Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E06: Weight Women Can't Jump

• Start Topic

I never thought I would say this but I agreed with Meghan about her wedding.  They were riding her pretty hard about it.  Even that fit farm total stranger was a little too involved in Meghan's wedding plans.  If I was her I would say, "Unless you're paying for my wedding then stfu about it."  But I guess Tina is the only one who should have a say because she needs to know when Meghan and John are going to GTFOO their house and the sooner the better. 

Edited by swankie
Punctuation
  • Like 8
  • Applause 1
14 hours ago, MsVixen said:

Vannessa has a waist line!  Impressive!!!  I really hope that she loses enough weight to get skin removal surgery (which I hope would be televised).

I hope so too. She is kind of a changed person. I want to see the skin removal because she will look great.

• Like 8
On 2/8/2023 at 9:39 PM, Suzywriter said:

I have never seen a figure like hers!

She reminds me of an old-fashioned spinning top.  https://www.amazon.com/Mini-Tin-Top-Sold-Individually/dp/B0014ZA6F4/ref=asc_df_B0014ZA6F4/?tag=hyprod-20&linkCode=df0&hvadid=198057019652&hvpos=&hvnetw=g&hvrand=11966554054170339953&hvpone=&hvptwo=&hvqmt=&hvdev=c&hvdvcmdl=&hvlocint=&hvlocphy=9019673&hvtargid=pla-379661047888&psc=1

I agree that Vannessa will look quite slender when she can have skin surgery.  I hope she makes it.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
On 2/9/2023 at 10:44 PM, MrBuhBye said:

Right she tells Proctor she wants to lose weight and he recommends this place.  Did she think the calories would melt off while she lounged on the patio?

Coke Zero is much closer to the real thing.

I've tried the new Pepsi Max, and it's definitely better than the old stuff.  I've often wondered why it's so difficult to get diet colas right when I like Sunkist Zero and gingerale zero better than the sugared stuff.

• Like 4
21 hours ago, swankie said:

I never thought I would say this but I agreed with Meghan about her wedding.  They were riding her pretty hard about it.  Even that fit farm total stranger was a little too involved in Meghan's wedding plans.  If I was her I would say, "Unless you're paying for my wedding then stfu about it."  But I guess Tina is the only one who should have a say because she needs to know when Meghan and John are going to GTFOO their house and the sooner the better. 

Something tells me Tina's gonna be on the hook for Meghan's wedding - I can see it now.

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

When the wind was blowing, it looks like Meghan has bald patches. Is she doing the stress habit of pulling out hair?

12 hours ago, sagittarius sue said:

I've tried the new Pepsi Max, and it's definitely better than the old stuff.  I've often wondered why it's so difficult to get diet colas right when I like Sunkist Zero and gingerale zero better than the sugared stuff.

You are being kind by saying "sugared" because it is corn syrup. It tastes better without it.

Edited by nokat
  • Like 3
On 2/10/2023 at 9:49 PM, swankie said:

But I guess Tina is the only one who should have a say because she needs to know when Meghan and John are going to GTFOO their house and the sooner the better. 

These ladies have all been earning thousands per episode for sometime now. It begs the question why Meghan doesn't have her own place and why Vannessa doesn't get her missing tooth fixed. I think it must be a producer-driven/story-line issue rather than a money issue.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Kenzie said:

These ladies have all been earning thousands per episode for sometime now. It begs the question why Meghan doesn't have her own place and why Vannessa doesn't get her missing tooth fixed. I think it must be a producer-driven/story-line issue rather than a money issue.

You are all logical, and this show does not want that. If Vannessa got that tooth fixed or cut her snaggly hair, would we watch?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
5 hours ago, nokat said:

You are all logical, and this show does not want that. If Vannessa got that tooth fixed or cut her snaggly hair, would we watch?

Yes, I would.  Because Vanessa is improving her life and we see so little of that.  She saw an opportunity and she took advantage of it.  She did not squander it.

Edited by Kid
  • Like 5
  • Love 4
15 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

They could be blowing the money.  Meghan is a hoarder so she could be compulsively shopping online.

Definitely this. She could move out of Tina's basement.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

I heard Tina tell her husband that she's known Meghan since she was 13 years old.  Listen, I'm OLD and I have a couple of friends I've known since we were BROWNIES together, and never, never, NEVER have I EVER THOUGHT that living with them was an OPTION.

I'd rather go live in a shelter than do that.  Fortunately, I've never had to THINK about something like that but that's because....  I WORK!

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
20 hours ago, MrBuhBye said:

They could be blowing the money.  Meghan is a hoarder so she could be compulsively shopping online.

With Meghan's hoarding compulsion, I wouldn't be surprised if things have amped up in that regard in direct relation to the stress in her life from the dieting/not-dieting, moving, filming, etc.  But yeah, it's gotta be producer driven to keep them living together.  Why else would they be doing it?  I think her friends have a low opinion of her fiance and are low key encouraging her to see what they see - he's a dead weight loser. 

I feel bad for Vanessa's son, but she can't force him, and she should know that much from her own experience.  He needs to have his own wake-up call and decide for himself.  Vanessa is doing the best she can by setting a good example. 

