Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E17 Reunion Part 2

• Start Topic

Andy is seen wiping away tears as Carl and Kyle get into an emotional standoff and Mya spills the beans on her breakup with Oliver, while Danielle and Lindsay contemplate the end of their 7-year friendship.

• Like 1

It would have been nice for Andy to have moderated that reunion in such a way that it wasn't just the Carl-Lindsey-Danielle Show. The others never really had much of a chance -- unless they were also commenting about that disfunctional thrupple. 🙄

• Like 3
  • Love 1
(edited)

I am not an Andy fan, but I think he did a great job mediating between Kyle and Carl, and Lindsay and Danielle.

Hmmmm …. I had forgotten that Paige was the big instigator who had to “run-tell” to Lindsay.  And they aren’t even friends???!   She got away with it too.

Edited by Thumper
  • Like 8
(edited)

Oh my, Danielle is still whining that she wasn't involved in Lindsey's and Carl's engagement!  And to see the faces of the rest of the cast - like they too are dumbfounded that Danielle wasn't involved!  I cannot believe that Danielle still has not reflected on her behaviour at all.  Danielle claims that she was supportive of their relationship, but she really was not - she was gathering support for her negative point of view from all the rest of the cast.  I don't blame Lindsey for cutting Danielle off at the end of the summer.  Enough is enough.  I don't have any understanding of Danielle's point of view - that she was excluded.  But - this isn't about Danielle!  The engagement is about Lindsey and Carl - not Danielle.  Danielle really overstepped friendship boundaries IMO.  Plus I don't think Carl owes Danielle any apology at all and I wish he'd stop doing so - again - he wanted this to be a surprise for Lindsey and it's about just the two of them!

Edited by whydoievencare
  • Like 11
  • Applause 1

If Kyle has seen the whole show, how does he not see Lindsey's point of view.  Danielle talked endless shit about Carl and Lindsey's relationship/engagement and then expects them to believe that she only wants wonderful things for them and to celebrate their love.  Everything Danielle says is contradicted by her behaviour or something else she says.  How are they all so supportive of her?  Does it just give them an opportunity to crap on Lindsey?  

• Like 12

It’s weird but I still don’t buy Mya and Oliver ever even being a couple.

Danielle still can’t admit any fault at all. So ridiculous like how does she think her actions are normal. Ppl can move as fast as they want. Why can’t anyone just admit Danielle is crazy. 

I hate Mya Ciara and Paige just sitting there rolling their bitchy eyes.

I’ll say it again yes Lindsey is a bitch but that doesn’t mean Danielle isn’t a crazy lady. Her reactions were psychotic and to me she made most of the fight happen.

Ciara and Mya need to go for sure.

• Like 11
  • Fire 1

I just felt that Andy was propagating rapprochement between Lindsay & Danielle and Carl & Kyle as a means to ensure full participation in whatever wedding show he has conjured up in his brain.

I don’t think he cares a whit for these people and I doubt he even watched one full episode of the season.

And heavy sighing and eye rolling is a communication style they all should have outgrown.

• Like 10

Andy really does not like Lindsay. I've never seen him that involved in the drama. He was like a dog with a bone. Winter House had already been filmed, so he must be worried about the Summer House plans. He even asked Kyle outright if he thought the group was salvageable. 

I don't care much for either Lindsay or Danielle. To me, it's not about who was right or wrong, it's more that Lindsay demands 100% loyalty from the people in her life but she doesn't give the same energy back. That's not a friendship.

Does she really think another summer partying in the Hamptons is good place for Carl to be?  I mean, I get it, they need the paycheck but look how stressed he was planning the engagement. He ended in the hospital!  I can't help but feel like she's being incredibly selfish in wanting to put him in that situation again.

Finally, please let them add some new men to the cast.

• Like 6
3 hours ago, snarts said:

Andy really does not like Lindsay. I've never seen him that involved in the drama. He was like a dog with a bone.

Seriously.  He was shoving his opinions down Lindsay's throat so hard- he actually shushed her and cut her off as if she was on the stand in a courtroom.  I've never seen him "YES! OR! NO!" someone so badly and show his bias the way he did on these two reunion episodes.  It was a complete fucking ambush. 

Andy: "Danielle may have made your entire relationship and engagement about her BuT cAnT yOu SeE HeR fEeLiNgS wErE HuRt?! People do crazy things when tHeiR fEeLiNgS wErE HuRt"

Lindsay: "Yes I was done with her by that conversation because my feelings were so hurt by her actions all summer"
Andy: "She was your best friend for ten years, Lindsay- you should be able to ignore the fact that your fEeLiNgS wErE HuRt"

Also-

addtext_com_MTcwMjAzNDE0OA.jpg

Not Kyle getting on Lindsay for being in Carl's ear while Amanda is pumping cue card text into Kyle's literal ear.  

