Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, aliya said:

Screw all  y'all. I'm lactose intolerant and can't drink chocolate milk.

I am pretty sure I've never had chocolate milk.  Not sure I want to try now at the ripe old age of 39.

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Lima Bean said:

Yeah, us Gen X-ers were taking care of ourselves at 10.

My parents would leave me alone for a long weekend starting at 11 (they would leave on Friday right after work before I got home and come back on Sunday night, but I had school on Saturday so I couldn't join them).  

• Like 4
1 minute ago, Hellga said:

I am pretty sure I've never had chocolate milk.  Not sure I want to try now at the ripe old age of 39.

I love chocolate milk but I make it myself. Still tons of sugar but at least it's just milk and syrup and not all the other gunk bottled chocolate milk has. Haven't had it in quite a while though.

• Like 4
2 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Down to 530 she said? Huh

I expected her pants to burst into flame.

she's playing catch up...lying about losing and thinking that she can lose enough before the appointment that Dr. Now will be none the wiser. 

• Like 4

Of course the son can't come - so that Dr Now won't see that he didn't follow the plan, either.

One thing I don't miss about being in Seattle was having to leave before dawn for flights to conferences. It's so much better being in the middle of the country. 

• Like 5
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Kid said:

Her son got sick and cannot go.  isn't that conveeeeenient??

Her son seemed like he wanted to go. Bet she made him stay to "help Nana look after the kids". She doesn't just want to sabotage herself, but her son as well. He and Dillon should have a support group.

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Like 3
  • Sad 2
4 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

I, being the curious sort, wonder what that figure type means healthwise. 

Unfortunately, it's associated with more fat on the internal organs, which is not very good.  Native American ancestry predisposes one to react more poorly metabolism-wise to modern processed food vs. European ancestry, sugar processing in Native Americans is quite different, and diabetes disease course and treatment too...  

• Like 1
  • Useful 3

Since I missed the first 55 minutes, I don't know where she started, but unless she was bedbound, I don't see how she improved much given it's been half a year and she is still in a wheelchair going through the airport.

• Like 1