Type keyword(s) to search

S10.E16: The Reunion, Part I

• Start Topic

(edited)
21 hours ago, Drogo said:

And.. Wasn’t Lala BJ-for-PJ’ing Randall for two years before he got divorced, while he had two little daughters at home? 

Lots of glass houses in Valley Village. 

The mental gymnastics that Lala has to do in order to feel good about herself are so impressive and of such a high degree of difficulty that if it were an Olympic sport, she'd get all three medals plus 4th place.

I've been thinking about her claim that Sandoval is on the same level as Randall and I think it perfectly exposes how she constructs rules for herself (to absolve herself) and then refuses to allow them to be applied to anyone else. Lala didn't just have an affair with a married man, she also sent hateful messages to his wife. She and the ex-wife have now buried the hatchet and she claims that her actions were a result of Randall lying to her and manipulating her and weaponizing her against his ex, therefore she's not really at fault for the things she did. Now, Lala considers herself a smart person and she certainly considers herself much smarter than Raquel, so it stands to reason that if a smart person like her can fall under the sway of a master manipulator like Randall, then a dumb person like Raquel can fall under the sway of someone whom Lala says is just like Randall, and yet here's Lala giving Raquel no quarter.

I'm not suggesting that Lala should excuse Raquel, mind you; I'm just saying that if Lala truly believes the reasoning she's applied to herself, then she should see enough of herself in Raquel to condemn what she did without going at her like an attack dog.

Instead, I fully expect that she's going to go nuclear on Raquel because her anger isn't about morality, or even about defending Arianna; it's about the fact that she hates Raquel and is seizing the chance to go for blood because she thinks the circumstances will allow her to get away with it.

Edited by Steph J
  • Like 8
  • Fire 4
  • Applause 8
  • Useful 2
  • Love 1
(edited)
19 hours ago, lili45 said:

No way Sandy 5’11. Another lie. In the cast shot James towers over all of them, maybe it’s the reverse.?

Photos can be taken from specific angles, or a person can be slightly in the foreground, so he (or she) can appear taller, so this doesn't mean anything. But standing up right next to someone like we saw James by Andy Cohen (I saw him a million times next to other people, excluding females who normally wear high heels) who is on the short side can showcase height. Nothing wrong with being shorter as I think that Andy Cohen is attractive. Sandoval is tall (the average American male is 5'9") because he looks taller anyway. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 1
14 hours ago, chlban said:

When he was lying/explaining to Ariana in the Finale I noticed he said "it's not about Look" or something to that effect. I thought that was weird. Personally I think Ariana is prettier than Raquel, but they are both very attractive. Just thought it odd that he threw that in. It obviously isn't about Raquel being a fascinating, intelligent woman. More like she fawns over him and he's too stupid to realize that isn't going to last forever.

It's ALL about the looks for Sandoval.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
(edited)
13 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

If a couple is married and going through a divorce - their lawyers would recommend not leaving the home as you will give up a critical bargaining chip and it does affect negotiations.

I think this is why both of them are still in the house. I feel for Ariana - I don't know what her lawyer will be able to do for her - I heard he took a loan out of the house so can the house even be sold? and will Ariana be able to recoup her half. We know Tom's broke ass can't afford to buy her out.

They are still in the house because they both own it, and they don't have to move out and pay rent until they have an agreement about what to do (sell it for example). Lala didn't move out. She was forced to by Randall- he threatened her with calling the sheriff since he owns the house 100%. He moved out, as well, he put it up for sale in May 2022, but it hasn't sell yet. 

Ariana and Sandoval consigned the equity loan in 2021 to finance S&S. Did they have a specific agreement? Who knows? It normally means that they both owe more to a mortgage company.

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 5
29 minutes ago, ZettaK said:

Photos can be taken from specific angles, or a person can be slightly in the foreground, so he (or she) can appear taller, so this doesn't mean anything. But standing up right next to someone like we saw James by Andy Cohen (I saw him a million times next to other people, excluding females who normally wear high heels) who is on the short side can showcase height. Nothing wrong with being shorter as I think that Andy Cohen is attractive. Sandoval is tall (the average American male is 5'9") because he looks taller anyway. 

NUP_196329_01298.jpgThere are several photos of cast standing, showcasing height, here is one of many. And yes, agree re photography, which I have indeed taken.

