Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Jesus, Stephanie, have you ever heard of Advil? "What will I do about the PAIN?" She's giving me agita.

But but taking medication would reduce her whining...potentially.

And where is the cat again?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Since I missed the first 55 minutes, I don't know where she started, but unless she was bedbound, I don't see how she improved much given it's been half a year and she is still in a wheelchair going through the airport.

She could manage 35 steps at the beginning, and now she's up to 50, just guessing.

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, poeticlicensed said:

Airport scenes!! 

Do we have a bingo square for the "I'm at the airport and everyone is looking at meeeee" whine?  I know they don't fly that often but when they do, it's the same shit.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

Unfortunately, it's associated with more fat on the internal organs, which is not very good.  Native American ancestry predisposes one to react more poorly metabolism-wise to modern processed food vs. European ancestry, sugar processing in Native Americans is quite different, and diabetes disease course and treatment too...  

You know your stuff. They (mom's entire tribe-sized family) all have diabetes and even those of us mixed with other stuff grab weight like it's a treasure and fight to keep it. It takes me 3 weeks of flawless keto to lose a pound, and it comes back if I so much as smell a dessert. Fortunately, the European genes made me a bit more unstrangely shaped. 

• Like 3
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

Do we have a bingo square for the "I'm at the airport and everyone is looking at meeeee" whine?  I know they don't fly that often but when they do, it's the same shit.

Indeed we do!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
Just now, Suzywriter said:

You know your stuff. They (mom's entire tribe-sized family) all have diabetes and even those of us mixed with other stuff grab weight like it's a treasure and fight to keep it. It takes me 3 weeks of flawless keto to lose a pound, and it comes back if I so much as smell a dessert. Fortunately, the European genes made me a bit more unstrangely shaped. 

I did a rotation on an Apache reservation with IHS.  Absolutely loved my time there...  if I weren't a city girl at heart, I would have stayed.  But an hour away from the grocery store, four hours away from a nearest city was a bit too remote for me.  And desert air made my skin peel off despite applying lotion twice daily.  I was like a molting gecko all the time (snakes molt in one piece, geckos have little pieces of skin hanging off them everywhere!)

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, magemaud said:

Not exactly. She’s just kind of…nothing 

No personality, no hope, no ambition and no weight loss. There is a enslaven stepfather, a codependent enabler mother, and 3 mostly silent children who feel responsible for keeping the poundticipant's maw filled. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
Just now, Lima Bean said:

I used to work in a department store and a coworker referred to that body type as “AGNB”: All Gut and No Butt.

There is a name for buttlessness--"Dead Butt Syndrome". Google it...it's real.

• Like 1
Just now, WonTon said:

Has anyone had surgery the last two years?!?

Even this season, I think we had two?  Really late in the show though.  And last year there were at least two or three...