Type keyword(s) to search

Season 25 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

On 9/16/2023 at 2:05 PM, tinkerbell said:

I think it finally dawned on Cirie that if she and Jared reached F2 , ALL of the others would feel ripped off and deceived. Her status as some kind of Survivor legend would be gone, replaced by the memory of the time a duo won against a house full of singles who had no chance.

If one of them goes pretty far and the other wins, houseguests will still be pissed at  the unfair advantage  they had. Going out now, and revealing their relationship on the way out, would preserve the relationships and the reputation she has built. At least to some extent.

I would love it if the last Cirie/Jared twist was that whenever one of them is evicted, both of them are evicted. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 4

Usually, hamsters + alcohol = fun feeds, but this group is too lame and sloppy to be entertaining. When I tune in, Cory and Bangladesh are falling all over each other, slurrily regaling the others with anecdotes of their pillow romps. This, after 2 glasses of wine max. Lightweights. Jag, who I assume does not drink, just looks bored.

After, Cory goes on and on about Survivor, telling all the inside info he learned second hand from his brother. The same brother, it should be noted, who was voted out on Day One. (So, basically, Survivor’s Kristen.) But somehow this makes Cory an authority, with about 30 minutes’ worth of scintillating knowledge to share. Every now and then, he looks to Cirie for confirmation and she's like "yeah, I guess, sorta."

But this is giving Cirie an opportunity to remind everyone that her alliance partners ALWAYS win the big bucks. If her main alliance partner weren’t Jared, this might actually mean something.

Loved the TV broadcast edit of "Jag the Mastermind" cuts when Jared was talking  to Matt.

Also showing that Cory is the dumbest player in this whole season.  He has fumbled every opportunity given him because he can't get off his high horse and stop being "The Debate King" or keep his emotions in check.  America might have gone far without him saddled to her.  She is subtle but he is a rampaging elephant.

9 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

If I could recast this season, I would make half the HGs former Survivor players, and half reality newbies, making it look like a Fans vs Favorites-type season. But the twist is, each newbie is secretly related to one of the Survivors. So the producers could have their Cirie and Jared, but in a way that’s actually, you know, FAIR.

Ooooh--very interesting idea!

Now Felicia is telling stories about the time she shit the bed, and the other time she shit her pants in the car. It was her husband’s fault because he didn’t pull over when she asked him to. Meme says it’s a good thing Felicia didn’t play the pressure cooker.

Jared says shitting the bed would be especially messy for him because he sleeps in the nude. 

Please forgive me for the post, but I cannot suffer through this alone.

• LOL 17

Discussion turns to TV. Cory says the best episode ever is the finale of Breaking Bad. Jared didn’t like Better Call Saul, further proving he has no taste. Meme’s favorite episode is the Red Wedding in Game of Thrones. Lots of agreement on that one. Cory had a crush on Marjory, his dream woman. 

These are not the feeds I signed up for.

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
On 9/16/2023 at 4:32 PM, Nashville said:

While Fields Fatigue is CERTAINLY true here on the forums, I don’t know if it necessarily translates to the casual TV viewers - although given Cirie’s overwhelming presence as Default DR Narrator, it just may. 

It's translating to this casual viewer! I watched Cirie on her Survivors and liked her but wasn't happy at all about her getting on Big Brother WITH her son! This is an unfair advantage. Also I can't stand Jared. My husband feels the same way. I only come on here to check things out quickly at times. Tonight I missed the show and was hoping to see who the Puppet was told to put up. 

• Like 9

Y'know, sometimes when big medium sized things happen, I feel a little bummed that I'm not that into this season and thus have basically dropped the feeds and I'm just following along. But then I come across shit like

3 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Jared says shitting the bed would be especially messy for him because he sleeps in the nude. 

and suddenly I'm very proud of myself for prioritizing my mental health and practicing good self-care. Gold star for me.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 18
7 hours ago, Skooma said:

Loved the TV broadcast edit of "Jag the Mastermind" cuts when Jared was talking  to Matt.

Also showing that Cory is the dumbest player in this whole season.  He has fumbled every opportunity given him because he can't get off his high horse and stop being "The Debate King" or keep his emotions in check.  America might have gone far without him saddled to her.  She is subtle but he is a rampaging elephant.

Interesting take. Jared’s emotions were running much higher in that fight with Cory, though it was difficult to tell from the broadcast edit since they couldn’t show 40 minutes of Jared talking loudly and talking over Cory.

