Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion II: Discussing Today's Episode and Current Storylines

• Start Topic

11 minutes ago, tribeca said:

How many awful things did Victor, Zander philip,Brady and past ceos commit?

Alex can’t be CEO because he had a threesome and an affair with Allie Horton ? That’s just messed up.  I don’t even like Alex but dang.  
  Exactly what kind of paper is Gwen running?  Is it just reporting on who everyone is Salem is sleeping with ?   They will run out of ink when the print all Rafes hookups.  

Alex is annoying as hell, so if that's the excuse Maggie gives, fine. Let Alex go be an underwear model in Antarctica.

As long as we don't have to witness it!

• Like 1
  • LOL 10
1 hour ago, Elio Kukui said:

. . . Which does not disqualify him from being a CEO.  At all.

Never said it did. The rest of my post just said but if that's why Maggie disqualifies him, fine, because it is fine by me.

Because Alex sucks. Shrug.

• Applause 2
(edited)
22 hours ago, Pearson80 said:

Sydney and Nicole bonding would have made Sami go over the edge and rightly so especially if Sami and Sydney were not getting along because Sami was desperately trying to keep Sydney from making the same mistakes that Sami made when she was her age..

It would have also been  good to see Marlena and John trying to get Sydney and Sami to mend fences.. Those are the type of stories that would have cemented John and Marlena as the patriarch and matriarch of their large brood consisting of children grandchildren and great-grandchildren.

Yes stories rooted in history and longstanding family dynamics. Which are to me way more compelling and interesting than the latest possession adventure. I personally have no use for Jarlena but they are popular and have family scenes that are actually decent to watch. They should stick with that at their age especially.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Like 6
  • LOL 2

Belle and Shawn were quite a pleasant surprise. Shawn works so well with Chloe, and he went back to being awkward and stiff with Belle. 

I thought it seemed odd that Shawn knew that Chloe was out of town and that Stefan was deprogrammed, but Belle seemed to have no idea when Brady explained these things to her.

I think the show finally hit the perfect mark of who MM's Belle is. Petty, superior, rude, condescending, and at times dismissively malicious. That feels like how the only biological child of Jarlena should behave. I'm not certain if the show consciously set up this dynamic, but I also think it's believable that Belle would have more loyalty to Brady than Sami or Eric. I like this Belle vs the Brady twins dynamic.

Melinda/Sloan was such a highlight. I liked how nasty there were to each other without ever getting aggressive. They also delivered the lines perfectly. Belle/Melinda/Sloan with a dash of Justin has to be the most lawyers we've had on the show for a while.

Li/Gabi feels like an episode of The Honeymooners.

Stefan/Nicole/EJ feels like an episode of I Love Lucy. Specifically, the episode when Lucy thinks Ricky is trying to kill her, and the two keep switching each other's drugged drink.

Stefan is a nasty piece of work.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
3 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

Belle and Shawn were quite a pleasant surprise. Shawn works so well with Chloe, and he went back to being awkward and stiff with Belle. 

I thought it seemed odd that Shawn knew that Chloe was out of town and that Stefan was deprogrammed, but Belle seemed to have no idea when Brady explained these things to her.

I think the show finally hit the perfect mark of who MM's Belle is. Petty, superior, rude, condescending, and at times dismissively malicious. That feels like how the only biological child of Jarlena should behave. I'm not certain if the show consciously set up this dynamic, but I also think it's believable that Belle would have more loyalty to Brady than Sami or Eric. I like this Belle vs the Brady twins dynamic.

Melinda/Sloan was such a highlight. I liked how nasty there were to each other without ever getting aggressive. They also delivered the lines perfectly. Belle/Melinda/Sloan with a dash of Justin has to be the most lawyers we've had on the show for a while.

Stefan/Nicole/EJ feels like an episode of I Love Lucy. Specifically, the episode when Lucy thinks Ricky is trying to kill her, and the two keep switching each other's drugged drink.

