Type keyword(s) to search

S05.E11: Black Card Energy

• Start Topic

Larsa still going on that Nicole said she didn’t know who she was and telling ANY friend that will listen.. IT doesn’t matter you are at the top 1% of only fan’s account that doesn’t make you someone important you make videos of you rubbing your feet for men to jerk off for you arnt curing cancer LET IT GO. 

• Like 8
  • Applause 9

Why was Alexia more mad that the guy wasn’t married? So it’s his fault for you not scrolling down to the bottom of the page and he is the asshole for bringing proof to your face that he was in fact NOT married? This woman is so full of shit 

• Like 19
  • Applause 4

I just can't with Lenny. I am sure that he is doing everything to give MORE money to Lisa and make her as happy as he can. Oldest trick in the book. I listened to the Bravo Docket podcast about Lisa and Lenny and the prenup that she signed is so favorable to Lenny it's a joke. I can't believe she signed it. I hope the judge can throw it out or amend it.

He talks to her like she's garbage.

I loved the black card flex, but I loved more Marysol's telenovella re-creation even more. I laughed so hard.

Nicole is earning her Mojito this year.

These ladies need to learn humility and when to say, sorry, I fucked up. It's not a good look to double down even when you know you are lying.

• Like 15
  • Applause 1
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Why was Alexia more mad that the guy wasn’t married? So it’s his fault for you not scrolling down to the bottom of the page and he is the asshole for bringing proof to your face that he was in fact NOT married? This woman is so full of shit 

Alexia telling the guy that he is talking to a woman so he needs to respect her. Your gender has nothing to do with this, you were telling lies about him and he had every right to come at you.

My little foggy brain thinks this isn’t the first time she’s pulled the “woman” card, but I could be mistaking her for someone else.

Alexia is the one totally in the wrong. 
Was the guy kind of a jerk, sure but so what.

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
  • Love 5
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Why was Alexia more mad that the guy wasn’t married?

Alexia was mad because it is now an incontrovertible fact that she was wrong😀 Alexia doesn't like to be wrong.  (Gotta give her points, though, for immediately shifting the focus of the catfight to, "He was disrespecting me.")

Also gotta say Nicole and Werewolf Lawyer Fiance's engagement party is the only Real Ho'Wife party I have ever wished I could have whinged an invitation to.  So stylish and elegant!

Okay!  On to Alexia's luncheon cum family law seminar.  (That'll teach those married lawyers to try to burnish their family law brand courtesy of the Real Ho'Wives! Though they did end up offering some salient insights.)

My ❤️LUV❤️ for Nicole just grows and grows!  Not only does she give the best parties, she is also the absolute best at dramatic gestures!!!  How much do I love her flashing of the black AMEX card (which I must say I was unaware was still a status item.) Best quote from any Real Ho'Wives franchise ev-ah:  When I'm with you, I feel like somebody should be reading me my Miranda rights!"

I waffle on the Lisa thing.  Like, true, Lennie is behaving like a jerk, and one cannot help but think that ladies who lunch in Miami might have second thoughts about entrusting mammary enhancement to a jerk.  On the other hand, Lisa seemed so entirely into infantilizing Lennie in his scenes before he officially left her, and nobody likes to be infantilized.

Oh, yeah—in a couple of Marisol's talking heads, she had this... thing on the middle fingers of her right hand.  It...glittered.  What the hell was that? 

Edited by Maximona
  • Like 9
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
5 hours ago, Stats Queen said:

Alexia telling the guy that he is talking to a woman so he needs to respect her. Your gender has nothing to do with this, you were telling lies about him and he had every right to come at you.

My little foggy brain thinks this isn’t the first time she’s pulled the “woman” card, but I could be mistaking her for someone else.

Alexia is the one totally in the wrong. 
Was the guy kind of a jerk, sure but so what.

It's always the most aggressive women who pull the I'm just a wallflower girl card. 

Larsa is a beautiful woman, but I'm still surprised by how well she does on OF. She said she doesn't even take off her clothes, only sexy stuff. Guys are really spending money just to see her feet or lingerie pics? Have they heard of the good ole google? 

