Type keyword(s) to search

S44.E08: Don't Get Cocky, Kid LIVE CHAT

Whimsy
  • Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Straycat80 said:

Men usually don’t do well with these foot balancing challenges. Lauren might win this one. 

WTG!  Plus, Lauren was sorta an opening target

• Like 1
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

....Lauren has kids?

I was just going to ask that.  

Danny wanted Lauren out, but now needs to shift gears.  He wants a Ratu out (and it might be a good time if they are blindsided so Lauren doesn't use her extra vote).  I'm guessing Ratu will want a Soka out.  And Tika will get to decide who wins this round.

• Like 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

I was just going to ask that.  

Danny wanted Lauren out, but now needs to shift gears.  He wants a Ratu out (and it might be a good time if they are blindsided so Lauren doesn't use her extra vote).  I'm guessing Ratu will want a Soka out.  And Tika will get to decide who wins this round.

Ah, I just looked it up, she's a teacher so that's likely what she meant.

• Useful 1

Danny and Heidi pretend they are cool with voting Frannie.  Heidi and Danny talk, and Heidi thinks that they need to bring Tika in and vote a Ratu.  And Danny is going to play his idol for Frannie?  Hmm, maybe this will be more interesting tonight than I thought!

4 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

I need to pay attention to the bios closer, I thought she was in her 20s.

No big deal.  I thought may have missed a conversation that she couldn't have any kids (I usually focus on gameplay and not too much backstories)

Just now, truthaboutluv said:

Well this vote is shaping up as way too easy. And Brandon should be suspicious of Danny and company so easily agreeing to vote off one of their own.

Especially because they did so somewhat reluctantly.

Why was Danny fine with Carson but not Jam Jam knowing that he has an idol? Danny hadn’t met either of them before they all became one tribe!

Edited by jsm1125
Just now, Lady Calypso said:

Oh, Yam Yam, please don't go tattle to Ratu. That's not gonna go well for you.

At first I didn't care if Danny went tonight or not, but after all this, I hope a Ratu goes.  I think Yam Yam is making a mistake if he goes with them, because they are tight.  Tika may think they are controlling things now, but their little trio may not matter if Ratu gets the upper hand.  

• Like 1
Just now, LadyChatts said:

At first I didn't care if Danny went tonight or not, but after all this, I hope a Ratu goes.  I think Yam Yam is making a mistake if he goes with them, because they are tight.  Tika may think they are controlling things now, but their little trio may not matter if Ratu gets the upper hand.  

Yam Yam doesn't know that Ratu couldn't care less about him and Carolyn and they believe the two owe them something. They're gonna be pissed either way, so why not just get Brandon out and even things out?

• Like 1
Just now, DEL901 said:

Carolyn, of all people, can.  

Who knew at the start of the season she'd be the one?  

1 minute ago, Lady Calypso said:

And yet they still treat her as a joke.

Yeah, Brandon said tonight that she just follows Yam Yam around.  I'm sad for her.  I hope the contestants watching back feel stupid at how well she was playing the game.  Ousted castaways were somewhat impressed with her grasp on things.

• Like 5
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 1