I don't think MM/BB have a lick of chemistry she didn't have it with JC either but had it in Spades with JKJ. Still her best and where they should have kept her fighting with Chloe for Philip. Stop trying to make fetch happen 

I don't know why their Shelle is still a thing they've been reduced to a toxic joke on top of the non existing chem. They were better as parents then anything else. It's like one cheating I can see but three and you the victim ends up apologizing afterwards? It's Like bitch where they do that at😆

Belle has been extra bitchy since she returned in 2015. That's how MM has been playing it why I don't know.

When Belle was aged she was incredibly Loyal to Sami. They had a great relationship she wasn't blind to her faults but she would defend her against anyone including Brady. With Eric it's different cause I believe they shared all of 4 scenes with JA/KS. The character was gone for the majority of her run. The same happened when MM came on Eric wasn't on & for the majority of her runs he wasn't. So I don't buy the Behavior that she would have issues being loyal to the twins vs being more loyal to Brady cause she grew up with him. Days never put much effort into building one btw Eric & Belle with both KS/MM.

Now she a fickle twat who's loyalty and decision making depends on which way the winds blows on a given day.

For someone who is nothing but a serial cheater she is helluva judgmental. Takes a lot of smugness to accomplish that like a turnt up nose in the air. It's maddening 

• Like 4
8 minutes ago, Nique said:

For someone who is nothing but a serial cheater she is helluva judgmental

Well, if it pertains to today’s episode, Belle was judgy because what Eric and Brady did was illegal, versus Belle’s serial cheating, which isn’t against the law.

But I was on Team Bric today and wished Belle came off her high horse long enough to act as legal counsel for both her brothers. Oh well, maybe show will back burner Shelle again real soon.

• Like 2
49 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

Well, if it pertains to today’s episode, Belle was judgy because what Eric and Brady did was illegal, versus Belle’s serial cheating, which isn’t against the law.

But I was on Team Bric today and wished Belle came off her high horse long enough to act as legal counsel for both her brothers. Oh well, maybe show will back burner Shelle again real soon.

I wasn't talking about that I was talking about when her & Eric got into and he called her out.

They're already back burned I don't know how much more you can get. But this is days what do I know 

• Like 2
5 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

Belle was raised with Brady(despite the wacky SORASing) and Brady has always been loyal to her.

EJ is also a lawyer btw.

• Like 2
58 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

Belle's defaults are sanctimonious and clueless. Come to think of it, that describes all of Salem's residents.

But yeah, considering her past, Belle has no right to look down her nose on anyone.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, SouthernChick said:

I want Belle and EJ together. And not just to piss off Sami. But because they have good chemistry. Let Shelle divorce amicably.

I'm pretty much content with EJ in any pairing that doesn't involve Sami.  However yes Shelle should divorce amicably regardless that pairing is DOA. Should've stayed as first love nothing more.

• Like 3
1 minute ago, CanaryFan98 said:

Shawn works so well with Chloe

Which, in itself, is odd considering NB and BB's past real-life relationship. Maybe it's all water under the bridge now.

Still? Yeah, I have said it a bunch: I don't buy adult Shawn and Belle as a(n) OTP.

• Like 4
On 3/3/2023 at 6:24 PM, Elio Kukui said:

Seriously.  He helps her one time when she falls off the wagon

Well, to be fair, Maggie was about to commit suicide, so I do give Xander points for literally saving Maggie's life.

• Like 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Elio Kukui said:

No, that one was fine.  I'm talking about when she fell off the wagon thanks to Xander and Kristen's machinations in faking Holly's death.

I thought she fell off the wagon because she thought she caused Sarah's baby's (her other grandchild) death?

Meh. That was all a mess.

And, frankly, I hate thinking of Holly as Maggie's anything since Dan was one of the most annoying retcons in existence. It is what it is, I guess.

• Like 2

That was possibly the must convoluted plot in recent memory.

That or the Deimos....what was it? A stone? Some artifact of value that was important when he was killed. And then the Nicole confession tape got passed around for like...three years after his murder? Deimos lingered like a fart.

..but at least he actually left (eyes Gwen and Benalex).

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

Where are the good ol' serial killers from years past? Maybe Alex will realize he's still Ben [ran away from Ciara for...reasons] and he kills Gwen, then himself? Oh, what a happy day that would be!

• LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, CanaryFan98 said:

EJ is also a lawyer btw.

