. And even keeping in mind that I hate Blue and love America...it's just objectively not true, I'm pretty sure?

Well we saw on the TV show it was America's stupid move trying to get Blue to flip that lead to Cory going out.  So yeah Blue doesn't like her because if Blue hadn't won veto she would have been gone last week.  America couldn't keep her mouth shut.

I think America is the worst player in the game given she thinks she is such a super fan but if so she has played terrible this whole time.  Showmance was her idea and that was totally dumb.  And she just hid behind Cory and put in no work at all then she finally does something and immediately steps in it by yapping stuff to Blue last week, 

I hope something happens to flip the vote and get her out this week.  Honestly Felicia has played better than her given America's catbird seat and so-called game smarts handicap advantage which is crazy.

I think Blue went into this thinking she would be a "character" and sure lots of people are but, with someone like Mama Fe she is just being herself, people don't watch reality shows to see people "acting",  or at least to feel like that's what they are watching and Blue is terrible actress who gives canned catch phrases and bad game play, but errbody else is bad too so she made it this far.

Cirie and America chatting in the back yard and she is still the biggest Americory shipper. She really is just so good at this shit. LOL.

• Like 7
5 hours ago, SummerDreams said:

I don't understand why Jag and Matt want Blue out. Other than Cirie, who would vote for Blue in the end? She is unlikeable, annoying, hasn't won anything and spent half the game fucking cuddling Jared.

They're looking at it purely from a "Who can beat us in the comps who would nominate us?" They've long stopped thinking of Cirie and Felicia as threats, and they don't think of America as a comp threat, and Bowie wouldn't nominate them, so Blue it is. She recently won a Veto. 

And that speaks to Blue's insane "character." She's actually a GOOD competitor, as she is not a dumb person, she has just decided it makes sense to be a dumb "character." It's so annoying. 

• Like 9
50 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

They're looking at it purely from a "Who can beat us in the comps who would nominate us?" They've long stopped thinking of Cirie and Felicia as threats, and they don't think of America as a comp threat, and Bowie wouldn't nominate them, so Blue it is. She recently won a Veto. 

Blue has spent a lot of time this week congratulating herself on being such a great competitor to anyone who will listen and acting like the veto she won in what was essentially an educated crapshoot has elevated her to some elite game status. And I think all that time relentlessly targeting Cory fed into this, because they now see her as willing to make a move, whereas they believe the rest of the remaining women would "play it safe" with noms. On top of all of that, Jag at least has found her personally irritating for a few weeks now, I think.

Cirie has continued to invest time into America, continuing her plan to "scoop her up" following Cory's departure. But I actually think they have potential as a team; they both know the boys need to go. The problem is one of them has to win to do that.  

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Jillibean said:

Cirie has continued to invest time into America, continuing her plan to "scoop her up" following Cory's departure. But I actually think they have potential as a team; they both know the boys need to go. The problem is one of them has to win to do that.  

Cirie is playing to her strengths. She has also invested time in Blue, Felicia and Matt, none of whom she trusts.

Everybody knows the boys need to go, and they all have one chance to make that happen. Unless Matt wins the next HoH. I wonder if he would have the balls to backdoor Jag? He has to know Jag is also his biggest competition. 

But that will all become moot when Jag wins the veto, because come on. It’s practically preordained at this point.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1
8 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Everybody knows the boys need to go, and they all have one chance to make that happen. Unless Matt wins the next HoH. I wonder if he would have the balls to backdoor Jag? He has to know Jag is also his biggest competition. 

I really hope that 's true, but at this point not only am I not at all confident Bowie or Felicia would nominate the boys, I also am not sure Bowie or Felicia would even vote them out if they were up against someone else. Like, if it's Matt versus Bowie, let's say, I think there's a legitimate chance Felicia and Jag vote out Bowie and both boys stay. Felicia has been a runaway train all week, and she has been spilling absolutely everything to the boys. In exchange, they've offered her a F3 that she may or may not know is fake. And she is so deluded that she probably thinks she can win against them. Her only hope might be being convinced that the jury won't look favorably upon keeping the guys, but someone would have to do the convincing, and they all know anything they say to her is going right back to Jag and Matt. She basically confirmed to Cirie last night that she doesn't want them out in the double. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
9 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I think it would depend on whether or not Cirie tries to get him to do it. If she does, he probably would tbh. But she may not even put in any effort, particularly in a DE.

