Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I am sure your son is a lovely productive member of society. 

Indeed he is. ABD in Ed Policy with a good job and a big house that he bought last spring. He was dating his partner for a few years, but covid, messed up wedding plans. The baby came first, as happens, but they finally got married last Saturday. The wife is no slouch either. I'm proud of both of them. And the little fella.

Unlike this guy, my son bought property and made side money from real estate. You have to have goals and drive. 

• Like 5
  • Love 5
(edited)

WHY are they even trying with this big baby??  Oh, that's right, Dr Now has magic!!

If she asks him one more time if he's all right I'm gonna scream!

Edited by Kid
  • Like 4
  • Applause 2

So, they just left the driveway, and Mark wants to know when they get to eat, and two hours later he's still whining about it.   So, first meal after two hours on the road?       Another sign the camera crew hates him, they show every bit of his whining, and mainlining food.    

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
(edited)
4 minutes ago, ams1001 said:

Not a whole lot.

"Are we eating?" YOU JUST GOT IN THE CAR!

Don’t forget his parents feeling sorry for him and his parents were laid off and he couldn’t * gasp* buy expensive things for a while. Dude talked like he grew up in a shelter…asshat

Edited by sainte-chapelle
  • Like 5

He looks huge sitting next to his mother. 

How often do you think they sanitize those walls by the scale where patients put their hands (which you know are sticky from the last remnants of fast food as they drove to the office)?

• Sad 2
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, aliya said:

He looks huge sitting next to his mother. 

How often do you think they sanitize those walls by the scale where patients put their hands (which you know are sticky from the last remnants of fast food as they drove to the office)?

Every day the office is open.

• Like 2
Just now, ams1001 said:

"So, Mark, tell me what's brought you to see me."

Well, I have a little weight problem...

That’s like when someone comes into Dr Pimple Popper’s office with a huge growth on their face and she says, “What brings you here…” 

• LOL 8
Just now, ams1001 said:

"They're very supportive of me to eat less"...while she fixes you piles of eggs with a lotta cheese. And waffles. And chorizo.

You for got the honey buns for dessert. 

• Like 3
  • Useful 1

"I wake up and its time for breakfast!" What? Dude. 

He's going to: cop to "slipping up a little"; call Dr. Now a mean old meanie who doesn't give him enough credit for all his hard work; tell Dr. Now that he "knows his own body". Oh, and say "if you tell me I can't do it that just makes me do it more". Dude, you're not eight. Fuck me I'm going to lose my shit with this asshole. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 6