Type keyword(s) to search

S48.E14: Travis Kelce / Kelsea Ballerini

• Start Topic

(edited)

My TV cut out for one second and went to a blue screen during the PDD sketch, when the old lady had the gun.  Almost like a weird censorship thing?!

Okay, here's the full thing.  She just said "You wanna play a game?"  LOL so that couldn't have been censored.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 2
(edited)

Well, no sketches stood out to me tonight as being super funny, unless I'm forgetting something. None bombed, but none were special either.  I thought the host was pretty game, and very funny in the monologue.

My favorite thing was JAJ's spot-on imitation of Michael McDonald. 

The musical guest has a good voice but the songs were not that memorable to me - but again they weren't bad, either. Did they remind anyone else of Taylor Swift, who I think is a better writer?

The Straight Male Friend sketch was good. And I was dying to know how they rigged up all those tears. The least funny sketch of the night for me was Please Don't Destroy.

Edited by JeanJean
  • Like 3
  • LOL 1
(edited)

Sarah Sherman doing her news thing feels like a totally different era now.  It's been so long since she's done this.  Does anyone find it funny that she implies Colin roofies her?  I mean... come on.

It was funny to have James Austin Johnson's character sing like Michael McDonald.  LOL.  Talking about how they have sex results in their kids being different races is really familiar so apparently I've seen a version of this sketch before.

That Stewie Griffin sketch was so weird lol.  The actors were all clearly reading cue cards and yet it was kind of funny.  

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 3
(edited)

Cold Open: It's pretty hard to satirize just how batshit crazy the MyPillow Guy is. JAJ tried his best. The last minute appearance by OJ was pretty funny.

Monologue: Okay, Travis Kelce is pretty charming. But what was up with his jacket? It's like he told the wardrobe department "I just got out of the shower, but I gotta host SNL in ten minutes." The cuts to his brother laughing were fun.

American Girl Store: I was sold a minute in, Travis as a weirdo in a pink suit at the American Girl Store was great. I was crying at how offended the audience was at him insulting the little girl. 

Frankly, nothing will ever top Conan at the American Girl Store, but this came mighty close. 

Please Don't Destroy: "We don't get coffee from little bitch boys." "AGAIN?!" Seeing the boys getting their asses kicked is a recipe for comedy.

Funeral: Welp, wasn't expecting "taxidermy grandma." And then came the voice box and animatronics. This was great and dark. Anyone else think Travis looked like Young John Travolta in this?

Straight Male Friend: I know some people who need this. Nice to see Wing Pit again.

Abby: And now Heidi getting a sketch with Travis all to herself. And getting with Jason Kelce in revenge was perfect. The water effect going crazy really saved the sketch.

WU: Scott Adams lived in Colin's apartment, who knew? Was not expecting literal Dilbert to show up. Michael Longfellow finally got to shine. That wardrobe department is certainly earning another Emmy tonight. The Punky and Mikey segment was awkward, but that means it was probably all genuine. And it was great to see Sarah do a bit again (was this the one cut from last week?)

Alex Murdaugh: Guilty of murder, and guilty of looking like Will Ferrell dressed up as Conan O'Brien. That killed me.

Sucre: JAJ is really good with the Michael McDonald voice. And appreciate seeing Travis playing a Game Gear. Also loved the really dumb explanation to how the three kids were all different races.

Gareth From Hinge: Heidi definitely wrote herself into the sketch. Dying at Bowen's whole getup, and how he really DID look like Stewie. What a weird sketch, that somehow worked because of how weird everyone was.

Too Hot to Handle: Is this a real show? Weird to say, but I was surprised by how short it was. Maybe because the show ran out of time?

Well, I liked this one! Definitely helps that I had zero expectations for this going in, Travis was a really fun host. Jenna Ortega hosts next week.

Edited by Galileo908
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Fairly typical show hosted by an athlete. Kelce is charismatic, but everything was just ok. It kinda felt like they were going through the motions. Update was the highlight. I didn't find the American Doll Cafe sketch funny. Just creepy.

• Like 5
13 minutes ago, JeanJean said:

Well, no sketches stood out to me tonight as being super funny, unless I'm forgetting something. None bombed, but none were special either.  I thought the host was pretty game, and very funny in the monologue.