[Felicia] basically confirmed to Cirie last night that she doesn't want [Matt/Jag] out in the double. 

And just a few days ago she was saying she would nom them. These people are fickle and wishy washy and change their minds every couple days so who knows what would happen. I think it being a DE actually works against getting one of Matt/Jag eliminated though because there's not enough time for the idiots to think/be persuaded.

America would for sure nom both. Cirie, I'm still not convinced she'd nom Matt. But still, those 2 are the safest bets. And of course neither has much of a shot at winning lol.

• Like 5

I also am not sure Bowie or Felicia would even vote them out if they were up against someone else. Like, if it's Matt versus Bowie, let's say, I think there's a legitimate chance Felicia and Jag vote out Bowie and both boys stay. Felicia has been a runaway train all week, and she has been spilling absolutely everything to the boys. In exchange, they've offered her a F3 that she may or may not know is fake.

Felicia would probably vote Bowie out over anyone else.  I was about to type that Bowie would save Matt and Jag because she's so happy that they "chose" her to be part of an alliance.  On the other hand, her biggest motivation this season has been to vote "with the house."   

I'm just glad it will all be over soon.  

• Like 5

I think everyone who isn't Matt wants Jag out at this point. He wins everything!

On the other hand, everyone seems to genuinely like Matt. He's been unobtrusively hiding behind Jag the whole game and thus looks like less of a threat. Unless there's a seismic change in attitudes, I can see Matt making it to the final and winning. 

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Thalia said:

Felicia would probably vote Bowie out over anyone else.

Oh for sure, if Felicia gets her arch nemesis in her sights, she’s taking the shot. Fucking Bowie Jane.

1 hour ago, Gummo said:

I can see Matt making it to the final and winning. 

That’s who my money is on. I think there’s a reasonable chance Jag gets voted out this week, and then everyone would want to team up with Matt. I’m sure CBS would be very happy with a Matt win, so they can continue to applaud themselves for being so inclusive and accommodating.

2 hours ago, Thalia said:

Same here. It’s too close to the end to quit now, so I’m still trying to squeeze what enjoyment I can from the season, but these people make it so damn hard.

• Like 7
  • LOL 2
46 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

I’m still trying to squeeze what enjoyment I can from the season, but these people make it so damn hard.

I dunno, we've had seasons that were so much worse.

I put this season in the mediocre category. A "B" for the contestants, a "D-"  for production (mainly for the shitty twists, convoluted "universes" and the Fields).

• Like 11
1 hour ago, 30 Helens said:
3 hours ago, Thalia said:

Same here. It’s too close to the end to quit now, so I’m still trying to squeeze what enjoyment I can from the season, but these people make it so damn hard.

Sometimes no matter how hard you squeeze them, some pimples simply will not pop.

• LOL 4
32 minutes ago, Gummo said:

I put this season in the mediocre category. A "B" for the contestants, a "D-"  for production (mainly for the shitty twists, convoluted "universes" and the Fields).

I agree that if not for the terrible twists, the season would have been so much better. The cast was overall pretty likeable, even if they were shitty game players. Production just got a bad case of Survivoritis* this year.

*If one twist is good, two must better, and six would be… aw, hell, let’s just throw everything at the wall and see what sticks. 
**Also defined as Fields oversaturation 

23 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Sometimes no matter how hard you squeeze them, some pimples simply will not pop.

Eww. First Felicia’s potato salad, now this? Go wash your hands, son.

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
22 minutes ago, Gummo said:

That's about what I'd give it. 

I don't think the multiverse was inherently a bad idea, it just wasn't executed as well as it could've been (shocker). The invisible HoH in particular could've been great if it'd been handled correctly (and, preferably, done earlier). And we did get the Pressure Cooker back! One point for that, 20 points docked for Zombie Week.

• Like 9
5 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

America would for sure nom both. Cirie, I'm still not convinced she'd nom Matt. But still, those 2 are the safest bets. And of course neither has much of a shot at winning lol.