Edited by Michichick
  • Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • Useful 2

Lots of stuff with Meme/Felicia/Jag last night. Jag caught them up on what all happened the night before/day of the Izzy eviction so they're pretty aware now of Jared/Cirie's terrible gameplay. 

Cirie told Jared to be careful with Cory because he may have started another alliance with the others (duh lol) and Jared said he wasn't worried about Cory. Please, let Cory be the one to win HOH and get Jared out in the DE!

• Like 20
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

So Jared nommed Corey and America and Matt or Jag won veto and took down Corey so Jared could nom Cam and Cam is the target? Do I have that right. Or was veto not played yet? Not watching this week until double eviction night.

11 minutes ago, Lamima said:

So Jared nommed Corey and America and Matt or Jag won veto and took down Corey so Jared could nom Cam and Cam is the target? Do I have that right. Or was veto not played yet? Not watching this week until double eviction night.

Cory/America nommed. Jag won veto. The veto ceremony will be today so the veto hasn't been used yet. As of now, the plan is for Jag to use it (I don't know whether on Cory or America) and Jared will nom Cameron.

45 minutes ago, peachmangosteen said:

As of now, the plan is for Jag to use it (I don't know whether on Cory or America) and Jared will nom Cameron.

I think this is a mistake from Jared. He should nom Bowie and let one of Cory and America go. Cameron is the house target and he can be a shield for him.

Good morning all! This morning all four cameras are on the hospital bedroom. It is looking particular asylum-like this morning when you see all four cameras showing the hospital beds/gurneys. Cameras 1 and 3 show two of the beds are occupied - the two not on wheels. One person is rolled up in his blankets who I think is Jag. I can't tell who is in the bed next to him. I can see a forehead and dark hair on a pillow, but that's it. It might be Cameron. From what I can see of the other beds, they look unoccupied. The coverings look folded up or rolled up at the ends of the two beds. The bed in the middle is missing its sheets, but there is this weird thing on it that looks like a lizard head for a primitive looking lizard costume. It might be a backpack or a rolled up sleeping back or a bedding container.  This room is surprisingly tidy.

Camera 2 shows Jag - he is the one rolled up in a blanket, now unrolled enough to see his face. The thing that looked like a lizard head in camera 1 is actually a sports jersey with a number 18 or 19 on it. It is rolled up or folded so the bottom part of the number is hidden. (Justin Jefferson or Adam Thielen?) There's a jersey on the far right bed. It looks like it has padding in the shoulders.

While I was looking at enlarged views of the hospital room, cameras 3 and 4 switched to the scramble room. Someone is snoring quite vigorously so it's time to mute. The two beds I see look empty. The closer one is Cory's bed. I forgot who was in the other. Malta's bed might be empty, too, but I can--no, something just moved so it is occupied. This room is looking cluttered but no access to the washers and dryers does that to these rooms.

Camera 4 shows Malta's and someone else's bed. It might be Meme. Just a closeup of these two sleeping.

18 hours ago, dizzyd said:

The ratings dropped significantly during Jared’s 1st HoH week and then picked up significantly last week. I wouldn’t be surprised if they drop again this week. 

They're definitely dropping in my house. I didn't watch either of the pre-taped shows the first week he was HoH and won't watch this week either. It's bad enough when he's not HoH and Cirie becomes The Official Narrator of the Episode. I can only imagine how much more coverage she gets when he is. 

• Like 7

My guess is Cory, Matt and Felicia (?) are Have Nots.

By the way, during the end of Yellowstone, CBS showed a message saying Big Brother was on at 10:45. Was that eastern or central (my time zone)? I didn't check and thought it was central and decided not to stay up any longer.

11 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

By the way, during the end of Yellowstone, CBS showed a message saying Big Brother was on at 10:45. Was that eastern or central (my time zone)? I didn't check and thought it was central and decided not to stay up any longer.

It was a scheduled for 10:30 eastern but football(?) ran late. I believe it’s scheduled for 10 eastern going forward.

The colonoscopy is whirling! Must be the wakeup call.

Thanks for answering my question about the timing of last night's episode. I could have watched it after all! I'll have to catch it later because I want to see how they showed the fight.

1 hour ago, SummerDreams said:

I think this is a mistake from Jared. He should nom Bowie and let one of Cory and America go. Cameron is the house target and he can be a shield for him.

