Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Hey this is nicer that the crackle motels folks usually use on this show.

I  thought so, too. Plus, at least he could walk down the hall on his own and drag his own suitcase. Think what he'd be able to do if he didn't stuff his face all the time?

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

That car is the size of a sardine can for a guy with Chris’ girth.

That's why his back, legs and knees hurt so bad. The poor man is a saint to endure such torture. He'll need a box of Krispy Kremes and a few meatball subs to settle his nerves and dull his agony.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, sainte-chapelle said:

Hey this is nicer that the crackle motels folks usually use on this show.

It has inside hallways! I drive Mr Poetic crazy because I refuse to stay in a motel where the rooms open to the parking lot

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
13 minutes ago, Hellga said:

I don't think making puff pastry or phyllo from scratch is worth it... store-bought is good enough vs the effort required to make it.

I do sometimes make my own handheld pies from scratch, though usually when I have company and usually from yeast-raised dough.  My favorite fillings are ground beef and rice (with plenty of herbs and spices), chicken liver pate, and a kind of fermented cabbage with hard-boiled eggs.  All quite traditional for where I am from though there are plenty of other traditional ones too, like potato.  And green onion and egg, which I heartily dislike.

Hmm... I make handheld fruit pies for the air fryer. I hadn't thought of beef and rice, like an empanada, right? Shoot, now I have to learn something new.

• Like 2
Just now, mmecorday said:

Shut up, Kim Kardashian. Your black roots make you look cheap. 

“Guyyyyyyys, I can’t wait for you to buy my new bras because I really need the money.” 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 5
4 minutes ago, mmecorday said:

"I need to lie down, rest, and dive head first into a giant bag of burritos." 

I wonder what his breakfast order would be on the road.  Pull into a fast food place and ask for 'everything on your menu.  Three of each!'? 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 5
Just now, MsVixen said:

No Kim!  I'm not buying any of your underwear because it looks the same as the underwear in the Lands End Catalog (which has a decent wireless bra)....

Someone posted an Instagram picture of her bikini line. The pieces were so small she glued a dorito to each part and you literally could not see the material. Google dorito bikini. 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 3
  • LOL 1