Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

I wish it wasn't considered incumbent on a woman to make it clear to a guy that they'd really rather he not talk about how he wouldn't be able to control himself when alone with her. That should be an instinctive "don't" on his part.

And I think when you grab someone's hand or leg and they pull away and eventually move to a different place entirely, that's setting some boundaries pretty clearly.

I'm with Taran and Maggie. It is a tough situation because of the game. She is living with the guy. This isn't the office where you get to go home and get a break from the creep. Also who knows maybe this is the first time America has dealt with this type of situation. 

• Like 8
Just now, choclatechip45 said:

Also who knows maybe this is the first time America has dealt with this type of situation.

Sadly, probably not the first time she's had to deal with an overly-interested guy. But certainly the first time in this specific context.

Just now, tracyscott76 said:

Sadly, probably not the first time she's had to deal with an overly-interested guy. But certainly the first time in this specific context.

Probably not the first time, but hard for me to judge her with how unique this situation is. 

• Like 3

In my experience if a woman tells a man to stop because she is uncomfortable, that is generally taken as confrontational.  In a game like BB confrontation isn't good.  In most work situations, confrontation isn't good.  Not everyone has a strong personality to set specific boundaries - OR even know how to do so in a healthy, structured manner.

I can't begin to tell you how many times I have been nice to a man and that man has taken it as flirting and gotten the wrong idea.  And it's always turned into being my fault.  They (the man) got the wrong idea, I was just being polite, but now it's a thing.  Whether it's a work, school, socially, etc.  It's almost always put on the woman, and never the man.  Yes, there are instances where it is reversed (GinaMarie anyone?!), but not this time. 

• Like 13
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2

Regarding Cam:

• Cam is a 34yo who tries (or appears to try, at least) to embody the best facets of a Southern gentleman; unfortunately Cam is also an inveterate horndog, which presents a not-insignificant degree of internal conflict between intellectual intent and base instinct.
  • Cam, you’re 34 and Guatemala is 27.  Seven years might not seem like much of a difference to you, but to Guatemala that’s more than 1/4 of her entire life. Try looking at a viewpoint other than your own for a change.
  • Cam, you really need to quit being Creepy Old Guy; your daughter may be watching, and you need to think about what example you may be showing her about how a man should act.  Do you really want your baby girl to think getting hit on by guys nearly a decade older than her should be tolerated as normal and acceptable behavior, because that’s what Daddy does?

Regarding Production, I’ll just say one thing: considering AG’s lack of intervention in BB16 when Beastmode Bunny Boiler was allowed to freely stalk Amber in the House, unhindered by Production - do you really expect anything different from AG’s crew this time around?

• Like 9
  • Applause 7
  • Useful 2
22 minutes ago, Gummo said:

Devil's advocate:

34/27 is not an extreme or unusual age gap. Just sayin'.

It’s not. But to this age group? Recently, I heard some of them discussing what age they thought each other were when they came in. “I thought you were older. Not old, like 26, but maybe 25.” This was a comment made by Blue. I forget who it was directed at, and I may be off a year in my numbers, but you get the idea. To these children, one year can seem like a generation gap.

Can I just say about Cameron, I need him to leave if only so I don’t have to hear him call himself “Daddy” any more.

• Like 9
  • LOL 5
1 hour ago, laurakaye said:

Is it too much to ask that AG & Co. learned from Beast Mode Stalker and made some changes to............yeah, never mind.

Other than maybe try to hit up Vlasic for some extra product placement ad revenue?  Doubtful.

1 hour ago, Gummo said:

Devil's advocate:

34/27 is not an extreme or unusual age gap. Just sayin'.

Not to us old farts, and not to someone on the 34 side of things; the viewpoint of someone on the 27 side of that split, however, may be wildly different than ours.

Think of it this way…

• 64/57: not even worth a mention.
  • 44/37: still barely eyebat-worthy.
  • 34/27: depends on how the 27yo feels about things, doesn’t it?
  • 24/17: starting to get into cop territory, depending upon your ZIP code.

…annd that’s about as far as I’m gonna take THAT.

• Like 7
  • LOL 4

I guess it depends on any individual's perspective. As a current 34 year old, my bf is 14 years older than me. We got together when I was about America's age. But I've always been into older guys. He was interested in me first and I didn't find it creepy. But that's just me. I also dated a 28year old man when I was 19. To each their own I guess. As I get older, I do find some age gaps weird myself though. 