IMHO you’re conferring strategic capability upon a HG who is intrinsically a 100% emotional player - when Mommy doesn’t correct him, that is….

• Like 6
  • LOL 4

House guests are up! Matt is in the kitchen with a glass of chocolate milk which he takes into the storage room. Time to change batteries!

The back yard is open! Bowie and Cirie are adjusting the awnings, with Cameron directing. I bet they are glad to be outside after being in shut in for days. Bowie and Cirie are now doing warmup excercises. They are going to start with arms. So more arm stretches.

Let's go to the Have Not room. Jag and Matt are talking there. I was a little confused because the hot dog bed is covered in blankets but now I get it. They are rehashing last week.  I can't tell who they are talking about, but there is discussion about Cirie and Jared having secrets and a conversation with Felicia?, I think. Anyhow people are realizing there's secrets around Cirie and Jared, and people are distrustful of them. Jag wants Matt to talk to Meme. They don't know what she is thinking. Will she vote with Jag, Matt, Cory, Malta, Bowie, etc.?

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

there is discussion about Cirie and Jared having secrets and a conversation with Felicia?, I think. Anyhow people are realizing there's secrets around Cirie and Jared, and people are distrustful of them.

I'm so glad people are finally comparing notes.

it sure took them long enough.

• Like 4

Jag wants Matt to find out if Meme will vote with him. He says if he or Matt wins HOH they can put up Cirie and Jared. They need another person to be with them. Besides Cory and Malta? I don't know for sure. They know Blue will not vote on Jared. Jag says he feels Meme is trustworthy and can keep secrets. He hasn't heard say what she thinks regarding game or what moves she's making, etc., which means she can keep information a secret.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Jagis pushing putting up Jared and Cirie because one of them will go home. (Not guaranteed, but more likely than if only one is put up.) If only Cirie is put off, Jared could win POV and take her down. It's funny how the guys still spin the wheel for the boot kicks, like it's a duty, and stand there for the kicks. Because I feel like production wouldn't care anymore if people did the boot kick and I'm certain some people don't wind it up. 

Matt and Jag are now going to scary room (hospital). They open the scary room's squeaky door. They are going to talk about Felicia's conversation with Jag, but not say anything about Meme until Matt has talked to her.

Well I need to get lunch now. More later.

• Like 1

The only thing that could make it interesting this week is if “the secret” is outed. We’re almost at the half way point, so maybe TPTB have realized given the majority fan response, that this was not a popular twist and decided it’s time to end it. Jared has been last on all fan rankings for 2 weeks now. The HGs have been circling “the secret” all week and seem to be so close to honing in on it. 🤞🙏

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 8

Meme told Malta she has secrets on everyone except Malta. Malta is telling this to Matt. Meme says she is tired of being lumped in with Cirie Jared. On the other hand, Bowie is getting closer to Cirie. Matt says he thinks Bowie likes being with the grownups and that he and Malta and others probably seem more like kids to her.

4 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

On the other hand, Bowie is getting closer to Cirie. Matt says he thinks Bowie likes being with the grownups

At this point, I think Bowie is desperate to belong to any alliance that will have her.

• Like 2

I don’t want Jared and Cirie on the block together because Cirie will make sure he stays, giving him another guaranteed week in the house. Against anyone else, I think Jared would be the one to go.

6 minutes ago, Gummo said:

Am I bad person if that makes me happy? 😊

We can be bad together.

• Like 2
  • LOL 2
2 minutes ago, Gummo said:

Am I bad person if that makes me happy? 😊

No coz he’s been digging his own hole all the way since his skeezy conversations with Blue in week 3 and yet someone else is called Skeezy who isn’t even in the top 2 skeezes currently in the house. I just want to watch live when it does go down, so please post if y’all see it starting and I’ll stop everything I’m doing to watch. 

• Like 3

Anyhow people are realizing there's secrets around Cirie and Jared,

I think this is a seed Blue poorly planted that might actually have stuck? I think she needs to be more explicit and J/M need to talk to Cory, but since the alliance alone is made that shoud be enough to target them, but it also still gives them hope they can turn them against each other.

As for the schedule since they decided to go deep into Fall they should never have scheduled BB for Sundays, it will be delayed every single Sunday more or less due to the NFL.

I think Jag decided last night Cory is being taken down, this is probably the best option as America is way less of a threat as she has no comp wins, and fewer relationships and the few relationships she does have all rat her out. Cory would be a shot, America isn't.