I honestly forgot all about EJ being a lawyer.  

46 minutes ago, DisneyBoy said:

That was possibly the must convoluted plot in recent memory.

That or the Deimos....what was it? A stone? Some artifact of value that was important when he was killed. And then the Nicole confession tape got passed around for like...three years after his murder? Deimos lingered like a fart.

I wonder if we'll ever get a true end to the Deimos storyline. Are Eric, Brady, and Xander the only people who know? Did Sami find out about it during the custody of Henry? Does Chloe know? I don't really care, but it seems like Nicole killing someone should have more consequences.

1 hour ago, Elio Kukui said:

Nope.  Her fall off the wagon was from Holly's death being staged back in early 2019.  It was done by Xander and Kristen (who was disguised as Nicole at the time).  The trauma was so bad, Maggie fell off the wagon.

And yet she still loves Xander more than she loves her own daughter.

• Like 5
12 minutes ago, 4evaQuez said:

And yet she still loves Xander more than she loves her own daughter.

I'd buy this if I wasn't convinced Sarah still loved Xander. So maybe it's why Maggie is still in Xander's corner.

And he did save her life, literally. So I can see why she would still see the good in him.

• Like 2
(edited)
34 minutes ago, 4evaQuez said:

I wonder if we'll ever get a true end to the Deimos storyline. Are Eric, Brady, and Xander the only people who know? Did Sami find out about it during the custody of Henry? Does Chloe know? I don't really care, but it seems like Nicole killing someone should have more consequences.

Sami found out from Eric when Nicole supposedly was killed in the fire in Nashville. She brought that information up during the custody trial and the judge demanded proof. Sami told the judge that Eric told her and that there was a taped conversation that proved that Nicole was guilty. Sami didn't have the tape and Eric lied in court that Sami made it up.

And all so Eric would protect Nicole and try to take custody of baby that Allie should have never dumped on them before she skipped town.

Edited by nilyank
  • Like 3
(edited)
8 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

I honestly like the way Martha Madison plays Belle and the take she has. It works so much better than when they tried to make her play Belle like the rootable heroine that Kirsten Storm did. Martha Madison as Belle just doesn't exude warmth. She is as cold as ice just like Marlena. 

I also liked that Belle cares more about Brady than she does about Eric. I buy that completely, going all the way back to her days of cheerleading for Brady and Chloe.

Edited by methodwriter85
  • Like 6
  • Applause 1
57 minutes ago, methodwriter85 said:

I honestly like the way Martha Madison plays Belle and the take she has. It works so much better than when they tried to make her play Belle like the rootable heroine that Kirsten Storm did. She is as cold as ice just like Marlena. 

Granted I have not seen all of Marlena history but where does the perception that she is Ice Cold come from? I have seen this a couple times but never understood it. When I was watching in the Early 00s there was always a warmth about her.

MM plays bitch so much better than she ever did a heroine. I noticed that over a decade ago. It's what works best for her incarceration.

Being a bitch you need someone to balance that out with another side. Like Sami had Carrie otherwise it's just a bitch for being one. Since they are barely on if when they are and she just being a itch then it's one note. They need to bring Claire back recasted since ORK ani't coming back 

• Like 2
1 minute ago, Nique said:

Granted I have not seen all of Marlena history but where does the perception that she is Ice Cold come from? I have seen this a couple times but never understood it. When I was watching in the Early 00s there was always a warmth about her.

Everyone obviously has their own take, but since her '91 return, I also think Marlena comes across as cold.

Now, it would make sense since she was held hostage for years, but the show never went with that reason/angle. So I don't know if Marlena is meant to be seen as cold, but I certainly do think she is, at least nowadays. "Old" Marlena, from the '70s/'80s, seemed more carefree and warm, in my opinion.

• Like 5

Where does Leo get all this dirt on the Salemites? Is there really an audience for this in the paper? Do the folks living in the town know who half these rich folks are? At least the dirt is equal opportunity. Even the DA is enthralled.

So Belle got Brady out? He was more of the mastermind than Eric.

Li is making breakfast and has plans to take Gabi to feed the ducks and then to the Van Gogh exhibit? I would go.