• Like 4
28 minutes ago, Nashville said:

Not to us old farts, and not to someone on the 34 side of things; the viewpoint of someone on the 27 side of that split, however, may be wildly different than ours.

Think of it this way…

• 64/57: not even worth a mention.
  • 44/37: still barely eyebat-worthy.
  • 34/27: depends on how the 27yo feels about things, doesn’t it?
  • 24/17: starting to get into cop territory, depending upon your ZIP code.

…annd that’s about as far as I’m gonna take THAT.

As someone who is just a couple of years older than America, I can actually say a 27/34 year age gap isn't a big deal. 21/27 is more of a big deal than 27/34. The age gap is likely not an issue. However, Cam and America have different viewpoints on life and their futures. Notably, America is not interested in marriage and she has expressed not wanting kids, so that's already a strike for Cameron since he has a kid. Strike two is his weird aggressive behaviour about her (which she has commented on). Strike three is the fact that she's never ever expressed any interest in Cameron beyond flirting with him, which she does will all the guys.

Either way, at least America has officially told Cameron upfront that she's told Cory there's nothing going on with her and Cam (basically a nicer way of telling Cam himself there's no chance) and that her and Cory are going to try for a relationship on the outside (once again confirming to Cam that there will not be anything going on with her and Cam). What he does with that if he stays in the house remains to be seen, I don't know if we got a full reaction from him. But that also makes me extremely nervous not just for America, but for Cory in the game. 

I believe we got a quick glimpse at Cam's reaction last night before the feeds cut (surprise, surprise), and he said something about "you can't unring that bell", referring to Cory telling HIM the day before that he doesn't care if America flirts with Cam. But like, dude, Cory may have told you that but AMERICA is telling you something else. Listen to HER.

• Like 11
53 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

Notably, America is not interested in marriage and she has expressed not wanting kids ...

More reasons to like her lol. 

I hope I wake up tomorrow to an America HOH. Or Cory. Maybe Bowie Jane for the insanity or Felicia since they're all now weirdly targeting her. Otherwise, I don't want it. I particularly need to manifest Blue not winning.

• Like 11
  • Love 2

I might need my own BB prayer circle for Blue not to win HOH. Also, as much as I dislike Cameron, Jared coming back puts him back in a position of power and it would be the entire house against America and Cory so I dont want that either. With the way this season is going I fear both those things will happen. 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
17 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

I might need my own BB prayer circle for Blue not to win HOH. Also, as much as I dislike Cameron, Jared coming back puts him back in a position of power and it would be the entire house against America and Cory so I dont want that either. With the way this season is going I fear both those things will happen. 

I still feel like Jared staying wouldn't make it Americory vs the House. I still think Matt/Jag dislike Jared enough to not work with him. But I really just dislike both Jared and Cameron for various reasons and either staying is bad, no matter what. 

Plus, I stand by this: Jared in the house increases Cirie's chances of going earlier, while Jared going now ensures that Cirie gets to the endgame and has a high shot at winning. Jared makes Cirie's game worse by a lot. And I don't see a path where Jared can get to the end without Cirie, let alone win. Jared's jury management would be worse than Paul's, and that's saying something.

While I worry that Cameron can integrate himself with Jag/Matt/Blue enough where he CAN get to the end. 

To add: if Cameron stays over Jared, or if Jared stays over Cameron, both have their pros and many, many, many, many cons. There's no winning here; there's no scenario where one staying is better than the other. I will be equally pissed off tonight, no matter what. It's a guarantee I will still throw my remote on the couch so it doesn't break but throwing something will make me feel better.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
38 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I still feel like Jared staying wouldn't make it Americory vs the House. I still think Matt/Jag dislike Jared enough to not work with him. But I really just dislike both Jared and Cameron for various reasons and either staying is bad, no matter what. 

Plus, I stand by this: Jared in the house increases Cirie's chances of going earlier, while Jared going now ensures that Cirie gets to the endgame and has a high shot at winning. Jared makes Cirie's game worse by a lot. And I don't see a path where Jared can get to the end without Cirie, let alone win. Jared's jury management would be worse than Paul's, and that's saying something.