• Like 9
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, whydoievencare said:

it's about just the two of them!

Well, and the 498,000 viewers and 500,000 followers...and their jeweler who also attended the engagement (which I think is kind of weird).  I mean the ring was up on her website with photos almost simultaneously.  Not a crack at you - just a generalization that Carl and Lindsey's engagement was never just about Carl and Lindsey. It was about how much money they could make from filming it and socializing it. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, RedDelicious said:

Not a crack at you - just a generalization that Carl and Lindsey's engagement was never just about Carl and Lindsey. It was about how much money they could make from filming it and socializing it. 

Very good points which I hadn't considered at all!!  ( But I still don't get Danielle's (or everybody else's) POV.  🤣)

• Like 3

Unless there is some major cast shake ups- I think I’m done with this show. The complete lack of accountability that Danielle took was ridiculous. This whole reunion sucked so badly! I was hoping there would be more questions about why Mya decided to “hide” her relationship and the real stuff with Oliver. How was that okay? Cover your mike- no, this is reality tv and you should have to show it. Why was Kory even there? He said one whole sentence and that was all?! Did Sam, Gabby or Chris even get to talk? Awful reunion. Andy you suck as a moderator 

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2

You know who really needs to be more respectful of Carl's issues? Andy fucking Cohen. An hour of him badgering Lindsay and Carl to accept crazy, disrespectful, self-involved Danielle back into the fold was painful to watch. I still don't get how anyone can have seen the show and think Danielle was anything but way out of line. I think even Robert figured it out and that's why he wanted to apologize to Carl.

I agree that Andy dislikes Lindsay. I think he patted himself on the back for brokering peace but I agree that he did it for the sake of the programs, not Danielle.

Other things that happened (but not for long):

Kory, "My relationship with Sam is going well because I actually like Sam."

Paige, "Being an adult is hard."

Oy.

• Like 13
  • Applause 1
11 hours ago, Drogo said:

Seriously.  He was shoving his opinions down Lindsay's throat so hard- he actually shushed her and cut her off as if she was on the stand in a courtroom.  I've never seen him "YES! OR! NO!" someone so badly and show his bias the way he did on these two reunion episodes.  It was a complete fucking ambush. 

Andy: "Danielle may have made your entire relationship and engagement about her BuT cAnT yOu SeE HeR fEeLiNgS wErE HuRt?! People do crazy things when tHeiR fEeLiNgS wErE HuRt"

Lindsay: "Yes I was done with her by that conversation because my feelings were so hurt by her actions all summer"
Andy: "She was your best friend for ten years, Lindsay- you should be able to ignore the fact that your fEeLiNgS wErE HuRt"

Also-

addtext_com_MTcwMjAzNDE0OA.jpg

Not Kyle getting on Lindsay for being in Carl's ear while Amanda is pumping cue card text into Kyle's literal ear.  

You can really see what the 3 of them will look like as old ladies in that picture.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
(edited)

Off topic:

I just dont think Paige and Craig are going to last. Will not make it to the altar.

They are very different people. 

Craig is a sloppy careless pretty boy who is the pretty boy of the moment at Bravo (but that is waning).

Paige is a precise meticulous and orderly fashionable pretty girl of Bravo. Saw her on one of those showcasing her NYC apartment shows. She LOVES her single girl Manhattan hi-rise apartment, and all that it implies. 

He's got that suburban brick ranch house outside of Charleston with the never ending demolition and ongoing renovation; with the eternal frat boy aesthetic. Foos-ball table in the living room ? 

They are currently the Bravo  popular cute in-couple, both making good $$ right now, and in love. 

He is so not New York. 

She is so not Charleston. 

Not going to last. 

Edited by Bossa Nova
  • Like 8
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
17 hours ago, RedDelicious said:

Well, and the 498,000 viewers and 500,000 followers...and their jeweler who also attended the engagement (which I think is kind of weird).  I mean the ring was up on her website with photos almost simultaneously.  Not a crack at you - just a generalization that Carl and Lindsey's engagement was never just about Carl and Lindsey. It was about how much money they could make from filming it and socializing it. 

I really am surprised they said they were getting married in November in Mexico.  I would have bet money they would wait until next season of S.H. to have all the wedding planning drama (a'la Kyle & Amanda) and the wedding aired as a finale.  Maybe they are done with the show.  I DO NOT want to see them on S.H. as a married couple 🤢

• Like 4
3 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

I really am surprised they said they were getting married in November in Mexico.  I would have bet money they would wait until next season of S.H. to have all the wedding planning drama (a'la Kyle & Amanda) and the wedding aired as a finale.  Maybe they are done with the show.  I DO NOT want to see them on S.H. as a married couple 🤢

I think they are hoping for their own wedding special. Three episodes or so of the planning, the pre-parties, and the wedding. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 2
  • LOL 1

Paige Ciara and Mya need to go. Paige is truly so full of herself and feels impervious to being fired. I would love them to "pause" her. 