Nicole is one of my favorite Housewives. 

Lisa's kids are so, so cute. I hope they'll be okay. 

Adriana has grown on me. 

Edited by RealHousewife
  • Like 8
  • Love 1

And of course Alexia cannot admit that she wrong. She's annoying. I did crack up at Frankie walking out during all the yelling.

So Nicole had a relationship with a fellow resident when she was separated turned into she slept with every Dr in the hospital by Larsa. If that was indeed the rumor that Larsa heard, then she turned it into something it wasn't. I'm on Nicole's side. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
27 minutes ago, MaggieG said:

And of course Alexia cannot admit that she wrong. She's annoying. I did crack up at Frankie walking out during all the yelling.

So Nicole had a relationship with a fellow resident when she was separated turned into she slept with every Dr in the hospital by Larsa. If that was indeed the rumor that Larsa heard, then she turned it into something it wasn't. I'm on Nicole's side. 

Same. Even if there were no way it could hurt her as a doctor, that is still a MALICIOUS rumor to spread. 😉

• Like 12
  • LOL 2
16 hours ago, RealHousewife said:

Same. Even if there were no way it could hurt her as a doctor, that is still a MALICIOUS rumor to spread. 😉

Oh this is Real HW, rumors about infidelity are par for the course. Nicole reminds me of Meredith on that other show, pissed off that she can’t control the narrative of her life. That’s not how it works. 

I did chuckle a little when the stupid “proof” was provided, that Nicole’s story suddenly became “oh yea, there was that one time that I slept with the other doctor yadda yadda”. Totally blown out of proportion of course, but a far cry from “Why, I’d never”!

• Like 1

Idk, if Nicole's story is true, it's a huge leap to say she slept with every doctor at her hospital when all it was is that she had a relationship with another resident. 

I like that Nicole got the ladies all riled up when she grabbed her Birkin and threw down her black Amex. These are the fun HW moments I live for 😂

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

You slept with every doctor in your hospital…. That’s a far cry from you dated A doctor so I side with Nicole on the that’s freaking ridiculous and I would never 

I think with the way some of these women overreact to things Nicole says and gossip about her, they're plain jealous. Does anyone remember Dr. Karent Sierra who was a dentist? She was pretty sweet and likable other than her friendship with that lunatic Thomas. Most of the other women gossiped a lot about her and wanted to believe the worst though. They seem so jealous when there's someone who's more than just a pretty face. 

• Like 14
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, Stats Queen said:

Me either and I figured he’d eventually turn Lisa in for a new model.

He’s such a 💩

I figured after he built her (like one of those big Lego sets of some Star Wars ship), he'd be bored and look for someone new to build.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
5 hours ago, ZettaK said:

Lenny is protesting on the media that he was given a bad edit (including the hot mic moment).

lol I don't doubt that you can't trust Bravo, but Lenny DID cheat on his already much younger than him wife who is the mother of his small children with an even younger model. Even if he had buddy producers, I don't see how he could come off well. 

One cheating husband I had sympathy for was Kelsey Grammar. I enjoy me some Camille Donatacci, but she said so many things that were low blows about him. There are many ways to be cruel without cheating. 

• Like 5
On 1/26/2023 at 10:24 AM, Maximona said:

Alexia was mad because it is now an incontrovertible fact that she was wrong😀 Alexia doesn't like to be wrong.  (Gotta give her points, though, for immediately shifting the focus of the catfight to, "He was disrespecting me.")

Also gotta say Nicole and Werewolf Lawyer Fiance's engagement party is the only Real Ho'Wife party I have ever wished I could have whinged an invitation to.  So stylish and elegant!

Okay!  On to Alexia's luncheon cum family law seminar.  (That'll teach those married lawyers to try to burnish their family law brand courtesy of the Real Ho'Wives! Though they did end up offering some salient insights.)

My ❤️LUV❤️ for Nicole just grows and grows!  Not only does she give the best parties, she is also the absolute best at dramatic gestures!!!  How much do I love her flashing of the black AMEX card (which I must say I was unaware was still a status item.) Best quote from any Real Ho'Wives franchise ev-ah:  When I'm with you, I feel like somebody should be reading me my Miranda rights!"

