Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E21: Tell All Part 3

• Start Topic

Angela reaches her breaking point and confronts Ed; in the studio, Usman faces Kim's son, Jamal; Bilal and Shaeeda give a shocking update; Sumit's family finally decides if it accepts his marriage.

First Look: 13/01/23; TLC: 01/01/23; Discovery+: 15/01/23;

More of the after party for this week’s preview. Ed admits he did cross the line with Liz, but has no idea how to fix anything, or if he even wants her. Yeah, keep the ring. Seriously, she should get it back to turn the setting into a nice pendant. Pretty bad when the not so jolly Red Giant Angela, tells him off.

Shaeeda really should not be giving anyone unsolicited advice. She is in no place to tell Jenny anything.

Andrei tells the folks he will most likely not see ever again that he and Becky had a nice private talk. In some weird way, she does not want to lose either Libby or him. Most likely shenanigans to get their own show.

Kimberly goes off on Ed. It is early in the AM. The rest of the folks are not looking forward to it being their turn today.

• Like 5

Although it appears I'm the only one, I like Jamal and appreciate his opinion. As for him being "thirsty", maybe he is, but I see how he treats women, and his mom, and I like it. And he is easy on the eyes 

Edited by Chalby
  • Like 13
  • Applause 1
4 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I really just wanted someone to ask Usman why, if having children is so important to him, he has now "dated" two post-menopausal women. Do they not teach basic human biology in Nigeria? 

Maybe not because Michael also thought he could get a baby out of Angela. But I guess these guys think that anything’s possible if you have enough American Dollars. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

PREd. What turd full planet did they get this guy from? He's caught visiting Rose and the only things he has to say are that Liz should have had his back, Liz is a Prima Donna and Liz is performing? He can't marry Liz because she's not perfect. And he is? Ed, I'm sure that planet you are from vomited you out, and all we have to wait for is Mother Earth to do the same.

Edited by renatae
  • Like 7
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

Star of this episode and this was the best of the tell alls star was the store owner. What a creep. Seemed like he was into Bilal. Are you into edging??? What???? Dude I bought my wife here to figure out how we could have kids quicker. 

Lol the funniest shit on this show. He’s like the creepy neighbor on Family Guy! I was cracking up. This is a lie. Nobody on that set knew what edging was????

shut up. Stop lying Shauna. I bet Shauna is supposed to think that all Shauna does is lick lolipops and smile. 

I got some more respect for Andrei. At least Andrei was truthful yes he knows what edging is. lol haha he was about to explain it. I’m like no no no haha. 

Usman too funny. 

Angela don’t want Michael hanging out with Usman lol he got them big white girls. 

Milf manor I was right they are there with thier sons. So creepy. TLC y’all are creepy. The incest shows don’t make those. Talk y’all are getting out of control . Like it’s very weird. Creep shows. 

5 hours ago, renatae said:

PREd. What turd full planet did they get this guy from? He's caught visiting Rose and the only things he has to say are that Liz should have had his back, Liz is a Prima Donna and Liz is performing? He can't marry Liz because she's not perfect. And he is? Ed, I'm sure that planet you are from vomited you out, and all we have to wait for is Mother Earth to do the same.

I have to say, I never paid that much attention to Ed after his first season.  So, watching this shit show really showed his true colors.  Not only was he gaslighting Liz, but he also tried it with the rest of the cast members.  And he had nothing when taking to Jenni other than to throw shade at her relationship.  He is a total dick.  Liz, not sure what you see but watch this Tell All with open eyes and RUN.

Angela-who told you that green dress looked good on you and even better on TV?  Well, they hate you.

• Like 6
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, gaPeach said:

Liz, not sure what you see but watch this Tell All with open eyes and RUN.

I think Liz needs to make a decision, with that decision being run, and run fast. The hard part is finally taking her power back and realizing that she has wasted her time with this bozo. Once that's done I think she can get over Eddie pretty quickly and easily move on. He's not someone people generally cry over. 

• Like 7

Am I’m the only one that thinks we are getting played?

Angela and Micheal drama is fake.  

Jennie drama with her in-laws is fake. 

Andreii drama fake. 

Bile and Sheeda fake. 

How many think Kim is sending Usman money?

Ed is just awful.  

• Like 7
  • Applause 1

Tell me this isn’t Little Ed.