Yes, Lindsey is a bitch.

Yes Danielle was unhinged. Both are true. 

Cohen almost got a kumbaya.

Thought the tears around Carl's addiction, and Kyle outing him were real for Carl but faked by Kyle. I am so sick of mullet head calling all the shots. He's a 41 year old alcoholic. Pot? Meet kettle.

Amanda and the rasp. Just stop talking. You have nothing of merit to add. 

• Like 12
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, bichonblitz said:

Lindsey and Carl are definitely inviting Danielle to the wedding. Andy practically shamed them in to it.

I'd invite my worst enemy if it meant I got my wedding and Honeymoon paid for.

The world's worst enemy, no, but mine, hell yeah!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
10 hours ago, Dirtybubble said:

They need to go.  I don’t want to see them in any form.  They are living their lives with only this show to hold them up.  Not good for him as a recovering.  He needs to have the routine of a job and responsibilities.  Waiting for next season filming won’t cut it.

• Like 6
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, b2H said:

They need to go.  I don’t want to see them in any form.

AND, hopefully they'll go their separate ways.  Carl doesn't seem like a strong enough person to deal with a "human" like Lindsey.

13 hours ago, Crazydoxielady said:

Paige Ciara and Mya need to go. Paige is truly so full of herself and feels impervious to being fired. I would love them to "pause" her. 

I grew so tired of Craig YEARS ago; Paige is the only thing interesting about him.  Andy is so in love with Craig that he won't let him go...so if one of them has to leave, you'll probably get your wish.

On 6/6/2023 at 4:58 PM, Passing Strange said:

I agree that Andy dislikes Lindsay.

Don't we all?

On 6/5/2023 at 9:03 PM, Marley said:

I hate Mya Ciara and Paige just sitting there rolling their bitchy eyes.

For me, their little Greek Chorus was the best thing about the show.

• Like 4
On 6/7/2023 at 12:27 PM, Crazydoxielady said:

Amanda and the rasp. Just stop talking. You have nothing of merit to add. 

Her and Gabby with the rasp.  It's so obviously put upon and not their real voices.  

Carl needs to lead a quiet life right now far away from t.v.  Lindsay is going to eat him alive.  I hope whenever that happens (and it will), he's strong enough to handle it.  It's obvious he likes to have a bulldog protecting and defending him but it's going to be a big problem when that same dog turns around and bites him (no offense to bulldogs!).  

On 6/7/2023 at 12:16 AM, Bossa Nova said:

She LOVES her single girl Manhattan hi-rise apartment, and all that it implies. 

You are so right.  I like Paige but then she's got this whole other side (sides??) that I don't like at all.  Her behavior on the reunion was embarrassing and atrocious.  Pull yourself together, girl.  Be the bigger person.  The NY versus Charleston thing was taken to another level when she showed up on Southern Charm only wearing black (how "New York" and also not what she typically does when, I don't know, living in New York) and acting all dour.  Talking about how cheerful everyone was and how the girls all wore cutesy dresses everywhere.  It was a fake act and it was annoying.  Her label and persona as a "fashionista" are a joke.  She dresses uber trendy and most of her clothes look really cheap.  Although, she could just be playing to the young crowd that follows her.  

On 6/6/2023 at 6:58 PM, Passing Strange said:

Kory, "My relationship with Sam is going well because I actually like Sam."

One of the highlights of the episode.  Somewhere out there, Jess is having a seizure.

I will say though that Kory and Sam are like one pic away from sliding into uncomfortable territory.....blech...... Is the only way Sam is eating and drinking these days is by having Kory spit it in her mouth?  Put your tongue away, girl.  It's all not that cute.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3
On 6/8/2023 at 2:35 AM, Back Atcha said:

AND, hopefully they'll go their separate ways.  Carl doesn't seem like a strong enough person to deal with a "human" like Lindsey.

I grew so tired of Craig YEARS ago; Paige is the only thing interesting about him.  Andy is so in love with Craig that he won't let him go...so if one of them has to leave, you'll probably get your wish.

Don't we all?

For me, their little Greek Chorus was the best thing about the show.

Sadly, I think the fact that LIndsay can walk all over Carl is one of the reasons why they're together. Carl seems like a shell of himself. I truly hope he gets off this show and away from the reality tv circuit. Once their Love Bubble (to borrom from Teresa) pops, I think Carl is in for some hard times with Lindsay. 

