Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

Why can't most of these people just do what he tells them to do? Does she need to move a bit more, sure, but the pool was fine. You lose weight in the kitchen. Stick to the diet. You'll lose the weight. It's so frustrating. I wonder if it's the influence of the media or something - that people think they need to do a ton of exercise to lose weight, when that isn't the case. There are people with heart or mobility conditions that make it impossible for them to move much, but they still lose weight because they follow de diet.

• Like 6
2 minutes ago, WonTon said:

So to get a show on TLC, from what I've seen, you need to be: Obese, a botoxed MILF horn dog, Amish, inbred, in/out of prison, willing to pump out 14-19 kids and/or have no shame.

And a Little Person 

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, WonTon said:

So to get a show on TLC, from what I've seen, you need to be: Obese, a botoxed MILF horn dog, Amish, inbred, in/out of prison, willing to pump out 14-19 kids and/or have no shame.

…have fungus feet or giant boils growing out of your head.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, umgoblue said:

Why does Dr. Paradise have that narrow ass hallway entrance when is on retainer to see Dr. Now's patients???

He wants to give the patients some exercise. Dr.  Now should have an obstacle course to get to his office. 

• LOL 4
Just now, mk828 said:

Yikes! She needs to ditch those pants.. They do not leave much to the imagination.. 

It doesn't help when the cameraman made sure he captured and shared with us "The Moon in Stretch Pants."  It was so uncalled for.

• Like 2