Type keyword(s) to search

S44.E08: Don't Get Cocky, Kid LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

Wasn't a wasted Idol play. They called that one exactly right. But yeah it definitely depended on the Tika 3 sticking to the plan because Yam Yam and company could have easily blown that up by switching their votes to Danny and not telling anyone. But I do think this helps create a more balanced game. No alliance is too comfortable. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
Just now, iMonrey said:

So when Danny played his idol did they stop the cameras and re-arrange the votes so Jeff could pull out all the Frannie votes first?

Jeff has said that when people talk about maybe playing an idol, they arrange the vote so it will be most dramatic in case they do.  But in a way that he could read them in two orders.

• Like 1

I'm sorry that Brandon was voted out because I liked him.  However, it be karma that there is now a female majority left after the savage 6 straight vote out at the beginning.  And all the women left are badasses.

• Like 2
Just now, Carey said:

I don't know or think it'll be enough for Danny going forward, but it'll be interesting to see what's next after that move

Could be that puts him next up for eviction. 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, LadyChatts said:

So did Tika vote with Ratu, knowing that Danny was going to play his idol?  So they can still be good with Ratu?

Basically and yes, they can still be good with Ratu by pretending they didn't know Danny had an idol and would play it for Franny. Because let's face it, Brandon told Danny and company they were voting for Franny. So it's not like anyone had to leak the plan to them.

10 minutes ago, iMonrey said:

So when Danny played his idol did they stop the cameras and re-arrange the votes so Jeff could pull out all the Frannie votes first?

I would guess they just told Jeff to start from Frannie’s side if the idol was played on her.

• Like 1