While I worry that Cameron can integrate himself with Jag/Matt/Blue enough where he CAN get to the end. 

To add: if Cameron stays over Jared, or if Jared stays over Cameron, both have their pros and many, many, many, many cons. There's no winning here; there's no scenario where one staying is better than the other. I will be equally pissed off tonight, no matter what. It's a guarantee I will still throw my remote on the couch so it doesn't break but throwing something will make me feel better.

Yup the classic problem of choosing between a Giant Douche and a Turd Sandwich! 🫤

• LOL 8

Downside: Now Blue will stay up late every night with the late night crew to spread her bitterness. 

I'm annoyed at Matt / Jag saying they were used when last week Matt was telling everyone how pissed he was at Jared using his deafness against him and Jared lied about Jag and got caught. I hate the revisionist history.

I'm mentally preparing for the worst outcome for HOH because that's the expected in BB for me.

• Like 9
54 minutes ago, Lady Calypso said:

I am FULLY prepping for a Blue HOH, because that would be the worst outcome.

Actually I'd love to see Blue as HOH.  It is my best case scenario. 

She'd put up the two people in the house I cannot stand - Cory and America.  I'd love to see them squirm and realize they aren't the top dogs they thought they were.

Edited by Skooma
18 minutes ago, choclatechip45 said:

I love Cirie, but it would be funny if Blue wins HOH and Cirie gets evicted since it would show how bad Jared was at this game. 

Yeah I did notice Julie calling out Jared for telling Blue the secret and then NOT warning his mother he betrayed her that way before he left.  And idiot Jared just sitting there saying it was best NOT to tell Cirie.

The fact people seem to be forgetting about Cirie because there are "bigger fish to fry" right now is good for Cirie.  She can move in later and pick up the pieces for the final push.

In that flashing picture game at the start of the season here on this thread I hit Bowie so I'm pulling for a Cirie and Bowie final two.  It is amazing Bowie has floated through this whole thing without anybody seemingly noticing her.  Just goes to show you that you can get far in life by doing nothing, lol.

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

Woo hoo, Jared's gone!

Cam, Cory, and America (too tired to think of a name) are talking and it looks like Cam won. Cory's praising Cam for how many competitions he's won. Their conversation keeps going to colon cam, even when it's non-game-related (maybe BECAUSE of that?) like when he was lecturing on rural internet access, which I know is a real issue and yet I don't want to hear Cam expound on it. 

I haven't watched for more than a week, so it's disconcerting to see them planning their future wins. 

In the kitchen Blue tells Jag, Bowie, and Luke that someone (I missed who) has been calling her Bowie all day. Then she starts crying and Bowie says "THAT'S why they're calling you Bowie!" 

I tried watching tonight's episode but I forgot how people just repeat themselves so many times. It's enough to know that Jared's gone! Watching the replay of the week and seeing how sad Cirie was when Jared "left" the first time, and how she encouraged him during the competition, it's hard to believe people didn't see their relationship. 

Edited by Mediocre Gatsby
apostrophe!
  • Like 9

It’s official: Cam is asking who wants to see his HoH room. NOBODY.

Fuckity fuck fuck. Obviously, this means he’s not going anywhere this week. He may go next week, but he’s still making jury. 

This also means another week of cryptic interviews and mind games. Nobody looks happy. <checks mirror> Including me.

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

Cirie and Felicia expect they will be the noms. They say they don’t care. Cirie says just get it over with, let me go.

Meanwhile, Cam is hugging it out with Jag and Matt. Woo hoo, they did it!

Now everyone is singing happy birthday to Cory. Congratulations, here’s your gift— a seat on the block! (My guess.)

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

Cam predicts the viewers are happy. They (him Jag, Matt) finally got together and pulled it off! Jag agrees. They’re the Gunslingers! 

Blue is giving a soliloquy of sadness. It’s hard, but she’s surrounded by love. She’s glad to be getting closer to Cirie. She feels she can trust her. Also Matt and Jag. She hopes Cam targets Cory, but he seems hell bent on Felicia.

She’s going to miss strategizing with Jared. He was so strategic, and he could read people so well. He made the game so fun. (Pause for sobbing.) She can’t strategize with Cory or Cameron. But hey… one less omelette to make. 