I personally don’t care who is taller, but many men exaggerate height, and Sandy is the type to. Truly doesn’t matter to me whatsoever though 

• Like 3
39 minutes ago, lili45 said:

NUP_196329_01298.jpgThere are several photos of cast standing, showcasing height, here is one of many. And yes, agree re photography, which I have indeed taken.

I personally don’t care who is taller, but many men exaggerate height, and Sandy is the type to. Truly doesn’t matter to me whatsoever though 

I've noticed that James wears boots with some heel in this photo from last year's reunion! He can also pull the lilac/pink colored suit he is wearing. I personally like it.

• Like 3
5 hours ago, ZettaK said:

They are still in the house because they both own it, and they don't have to move out and pay rent until they have an agreement about what to do (sell it for example). Lala didn't move out. She was forced to by Randall- he threatened her with calling the sheriff since he owns the house 100%. He moved out, as well, he put it up for sale in May 2022, but it hasn't sell yet. 

Ariana and Sandoval consigned the equity loan in 2021 to finance S&S. Did they have a specific agreement? Who knows? It normally means that they both owe more to a mortgage company.

Re Lala being forced out by the sheriff: Not according to “The Randall Scandal” on Hulu. Lala said that they got into a huge fight after the pictures came out with him and those two girls and—even though they were just walking across a street—this was definitive proof he was cheating. Lala claimed that for her and Ocean’s safety she decided to pretend to play nice until she had her chance to leave. And soon he went on a trip to Miami, and she moved out. (If there is one thing this cast has taught me, never let a partner go to Miami alone.) One of the assistants filmed corroborated this because Randal called her up because he couldn’t get a hold of Lala, and made the assistant go check on the house, and they even showed the “cell phone footage” that she sent him of Lala’s empty closet. There was more cell phone footage from the assistant of her filming Randal ranting and raving when he returned to the empty house.

• Like 4
  • Useful 4
  • LOL 1
14 hours ago, TheCouchPotato said:

Thank you! This whole thing of “But I didn’t sleep with my partner’s best friend!” No, Lauren, you just broke up a family and then had the same thing happen to you. Why these women think they’ll be “the one” is beyond me.  

Also, she had no friends, so who’s to say she wouldn’t have done the same with one of her best friend’s boyfriends if opportunity struck aka they had jet access? 

• Like 10
13 hours ago, Steph J said:

her anger isn't about morality, or even about defending Arianna; it's about the fact that she hates Raquel and is seizing the chance to go for blood because she thinks the circumstances will allow her to get away with it.

Your entire post gets an A+/Amen from me, but especially this. 

“It’s not about the pasta” got a lot of viewer attention due to hypotheses about pasta being drugs, but it was in fact about the pasta. Lala was so joyful telling James and anyone who would listen that sweet little Raquel (as she was at the time) ordered pasta and they “devoured it” while Raquel watched was truly fucking wicked since she and James both knew Lala had also devoured something else of Raquel’s.. James.

Lala has always hated Raquel. 

• Like 13
8 hours ago, ZettaK said:

I've noticed that James wears boots with some heel in this photo from last year's reunion! He can also pull the lilac/pink colored suit he is wearing. I personally like it.

Yes he can! He’s rocking it! Methinks James grew taller since he joined @ 21, and Sandy loves thick chunky platforms that Rachel started wearing also 😅🤣

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
16 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Since they've been playing all the old episodes I have them way backed up on my DVR and tend to have them playing while I do other things - Kristen claims to be 5'9 - was he taller than her?  (Although her actual claim was "5'9 and gorgeous" so maybe she was exaggerating on both counts 😄)

6 hours ago, Drogo said:

Also, she had no friends, so who’s to say she wouldn’t have done the same with one of her best friend’s boyfriends if opportunity struck aka they had jet access? 

One of the reasons they hated her early on is because she was supposedly telling everyone that Katie was fat and she'd like to sleep with Schwartz 🤷‍♀️

• Like 5
On 5/26/2023 at 4:22 PM, Jaundiced Eye said:

I just watched. Did not see a SINGLE THING that was not broadcast originally. Am I the only one? It's called a "puffed up version," or something, but so far as I could tell, it was EXACTLY the same. What the hell?