The musical guest has a good voice but the songs were not that memorable to me - but again they weren't bad, either. Did they remind anyone else of Taylor Swift, who I think is a better writer?

This pretty much sums it up for me.  I thought Travis was really good and seemed into everything.  And the show was...fine.  Nothing fabulous, but nothing awful either.  So that's good, right?

• Like 6
On 2/27/2023 at 10:31 AM, One Imaginary Girl said:

I hope that Jason Kelce makes a surprise appearance since I bet he's the funnier Kelce (which could be my Philadelphia bias showing), but he and his wife just had a baby, so he might not want to be away.  NYC isn't that far away, though, so fingers crossed.

Jason Was There During The Monologue AND Jason Was Even In Sketches ! ! 

• Like 2
6 minutes ago, ebk57 said:

This pretty much sums it up for me.  I thought Travis was really good and seemed into everything.  And the show was...fine.  Nothing fabulous, but nothing awful either.  So that's good, right?

Yeah I expected zero but Travis was surprisingly good at this.  The writing was ok.  Not as horrible as I expected.

• Like 8

I guess they ran long. I didn't get any goodbyes not even like a second. Don't remember that happening before.

I thought it was a little odd he played an ex-felon in multiple sketches. That wasn't necessary. I do agree he was a very good sport.

I thought there might be a Mahomes cameo in the monologue, but I guess he really wasn't interested .

• Like 1

Travis was his usual “Game for anything” self, and I loved that his family was there.  I also have a serious  jones for Jason, so nice to see him involved, esp dropping into the sketch wearing a typical Trav sweater (for those who watch the New Heights podcast: I was yelling “Game Day ready, baby!” at the sight)

“Straight Male Friend” was the best of them.  Especially funny bc there was something of Patrick & Travis’s KC grocery TV ad about it.  And the monologue was fun.  As soon as he mentioned “inspirational speech”, I knew that his “More! More! More!” chant from the Super Bowl was coming.

Chiefs fans will be — and are — crabby bc the show teased an appearance by our center (Creed Humphrey), and now KC Twitter is lit up with speculation that he was just a backup in case Jason couldn’t make it.

Most of this was complete garbage, though.  I can see I haven’t missed anything since the 90s.

• Like 1
(edited)

as mentioned, a solid middle of the road show, nothing terrible nothing great. The straight male friend was the best part with the american girl sketch being the best live bit. WU still kills.

Edited by MrWhyt
  • Like 6
38 minutes ago, Galileo908 said:

Cold Open: It's pretty hard to satirize just how batshit crazy the MyPillow Guy is. JAJ tried his best. The last minute appearance by OJ was pretty funny.

Monologue: Okay, Travis Kelce is pretty charming. But what was up with his jacket? It's like he told the wardrobe department "I just got out of the shower, but I gotta host SNL in ten minutes." The cuts to his brother laughing were fun.

American Girl Store: I was sold a minute in, Travis as a weirdo in a pink suit at the American Girl Store was great. I was crying at how offended the audience was at him insulting the little girl. 

Frankly, nothing will ever top Conan at the American Girl Store, but this came mighty close. 

Please Don't Destroy: "We don't get coffee from little bitch boys." "AGAIN?!" Seeing the boys getting their asses kicked is a recipe for comedy.

Funeral: Welp, wasn't expecting "taxidermy grandma." And then came the voice box and animatronics. This was great and dark. Anyone else think Travis looked like Young John Travolta in this?

Straight Male Friend: I know some people who need this. Nice to see Wing Pit again.

Abby: And now Heidi getting a sketch with Travis all to herself. And getting with Jason Kelce in revenge was perfect. The water effect going crazy really saved the sketch.

WU: Scott Adams lived in Colin's apartment, who knew? Was not expecting literal Dilbert to show up. Michael Longfellow finally got to shine. That wardrobe department is certainly earning another Emmy tonight. The Punky and Mikey segment was awkward, but that means it was probably all genuine. And it was great to see Sarah do a bit again (was this the one cut from last week?)

Alex Murdaugh: Guilty of murder, and guilty of looking like Will Ferrell dressed up as Conan O'Brien. That killed me.

Sucre: JAJ is really good with the Michael McDonald voice. And appreciate seeing Travis playing a Game Gear. Also loved the really dumb explanation to how the three kids were all different races.