Yeah.  From what everybody has said here my guess would be Cirie would put up Jag and Bowie but, unlike Felicia, would recognize that she wanted Jag out first as being the most dangerous of the two.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, kellog010 said:

Matt and Blue need to leave ASAP. I can't stomach the personal comments. Jag doesn't get a pass from me either, he's just as culpable for not stopping it. 

Although, to be fair: if TPTB were to start culling the current remaining crop of HGs on the basis of nasty personal remarks, the House would soon be empty (with the possible exception of Benny).

ETA: And the ants. #TeamAnt 🐜 🐜🐜

Edited by Nashville
  • Like 2
  • LOL 2

Felicia waking Jag up on Tuesday morning just to tell him his closest ally is thinking about evicting him on Thursday is amazing. The fact that she’s also throwing Cirie under the bus is the cherry on top. I love her lol. Cast more Felicias!

I might now want Felicia to win DE HOH and nom Matt/Cirie lol.

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
6 minutes ago, Thalia said:

I just put some links up on the Media Page. :-) 

Thank you very much 🥰

Seeing Cory, he reminds me of my dad and other men when I was a small kid in the 80s who all had this stupid moustache and they were like hippies (I don't know how to explain it). I have a photo of my dad holding me when I was like 2-3 years old and he is exactly the same. 🤭

• Like 4
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

Now Felicia has brought Cirie and Matt into HOH with Jag so they can all talk lmao!

And now they're ... all playing bumper pool?  What the hell just happened? lol.

It goes without saying, but Felicia is a hilariously bad player.  (Of Big Brother, but maybe also bumper pool.)

• LOL 1
46 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

Thank you very much 🥰

Seeing Cory, he reminds me of my dad and other men when I was a small kid in the 80s who all had this stupid moustache and they were like hippies (I don't know how to explain it). I have a photo of my dad holding me when I was like 2-3 years old and he is exactly the same. 🤭

Dad still rocking a 'stache in the '80s around other men with unconventional, hard-to-explain ways and similar grooming...

Was your father a Village Person? 😄

• LOL 3
Just now, PhoneCop said:

Dad still rocking a 'stache in the '80s around other men with unconventional, hard-to-explain ways and similar grooming...

Was your father a Village Person? 😄

Haha no but he was very young and all men had the same style back then. Cory must really want to have lived during the 80s. 😄

• LOL 1
26 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

Haha no but he was very young and all men had the same style back then. Cory must really want to have lived during the 80s. 😄

Yeah, too many guys were taking Jimmy Buffett WAY too seriously back then…. 😆

(If you don’t get the reference, don’t worry about it)

• LOL 3
1 minute ago, Nashville said:

Yeah, too many guys were taking Jimmy Buffett WAY too seriously back then…. 😆

(If you don’t get the reference, don’t worry about it)

I don't, I am not American though, so maybe that's the reason. ☺️

• Love 1
3 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

Felicia waking Jag up on Tuesday morning just to tell him his closest ally is thinking about evicting him on Thursday is amazing. The fact that she’s also throwing Cirie under the bus is the cherry on top. I love her lol. Cast more Felicias!

I might now want Felicia to win DE HOH and nom Matt/Cirie lol.

She is unhinged and it brings insanity to every day. But also, I really hope Jag thinks about what she's saying. Matt has been very good at guiding Jag into outcomes that are better for Matt than Jag. Jag needs to try to get Bowie or Cirie out in this double, rather than Matt's chosen evictee, America. Even better, Jag should vote out Matt if he has the opportunity. 

21 hours ago, Nashville said:

Although, to be fair: if TPTB were to start culling the current remaining crop of HGs on the basis of nasty personal remarks, the House would soon be empty (with the possible exception of Benny).

ETA: And the ants. #TeamAnt 🐜 🐜🐜

It's true, but Blue and Matt have been particularly vitriolic and extremely personal.  They both need the word "bitch" removed from their vocabularies immediately. Matt is actually reminding me of Johnny Bananas on the Island which is...a very bad thing. 

• Like 6

Felicia is the mess we need, but I’m not sure she’s the mess we deserve. I was picturing @Yogisbooboo64 cringing throughout that entire food-in-pocket segment. Potatoes? Oreos covered in lint? But the worst was the chicken wing. I don’t know how long she was walking around with that thing, but I’m guessing it was unrefrigerated longer than the FDA-recommended 2-hour limit. I know I always enjoy my bacteria with a side of chicken wing.