She asks the viewers to record and send him her goodbye message, which includes a promise to take care of Cirie and telling him all the things she’s going to miss about him. She hopes he does the right thing. (Break that other girl’s heart!) And I hope this is the last time I have to endure Blue/Jared time.

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 4

Cam with Matt and Jag:

Cam says he’s going to put up Meme and Felicia. Meme will be mad, but so what.

He’s not worried about Cirie. He’s more concerned about Blue. Blue will want to take Cirie to the end. Lots of people will want to take Cirie to the end. 

They need to get rid of Cory. But they think Blue will do that for them. Jag says once Cory’s gone, they can bring America in. But Cam says no, he couldn’t trust her. She’d be out for revenge.

Cameron’s list, in order: Felicia, Meme, Blue, Cory, America, Cirie, Bowie. 

Jag thinks Cory should go sooner, but Cam says that will unleash a war against them. 

I don’t believe for a second that Cam means what he’s saying, I think he’s just humoring the morons who have decided to hitch their wagons to his tarnished star, but I hope he doesn’t have an backdoor plan for Cory. I want people around next week who can actually take Cam out.

• Like 4

Blue and Bowie:

Bowie doesn’t think Cam will target Cory this week. He doesn’t need to make that big of a move right now.

Blue wants Cory to go. He’s the one she trusts least in the house.

She asks who Bowie trusts least. Felicia, maybe? Also America. 

Blue asks if Bowie threw the wall comp. No, but she trusted Blue and Jared and she was slipping, so… 

HoH room:

Cam and Matt hug it out. This is going to be a week of planning. And next week, Matt and Jag will be eligible to play, so they can put their plans in effect. Matt leaves. Cam to the camera: “Daddy’s home. Daddy’s home.”

Aaaargh. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Cam winning HOH is not surprising. It should be a reminder to everyone else that they're going to have very few opportunities to get him out, especially since in the next few weeks everyone will be playing for veto. Operative word being should. While I understand the bro alliance from a bro perspective, Jag should not want to go to the end with Cam, and Cam should not want to go to the end with Matt. Blue is hyper focused on Cory and America, but she can't win against Cameron or Matt and won't be able to beat them for power in the endgame to get rid of them. She needs to be thinking more expansively and less personally. 

Maybe I'm being foolishly optimistic, but I don't think Cameron is going to take a swing at Cory before jury. Cory would be a good jury member for Cam if he got to the end--he'll pick the person who played the best game, feelings aside, and Cam has acknowledged that. If you're Cam, you have to bank on yourself to win out through the end, so the smart move is to use this opportunity to get rid of someone who will absolutely not be a vote for you. 

I am unclear as to why Meme thinks she could beat ANYONE at this point. There's definitely merit to her game, but does anyone besides Felicia know her well enough to like her as a person? Personal relationships absolutely matter in the F2. 

• Like 9
5 minutes ago, Jillibean said:

I am unclear as to why Meme thinks she could beat ANYONE at this point. There's definitely merit to her game, but does anyone besides Felicia know her well enough to like her as a person? Personal relationships absolutely matter in the F2. 

MeMe is hilarious. She was actually trying to socialize last night, and it was so awkward, because they must all know by now that she doesn't like ANYONE in the house except for Felicia. Cory and America are slowly but surely going to try to angle the vote towards MeMe. 

I tend to think Cam prooooooooooobably actually is planning on getting MeMe or Felicia out this week and, to be frank, I don't think he's really off base here. They're NEVER EVER EVER going to really be on his side. He has at least a CHANCE with Cory and America. He has NO chance with Felicia and MeMe. 

• Like 11
4 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Cam predicts the viewers are happy. They (him Jag, Matt) finally got together and pulled it off! Jag agrees. They’re the Gunslingers! 

No! Not a single person is happy, Cameron! The casuals may be, unfortunately, but the feedsters are postively depressed at this.

Love or hate the Cirie rigging, it was nice to see the unexpected people (older women, Izzy) be in charge of the game for the pre-jury. We never get that, so it was so nice to see people who never ever get the chance to run the game do that. 