Gareth From Hinge: Heidi definitely wrote herself into the sketch. Dying at Bowen's whole getup, and how he really DID look like Stewie. What a weird sketch, that somehow worked because of how weird everyone was.

Too Hot to Handle: Is this a real show? Weird to say, but I was surprised by how short it was. Maybe because the show ran out of time?

Well, this was pretty good! Definitely helps that I had zero expectations for this one, Travis was a really fun host. Jenna Ortega hosts next week.

I Thought This Was A Good Show ! I Wish They Would Only Do Tears With Water Even From The Eyes ! Just As Long As They Do NOT Do Eye Balls ! Just As Long As There Is NO Blood OR Vomit OR Any Thing Else That Grosses Me Out ! 

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, voiceover said:

Chiefs fans will be — and are — crabby bc the show teased an appearance by our center (Creed Humphrey), and now KC Twitter is lit up with speculation that he was just a backup in case Jason couldn’t make it.

He’s in the cut for time sketch that @Galileo908 posted 

• Like 2
31 minutes ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Yeah I expected zero but Travis was surprisingly good at this.  The writing was ok.  Not as horrible as I expected.

Did You Expect The Show To Be Horrible Because You Think IT Usually Is OR Because The Host Was An Athlete ? ? 

26 minutes ago, vb68 said:

guess they ran long. I didn't get any goodbyes not even like a second. Don't remember that happening before.

I got the beginning of goodbyes which continued on the Saturday Night Live rerun that airs immediately afterward on the West Coast. So I guess the regular show ran long and they just carried a minute of goodbyes over into the rerun.

I liked the show but would appreciate less of Sarah who can't act at all and won't modulate her voice for a second and the last Too Hot to Handle sketch. Straight Male Friend was great! I had a straight male friend tell me once that he liked me because we could not see each other for five years and pick up a conversation like it was just yesterday. He said he didn't know any other girls who would do that.  That's when I realized it was a thing.

• Useful 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
16 minutes ago, Galileo908 said:

Looks like Travis got his own United Way sketch that got cut for time: 

Just came in to post this; found it on Creed Humphrey’s Twitter feed.  
Jason was there too!!  What a shame they cut it — funnier than most of what made it to air.

@opus You beat me to it! 😉

Edited by voiceover
  • Like 1
35 minutes ago, voiceover said:

Travis was his usual “Game for anything” self, and I loved that his family was there.  I also have a serious  jones for Jason, so nice to see him involved, esp dropping into the sketch wearing a typical Trav sweater (for those who watch the New Heights podcast: I was yelling “Game Day ready, baby!” at the sight)

“Straight Male Friend” was the best of them.  Especially funny bc there was something of Patrick & Travis’s KC grocery TV ad about it.  And the monologue was fun.  As soon as he mentioned “inspirational speech”, I knew that his “More! More! More!” chant from the Super Bowl was coming.

Most of this was complete garbage, though.  I can see I haven’t missed anything since the 90s.

Is That Because Some Body From Kansas City Hosted Instead OF Philadelphia OR Is IT Because IT Was That Bad With The Sketches ? ? Also, Rachel And Amy And A Little Bit OF Tina Was Good In The Early 2000's ! Also, Jason And Bill Hader And Bobby Were Good In The 2010 Era ! ! ! ! ! Also, Beck And Cecily And Kate With The Alien Sketch And Maybe Aidy Was Also Good ! ! ! ! 

(edited)

This was one of the best episodes featuring a sportsball star that I've ever seen (Michael Jordan doing Stuart Smalley is always the absolute best).  And it's definitely the highlight of this season so far -- who knew this meathead football guy would be so damn good at sketch comedy?

Holy crap!  Why did they cut that?  That's probably funnier than anything they actually aired tonight.

Edited by Demian
  • Like 7
5 hours ago, Galileo908 said:

I am watching the show on YouTube this morning, and I thought that this one was the winner of my watch.  I was shocked coming here and seeing that they cut it.  You may be eligible for assistance of you’ve “ever traveled to see a John Mulaney show.”  Lol.

I found Mikey and Punkie’s WU bit quite cute.  You can tell that Mikey is really genuinely tickled by this.  It kind of reminded me of the “mom celebrity translator” sketch that they did ages and ages ago.  My mom used to do the same thing with celeb names, so maybe that is why the premise amuses me, too.

