Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Is this something she heard Cam saying or is this just her assuming?

It's her assuming based on, you know, Cam's weird ass behavior lol.

Speaking of:

I’m so confused by the scheduling/ non-evicting that I don’t even know when jury starts. I thought it was this week but now I’m seeing next week? And has it ever been determined whether it’s a 2-person final or 3?

I'm assuming it's still a F2 because I would think they would have announced a change there when they announced the jury change. So assuming that, 1 more person has to go before jury.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1

Matt and Jag now telling Bowie not to trust Cory and America. Saying they keep throwing everyone under the bus. 

Pushing Blue as a person to Bowie to trust. 

ETA: Will Bowie jump ship or give them a heads up? 

ETA2: M/J telling Bowie - Cory used them to take the shot at Jared, that he would have never made the move without them. That Cory and America view them all as expendable. 

Edited by kellog010
  • Like 2
41 minutes ago, kellog010 said:

Matt and Jag now telling Bowie not to trust Cory and America. Saying they keep throwing everyone under the bus. 

This doesn’t even make sense. I know they are salivating at the thought of a Jared Bro-down Triumvirate, but that is far from guaranteed. Without Jared, Cory and America are still their best shot at an alliance. And even with Jared… I doubt he would follow through.

Edited by 30 Helens
  • Like 3
9 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

They REALLY need to let Cory play HoH, right? 

They do. He is very popular with the internets. Surely they must realize that. Also, he has been legitimately twist screwed. I'm not saying he's playing very well, because he's made a lot of errors, but he would have been in a decent position this week without the zombie twist. And he is in a very, very bad position now (and doesn't realize it--that part is mostly his own fault). Part of his issue is that he spent so much time cultivating distrust against America with everyone that it's now spiraled far out of his control, right at a time when he needs people to trust America. And that part is, again, one hundred percent his own fault. 

Matt is very easy to convince of anything. Like, shockingly so. I don't think he's done much to earn the position he's in. Half his decisions are still based on what Riley would want. It's crazy to me that he's forgotten in less than a week's time that the plan to throw HOH to Cory and let Cory take the swing at Jared, which is exactly what happened, was actually MATT'S PLAN. 

Blue's decisions are completely driven by feelings of lust and revenge, like a human soap opera, and the edge of nastiness to her rhetoric makes it impossible for me to like her. Well, that and that every single part of her personality seems to have been created in an influencer lab where someone accidentally knocked over the entire "thirsty" beaker.

The cherry on the Cameron grabbing at America sundae is his declaration that "Cory said it was okay." Sadly, Cory "saying it was okay" might be what saves Cory this week if Cam stays. I know the cameras cut during this conversation so we don't know what Cory actually said. I have to believe he didn't tell Cameron he could just...grab at America. 

• Like 15

Cory told about America his convo: Basically, he asked Cameron about America, Cameron said that there is nothing there and Cory let him know he doesn't care and that he wants America and Cam to be close and trust each other so they can work together, and it doesn't bother Cory and he's cool. I think Cam in his mind interpreted that to mean he was cool to make moves. 

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1

For the record, I haven’t watched feeds since weekend, only read summaries. 
Here’s a crazy thought that’s entered my my mind. Every single person seems to be indicating to Cirie that she’s safe going forward assuming Jared’s gone. 

Rather than be a testimony to her ‘mist’, are we going to get a flashback the next time there are noms showing this was a concerted plan to lull her into safety?  That would actually be brilliant if they pulled it off. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
3 minutes ago, pennben said:

For the record, I haven’t watched feeds since weekend, only read summaries. 
Here’s a crazy thought that’s entered my my mind. Every single person seems to be indicating to Cirie that she’s safe going forward assuming Jared’s gone. 

Rather than be a testimony to her ‘mist’, are we going to get a flashback the next time there are noms showing this was a concerted plan to lull her into safety?  That would actually be brilliant if they pulled it off. 