I just watched today - the only difference was all of the cursing wasn't bleeped out.

A lot of fuck, fuck, fuck, you fucking pussy, you piece of shit. A lot of below

3DC.gif

• LOL 3
On 5/25/2023 at 11:38 PM, ZettaK said:

Whatever Raquel had in mind backfired.

Guess she also didn't see the repercussions of her filing a restraining order, either.  Yeah, it made it possible for her to avoid Scheana at the reunion but it also means she can't film with the group anymore if Scheana is also present.  And I'll bet the cast makes sure that Scheana's around.  She would be stuck filming with the two weasels of narcissism.

Also Bravo takes a dim view of stars suing one another.  

And I'm seriously questioning the location of that cut on her eye - Scheana didn't push her at her eyebrows.   

• Like 6
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, Carolina Girl said:

Guess she also didn't see the repercussions of her filing a restraining order, either.  Yeah, it made it possible for her to avoid Scheana at the reunion but it also means she can't film with the group anymore if Scheana is also present.  And I'll bet the cast makes sure that Scheana's around.  She would be stuck filming with the two weasels of narcissism.

And I'm seriously questioning the location of that cut on her eye - Scheana didn't push her at her eyebrows.   

I saw an interview Scheana did after the reunion was taped and after the restraining order was dismissed. She couldn't really talk about it publicly until the court threw the case out.

The allegation in the papers Raquel originally filed was that Scheana punched her and she had a bruise under her eye. Scheana said that Raquel without makeup has discoloration under her eyes all the time - so that "bruise" was not a bruise. She said why did Raquel point to a scratch when the papers she filed were for a bruised eye from a punch. Scheana felt the TRO was filed and Raquels camp thought that would excuse her from filming the reunion

Raquel gets the stink eye from me

giphy.gif?w=144

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2

Ronnie and Ben recapping.

[paraphrasing]

as Andy: The problem seemed to be staffing the kitchen. Wouldn’t it have made sense to open Schwartz & Sandy’s anyway, with focus on the bar, and maybe light snacks…?

as Sandoval: Yeah, but, dude, Ariana wasn’t having sex with me.

• LOL 10
(edited)
On 5/27/2023 at 8:03 PM, Carolina Girl said:

I thought the order was temporary and has expired. I think she could still film with Scheana now, just not at the time of the reunion? Not that it really matters, Scheana is pretty irrelevant. I feel the same way about Raquel as most people do, but I have followed several Housewives, this and Southern Charm. If it was a choice between filming next season with Raquel or Sheana, he would be "bye, bye,  Scheana." Andy only cares about the Drama. He isn't sitting around debating whether or not another season would be mentally healthy for Raquel. This Scandal has brought in the highest ratings this show has ever seen. Sandoval and Raquel may be sub human scum to most people but they are the MVP's to Andy.

Edited by chlban
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, chlban said:

I thought the order was temporary and has expired. I think she could still film with Scheana now, just not at the time of the reunion? Not that it really matters, Scheana is pretty irrelevant. I feel the same way about Raquel as most people do, but I have followed several Housewives, this and Southern Charm. If it was a choice between filming next season with Raquel or Sheana, he would be "bye, bye,  Scheana." Andy only cates about the Drama. He isn't sitting around debating whether or not another season would be mentally healthy for Raquel. This Scandal has brought in the highest ratings this show has ever seen. Sandoval and Raquel may be sub human scum to most people but they are the MVP's to Andy.

Yeah, sadly I have to totally agree with you.  Scheana would be kicked to the curb because Andy wants the Scandoval participants on the show.  I hope the viewers turn off the series when it comes back.  

Personally the bitch in me hopes that whenever Sandy Slug and Rachel Roach show up in public with the cameras they hear catcalling from anyone within earshot.  

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
23 hours ago, Carolina Girl said:

The restraining order was temporary. There was a court hearing for the order to become permanent, but Raquel didn't appear (on purpose), so the case was thrown out of court. Raquel was not so stupid after all. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 2
  • LOL 1

I watched the reunion last night finally. In between all the outbursts, Sandavol said that he only slept with Ratchet once? But then it did happen again. I really didn’t understand. Were they banging the whole time or was he saying it was just a bunch of one night stands?
Lala (what a stupid name) and her outrage can go away. She is gross. Katie is also a very unhappy woman who needs to shut up. Ariana is also looking like a bitter thing, She really shouldn’t have let this get to her. You’d have to be on the dumb side to not see that Raquel had the hots for Sandy. Like Andy said, the whole cast was a bunch of cheating pigs humping anything from the show that stood still. Stop with the outrage.