10 Signs of Gaslighting in a Relationship

If you’re wondering how to tell if someone is gaslighting you, consider whether someone has exhibited any of the following behaviors within your romantic, family, or work relationships:

Lying about or denying something and refusing to admit the lie even when you show them proof

Insisting that an event or behavior you witnessed never happened and that you’re remembering it wrong

Spreading rumors and gossip about you, or telling you that other people are gossiping about you

Changing the subject or refusing to listen when confronted about a lie or other gaslighting behavior

Telling you that you’re overreacting when you call them out

Blame shifting in relationships—saying that if you acted differently, they wouldn’t treat you like this, so it’s really your fault

Trying to smooth things over with loving words that don’t match their actions

Twisting a story to minimize their abusive behavior

Minimizing their hurtful behaviors or words by saying something like, “It was just a joke” or “You’re way too sensitive”

Separating you from friends and family who might recognize your gaslighting abuse symptoms.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1
13 hours ago, Elizzikra said:

I really just wanted someone to ask Usman why, if having children is so important to him, he has now "dated" two post-menopausal women. Do they not teach basic human biology in Nigeria? 

Another missed opportunity for useless Shaun to dig in to Usman and ask that question. 

1 hour ago, RedLA said:

Pure and simple, Little Ed is a full blown gaslighter.  Gaslighter extraordinaire.  Repulsive is every way a person can be reulsive.

Why can't Liz see that she is wasting her time with this fat, short, no neck troll and why isn't she forgetting about having any relationship except with her daughter? She has a good job now and is living in a nicer place than Ed so her primary concern should be to prove to her daughter's father that she can take care of her daughter. Priorities, woman! She's pretty but damn is she damaged and has no self worth or confidence what so ever! Girl needs some long therapy sessions. 

On 1/13/2023 at 6:23 AM, greekmom said:

Bilal and Shaeeda give a shocking update;

What's the shocking update with these two? Now he wants a baby and she doesn't ? Yea, right. Shaeeda always looks so miserable. These two need to stop with their manufactured story line. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
6 hours ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

Star of this episode and this was the best of the tell alls star was the store owner. What a creep

Maybe we can hook him up with the Dildo Saleswoman. 

WHERE DO THEY FIND THESE PEOPLE? 

• Like 1
  • LOL 9

Fun fact:  edging is also called gooning.  I think that it’s primarily used to prolong masturbation not to increase fertility.  

Maybe they don’t teach sex education in Nigerian schools but even so Michael and Usman surely know that grannies can’t get pregnant.

22 minutes ago, bichonblitz said:

What's the shocking update with these two? Now he wants a baby and she doesn't ?

This makes no sense. They tried TWO times? What??? Then the dream died? I don't understand this whole update. Suddenly, she doesn't want kids "right now" - which means never, because of her age and fertility issues. Then Bilal - again - indicates he is willing with the baby onesie. Shy breaks down and says that's all she ever wanted. I don't get it. My guess is Bilal felt that the other cast members would attack him on his selfish behavior and so he proposed this skit to the production team - basically to make himself a hero and look good to everyone else. I don't believe him.

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
20 minutes ago, Breedom said:

This makes no sense. They tried TWO times? What??? Then the dream died? I don't understand this whole update. Suddenly, she doesn't want kids "right now" - which means never, because of her age and fertility issues. Then Bilal - again - indicates he is willing with the baby onesie. Shy breaks down and says that's all she ever wanted. I don't get it. My guess is Bilal felt that the other cast members would attack him on his selfish behavior and so he proposed this skit to the production team - basically to make himself a hero and look good to everyone else. I don't believe him.

You're right, the Onesie Trick had nothing to do with her financial trust issue which she claimed was the reason she decided against getting pregnant. I would have been more impressed if he'd given her a joint bank account book (or whatever they use nowadays) or deed to her yoga studio. 

I really think she's finally realized that Bilal's a jerk and she doesn't want to be tied to him with a baby. 

Edited to come back and say, I really don't think Bilal is the type to do anything "edgy" in the bedroom! 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 2
  • LOL 6
9 minutes ago, Breedom said:

As much as I agree with the others that this feels like a manufactured story, I wouldn't want to raise children with Bilal either.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 1
33 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Maybe we can hook him up with the Dildo Saleswoman. 

WHERE DO THEY FIND THESE PEOPLE? 

Haha that’s a great one. Yes the dildo salesman. 