That'd be awesome, but I really don't think anyone thinks she is a threat without Jared, and with her deals all exposed. She can't win comps, ya know? 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Like 2
8 hours ago, Jillibean said:

They do. He is very popular with the internets. Surely they must realize that. Also, he has been legitimately twist screwed. I'm not saying he's playing very well, because he's made a lot of errors, but he would have been in a decent position this week without the zombie twist.  ...

This is regards Cory.  Who cares if he is popular with a hundred or so internet people?  That isn't the whole country.  Even if it were what has that got to do with anything?  Should production sit up all night thinking of some"twist" to save him now?  I don't think so. 

And he certainly isn't popular with me.  He seems really slimy and double-crosses everybody all the time so I agree he has made a LOT or errors for sure.  And he is in a "power couple" too and thinks he is running the game now. 

I really REALLY hope he is next out so the game can become fun again and he and his lame mustache get off my screen.  The rest of the house would be really dumb if they let him and/or his partner survive intact next week.

As for the rest quoted above the same could be said for Cam, can't it.  He too was screwed by a non-eviction twist.  Oh boo-hoo, poor Cam ... not.  It's BB and these "twists" and others happen about every other week on every season.  This is what the show BB is about and has been for years.  There is nothing fair about BB and there never will be.

Edited by Skooma
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, Skooma said:

As for the rest quoted above the same could be said for Cam, can't it.  He too was screwed by a non-eviction twist.  

And he was allowed to play in HOH again afterwards.

I think they're probably still weighing their options with Cory playing HOH. It makes the most sense to let him based on them letting Cameron play, but if Jared ends up leaving then they can easily say well his nom did indeed get evicted so he can't play HOH. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 3

In my opinion, the strongest reason to why Cory SHOULD play HOH is because Julie said plenty of times that this would be a new week and that there's no HOH or veto comp. Unless the idea is that this was an extended Double Eviction week, Cory wouldn't be the outgoing HOH, since there was no HOH this week. 

And if this was an actual extended Double Eviction week, Cory should have had the HOH room. Because he didn't, he's technically not the outgoing HOH so they should let him play.

• Like 15
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 1

Not letting Cory play after denying him a real HOH reign - no HOH room, no privileges, no nuthin' - would be a personal Fuck You to Cory from Production - has he done anything in particular to piss them off? Or is it just part of making sure there's no one else starring in The Fields Show?

• Like 13
14 hours ago, kellog010 said:

Cory told about America his convo: Basically, he asked Cameron about America, Cameron said that there is nothing there and Cory let him know he doesn't care and that he wants America and Cam to be close and trust each other so they can work together, and it doesn't bother Cory and he's cool. I think Cam in his mind interpreted that to mean he was cool to make moves. 

This is all so gross.

I follow the live feeds here - can I ask what America's response was?  Is Cory truly unaware of Cam's ick factor when it comes to America?  Because Cam saying there's "nothing there" followed by Cory saying "I don't care" suggests that even if there were something there, Cory would be willing to put America in uncomfortable situations with a creeper just to cement an alliance with him, and that makes me ragey.

It's giving Survivor 39 vibes.  I foolishly thought CBS would've learned something from that.

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, laurakaye said:

This is all so gross.

I follow the live feeds here - can I ask what America's response was?  Is Cory truly unaware of Cam's ick factor when it comes to America?  Because Cam saying there's "nothing there" followed by Cory saying "I don't care" suggests that even if there were something there, Cory would be willing to put America in uncomfortable situations with a creeper just to cement an alliance with him, and that makes me ragey.

It's giving Survivor 39 vibes.  I foolishly thought CBS would've learned something from that.

Reading some of the updates, it does sound like America wasn't happy when Cory told her about that conversation. I think she would have rather Cory stuck up for her, as she has been voicing her discomfort with Cam now. She may flirt back with him (and I know she made a comment to Cam yesterday about if he wanted to come into the shower with her, which I wish she never made), but she's established her boundaries with Cam that she doesn't want to go further than flirting (and I think she's flirting purely for game). I think Cory has even encouraged her to flirt for their games, which America (to no surprise) wasn't happy about.