• Like 4

When I saw who the host was, I expected the worst (just because he’s a sports guy, nothing specific to him) so I was pleasantly surprised. 

It was nice that he name checked his fave SNL era in the monologue, and it showed in his performance. He played that American Girl doll sketch EXACTLY like Will Ferrell would’ve played it.

• Like 6

For those unfamiliar, YrChiefsFan is here to explain Travis’s imitation of Patrick Mahomes during the monologue:

1.  It’s a stellar one of his bff, though he claims Coach Reid does it the best, and

2. After doing Pat doing his sideline mantra (“More! More! More!”), Travis says (as Pat), “Do it, Kels! Do it!”  This is what Mahomes yelled before the snap, before the throw to Travis that set up the game-tying field goal in the famous “13 seconds” drive of the 2022 divisional round of the playoffs (spoiler alert: we won in overtime).

<exhales>  Apologies for that geeked-out sportsball update.

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
11 hours ago, JeanJean said:

*raises hand* Ding ding! She was fine. Her songs sounded like a typical mopey, plaintive musical montage played over a medical drama during a death or breakup scene. Nobody does breakup lyrics like TayTay, though. 

I generally like SNL hosts who are kind of fish out of water - their enthusiasm and awkwardness make for a nicely upbeat and funny vibe and a generally enjoyable show.

Shocked to find myself laughing at the PDD video. 

Not shocked that another lame WU character went on for waaaaay too long. Dilbert never needs to happen again. I thought Punkie and Mikey were great as themselves though. I mix up names of songs and people all the time, so that could have been me up there!

I still like Sarah Sherman, though I get how she could definitely be grating to others.

Ego and Bowen are priceless additions to any skit. 

• Like 6
(edited)
12 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

It was funny to have James Austin Johnson's character sing like Michael McDonald.  LOL.  Talking about how they have sex results in their kids being different races is really familiar so apparently I've seen a version of this sketch before.

That whole sketch was familiar to me, too. I think perhaps it was described in one of those dress rehearsal summaries that get posted here sometimes, but got cut from the episode in question?

Edited to add:

Found it. It was posted by @PeteMartellin the Pedro Pascal thread (it's the second sketch listed in the "cut sketches" section):

Edited by tracyscott76
(edited)
15 hours ago, JeanJean said:

That was so good. Then when Ego started in, I wondered if she was doing an impression of another singer who had dueted with McDonald. I guess not.

15 hours ago, Ms Blue Jay said:

Sarah Sherman doing her news thing feels like a totally different era now.  It's been so long since she's done this.  Does anyone find it funny that she implies Colin roofies her?  I mean... come on.

I don't think any of her Colin jokes are funny. She deliberately misquotes Colin to make him sound like a racist or misogynist or whatever, and it just annoys me. I couldn't wait for her segment to end.

15 hours ago, Galileo908 said:

Thanks so much for posting this. It's still hilarious after all these years. His remote bits make me cry with laughter.

Yeah, that was a perfect description.

9 hours ago, Peace 47 said:

I found Mikey and Punkie’s WU bit quite cute.  You can tell that Mikey is really genuinely tickled by this. 

I think this was really cute, too. The mixed up names was ok, but I loved seeing Mikey and Punkie interact. They're obviously very fond of each other.

As someone else mentioned, that was a weird jacket that Travis wore in the monologue. It looked like a couple of extra sleeves were hanging down the front. For a while I thought he was going to take off the jacket or do something else to reveal why it looked weird. Kind of like when Keke Palmer revealed she was pregnant.

The American Girl sketch was so so. Travis was pretty good in it. But what a terrible ending.

In the Please Don't Destroy video, I got big laughs when the first two guys were knocked out.

I didn't think the funeral sketch was funny.

Straight Male Friend was good.

The running-into-an-ex sketch was mediocre. Before Heidi's tears started flowing, I was sort of focused on her hair. I thought it was very pretty. I guess the device for the tears was hidden in the hair. 

Boy, that Dilbert appearance was terrible. I'm not a fan of Michael Longfellow, but maybe it went off the rails when he somehow screwed up saying "memo." I don't know if his voice got caught, like in a middle of a cough or whatever, but you couldn't understand what he said, which is why the audience did not respond to the joke. It went downhill from there.