Now we get the millionth bro alliance potential steamroll to the end OR we get a Blue Kim win, who swear she's a Girl's Girl, even though all her allies are men and she's gunning for the only woman who has actively wanted to work with her as she trashes her left and right to anyone who will listen. Like, Blue, your jury management is horrible if you keep trashing people. You cannot win the game AND you cannot win your man. Jared ain't waiting for you, kitty purr purr. He's gonna be going back to his actual girlfriend today and will probably continue cheating on her with reality tv stars for the next 42 days. Your days with him are over; the only reason he would go back to you on finale night is to save face for a few days with the reality tv community, and then inevitably cheat on you no more than a week later. 

She's so delusional about her position in the game AND her position with Jared. Kudos to her for actually playing, but she really doesn't have a clue that she's choosing to go to the end with men who beat her. She cannot win the game with how she's playing. Trashing people, laughing in their faces, and choosing the wrong people to align with is going to cost her, and she won't be gaining that many Instagram followers by the end. She'll have some fans, for sure, but I bet she thinks she's going to be a fan favourite. Nope, Blue, you're just not the bottom of the barrel for people this season (just very close).

And the steamroll is with two men who were evicted and shouldn't be here who get to run the jury phase. Woohoo. And what was a nice lead with only three men going into jury with only one in a good spot, we now have four men going into jury, with three of them in power positions and who keep winning these physical comps. 

It's really frustrating. Ok, yes, Cameron's playing a good game. I just really, really don't like this guy. And he's probably winning AFP, as well.

What sucks is that we really WERE heading into a more fluid jury phase. With Cameron and Jared both gone, we were going to truly get some adversity, because I don't think Cory would have really wanted to work with Jag/Matt long-term and I think Matt would have still turned on Cory/America and flipped back to Cirie. But now, because of the stupid Zombie Twist, the game stopped for a week, we had to endure two terrible evicted houseguests stay, and now we get a new solid (for now) alliance with the bros that may not last, but will likely stick together for at least a little bit if someone new can't win a competition for once.

Felicia may be Cameron's best target in terms of thinking of the endgame. What Cameron doesn't realize is that he needs to get there first, and even if Matt/Jag work with him for a few weeks, they'll very likely turn on him when they get the chance. Cameron's aligned himself with a pair that will ALWAYS choose themselves over each other AND they can beat him in comps if they wanted to. So, in reality, Cameron's making a good strategic move for a position that will be much harder to get to with the people he's choosing to align with for now.

It's a frustrating week, that's for sure. We had such potential for the jury phase but because of the Zombie Twist, we get this shit.

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Also, to that point, I mean, win a fucking comp, ya know? 

I mean yes. but the comps themselves are the problem. I'd rather they were all crapshoots than favor men so definitively and drastically.

• Like 15

Watching Felicia, and especially Cirie, mope quietly around the comics room this morning, I can't help but remember how happy they were a month ago when they fixed Red breakfast in bed, with Izzy and Bowie Jane.   I wouldn't be surprised if Cirie tells Cameron to put her on the block so she can go before jury.  

• Like 5
7 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

She’s going to miss strategizing with Jared. He was so strategic, and he could read people so well. He made the game so fun. (Pause for sobbing.) She can’t strategize with Cory or Cameron. But hey… one less omelette to make. 

She asks the viewers to record and send him her goodbye message, which includes a promise to take care of Cirie and telling him all the things she’s going to miss about him. She hopes he does the right thing. (Break that other girl’s heart!) And I hope this is the last time I have to endure Blue/Jared time.

We REALLY need a vomit emoji and an eye-rolly emoji.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 4

Glad Cam got HOH so Cory can get evicted.

But sad that idiot Cam is not doing my bidding now.

Cam will make the fatal mistake not taking out either Cory or America this week.  All he has to do is cut a deal for next week for safety with Felicia and Meme and go and knock out Cory.

You cut the head off, not go after the tail you dummy.  Well actually America is really the head but Cam wants her around for personal reasons, sigh. 

But take out Cory and beautiful wonderful chaos ensues.  America will have to work with people like the older ladies she hates to be around.  Gasp, the horror for poor smug America who plans to be young forever and ever to be forced to mingle with people that aren't 20-somethings.

The plan that either Matt or Jag could win next week is really really sketchy.  They aren't the real comp beasts that Cam is.  And if it is more mental, definitely not.  Cory or America could easily win a comp like that.  Cam, you be dumb.

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 2
  • LOL 3