Cirie will make sure he stays

I thought this too but they are pretty locked in on Jared I think it's down to comp wins for most people voting now. I think J/C in the double you have everyone but Blue vote for Jared. If any of Meme, Felicia, Bowie, Matt, Jag, America, Cory, or Bowie win the other 7 seem of the same mind re: of alliance schematics. Having said that the way this season of cursed comp wins has gone, I fully expect C/B to win.

Just now, LeDucDiableBleu said:

It might be better for Felicia and Meme to keep their options open or regroup with C&J who are desperate.

Except that C&J are now outed as completely untrustworthy.

• Like 2

I actually don’t even know if Felicia and Meme would be at the bottom. I assume once Cameron and hopefully Jared are gone, the next biggest comp threats like Jag and Matt will start to be looked at as targets. And on the flip side, Jag and Matt will probably be more interested in going after Cory/America.

The great thing about what has happened this past week is that it’s opened everything up again and stopped the predictable route the game was heading towards.

• Like 13

Ack, don't mention kittens!

I just got MAULED by our sweet little 1 1/2  year female kitten when we tried to get her into her carrier for a vet trip. We've had cats for decades, know all the tricks to deal with getting them to the vet. Nothing worked. She lost her fucking mind. I now have giant slashes on both wrists and my hands. We have a call into the vet asking if she'd recommend kitty downers before our re-scheduled visit.

(And that's the EASY cat to deal with. We didn't even get to the other one!)

Sorry for being off-topic. just had to vent.

• Like 1
  • Hugs 10

I understand Gummo my kitteh was lost for like 3 weeks and when found her I tried to grab her too fast and she tore me up.

It's fitting that Marjorie was Cory's dream girl, America is reasonably doppleganger for Natalie Dormer on GoT.

download-2.jpg

download.jpg

• Like 3
  • Useful 1
2 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

I don’t want Jared and Cirie on the block together because Cirie will make sure he stays, giving him another guaranteed week in the house. Against anyone else, I think Jared would be the one to go.

We can be bad together.

I think it would be great if Jared and Cirie were on the block together, cirie campaigns to be sent home, and they send Jared home instead. These people need to do whatever is opposite of what Cirie tells them to do.

• Like 12
  • Applause 1

America really is a very attractive lady. It seems Big Brother, the last ten years or so, has gotten more and more attractive women every season, to the point where Mecole, who is an uncommonly attractive woman to be sure, just seems kind of "normal." 

Hell, they had a freaking SUPERMODEL looking HG last season in Taylor, and while we all noted that she was gorgeous, it just seemed sort of EXPECTED at this point. 

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, blixie said:

I understand Gummo my kitteh was lost for like 3 weeks and when found her I tried to grab her too fast and she tore me up.

It's fitting that Marjorie was Cory's dream girl, America is reasonably doppleganger for Natalie Dormer on GoT.

download-2.jpg

download.jpg

Thanks for that, I knew she looked like someone I had seen but couldn't put my finger on who.

27 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Didn’t see it mentioned yet but it is official, Cory is down and Cameron is up as expected and they all knew it so no surprise to anyone. 

It's weird. It's a big move and yet...it doesn't even really feel all that big, right? It's so anticlimactic. 

Okay, here's an interesting thought experiment - who in the house would put up Blue as a replacement nominee if Jared and Cirie and the noms and one of them wins POV and takes themselves off?  Everyone? Or would someone else possibly be put up as a pawn? 

• LOL 1
5 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

It's weird. It's a big move and yet...it doesn't even really feel all that big, right? It's so anticlimactic. 

Okay, here's an interesting thought experiment - who in the house would put up Blue as a replacement nominee if Jared and Cirie and the noms and one of them wins POV and takes themselves off?  Everyone? Or would someone else possibly be put up as a pawn? 

I think Felicia might, perhaps Bowie. The younger people might not.  This still may end up a generational conflict. 

By the way a bunch of the house guests are eating outside. From left to right, we have Bowie seated on the rug at the black square table, Felicia and Cirie, both on the sofa, then Jared on the right end of the sofa (no one else is sitting on it), then Mecole (I think) in the white chair. Casual talk here.

If you don't like Jared, avoid Camera 1. It's all Jared. Then there's others by the pool. At one end of the pool is Cory, Jag, Malta, someone with his or her head through a watermelon floaty. Mistake, Blue is lying down on the towel and Malta is sort of on the watermelon floaty. Game talk here.