• Sad 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

I watched the reunion last night finally. In between all the outbursts, Sandavol said that he only slept with Ratchet once? But then it did happen again. I really didn’t understand. Were they banging the whole time or was he saying it was just a bunch of one night stands?
Lala (what a stupid name) and her outrage can go away. She is gross. Katie is also a very unhappy woman who needs to shut up. Ariana is also looking like a bitter thing, She really shouldn’t have let this get to her. You’d have to be on the dumb side to not see that Raquel had the hots for Sandy. Like Andy said, the whole cast was a bunch of cheating pigs humping anything from the show that stood still. Stop with the outrage.

They “had a one night stand” that night at the Abbey (the See you next Tuesday after the Vegas trip) in August. Then they “stopped until after Life is Beautiful,” which was mid-September. So basically Sandoval wants credit for showing restraint for a couple of weeks before fucking Rachel on the regular. I tend to think that maybe he was going to claim that other than the “one night stand” in August that they didn’t take it up as a full blown affair until January, which he said to Andy in the 1:1 interview. But then when he realized Schwartz was blowing up his spot by confessing everything he ever knew in order to save his businesses, I think Sandoval probably decided to tell the truth on when they continued basically as soon as filming stopped. But since he had already repeatedly claimed to have stopped after a one-night stand for quite some time, the revelation that he managed to not cheat for 3 weeks or so is almost more insulting because he’s trying to claim some moral ground on which he has no standing.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

Ariana is also looking like a bitter thing, She really shouldn’t have let this get to her.

But why should she stifle her feelings? Raquel and Sandoval apparently couldn't do the same in order to not cheat on her. I think it would "get to" most people in a long-term relationship (plus, people don't have a choice in what "gets to" them, only how they outwardly act in response). There's nothing wrong with being "bitter" about a perfectly normal and valid thing to be bitter about (especially when it's pretty new; she seems to have gotten well past it since the reunion). And, if she was emotionless about it, she'd likely be labeled a psychopath by other online victim/woman-blamers. That said, Tom looked way more bitter to me than Ariana did, haha! 

Edited by TattleTeeny
  • Like 18
  • LOL 2
On 5/27/2023 at 2:25 AM, ZettaK said:

I've noticed that James wears boots with some heel in this photo from last year's reunion!

I also caught in either season one or two - Schwartz caught Sandy having lifts in his shoes, for when "Kristen wears heels."

2 hours ago, JenE4 said:

They “had a one night stand” that night at the Abbey (the See you next Tuesday after the Vegas trip) in August. Then they “stopped until after Life is Beautiful,” which was mid-September.

There was actually something funny with Sandy's language, which I think was on purpose.  He said something like, "There was the first time...then we stopped."  I feel like that ellipses is doing "dipped out" work.

• Like 4
  • LOL 1
On 5/27/2023 at 10:57 PM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Do we think, while Ariana was on the Girls’ Trip, Sandoval, on more than one occasion, failed to give Charlotte her medication, which exacerbated her condition?

No because Charlotte was at the vet. She never went home.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

No because Charlotte was at the vet. She never went home.

But they had that conversation about picking up Charlotte’s medication. Sandoval kept trying to persuade Ariana to pick it up before leaving for the Girls’ Trip. Charlotte was on the bed. No?

• Like 1
6 hours ago, lasu said:

There was actually something funny with Sandy's language, which I think was on purpose.  He said something like, "There was the first time...then we stopped."  I feel like that ellipses is doing "dipped out" work.