16 minutes ago, Breedom said:

Breedom the legend has spoken. Was that like when Tom gave Darcy his Key to her. That was so funny. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

Did anyone else hear the part where Shaeda said that when they go to the movies she's not allowed to buy popcorn. She has to stuff a snickers bar in her bra!??? I don't understand this baby thing. Does she want a baby or not? Is she thinking the marriage may not last and she will be raising the baby by herself?

Ed is just an a**h***!! I can't stand him. Liz just needs to cut her ties and make a clean break forever!

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
55 minutes ago, magemaud said:

I would have been more impressed if he'd given her a joint bank account book (or whatever they use nowadays) or deed to her yoga studio. 

Totally agree. There were a few supportive comments with the bank account business, but I think they really should have done a deep-dive into this with Billy. At the very least,Shawn should have cornered him on why he feels Shy shouldn't be privy to his income. Disappointed that more of the cast didn't get on him for the bank account sharing too. And Shawn, again, you could have controlled the conversation centric to that, but no. 

Additionally, why didn't Shawn bring up more of Angela's antics? Her destroying Michael's car, the relationship she had with her Canadian friend, Billy. The fact that she thought she was being of huge service going to take care of him. Doing what? That kind of guy has lots of friends and doesn't need her coming to Canada. Why wasn't she called out on that? That visit would benefit Angela only. 

Interesting how Angela kept her composure with the other cast members after her initial walk-out. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
22 minutes ago, applewood said:

Did anyone else hear the part where Shaeda said that when they go to the movies she's not allowed to buy popcorn.

Well, movie theater popcorn IS way overpriced but all of the places I've ever been to don't allow "outside" snacks or beverages. Tucking Snickers in your bra is one thing, but how does he smuggle in a bag of "gas station popcorn?" Down his pants, maybe? 

Do you think Shaeeda even has an ATM or credit card she can use or is she limited to a cash allowance that he probably monitors how she spends it? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1
13 minutes ago, Breedom said:

Additionally, why didn't Shawn bring up more of Angela's antics? Her destroying Michael's car, the relationship she had with her Canadian friend, Billy. The fact that she thought she was being of huge service going to take care of him. Doing what? That kind of guy has lots of friends and doesn't need her coming to Canada. Why wasn't she called out on that? That visit would benefit Angela only. 

We've seen all the couples going through their individual interrogations but there's still two hours to go. Maybe they're saving the best stuff for the end? Will Shaun finally ask the tough questions especially to Angela and Ed? 

Sad to say I'm not optimistic that's going to happen. 

• Love 1
56 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Do you think Shaeeda even has an ATM or credit card she can use or is she limited to a cash allowance that he probably monitors how she spends it? 

I suspect cash. Bilal said something like he gives her money and she immediately spends it. Of course she does, Billy, people need things. It's like waiting for payday to hit. During the time you don't have cash in the account, you don't spend, but once it's in the account all the stuff you needed accumulated and it goes quickly. I don't see Shy as a big spender at all. She was never shown to be like whats-her-name . . . Yara, who wanted lots of new things for the apartment - or Jasmine.

2 hours ago, applewood said:

Did anyone else hear the part where Shaeda said that when they go to the movies she's not allowed to buy popcorn. She has to stuff a snickers bar in her bra!???

Wouldn’t chocolate melt?  Smuggling outside food into a movie is unethical.  It’s like two people splitting one buffet order.  I don’t think I would make a big purchase like real estate handled by an unethical agent.

1 hour ago, magemaud said:

Well, movie theater popcorn IS way overpriced

But that is the only way they stay in business as the studios get the lion’s share of the ticket price.  So if people want theaters to survive that is the price we pay.  There is the same gouging at sporting events, concerts, amusement parks, museums, and zoos.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
17 hours ago, Chalby said:

Although it appears I'm the only one, I like Jamal and appreciate his opinion. As for him being "thirsty", maybe he is, but I see how he treats women, and his mom, and I like it. And he is easy on the eyes 

He has really high emotional intelligence. And yeah, he's hot. I'm 50 but I'd hit it. 

50 minutes ago, MrBuhBye said:

Wouldn’t chocolate melt?  Smuggling outside food into a movie is unethical.  It’s like two people splitting one buffet order.  I don’t think I would make a big purchase like real estate handled by an unethical agent.