Clever Nicole to complain about sour milk in her coffee to switch the drink.

And in 321, Stefan reacts to his own drug.

• Like 6

I got the biggest kick out of Li & Gabi's scenes.  The actor playing Li is so funny, he is being so Earnest with Gabi & is sure all his schemes will change Gabi's mind...the duck story was so funny :)  I love the contrast of the 2 Brothers DiMeara vs. the Brothers Brady.  The funniest scenes were between Melinda, the DA and Sloan...Melinda so fascinated by Lady Whistleblower's column & commenting on Sloan's "Hot Cot" :) I like these scenes with couples figuring things out vs. the Heavenly 'visions", devil possession, etc.

• Like 6
  • LOL 1
40 minutes ago, BuckeyeLou said:

I got the biggest kick out of Li & Gabi's scenes.  The actor playing Li is so funny, he is being so Earnest with Gabi & is sure all his schemes will change Gabi's mind...the duck story was so funny :)  I love the contrast of the 2 Brothers DiMeara vs. the Brothers Brady.  The funniest scenes were between Melinda, the DA and Sloan...Melinda so fascinated by Lady Whistleblower's column & commenting on Sloan's "Hot Cot" :) I like these scenes with couples figuring things out vs. the Heavenly 'visions", devil possession, etc.

Yup, plain old soapy fun.  Interpersonal drama, someone using a plain old drug, someone lying, someone scheming.  Don't need supernatural or back from the dead.  And since I'm waving my magic wand, I REALLY want people to get over someone.  Jan Spears still obsessed over Shaun after 20 plus years (or is it 30 plus now?) this Meagan person obsessed with Bo from what 40 years ago?   I liked the Jan Spears actor but don't really want her to come back because we really don't need version 394 of the exact. same. plot.  We ALL know the interloper will never win, so why not have them move on?

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
14 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Which, in itself, is odd considering NB and BB's past real-life relationship. Maybe it's all water under the bridge now.

I don't remember the story there. I know they were together but was there a messy breakup or something?

10 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Where does Leo get all this dirt on the Salemites? Is there really an audience for this in the paper? Do the folks living in the town know who half these rich folks are? At least the dirt is equal opportunity. Even the DA is enthralled.

Oh, I guarantee the residents of Salem that we never get to know love reading about the insane shenanigans of these characters lol.

Li is making breakfast and has plans to take Gabi to feed the ducks and then to the Van Gogh exhibit? I would go.

Imagine not going to feed ducks and an art museum with Li's cute, dumb self to hang out with boring as hell Stefan. Gabi is not in her right mind!

• LOL 5
(edited)
14 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Still? Yeah, I have said it a bunch: I don't buy adult Shawn and Belle as a(n) OTP.

I know you quoted me but I actually don't remember writing Shawn/Chloe working well together. I get the awkwardness part I think it varies on the people involved. My fave TV OTP are RL exes so its possible but the opposite is also true. Also Nadia is married with kids so she's clearly moved on. Shelle should've stayed a teen romance and that's ok. I mean on GH Scotty/Laura pretty much stayed a teen romance (granted I'm not sure that's the original plan but it worked out that way) and had an adult friendship. Not sure why this couldn't have been the case with Shelle.

Edited by CanaryFan98
  • Like 3
12 hours ago, WendyCR72 said:

Everyone obviously has their own take, but since her '91 return, I also think Marlena comes across as cold.

Now, it would make sense since she was held hostage for years, but the show never went with that reason/angle. So I don't know if Marlena is meant to be seen as cold, but I certainly do think she is, at least nowadays. "Old" Marlena, from the '70s/'80s, seemed more carefree and warm, in my opinion.

Thank You for the reasoning and response😍

• Like 4
17 hours ago, methodwriter85 said:

I honestly like the way Martha Madison plays Belle and the take she has. It works so much better than when they tried to make her play Belle like the rootable heroine that Kirsten Storm did. Martha Madison as Belle just doesn't exude warmth. She is as cold as ice just like Marlena. 

I also liked that Belle cares more about Brady than she does about Eric. I buy that completely, going all the way back to her days of cheerleading for Brady and Chloe.