I waffle on the Lisa thing.  Like, true, Lennie is behaving like a jerk, and one cannot help but think that ladies who lunch in Miami might have second thoughts about entrusting mammary enhancement to a jerk.  On the other hand, Lisa seemed so entirely into infantilizing Lennie in his scenes before he officially left her, and nobody likes to be infantilized.

Oh, yeah—in a couple of Marisol's talking heads, she had this... thing on the middle fingers of her right hand.  It...glittered.  What the hell was that? 

Agree with all of this. 

And “Unfrozen Lawyer Fiancée” has me howling! 😂 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
On 1/27/2023 at 1:59 PM, Stats Queen said:

Me either and I figured he’d eventually turn Lisa in for a new model.

He’s such a 💩

Same. She always seemed to make backhanded comments to emasculate him. She also hasn't evolved much since the last iteration of this show. He's an absolute piece of shit for how he's handling her but I also get how he became annoyed and outgrew her. When karma swings the block to collect her due from him, it won't be pretty. 

• Like 2
On 2/1/2023 at 5:16 AM, Marigny said:

Same. She always seemed to make backhanded comments to emasculate him. She also hasn't evolved much since the last iteration of this show. He's an absolute piece of shit for how he's handling her but I also get how he became annoyed and outgrew her. When karma swings the block to collect her due from him, it won't be pretty. 

I see the point your making but you are kinda absolving him of basically turning her into that WIFE tho .. that trophy to be seen wife at the party’s etc etc 

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
On 2/11/2023 at 7:59 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

I see the point your making but you are kinda absolving him of basically turning her into that WIFE tho .. that trophy to be seen wife at the party’s etc etc 

It was always a bad dynamic. She seemed to define herself by her husband instead of having own identity. He decided he would make her what he desired (his own plastic surgery Barbie) and she complied.

I think he was a huge manipulator and she brought into he hype and her own self worth was tied into being his wife.

I so hope that after she accepts her fate she learns that she has worth and can become her own individual not defined by the creep.

She will have to forgo an extravagant lifestyle and I hope she picks self identity over materialism.

Lisa seems to be an wonderful parent so I hope she can rebuild herself from that.

• Like 4

Sorry for these late comments to the episodes, but I'm just watching the season for the first time and I get riled up!

I was watching GUT and saw Marysol and Alexia in it and I felt sorry for Alexia because she said her best friend Marysol didn't have her back in the latest season. 

Now I'm watching said season and I've realized Alexia is the crazy one, not Marysol. 

So, Alexia accuses this Thierry person of being married and gets in an argument with Adriana over it, and when Thierry tries to prove to her that he's divorced, Alexia doesn't want to hear him out. And now, at a party, she said she now knows he was divorced, but she doesn't apologize to Adriana about it, but instead she lashes out to Julia because Julia is gay and should be all about defending women, and Julia should be upset that Thierry was disrespecting Alexia.

What the actual F?? Alexia was the disrespectul moron, not Thierry. Don't play the woman card when you act like an asshole towards people you don't know. 

Oh my god this is a great episode! I didn't remember the lawyers were coming! Adriana showing Thierry's document! But still Alexia couldn't shut up.

And Nicole giving her credit card to the lawyer so she can ask him about slander!! This episode is pure comedy gold!

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1

This episode was explosive in more ways than one. I’m glad Alexia got in trouble for her big mouth and Adriana better not hold her breathe for an apology because she’s not going to get it. Alexia is an asshole. 
Same with Larsa and her big mouth. I’m glad Nicole didn’t put up with her crap either. 
Lenny is a jerk, I’m surprised he knew cameras were there filming and he talked to Lisa the way he did. I hope Lisa gets a good lawyer.

Speaking of lawyers, I felt bad for the two who came to the luncheon. They must have thought they had walked into cat fight hell. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

I'd be SURE if I were the two lawyers at THAT catfight, they were on the clock!!

Yep, it's true: ALEXIA IS AN ASSWIPE!

LARSA IS A MORON!

LENNY IS A DOUCHE!