But that is the only way they stay in business as the studios get the lion’s share of the ticket price.  So if people want theaters to survive that is the price we pay.  There is the same gouging at sporting events, concerts, amusement parks, museums, and zoos.

I smuggle wine into the theaters. I fill up my YETI with sparkling wine and a splash of mango and orange juice.  I'm old and I need my booze. I figure I'm saving 50 bucks from drinking there, which makes me feel okay with getting popcorn and soda. Plus I need it given the major munchies that happen.

Good times. I don't sit atop of all 6 ethical pillars. That would be excessive. It's okay. Moderation ya know. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
1 hour ago, MrBuhBye said:

Wouldn’t chocolate melt?

That's why they invented M&Ms, "melt in your mouth, not in your bra." I think Shae was trying to be funny when she said Snickers. 

I have an idea for a spin off show starring Angela. It's called "MILK Mansion" for "Meemaw I'd Like to KILL" What do you think? 

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 7

Can we talk about the creep fest Milf Manor. I need some opinion. I like hot chicks. I like Milfs. Pola is hot. Kelly is hot. 

but Damn I felt creepy as fuck watching that show. Whoever came up with this concept? Fell up the guys try to figure out which one is your son.

dude is picking up chick with his mom right there. I am all for whatever get pussy if you want. But damn it was cringy to watch. I’m not being a prude. That shit was bizarre. Even for TLC. 

1 hour ago, bravofan27 said:

He has really high emotional intelligence. And yeah, he's hot. I'm 50 but I'd hit it. 

I smuggle wine into the theaters. I fill up my YETI with sparkling wine and a splash of mango and orange juice.  I'm old and I need my booze. I figure I'm saving 50 bucks from drinking there, which makes me feel okay with getting popcorn and soda. Plus I need it given the major munchies that happen.

Good times. I don't sit atop of all 6 ethical pillars. That would be excessive. It's okay. Moderation ya know. 

Damn Bravomon get it!!!!!! You like it. 

• Like 1
10 minutes ago, Craigcodybazhate said:

Can we talk about the creep fest Milf Manor. I need some opinion.

You can discuss it to your heart's content over at the brand new MM forum: 

Edited by magemaud
  • Like 1

I may be alone on an island with this view but I think Liz should stay with Ed. While he is absolutely awful, I think she acts like a needy  junior high school girl with no self esteem and a desire for 100% attention all the time. There's something wrong with both of them.   Repulsive behavior from both of them.    Stay together and don't procreate.   

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
39 minutes ago, Midwestern Lady said:

I may be alone on an island with this view but I think Liz should stay with Ed. While he is absolutely awful, I think she acts like a needy  junior high school girl with no self esteem and a desire for 100% attention all the time. There's something wrong with both of them.   Repulsive behavior from both of them.    Stay together and don't procreate.   

She doesn’t need to be with him. He is a bad dude. He verbally berates her. 

• Like 5
  • Love 1

Ed is repugnant.  A whiner, that Weasley little voice.  Talking over everyone, proclaiming Liz to be “performing “.  He’s just like my narcissistic ex.  Exactly.  Liz is broken and will be like me….staying until we have to flee in the middle of the night and look over our shoulders for years.  I HATE Ed. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 4
  • Useful 1

I'm starting to think that this 4-episode Tell All, with them being together for like a week, is turning into an exercise in forming alliances and gang-ups that is reflecting on how they treat each other on stage. I also notice that because the ones there in person are bonding, some of the cast members that are participating via video are being turned on (Usman, Michael). Also, every time they pan to Libby, her eyes get really wide and at first I thought she was responding to what was happening on stage, but now it's dawning on me that she is trying to stay awake. Poor Libby, she must be exhausted and sitting there by herself must be hard. She looks great though.

• Applause 1
23 hours ago, magemaud said:

You're right, the Onesie Trick had nothing to do with her financial trust issue which she claimed was the reason she decided against getting pregnant. I would have been more impressed if he'd given her a joint bank account book (or whatever they use nowadays) or deed to her yoga studio. 

I think the onesie trick was a segway into a new follow up show on their journey to becoming  pregnant.   One thing about Bile and Sheeda, they are thirsty for more air time.  They will say or do anything to keep themselves on the TLC payroll. 

• Like 2
51 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

I think the onesie trick was a segway into a new follow up show on their journey to becoming  pregnant.   One thing about Bile and Sheeda, they are thirsty for more air time.  They will say or do anything to keep themselves on the TLC payroll. 