It was bizarre. I don't know if the editors spliced some bits out but both Toms came across as though they were saying one night stands don't count. Like they were justifying that the one night stand was not as terrible as having an ongoing affair

One night stands are fine if you are single. Maybe the Toms logic is that Schwartz wasn't "married" to Katie at the time and Sandoval has never married Ariana. So by their logic they are "single"

giphy.gif

• Like 3
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 1
9 hours ago, JenE4 said:

They “had a one night stand” that night at the Abbey (the See you next Tuesday after the Vegas trip) in August. Then they “stopped until after Life is Beautiful,” which was mid-September. So basically Sandoval wants credit for showing restraint for a couple of weeks before fucking Rachel on the regular. I tend to think that maybe he was going to claim that other than the “one night stand” in August that they didn’t take it up as a full blown affair until January, which he said to Andy in the 1:1 interview. But then when he realized Schwartz was blowing up his spot by confessing everything he ever knew in order to save his businesses, I think Sandoval probably decided to tell the truth on when they continued basically as soon as filming stopped. But since he had already repeatedly claimed to have stopped after a one-night stand for quite some time, the revelation that he managed to not cheat for 3 weeks or so is almost more insulting because he’s trying to claim some moral ground on which he has no standing.

Thanks! The “one time” he mentioned had me baffled because one time only happens once. They really need to assign a bullshit interpreter to Sandoval because he is a lying liar. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 8
1 hour ago, Chatty Cake said:

Thanks! The “one time” he mentioned had me baffled because one time only happens once. They really need to assign a bullshit interpreter to Sandoval because he is a lying liar. 

gifa-bullshitometer.gif

• Applause 3
  • LOL 4

Sandoval seems like he’s only just smart enough that he doesn’t totally believe his own lies, but who also thinks that he’s so very clever that everyone else will. And then he gets whiny and pissy when they don’t.

• Like 10
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
16 minutes ago, TattleTeeny said:

Sandoval seems like he’s only just smart enough that he doesn’t totally believe his own lies, but who also thinks that he’s so very clever that everyone else will. And then he gets whiny and pissy when they don’t.

Yep.

• Like 6
13 hours ago, JenE4 said:

I loved when Sandoval said It started in September and then the Village Idiot, and Sandoval's true life partner, said it started in August. I really expected him to say to Schwartz "Dude, I told you, the story is it started in September "

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
12 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

But why should she stifle her feelings? Raquel and Sandoval apparently couldn't do the same in order to not cheat on her. I think it would "get to" most people in a long-term relationship (plus, people don't have a choice in what "gets to" them, only how they outwardly act in response). There's nothing wrong with being "bitter" about a perfectly normal and valid thing to be bitter about (especially when it's pretty new; she seems to have gotten well past it since the reunion). And, if she was emotionless about it, she'd likely be labeled a psychopath by other online victim/woman-blamers. That said, Tom looked way more bitter to me than Ariana did, haha! 

I agree. She is much  more chill about it now. The reunion was a really short time after everything unfolded. Of course she was furious, who wouldn't be? Actually in the final episode I was a bit surprised at how much emotion she showed, since she has always played the "cool girl", but she was either completely devastated or move over Meryl Streep, because that was some acting.

4 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

It was bizarre. I don't know if the editors spliced some bits out but both Toms came across as though they were saying one night stands don't count. Like they were justifying that the one night stand was not as terrible as having an ongoing affair

One night stands are fine if you are single. Maybe the Toms logic is that Schwartz wasn't "married" to Katie at the time and Sandoval has never married Ariana. So by their logic they are "single"

giphy.gif

I definitely think a one night stand is "better" than an ongoing affair. It's still wrong, but you can at least plead that you came to your senses, felt terrible, were drunk, etc. Ongoi

• Like 7
6 minutes ago, chlban said:

I definitely think a one night stand is "better" than an ongoing affair. It's still wrong, but you can at least plead that you came to your senses, felt terrible, were drunk, etc. Ongoi

I agree.

Maybe the Douche Duo are trying to spin this as 1000 one night stands with Raquel

giphy-downsized-large.gif

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 9
15 hours ago, hoodooznoodooz said:

But they had that conversation about picking up Charlotte’s medication. Sandoval kept trying to persuade Ariana to pick it up before leaving for the Girls’ Trip. Charlotte was on the bed. No?

Yes Tom was supposed to pick her up at the vet. But the vet called Ariana that they would have to put her down so Charlotte never went home. Something just happened with my friends dog. She was supposed to pick her up but the seizures did too much damage.

• Sad 2
On 5/25/2023 at 6:32 PM, Carolina Girl said:

The only time it's in the episodes now is if people are going there to drink after an event (like the sandwich shop preview).  And really?  SUR does not strike me as a "happening" place.  PUMP looks like it would be more "with it" and it's right up the street.