Finally, if Lisa has one ounce of brainpower in her head,it's time to get with a GOOD DIVORCE LAWYER and try crying about it in your new house.  Get those kids to a dang therapist STAT!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Like 3
  • Applause 3
On 1/26/2023 at 9:48 AM, Arynm said:

These ladies need to learn humility and when to say, sorry, I fucked up. It's not a good look to double down even when you know you are lying.

This is why I can't stand Alexia or Larsa.  Both of them are so full of themselves it's pathetic.  And both have so much plastic surgery I can't get passed their fake plastic faces.  And Marisol needs to grow a pair and stand up to Alexia.  Just because you're friends doesn't mean you have to agree with everything she says.  Call her out when she's wrong ffs!  

Edited by swankie
Spelling
  • Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1
16 hours ago, goofygirl said:

Yep, it's true: ALEXIA IS AN ASSWIPE!

LARSA IS A MORON!

16 hours ago, Thumper said:

I am disgusted with Alexia.

13 hours ago, swankie said:

This is why I can't stand Alexia or Larsa. 

Alexia and Larsa are showing their true colors this season, and it doesn't look good.

16 hours ago, Thumper said:

Liking Nicole and her composure with these attacks.

Same here.  Nicole is this season's MVP.  She's aware of what's going on, and not afraid to confront bullshitters, or take out her Amex Black!

Edited by sugarbaker design
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
On 1/26/2023 at 2:57 PM, Keywestclubkid said:

Oh and just to reiterate Lenny is a piece of shit … a huge waste of skin … and one day his kids are gonna see how he spoke to and treated their mother 

I look forward to the day when his new arm candy dumps him for someone hotter, richer, etc. Is Lenny getting a pre nup with this ho? I hope not so he get's the Karma he deserves. 

Why hasn't Lisa lawyered up with the best Miami has to offer? Maybe she has but it's not being shown on the show? She needs a real shark that's going to pulvertize Lenny for all he's got.

My head must be up my ass because I never realized before what a lying, miserable hateful bitch Alexia is. She is just too much and always has to be right.  There will be no apologies from her! Good luck with this one, new husband. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Alexia reminds me of Teresa from NJ, even when they are wrong they never want or feel the need to apologize. When they are called out, they get flustered and start spewing other stuff to deflect. She demands "having her back" to Marysol, just like Tre did with Melissa. They are assholes.

I am with the majority here about how much I like Nicole. I find Larsa pathetic. I would totally like Marysol more if she ditched bitch Alexia.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2

Alexia is unbelievable! She accuses somebody of being married, and when it is proven otherwise she doubles down (throws the documents away!), and claims he is rude, and disrespectful to women! She was angry at Marisol on Ultimate Girls Trip for not having her back on the Miami HWs, but what could Marisol do? Perpetuate the lie for Alexia's sake?

Marisol has a serious drinking problem. 

Larsa, after she said last season that Nicole who is an anesthesiologist doesn't have a real job (!), but she does (OnlyFans), she demeaned teachers this season because Nicole's ex-husband was one....

I don't want to claim that women are jealous of each other because it's sexist behavior (coming from unfortunately women a lot of times), but Adrianna twice in consecutive episodes (the two previous ones) said that she buys material things for herself, and she doesn't have to depend on men to do it (like Todd gave Alexia the Bulgari watch), and she was even more crude saying that she doesn't have to do things with d.... like the other women. I think she is jealous of the women having well-off boyfriends/husbands because she appears to be too bitter about it.

Lenny knows that it's not only cameras, it's mic packs and audio, as well, doesn't he?

Edited by ZettaK
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1

Is Larsa’s dog in the crate due to filming? I was getting mad that she is sitting around taking pics of her legs while the dog was in his crate but then I thought maybe the crew is too much for the dog.  Larsa looks pathetic and kind of gross. 
Alexia sucks, can never admit she is wrong and is an all around jerk. Why was she trying to dig dirt on Alexia’s boyfriend anyway? 
Nicole and the black card, good for her! 
Does Lenny really not greet his children when he comes in? He cut off his parents because his mom isn’t delighted that he found himself some side trash? What a great dude. Side trash should be concerned.

• Applause 3