Type keyword(s) to search

Season 11 M600LL and Season 8 WATN LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

I get such a thrill after seeing the DaVinci robot.   They used that for my gall bladder removal.  I'm sure the operating room personnel though I was some nut gushing about being thrilled to see. (and not be 600 lbs). 

I understand that they're about $2 million each. 

I'm surprised Dr. Now let him go back to exercising, a month out from surgery, I have a six week restriction.   

I hope Dr. Now will do lymphedema removal on those legs soon. 

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, CrazyInAlabama said:

I get such a thrill after seeing the DaVinci robot.   They used that for my gall bladder removal, and I'm sure the operating room personnel though I was some nut gushing about being thrilled to see. (and not be 600 lbs). 

I understand that they're about $2 million each. 

My husband had kidney surgery with the Da Vinci and right before they put him under the surgeon said the robot wanted to come over and shake his hand. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
1 minute ago, ams1001 said:

He has a purse now? Did he always have a purse?

A new nurse?

This looks like a weekender bag...   but on him it almost becomes a dainty purse.

Psychotherapy appointment coming up! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, sainte-chapelle said:

It’s easy to do. Since working from home I gained almost 10 pounds. Taking stairs and transit adds up plus likely snacking more and not realizing it.

I was already plenty fat, then I gained 20 pounds during lockdown! THAT was a wakeup call!

• Love 1
Just now, mmecorday said:

🎶Dr. Paradise! He's not more that 4 foot 4! Dr. Paradise! We couldn't love him more. I swear that he's a better doctor than Lola. Paradise.🎶

Is that melody “Almost Paradise”? 

• Like 2