Plus, return of the tooth! Based on Cirie’s look of disgust, she’d feel right at home on this board.

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
5 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Jag can’t make a decision to save his life. Matt is easily confused and believes everything he’s told. Felicia is a dust devil of paranoia. Bowie is just watching and waiting. Blue can’t see beyond her bangs. America is trying but struggling. Cirie… is Cirie. At least she tends toward rational, strategic thinking. But nobody is playing anywhere near a winning game. Jag and Matt are just bumbling to the end on the strength of their muscles, and that’s the saddest part. If they had a brain between them, maybe I’d feel better about it.

This is such a perfect summary of the situation, I just had to see it again.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 3

I've been wondering if Fe throwing Cirie UTB to Jag would somehow end up changing the target from Blue to America this week.  I like America so I hope it doesn't happen, but this latest word-vomit (shared so epically by 30 Helens) makes it sound likely.  Rats.  ( <-Take that as either an expression of disappointment or a description of these HGs.  Both interpretations are correct.)

Edited by GeorgiaRai
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
9 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Half listening to feeds tonight, and I’m not sure what these people are doing but it’s highly chaotic. Felicia made some paranoid statement about Cirie to Jag that he swore he wouldn’t share but of course he told Matt, and then Matt asked Cirie about it. When Jag finds out, he gets mad because now what’s going to happen when Cerie tells Felicia? Felicia will know she can’t trust him! Matt doesn’t think that will be a problem because Cirie and Felicia aren’t working together. Jag: Yes they are! Matt: No they’re not! They hate each other!

LOL, thanks for another brilliant post.

I think this all basically starts because Jag won't own his own game for some wishy washy reason I don't understand.  He wants a total unanimous house vote to hide behind all the time because "BLOOD!!!!" but is scared to tell Felicia early and doesn't dream that other house guests like say Cirie might have a different agenda on this planet other then to crown him king and that America might be lying to him because America isn't squeamish over a little blood on her hands at this point. 

Jag's diary room segments shown on TV have been growing and growing into this delusional state that he thinks everybody wants him and Matt at the end.  And Matt is like a happy puppy dog content to trust everybody. 

Meanwhile Bowie Jane seems fine with third place because Matt and Jag are the only people that let her play with them.  Blue is totally clueless as always.  Felicia tells everybody everything in between raiding her pockets for food.  Only Cirie and America seem to have some rational thought process going that doesn't involve handing Jag that damn crown.

BTW is this a NEW paranoid statement by Felicia or the same big one that we saw last night on the TV episode that happened from a few days back?

Edited by Skooma
44 minutes ago, Skooma said:

BTW is this a NEW paranoid statement by Felicia or the same big one that we saw last night on the TV episode that happened from a few days back?

It was Felicia telling Cirie that Cirie told her that Cirie and Matt were discussing getting rid of Jag this week in the DE. Jag preceded to tell Matt this (idiot) and then Matt preceded to tell Cirie (idiot). No one can keep their mouth shut. Jag was mad at Matt for telling Cirie that Felicia ratted her out and Matt was like it’s fine Cirie won’t come after you and Jag was like yes she will and Matt was like no she won’t. And then just a no, yes back and forth for a minute lol.

And then apparently last night Cirie, Matt, and Jag talked for like an hour in HOH, which Felicia noted. Then she told Bowie this morning about it, which prompted Bowie to immediately tell Cirie that Felicia ratted her out. These people are so fucking stupid lol.

I still refuse to root for Cirie to win. I have never rooted for the Production pet and I won’t start now lol.

My win preference would be America - Bowie - Felicia - Jag - Matt - Cirie. And unfortunately the winner is all but guaranteed to be 1 of the last 2 lol.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
3 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

My win preference would be America - Bowie - Felicia - Jag - Matt - Cirie. And unfortunately the winner is all but guaranteed to be 1 of the last 2 lol.

LOL, thanks for explaining the latest crazy house adventures caused by Felicia, Queen of Chaos.

Also my preference is the direct opposite of yours.  But that is what is fun about all this.  Everybody doesn't think in some unified lockstep here unlike say voting week in and week out in the BB House. 

But if America can actually win something and put Jag and Matt up together I'd move her up a notch ahead of Bowie Jane at least.