Loved the lyric in the parents singing sketch, "... he’s a felon. He explored my whole body like  Magellan…"

The sketch with Bowen as the stood-up date was pretty darn good, all because Bowen was so funny. Talking to himself in the mirror about not killing the couple. Very weird sketch.

Too Hot to Handle was ... not much. I was rather distracted by the accents everyone was attempting to do. I fear that this was supposed to be setup for a recurring Chloe character.

I don't follow much football so I didn't know Travis (or his brother, for that matter). But Travis did pretty good. He also is extremely cute when he's smiling.

Edited by peeayebee
  • Like 3
(edited)
8 minutes ago, peeayebee said:

I don't think any of her Colin jokes are funny. She deliberately misquotes Colin to make him sound like a racist or misogynist or whatever, and it just annoys me. I couldn't wait for her segment to end.

I think in theory I like the idea of satirizing a handsome white straight guy like that.  I get what she's going for.  But....... I don't know.  I don't think she's managed to keep it fresh.  It gets way too absurd.  

For example, I definitely think there were or are shows where women have to weigh in.  Remember the 90s, when almost every star of a 90s show was practically anorexic.  So I like the idea of satirizing that.  But I don't know if she's making it work.

Edited by Ms Blue Jay
  • Like 2

Huh, I thought it was pronounced to rhyme with "else."

Okay, he did much better with the opening monologue than I expected. But I was distracted by the foine. (He seems to have put on some weight since the Big Game. His face looked fuller. )

Was that a Patrick Mahomes American Girl Doll? Hah!

Skits involving mishaps with guns? Still too soon, SNL

Travis can't dance tho.

Meh on the live Dilbert in WU. No part of that story is funny AFAIC.

The premise of Punkie and Mikey's bit in WU has been a running joke on Abbott Elementary. Stealing from the best at least.

A sketch on bragging about getting cucked. Don't mean to kink shame but ehhh. However, around the time of the Big Game I did hear some guy make a joke about how he'd let his wife sleep with Travis if he could watch. Way to be timely, SNL.

Didn't care for the last two sketches but overall I thought Travis did a pretty good job. He can come back to host again the next time his team wins the Superb Owl.

6 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Meh on the live Dilbert in WU. No part of that story is funny AFAIC.

The premise of Punkie and Mikey's bit in WU has been a running joke on Abbott Elementary. Stealing from the best at least.

That was probably why I liked the Dilbert commentary - they didn't seem to be trying for funny, just weird and incredibly disturbing.

The Punkie and Mikey commentary I liked (along with the straight male friend sketch these were the only parts of this episode I got much out of) because it reminded me of the gentler personality-based humor we got for cast members years ago. Apparently it is based on how Punkie does act - on one of the podcasts they said Punkie was asked what she thought about working with Will Forte, and she said something like, "That old dude was weird but he was nice." They realized she meant Willem Dafoe.

• Like 1
On 3/5/2023 at 3:52 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

I think in theory I like the idea of satirizing a handsome white straight guy like that.  I get what she's going for.  But....... I don't know.  I don't think she's managed to keep it fresh.  It gets way too absurd.  

For example, I definitely think there were or are shows where women have to weigh in.  Remember the 90s, when almost every star of a 90s show was practically anorexic.  So I like the idea of satirizing that.  But I don't know if she's making it work.

You Don't Want Sarah To Make Colin Seem Like A Racist ! Do You Get Upset IF Michael Che Makes Colin Seem Like A Racist ? OF Course, Michael Isn't White, But,Sarah Is Jewish ! ! 

On 3/5/2023 at 1:00 AM, Galileo908 said:

Thanks to Last Week Tonight, it's come to my attention that the OJ reference wasn't random at all. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 2
On 3/5/2023 at 12:54 PM, potatoradio said:

I generally like SNL hosts who are kind of fish out of water - their enthusiasm and awkwardness make for a nicely upbeat and funny vibe and a generally enjoyable show.

And Travis was in a lot of skits, and did all of them well.

On 3/5/2023 at 4:45 PM, peeayebee said:

Boy, that Dilbert appearance was terrible. I'm not a fan of Michael Longfellow, but maybe it went off the rails when he somehow screwed up saying "memo." I don't know if his voice got caught, like in a middle of a cough or whatever, but you couldn't understand what he said, which is why the audience did not respond to the joke. It went downhill from there.