What a rollercoaster with Carl - I've always had a soft spot for him, but then there were those few year where he was an absolute monster when he drank, and now back to being a seemingly kind and thoughtful person. He deserves better than Lindsay.

And yes, Craig is THE WORST. I have never liked him and am baffled why he is a fan favorite.  He has skated by on his good looks for some time, but it won't last. And Paige will ultimately want a provider. She may be doing the single girl in New York thing now, but I can see her turning into a suburban mom whose husband makes enough money for her to stay at home pretty quickly. That's not Craig. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
23 hours ago, candle96 said:

And yes, Craig is THE WORST. I have never liked him and am baffled why he is a fan favorite.  He has skated by on his good looks for some time, but it won't last. And Paige will ultimately want a provider. She may be doing the single girl in New York thing now, but I can see her turning into a suburban mom whose husband makes enough money for her to stay at home pretty quickly. That's not Craig. 

"Craigy" seems to be gaining weight s-l-o-w-l-y (alcohol) ... and alcohol will contribute more to the demise of his good looks.  I agree about Paige's post-marriage expectations. I don't think Craig considers (understands?) what a financially privileged life she has led--and expects to continue with little concern. She'll begin to consider that more and more. Eventually his BRAVO checks will disappear and he'll be left to his own devices and his law (hahaha) degree. 

As for "fan favorite," I agree heartily. Perhaps Andy's fans blindly follow suit: his favorites are their favorites.  I'll never be an Andy fan: too needy.  He has accomplished so much, yet he seems needier than ever.  It's not a good look.

• Like 5
12 minutes ago, Back Atcha said:

Eventually his BRAVO checks will disappear and he'll be left to his own devices and his law (hahaha) degree. 

Craig's actually building a bit of an empire https://www.sewingdownsouth.com/ Flagship store in Charleston and online presence, plus distribution deals with retailers Wayfair and HomeGoods, among others. He may end up being the most successful SouthernCharmer by far.

Paige has been good for him. After his drunken behavior on Winter House, he's cleaned up his act. From social media, he works out daily and has curbed the drinking. They're planning for a family vacation with Paige's family. I know that that's a big step for her and I wouldn't be surprised if he pops the question on the trip. They've been traveling together & spending way more time together both in NY & Charleston of late.

• Like 3
  • Useful 3
(edited)

Craig looks bloated, not attractive, and out of shape for some years (as seen on especially Summer House and Winter House where he was  wearing a swimsuit only). He is also arrogant because of his "success" in business. He supposedly went on a diet and started working out late last summer because Paige asked him to. I don't know what her intentions are, but it seems to me her main care is to be on several reality shows, and that this is a showmance. Reality show stars are known for having fake weddings which disintegrate soon enough.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1

I think Paige will play the string through to an ultimate conclusion that benefits her and if that means her path comes across someone who is a better match to her expectations she'll dump Craig in a second.

I may not find her at all entertaining to watch but I absolutely believe that she has a plan in place and the mental acuity to turn on a dime if a better situation manifests.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
(edited)

I’ve been watching the first season again while working and Lindsay is having the EXACT SAME FIGHT with Christina Gibson as she is having this season with Danielle.  The same words are spoken!

Lindsay says Christina is jealous and “bitter” and Christina says that Lindsay never asks about HER!  It’s actually hilarious, Lindsay has sucked since the beginning.

IMG_7544.jpeg

IMG_7550.jpeg

I remember feeling bad for Christina!

IMG_7551.jpeg

IMG_7552.jpeg

Edited by heatherchandler
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
7 hours ago, heatherchandler said:

I’ve been watching the first season again while working and Lindsay is having the EXACT SAME FIGHT with Christina Gibson as she is having this season with Danielle.  The same words are spoken!

Lindsay says Christina is jealous and “bitter” and Christina says that Lindsay never asks about HER!  It’s actually hilarious, Lindsay has sucked since the beginning.

IMG_7544.jpeg

IMG_7550.jpeg

I remember feeling bad for Christina!

IMG_7551.jpeg

IMG_7552.jpeg

Lindsay has no range.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
On 6/13/2023 at 5:31 AM, bosawks said:

I think Paige will play the string through to an ultimate conclusion that benefits her and if that means her path comes across someone who is a better match to her expectations she'll dump Craig in a second.

I may not find her at all entertaining to watch but I absolutely believe that she has a plan in place and the mental acuity to turn on a dime if a better situation manifests.

I’m with you. I don’t think it’s that Paige isn’t ready to get married. I think she isn’t ready to get married to Craig.  She has a plan for her life and Craig isn’t quite fitting into it yet. He might one day, but I don’t see her marrying him until he does.

Im hopeful about Lindsey and Danielle. I don’t think they will ever be BFFs again but maybe they could be friendly. 

Edited by FozzyBear
  • Like 3