Type keyword(s) to search

S44.E08: Don't Get Cocky, Kid LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

A war between old tribes risks creating a shift in power. Then, castaways get twisted and caught up in the immunity challenge.

Original airdate 4/19/23

This is your LIVE CHAT thread

Just now, truthaboutluv said:

All this dramatics and let's all remember that Frannie could have saved Matt by simply stepping down once she'd secured immunity for herself. 

She was playing to win. Probably didn’t occur to her to think in all dimensions. She’d rather run first and get targeted by the Blue Koopa Shell rather than hanging back.

• Like 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Heidi, you literally could have, though. All you need to do was get Jaime to vote Lauren, and Matt/Yam Yam would have followed suit.

It sounds like she wants a Ratu out, or maybe she gambled that Lauren was going to use her extra vote and they'd get that out of play.  But why would she not try and get a Ratu out?  She totally could have.

• Like 2

So Tika feels underestimated.  Ratu is confident (maybe a little too much).  Carson thinks it's a good idea for Tika to keep switching from Ratu to Soka and keep them pitted against each other.  Wouldn't this eventually backfire on Tika though, if people think they are playing both sides?

Edited by LadyChatts

This is exactly why I'd be wary of any type of reward of food. I'd be worried of my stomach being unable to handle it after a couple of weeks of little to no food. Of course Carson's sick; most of them should not feel great!

• Like 7
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

This is exactly why I'd be wary of any type of reward of food. I'd be worried of my stomach being unable to handle it after a couple of weeks of little to no food. Of course Carson's sick; most of them should not feel great!

Maybe it’s because he’s physically built himself up prepping for the game?

Just now, Lamb18 said:

I like Carson better because he's a good ally with Carolyn and Yam Yam.

It took me a while to grow to like Carson, but since merge, he's definitely getting there for me. I feel like whatever ego I thought he had at the start, it's died down. 

• Like 3

It took me a while to grow to like Carson, but since merge, he's definitely getting there for me. I feel like whatever ego I thought he had at the start, it's died down. 

Barfing your guts up will do that for you.

• LOL 1
Just now, iMonrey said:

Hww many players do they have to get down to before the show just lets them compete as individuals??

Maybe they are competing as individuals….against their partner in round one?

Just now, mojoween said:

Lagging behind because the people in this house will NOT STOP TALKING.  Like hello?  It’s Survivor night?

Gotta tell them, "Hey!   Survivor is on, I'm mojoween, and that's all you need to know, period!"

• Applause 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

I stopped paying attention to him on SM and I've liked him a lot more since.  I kind of get the vibe he hasn't entirely liked his edit-like, maybe he thought he was going to get more in terms of being this strategic mastermind or creating chaos, but so far he's just been seen as a typical super fan.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, truthaboutluv said:

So it's one Immunity Idol but they're competing in pairs?

There's no anger reaction, so a reply to say I think I hate it will have to do

• Like 1
Just now, Pepper the Cat said:

Are they going to pull a Squid Game and winning pair will compete against each other?

I think they did that last season-was it when Gabler and Cody faced off in that half hour long (not even kidding) challenge?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, mojoween said:

Lagging behind because the people in this house will NOT STOP TALKING.  Like hello?  It’s Survivor night?

Just play a loop of Jeff screaming "COME ON IN!" That'll get them to shut up real quick.

Also completely misquoted someone above so I edited it out lol

• LOL 5
5 minutes ago, Carey said:

Sorry to sound mean, but Frankie sounds worse than people would after a loved one or friend died

You keep calling her Frankie instead of Frannie. Is there a joke I’m missing, or is autocorrect messing with you?

• Like 1
  • Useful 1

Oh, right. The nets. I wonder if Noelle’s leg is still in there.

Just now, Michichick said:

You keep calling her Frankie instead of Frannie. Is there a joke I’m missing, or is autocorrect messing with you?

Autocorrect for me.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3