It was truly awful.

• Like 2
(edited)
On 3/5/2023 at 4:45 PM, peeayebee said:

I assumed - no idea if I'm right or not - that "memo" joke was supposed to be bad, as the character was meant to be hacky and not funny (like at the end when he added on the whole "don't talk to me before I've had my coffee" after pledging to fight in a race war).

Edited by Pete Martell

I don’t think we can fault the Dilbert Impression for being hacky and unfunny when the comic itself is hacky and unfunny (memos! This could’ve been an email!  Bosses, am I right?  Like these have all been actual Dilbert premises) — I thought that was the gag, it just didn’t go over well because who actually reads Dilbert these days?

On 3/5/2023 at 4:37 PM, Joimiaroxeu said:

A sketch on bragging about getting cucked. Don't mean to kink shame but ehhh.

1) Abbott’s best running gag this week (taking someone to Bonetown…a ribs joint) was stolen wholesale from Happy Endings.  So I’m fine with an SNL lift.

2) Wasn’t that the premise of ScarJo’s ‘I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus’ skit? 

I do wonder how the multiple Jason Kelce appearances would’ve played to all the non-football loving fans if he hadn’t appeared in the monologue.  Like, if I had just watched skits individually on YouTube (I don’t have peacock anymore…), I would’ve had no clue who he was in that ex-girlfriend sketch.

I am once again begging the show to stop Sarah Sherman‘s appearances on WU.  I don’t think it’s quote-unquote “satirizing” anything, I think it’s just talking sh*t about Colin for two minutes. 

I can’t find the source but I read somewhere that the SNL crew actually really likes when athletes host because they know how to be, for lack of a better term, “team players.”  He was no JJ Watt (the Porno Pizza sketch and the Sex Talk sketch still crack me up.)  But he did an admirable job - he seemed game for anything, which is really one of the best qualities a host can have.  

Saying that, of *course* they cut the best sketch.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Lethallyfab said:

I do wonder how the multiple Jason Kelce appearances would’ve played to all the non-football loving fans if he hadn’t appeared in the monologue.

Speaking as someone who never heard of either brother or could pick them out of a lineup, I would have wondered who this random bearded guy was. So, yeah, he needed to be introduced in the monologue if he was going to appear in subsequent sketches.

• Like 1
On 2/27/2023 at 10:31 AM, One Imaginary Girl said:

I hope that Jason Kelce makes a surprise appearance since I bet he's the funnier Kelce (which could be my Philadelphia bias showing), but he and his wife just had a baby, so he might not want to be away.  NYC isn't that far away, though, so fingers crossed.

You Got Your Wish ! His Brother DID Show Up In The Audience AND In Sketches And The Closing Good Byes ! ! ! 

On 3/4/2023 at 11:56 PM, JeanJean said:

The Straight Male Friend sketch was good. And I was dying to know how they rigged up all those tears. The least funny sketch of the night for me was Please Don't Destroy.

I Usually Do Not Care For The Please Don't Destroy, But, I Was Watching That Defense Class And I Was Watching That Old Lady ! I Think This One Was One OF Their Better Sketches ! ! 

On 3/4/2023 at 11:59 PM, Ms Blue Jay said:

That Stewie Griffin sketch was so weird lol.  The actors were all clearly reading cue cards and yet it was kind of funny.  

Ms Blue Jay, I Think They ALL Make Fun OF Colin Because He Is Handsome And TOO Perfect ! Pete is From Staten Island And So Is Colin ! Cecily Is Jeanne Piro So She Spills The Wine On Colin ! Michael Che Has The Joke Swap And Makes Remarks About Colin! SO, Sarah Says VERY OFFENSIVE Things About Colin ! 

On 3/5/2023 at 12:02 AM, xls said:

FFS i have no idea who ether one of them is🙄

Her last name sounds like something a little kid made up, is it real?

The Host IS A Foot Ball Player And He Plays With Kansas City ! The Host Was In The Super Bowl ! The Other One That Is His Brother Also Is A Foot Ball Player And He Plays With Philadelphia ! The Host's Brother Also Played In The Super Bowl ! That is The Musical Guest ! 

• Like 1
On 3/5/2023 at 12:56 AM, JeanJean said:

It's like you could see the future or something... 😉😄

• LOL 1