These people are either almost 40 or teetering close to it (although I think Lala and James are in their early 30's).  There is nothing entertaining about them.

The only reason I think Jersey Ho'wives survives is because Andy's head is so far up that felon moron Teresa's ass he can't extricate it long enough to hit the "Cancel" button.  

40 going on 4. If these clowns (looking at you in particular, Schwartz and Sandy) didn’t have this show — and the benevolence and patience of Lisa, more to the point — they’d be unknown wastrels scrounging for their next dime. 

They’ve only gotten worse. Long past time for these Peter Pan wannabes to grow up.

This show has run full tilt into a dead end. It should go flame out out on this outrageous season, and be done. I’m not interested in any kind of spinoff — I can’t think of any single cast member with a storyline I’d follow, and really, that’s how it should be. Let them go try to figure shit out on their own now. It’s time. (And don’t do a RHONY and retool it with a whole new bunch of knuckleheads, either, Bravo.)

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
13 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I agree.

Maybe the Douche Duo are trying to spin this as 1000 one night stands with Raquel

giphy-downsized-large.gif

"DOUCHE DUO". Brilliant. May we please steal this? 

• LOL 7
15 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

This. This is why he keeps pulling stuff out of his ass, and why the hole he’s dug for himself is halfway to the center of the earth right now. 

Mr. Smartest Dude In The Room is getting a crash course in HUBRIS. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
3 hours ago, choclatechip45 said:

Yes Tom was supposed to pick her up at the vet. But the vet called Ariana that they would have to put her down so Charlotte never went home. Something just happened with my friends dog. She was supposed to pick her up but the seizures did too much damage.

So glad this wasn't posted Saturday or Sunday when my dog was hospitalized due to what I thought were seizures. Turned out to be something called " Idioptathic Old Dog Vestibular Disease" which, thankfully usually resolves in 72 hours or less!

• Hugs 9
  • Sad 1
8 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

This. This is why he keeps pulling stuff out of his ass, and why the hole he’s dug for himself is halfway to the center of the earth right now. 

Mr. Smartest Dude In The Room is getting a crash course in HUBRIS. 

Yup. Like he's angry that people aren't as stupid as he thinks they are -- "how dare they call me out on my nonsense?!"

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
2 hours ago, TattleTeeny said:

Yup. Like he's angry that people aren't as stupid as he thinks they are -- "how dare they call me out on my nonsense?!"

I think he also tries to gaslight people, too, and he’s a miserable failure at it.

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

I loved it when Sandoval started to cry and James interrupted and told him to pull himself together.  This, coming from James, who cries at every third scene he's in.  Sometimes he's funny and sometimes he's a real ass. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
14 hours ago, Shauna said:

I loved it when Sandoval started to cry and James interrupted and told him to pull himself together.  This, coming from James, who cries at every third scene he's in.  Sometimes he's funny and sometimes he's a real ass. 

Even funnier is how quickly Sandoval regained his composure! 😃

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

I really hope that conversation among Sandoval, Ariana, and Lala comes up at some point, because his flimsy excuses about why he didn’t leave that barbecue  after finding out about Ariana’s grandmother pretty much made it game over at that point. I just want to hear what kind of bullshit he’ll try to spread about that now. (I don’t think this came up in Part I.)

8 hours ago, Drogo said:

Truly he is The Most Extra. 

h4r38.gif

The Mostest with the Extraest. 

Just ask him.

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

Wasn’t it convenient that in Sept 2022, Sandoval decided to admit to the show runner that he and Ariana had not been sharing their true lives instead fabricating only what they wanted people to believe.  It finally dawned on him that this wasn’t fair to the other cast members who were honest about their lives.  Imagine, what a coincidence.  Just B/S.

• Like 5
(edited)

Lisa should not have been on stage during the discussion of the affair. Her sticking up for Sandoval when Lala was speaking truth was cringeworthy. He needs to man up and own this without hiding under Lisa’s skirts, and she should stop enabling him.

Kudos to Lala for putting Lisa in her place. I know Lisa is She Who Must Never Be Questioned, but for once she was out of line. Tom IS a narcissist.

James owned Lisa too, with the spanking comment. His honesty was brutal.

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2