I think Big Brother is taking the approach that, because America hasn't come forward with an official complaint to them, that they don't need to do anything. That, and the fact that America does flirt with Cam so they likely think it's all ok since Cam hasn't technically crossed a line.

Though I disagree with that, because Cam started getting more physical with America yesterday with the hand on the leg and grabbing her hand. Regardless of Cory telling Cam he didn't care, it's disturbing to think that Cam's interpretation is that he can now upgrade from creepy comments to grabbing her hand in front of Cory.

• Like 5
  • Sad 2
  • Useful 2

I think they're both aware of Cam's ick factor but their approach to it is very different. Yesterday Cory and America spent most of the day apart because they noticed that Cam gets jealous whenever they're showing PDA. I also saw Cory trying really hard to build bridges with Cam in case he comes back. America has expressed many times things that she wishes Cory would do in a chivalry way. Not just related to Cam but for everything. But I think foremost Cory is thinking of his game. From my perspective, Cory manages the showmance in a way that would benefit his game. Treating it like another twist he wasn't expecting.

• Like 2
  • Useful 2

And has it ever been determined whether it’s a 2-person final or 3?

I think it will depend on who the final three are. If Cirie is still there and is in danger of being voted out, the show will have a final three instead of a final two.

• Sad 1
  • LOL 4
36 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

I think it will depend on who the final three are. If Cirie is still there and is in danger of being voted out, the show will have a final three instead of a final two.

Well, they've already established it's a 7 person jury, so it'll be a F2. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Gummo said:

Not letting Cory play after denying him a real HOH reign - no HOH room, no privileges, no nuthin' - would be a personal Fuck You to Cory from Production -

He did get some snacks! Which went into the kitchen because he had no HoH room, and were promptly gobbled up by the others. 

2 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

I think Big Brother is taking the approach that, because America hasn't come forward with an official complaint to them, that they don't need to do anything.

As much as I hate to defend production, this seems like the reasonable path. I cannot judge Cam personally, because I have not witnessed any of the behavior described here. I have seen plenty of friendly conversations between Cam and America, sometimes involving other people. I have seen occasional flirty banter. None of it appeared to cross a line, and I have never seen America appear to be upset by it. I saw that clip where he touched her hand, but to me her reaction looked more like someone swatting away a pesky fly than someone who was actually troubled by the contact.

I’m not saying that he hasn’t crossed a line. While I may watch an unhealthy amount of feeds, I certainly don’t see everything. I’m not saying it’s ok to touch people without their permission, or that Cam doesn’t give off creepy vibes sometimes. But a lot of what happens between two people (ANY two people) is open to interpretation, and unless Cameron does something that violates a specific code of conduct, or unless America complains and asks for intervention, production really shouldn’t step in. Otherwise, they’d have to step in every time Jared spoke harshly to Blue and made her cry, or when America kept trying to get Cory to kiss her even when he kept saying no.

Playing a game with a house full of strangers means dealing with many personalities, not all of them pleasant. It means navigating uncomfortable situations, and finding ways to work them to your advantage. I think America has been doing a fine job with that, and I think she has more strength and power than she’s been given credit for. And until she says she’s not fine, I think we should take her at her word.

• Like 13
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

As much as I hate to defend production, this seems like the reasonable path. I cannot judge Cam personally, because I have not witnessed any of the behavior described here. I have seen plenty of friendly conversations between Cam and America, sometimes involving other people. I have seen occasional flirty banter. None of it appeared to cross a line, and I have never seen America appear to be upset by it. I saw that clip where he touched her hand, but to me her reaction looked more like someone swatting away a pesky fly than someone who was actually troubled by the contact.