• Like 6
On 2/12/2023 at 3:23 AM, nokat said:

When the wind was blowing, it looks like Meghan has bald patches. Is she doing the stress habit of pulling out hair?

Noticed that too. Had a friend who had gastric bypass. One of the possible side effects is hair thinning/loss due to vitamin absorption problems. It was really noticeable on Meghan. 

• Like 7
On 2/12/2023 at 3:30 AM, Kenzie said:

I doubt the ladies are earning thousands an episode. Remember this is only the second season, and we are half way through. They may have only gotten a few thousand each for season 1 (and the surgery if they qualified) and some money now. Tina and Vanessa have children to support- if they were smart the probably put that money away or towards debt. Megan and John do need to get out of Tina’s basement though. 

23 hours ago, goofygirl said:

I heard Tina tell her husband that she's known Meghan since she was 13 years old.  Listen, I'm OLD and I have a couple of friends I've known since we were BROWNIES together, and never, never, NEVER have I EVER THOUGHT that living with them was an OPTION.

I'd rather go live in a shelter than do that.  Fortunately, I've never had to THINK about something like that but that's because....  I WORK!

My oldest friend in the world (we met in kindergarten) Iived with me for 10months when she was in between jobs in 2018. Her father is dead and her mother is a jerk (chose the step father over her), she’s an only child, I told her “if I have a roof, you have a roof”- it was ROUGH but I don’t regret it at all. However my new rule is 60 days and then you have to start contributing financially. And no way in HELL could she have brought a grown ass man in my house. Helping out someone in need is one thing, mooching is another. 

• Like 9
  • Hugs 1
On 2/11/2023 at 10:26 PM, goofygirl said:

Something tells me Tina's gonna be on the hook for Meghan's wedding - I can see it now.

I hate to see people who let themselves be used by other people.  Tina needs to grow a pair and stop being a doormat to not only Meghan and John, but her family as well.  Her children behaved atrociously in that hotel.  I have no doubt they act that way at home.  There comes a time when you just have to put your foot down and let them know you're not going to put up with their shit anymore.  Just do it! 

• Like 6
7 hours ago, Scarlett45 said:

I doubt the ladies are earning thousands an episode. Remember this is only the second season, and we are half way through. They may have only gotten a few thousand each for season 1 (and the surgery if they qualified) and some money now. Tina and Vanessa have children to support- if they were smart the probably put that money away or towards debt. Megan and John do need to get out of Tina’s basement though. 

My oldest friend in the world (we met in kindergarten) Iived with me for 10months when she was in between jobs in 2018. Her father is dead and her mother is a jerk (chose the step father over her), she’s an only child, I told her “if I have a roof, you have a roof”- it was ROUGH but I don’t regret it at all. However my new rule is 60 days and then you have to start contributing financially. And no way in HELL could she have brought a grown ass man in my house. Helping out someone in need is one thing, mooching is another. 

I briefly lived with my mother and I paid rent. I also did a lot of cleaning and cooking. I can't imagine being a lump and not contributing.

• Like 5
2 hours ago, swankie said:

I hate to see people who let themselves be used by other people.  Tina needs to grow a pair and stop being a doormat to not only Meghan and John, but her family as well.  Her children behaved atrociously in that hotel.  I have no doubt they act that way at home.  There comes a time when you just have to put your foot down and let them know you're not going to put up with their shit anymore.  Just do it! 

You said it so well. No is a word.I hate to see her used like she is.

• Like 5
11 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Go Vanessa go; she has really been disciplined. I cannot wait until she can get skin removal.

That spin class made my tits hurt just watching. Y’all please invest in some quality bras!

I'm not near the size of these women, but a quality bra that fits. 

• Like 3
On 2/12/2023 at 12:26 PM, MrBuhBye said:

They could be blowing the money.  Meghan is a hoarder so she could be compulsively shopping online

Meghan is spoiled & likes to be taken care of, like a child, no responsibilities. Tina treats her like a child, taking her by the hand when she goes into hysterics because the Dr. called her out, really Tina?  Never had a job from what I can tell.  Also like a child, she blows all her extra money on crap. 

• Like 6
17 hours ago, swankie said:

I feel like a lot of the children’s behavior (excluding Meghan’s) was encouraged by the producers. 

• Like 6
On 2/12/2023 at 4:30 AM, Kenzie said:

why Vannessa doesn't get her missing tooth fixed.

TLC seems to love to show us dental procedures. Who can forget the Silva Twins getting their teeth filed down to little nubs and their new chicklet veneers. Some dentist out there would love the free advertising and they could make a whole episode about that, like they did with Tammy Slaton and Angela Deem. Angela followed through with the treatment plan, Tammy didn't. 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1
24 minutes ago, magemaud said:
On 2/12/2023 at 1:30 AM, Kenzie said:

why Vannessa doesn't get her missing tooth fixed.

TLC seems to love to show us dental procedures. Who can forget the Silva Twins getting their teeth filed down to little nubs and their new chicklet veneers. Some dentist out there would love the free advertising and they could make a whole episode about that,

I totally agree. They could focus on the benefit of losing weight and how that translates into better self care. She can now get around better and fit into a dentist's chair, two things that probably led to her not dealing with the loss of that tooth. 

• Like 2