I can't think of a more boring couple to watch their pregnancy "journey." I think Bilal is insufferable, Shaeeda is humorless, and they're both totally unwatchable. Of course my opinion doesn't mean they won't get their own spin-off. I never thought the Family Chantel was going to harvest American Dollars for three seasons. 

14 hours ago, Teri313 said:

I'm starting to think that this 4-episode Tell All, with them being together for like a week, is turning into an exercise in forming alliances and gang-ups that is reflecting on how they treat each other on stage.

Can we kick Angela and Ed off the island? 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
13 hours ago, Teri313 said:

I'm starting to think that this 4-episode Tell All, with them being together for like a week, is turning into an exercise in forming alliances and gang-ups that is reflecting on how they treat each other on stage.

Great point. Some of the cast seemed to soften up, contingent on what another cast member was saying, so that changes the dynamics on the fess-all.

7 minutes ago, LGGirl said:

Well, if that's the case I'm not watching it. Right now that was their whole season's storyline and I've had enough. I would say they all want another season. Easy money and I'm sure the money greatly enhances, for example, what Ed makes at his little photography business. Many of the cast members don't seem to have big money making careers and are counting their lucky stars for this job and don't want it to end.

• Like 1
On 1/15/2023 at 11:24 PM, Chalby said:

I said something similar in the live chat thread so you’re not alone. 

• Love 1

I'm only about 15 minutes in, but I'm puzzled: Why would Ed expect Liz to "have his back when everyone is attacking him"- but the reason they are is because it's been proven that he lied to her numerous times to her face? Is he that stupid? She is supposed to defend his actions against her because she supposedly loves her? Make it make sense.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
22 hours ago, Teri313 said:

I'm starting to think that this 4-episode Tell All, with them being together for like a week, is turning into an exercise in forming alliances and gang-ups that is reflecting on how they treat each other on stage. I also notice that because the ones there in person are bonding, some of the cast members that are participating via video are being turned on (Usman, Michael). Also, every time they pan to Libby, her eyes get really wide and at first I thought she was responding to what was happening on stage, but now it's dawning on me that she is trying to stay awake. Poor Libby, she must be exhausted and sitting there by herself must be hard. She looks great though.

I love Libby. She is gorgeous. You know there is somebody telling Libby look surprised. And Yes I think the producers are hyping them up talk shit to this person. Angela is fucking up cause she’s looking like an actor now. I know a lot of those girls from the Hills. And looking at Liz she probably watched a lot of the Hills. So she should have fun with it. Then go hate fuck Jamal or revenge fuck Jamal. 

And I made comments on Milf Manor cause it came on right after 90 day fiancé and it’s the most talked about show on TLC. The creep fest. I bet it got huge raitings. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

And I made comments on Milf Manor cause it came on right after 90 day fiancé and it’s the most talked about show on TLC. The creep fest. I bet it got huge raitings. 

It has its own thread. Someone there might know how it did.

• Useful 1

I think it sucks that Jamal is burdened with "picking up the pieces" when Kimberly's relationships go bad. He openly says this, and she passively sits there and let's him take that burden. As his mother, she should be mortified that he feels that way and that she puts him in that position.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2

And I made comments on Milf Manor cause it came on right after 90 day fiancé and it’s the most talked about show on TLC. The creep fest. I bet it got huge raitings. Yeah and it makes no sense. Nobody told Kimbaly to go to Nigeria and fuck Usman. Usman is a piece of shit. She should’ve known that. 

• Like 1
5 hours ago, KateHearts said:

I'm only about 15 minutes in, but I'm puzzled: Why would Ed expect Liz to "have his back when everyone is attacking him"- but the reason they are is because it's been proven that he lied to her numerous times to her face? Is he that stupid? She is supposed to defend his actions against her because she supposedly loves her? Make it make sense.

It makes sense to Ed because he is dumb as rocks and can't remember what he did/said 5 minutes ago. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, bravofan27 said:

It makes sense to Ed because he is dumb as rocks and can't remember what he did/said 5 minutes ago. 

And if he’s confronted, he goes into “sad wittle boy” mode, tears up and thrusts out his lower lip in an attempt to gain sympathy. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3

Ed is just ridiculous. He keeps telling people to “own it” when they’ve already admitted to what he accuses them of. He has the same defensive lines he says all the time. I can’t stand him. 

• Like 3
  • Applause 2