I think the main issue is that production has been consistently cutting anything with Cameron/America talk that's perceived as "bad" or negative. They started doing it after I want to say Hisam's eviction, when America was telling people about what happened in lockdown with Cameron. I don't know if we ever got a full picture, but he had said some things to her and to Cory that weren't great (he told Cory that he was possessive, and America was telling Matt about how Cameron had said something about jury house/JV, which I think she interpreted as Jury Vote). They've been cutting feeds on and off with Cameron/America ever since. 

So there's the discussion about why they feel the need to cut it if it's not bad. And we know it's about Cameron/America when they cut the feeds because we always get a glimpse into the discussion and it's always about them or what Cam has said to her. 

So, what is production hiding from the people watching that's bad enough? I think that's more the issue, that they seem to be cutting out the worst parts/Cameron is doing and saying the worst parts during lockdown, when feeds are down. So we will likely never see whatever's so bad that they cut the feeds for it.

There is a clip where he actually grabbed her hand and she had to shake his hand off, not sure if that's the same clip. 

I hope that she does feel comfortable enough, truly. But man, I still hope he goes tomorrow because he HAS talked a lot about being in jury with America with no cameras (he said it as recently as this week to her about "poor Cory" when the two are in jury and he's not). 

I just want to know what's so bad that they consistently cut the feeds for anyone discussing Cameron/America.

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
21 hours ago, peachmangosteen said:

And Production had the audacity to tell them the livefeeders wanted to give them gift baskets. Please, we want them tortured!

Yeah - couldn’t TPTB have at least put razor blades in the candy?  Halloween is fast approaching, after all….

3 hours ago, Lady Calypso said:

Reading some of the updates, it does sound like America wasn't happy when Cory told her about that conversation. I think she would have rather Cory stuck up for her, as she has been voicing her discomfort with Cam now. She may flirt back with him (and I know she made a comment to Cam yesterday about if he wanted to come into the shower with her, which I wish she never made), but she's established her boundaries with Cam that she doesn't want to go further than flirting (and I think she's flirting purely for game). I think Cory has even encouraged her to flirt for their games, which America (to no surprise) wasn't happy about.

I think Big Brother is taking the approach that, because America hasn't come forward with an official complaint to them, that they don't need to do anything. That, and the fact that America does flirt with Cam so they likely think it's all ok since Cam hasn't technically crossed a line.

Though I disagree with that, because Cam started getting more physical with America yesterday with the hand on the leg and grabbing her hand. Regardless of Cory telling Cam he didn't care, it's disturbing to think that Cam's interpretation is that he can now upgrade from creepy comments to grabbing her hand in front of Cory.

The impression I got was Cory told Cam he “didn’t mind” Cam making game overtures to Andorra, but that Cam’s interpretation of that discussion may be taking it a giant step past that - to the point Cam has decided to pretend Cory’s “approval” went well beyond strategic discussions, to include romantic overtures as well - which is bullshit.

Regardless of how he came about it, Cam’s interpretation presumes Cory has some solid basis to presume to speak for Andorra on matters romantic - and while Cory frequently makes use of his strategic ties with Andorra to advantage his own game, I don’t think we’ve seen Cory show any sort of behavior to indicate he thinks his level of presumption extends beyond that.  There’s only been two remaining HGs demonstrating such a paleolithically (and pathologically) presumptive mindset of ownership over any other HG(s), and neither of them are named Cory.

tl;dr: Cory may have told Cam he (Cory) didn’t have any problems with Cam attempting to establish a strategic relationship with Andorra, but Cam has unilaterally chosen to interpret that as including romantic relationships as well.

• Like 3
  • Useful 2

Cameron was very creepy yesterday. He has exhibited this pattern of behavior as far back as Reilly and now transferred his fixation to America. I hate that he is still in that house.

I was glad America expressed her hurt to Cory about what he said to Cameron and they were able talk through it. BB is definitely downplaying things because they cut the feeds when they talk about Cameron's actions when the feeds are not on.

I feel uncomfortable watching as I feel Cameron is in somewhat a position of power over them since they need him for the game.

