Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Actually, I liked his question because I've often wondered why they get the surgery if they're losing weight by just following the diet.

• Like 4

He’s really annoying.  

Have they said if Baby Huey has ever been married?  Engaged?  Had a date?  

Just now, charmed1 said:

My sound is back. What did Dr. Now say? He might not need surgery?

Dr Now approved him for surgery, but he doesn't want to move to Houston, so he wants to lose the 500 lbs without surgery.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I’ve got a lot of supporters out there. 

I’m popular.  Just like the glory days of football. 

What a douche 

4 minutes ago, rlc said:

I walked and picked up a chair today, and no one is celebrating me.

Sometimes you have to make your own party. Just a week out from gallbladder surgery, I took a chance on a short drive to the store to get some meds. I also thought I'd walk around the store, since I can't really do much else until my post surgery visit. To be honest, it was a bit more than I expected. 

Danged if I didn't call my son and let him know mom's been a big girl. But now she was weak and sweating and was gonna rest with some marshmallow peeps. 

After the obligatory, "You're doing great, but don't push it" from the boy, I was fine and felt properly praised. 😁

• Love 8

So he's gonna be a regular patient at 1500 miles away. We moved last year and my gyno is 45 miles away and its a real pain, but I only have to go in once a year. I cant imagine seeing a dr regularly from a long distance 

• Like 3
Just now, Suzywriter said:

You're in bed?? Oh, that sounds so nice!

I am in my oh so cozy bed, with my memory foam mattress, a nest of pillows, and a nice pink throw blanket over my down comforter. It is like a cloud, and I am a happy harp strumming angel. I love my bed. 

• Like 5
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 4
(edited)

I noticed in the obligatory shower scene, Mark had some discoloration in his skin folds. Even if he loses weight without surgery, he’s probably going to need surgery for the excess skin.

Edited by charmed1
  • Like 2
Just now, Eldemarge said:

If he moves to Houston, who will wipe a proud tear from their eyes every time their little boy picks up a chair?  

And cooks his EVERY MEAL??

You mean orders out, right?

• Like 1
  • LOL 1