• Like 6
1 hour ago, Lady Calypso said:

I still hope he goes tomorrow

For the sake of the jurors, yeah. They will have already lost the game, why then torture them with having to listen to Cam pontificate endlessly about things he has no knowledge of but can still explain in excruciating detail.

But for the sake of me, I need Jared gone ASAP. I also want this problematic Fields advantage to end, already.

Can we just do another double and pretend this week never happened?

• Like 13
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

But for the sake of me, I need Jared gone ASAP. I also want this problematic Fields advantage to end, already.

You and me both.

33 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

Can we just do another double and pretend this week never happened?

Game-wise, are we sure this week DID happen?

• Like 7

Yeah, it's really such a rough week because I hate the rigging the most, from a BB viewer perspective, so I want Jared gone, but boy, Cameron sure is awfully creepy, and in a slightly more insidious way than Jared is also creepy. It's a tough way to go when both possible options for return are pretty big pieces of shit. I feel bad for "rooting" for either one of them. 

Ultimately, though, I default to my love of the game itself, so I want the rigging to be done with. 

• Like 12
  • Love 2
On 9/26/2023 at 2:21 PM, peachmangosteen said:

Jared’s girlfriend is actually rooting for him still. She, like Blue, seems to have no problem with the kind of person he is. Sad really but I don’t care about any of them so lol.

oh the old "he's only doing what he needs to do, but he really loves me" fantasy. well, he' still able to win the money so I can see her at least hanging on until he's out of the running.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1

I think America has felt uncomfortable at certain points with Cameron, she has outright expressed that. But even if she doesn't think anything of his behavior (like Reilly didn't), I can still think he's a creepy weirdo lol. Blue doesn't mind how Jared treats her and I still think he's a piece of shit.

• Like 9
1 hour ago, peachmangosteen said:

I think America has felt uncomfortable at certain points with Cameron, she has outright expressed that. But even if she doesn't think anything of his behavior (like Reilly didn't), I can still think he's a creepy weirdo lol. Blue doesn't mind how Jared treats her and I still think he's a piece of shit.

Agreed. And it's very disturbing to see the narrative that if harassment has occurred or occurs in the future it's her fault for flirting. The hand/leg move yesterday was pushing it, for sure. 

She's also allowed to like Cameron and feel uncomfortable with him sometimes. To consider him a friend and game ally and feel uncomfortable with him sometimes. To enjoy flirting with him and feel uncomfortable with him sometimes. All these dynamics can be true at once without America lying about anything. And these dynamics are especially normalized when you are existing with someone in a setting where you a) can't escape and b) need this person to like you. And not for nothing, flirting with someone who makes you uncomfortable is hardly an unprecedented reaction. I'm going to take America at her own word when she says she's uncomfortable. 

I know we don't see everything on the feeds and we have specifically missed a lot about this because they cut whenever it comes up, but as far as I know almost everyone has noticed Cameron's behavior but pretty much laughs it off and no one other than Cory has asked America if she's okay. I'd like to think that if I saw that sort of dynamic, I'd at least ask. 

And while I fully understand why this is a murky area for production and why they haven't interceded,  their approach of just cutting the feeds every time it comes up makes me really side-eye them.  What is completely baffling to me is that they didn't need to intercede! They got RID of this guy. He was VOTED OUT. Problem solved! It is stunning to me on multiple levels that they put him back in.

I have no idea who I'm rooting for tomorrow. Like, best case scenario would be a spontaneous asteroid storm that injures Cameron and Jared both enough that they cannot continue in BB but not so much that I have to feel guilty. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 7
43 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

Yep, it's really tough. On the good side, at least they both also suck, so whoever LOSES we can be happy about that, as well!

That is true. Best case scenario is that whomever stays is the next person out, but knowing my luck they are HOH. 

• Like 7

Yea this I think Cam has been creepy and icked her out but even if she isn't I don't think his behavior is okay, no more than Red Flag Fields speaking to Blue the way he does is okay. Also I think that it's extremely tough for either Blue or America to speak clearly to the feeds or produition about how threatened they feel given that it is a "game" and they have to work with the guy who is a threat. America has good reason to feel like he's one of her main paths to sticking around and was in fact a key to breaking up the Fields, so she's stuck having to not just tolerate but engage with someone constantly leching on her. Oh man looking at past bad behavior bootees I love early BB for how much smoking was going on. Does anyone know what season they stopped letting them smoke?

ETA: Scott is pouring his heart out to stay and Jun eating like IGAF boot him.

Edited by blixie
  • Like 2

l am going to be up for awhile tonight, so I thought I would listen to some feeds while I work. But on one camera, I find Jared whining to Blue about his fate, and on the other camera is a “strategy” session between Matt and Bowie. And forgive me, but I just can’t. I’ll try again tomorrow, after (hopefully) Jared is gone.

• Like 2
  • Hugs 1
2 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

l am going to be up for awhile tonight, so I thought I would listen to some feeds while I work. But on one camera, I find Jared whining to Blue about his fate, and on the other camera is a “strategy” session between Matt and Bowie. And forgive me, but I just can’t. I’ll try again tomorrow, after (hopefully) Jared is gone.

Sorry you had to go through that, hon - I know exactly how you feel.  It’s like being stuck between Aunt Edna and Uncle Bobby at Thanksgiving dinner when they start arguing politics….  🤢

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

OT:  What a relief TAR is back with a whole cast of LIKABLE real people and the entire world again.  It's like taking a nice clean, fresh shower after all this BB creepy stuff this summer. Just sayin.'

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1

Apparently, last night the Jag that has a few brain cells returned and realized that getting rid of Cory is stupid because for now he's on their side. He said it'd be like Felicia taking out Hisam. Although, I do think eventually, and probably in the nearer future, Cory will realize he needs to take out Jag/Matt because they're the biggest comp threats (and with Matt biggest threat to win the game). But still, Matt/Jag are better at comps than him anyway so they probably don't need to be too concerned at this point.

I'm glad this awful week is finally ending. Let's see if this season can turn around and go back to being entertaining or if this week really did kill it.

• Like 16

I was watching the update Taran did with Maggie and they were saying that America complains about feeling uncomfortable with Cam and that she can't really do anything because it's a social game and this is what she does, she flirts with everyone. But ok, wait a moment. BB being a social game does not make it obligatory that people flirt with one another. I don't see the other women flirting. But even if I accept that America should not change her ways because of Cam, still she can and she should create some boundaries with what she likes and what she doesn't like. I am not defending Cam at all, but when she says she likes flirting with Cam, she goes on flirting with Cam and Cam thinks it's ok, I don't see why we, the audience, only get upset with Cam and not with America who does a poor job creating boundaries and making known what she accepts and what not. I'm saying these things in a completely respectful way for everyone involved.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
12 minutes ago, SummerDreams said:

I was watching the update Taran did with Maggie and they were saying that America complains about feeling uncomfortable with Cam and that she can't really do anything because it's a social game and this is what she does, she flirts with everyone. But ok, wait a moment. BB being a social game does not make it obligatory that people flirt with one another. I don't see the other women flirting. But even if I accept that America should not change her ways because of Cam, still she can and she should create some boundaries with what she likes and what she doesn't like. I am not defending Cam at all, but when she says she likes flirting with Cam, she goes on flirting with Cam and Cam thinks it's ok, I don't see why we, the audience, only get upset with Cam and not with America who does a poor job creating boundaries and making known what she accepts and what not. I'm saying these things in a completely respectful way for everyone involved.

I was thinking the same thing.  If there's a creep in your office, you don't flirt with him--you talk with him only about office stuff and only when necessary.  That's not blaming the victim--that's just using common sense.  Talking game is fine.  Flirting will only encourage Cam to think he has a chance.  

Note:  I haven't seen much of the feeds, so I haven't seen America flirting with Cam.  I'm only going by what I've read here.

• Like 3
  • Useful 1