I LOVE the way Martha Madison plays Belle.  UO, I know, but I pretty much loathed Kirsten Storm's Belle, and I love MM's interpretation.  I also don't see her as a bitch as much as someone who's willing to sling it back when she's treated like crap.

Of course, it didn't hurt when butthurt Fadda Eric got all pissy with Belle for no other reason than he's obviously missed a dose of his Preparation H and is once again, taking it out on his sister.

Salem may be overrun with unseen babies, but the biggest baby of them all, Eric, we're stuck seeing almost every day.

• Like 4

Can someone give me the background on the Shin family?  Was it ever explained why Li, Jing-wen (aka Wendy) and new Mr. Shin (hi, Clyde Komatsu!) all speak fluent unaccented English?  Were all born and/or raised in America?  

According to the Days wiki, Wei Shin has been played by 3 different actors; 1 for 2 days in 2014, 1 for several days in 2019, and now this current guy who started on August 30th, 2022.

Another awesome episode. This is probably the most I've liked the show since I started watching again years ago. I haven't been fast forwarding anything lately.

• Like 6
2 hours ago, boes said:

I LOVE the way Martha Madison plays Belle.  UO, I know, but I pretty much loathed Kirsten Storm's Belle, and I love MM's interpretation.  I also don't see her as a bitch as much as someone who's willing to sling it back when she's treated like crap.

Of course, it didn't hurt when butthurt Fadda Eric got all pissy with Belle for no other reason than he's obviously missed a dose of his Preparation H and is once again, taking it out on his sister.

Salem may be overrun with unseen babies, but the biggest baby of them all, Eric, we're stuck seeing almost every day.

I agree. I like MM’s interpretation much more than KS’s Belle who was whiny and immature.

1 minute ago, SouthernChick said:

I agree. I like MM’s interpretation much more than KS’s Belle who was whiny and immature.

And to….perky. MM’s Belle reminds me of Marlena’s daughter. 

• Like 2

KS's Belle was a teen so it didn't bother me as much not sure if I could picture her version as an adult. I at least bought her version loved Shawn which is something I can't say with MM's version.

I don't with MM's. I think the character would fare better if she was allowed to move on from Shawn for good as the actress has chemistry with every other guy but Shawn.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, SouthernChick said:

And to….perky. MM’s Belle reminds me of Marlena’s daughter. 

Me too. I think the current MM is exactly what I'd imagine the only biological child of Jarlena to be. Stephano, Orpheus, Roman, Kristen, Sami, and the literal Devil could not stop that epic romance. I imagine the child of such an epic once-in-a-lifetime couple to be quite entitled. How could she not be?

7 minutes ago, CanaryFan98 said:

KS's Belle was a teen so it didn't bother me as much not sure if I could picture her version as an adult. I at least bought her version loved Shawn which is something I can't say with MM's version.

I don't with MM's. I think the character would fare better if she was allowed to move on from Shawn for good as the actress has chemistry with every other guy but Shawn.

I think one problem with Belle is that the men she clicked with, except JKJ's Philip, were destined for someone else. I think Abby was "dead" when Chad/Belle first started sharing scenes, but we the audience knew Abby was alive and going to eventually be reunited with Chad. EJ is obviously still on hold for Sami. Of the men on canvas, Stefan is for Gabi, and Xavier- who I can't imagine her liking - is for Sarah. The other men, like Alex or Tripp, don't seem age appropriate. I'm also not certain who Shawn could be paired with, but I don't think the show cares about him outside of cop and his friendship with Chloe and barking at Philip who isn't currently on canvas.

I wonder if the show would invest in a Belle/Chad/Stephanie triangle. Also, I think another complication is that MM/Belle lives in Texas, so they probably have to film around her availability. 

• Like 2
19 minutes ago, 4evaQuez said:

I'm also not certain who Shawn could be paired with, but I don't think the show cares about him outside of cop and his friendship with Chloe and barking at Philip who isn't currently on canvas

It’s just crazy to me that the show would rather write for Belle while ignoring the child of a SuperCouple! For me, I never thought of Jarlena as a SuperCouple because of John’s crazy and multi retcon background (he’s Roman, no he’s Forrest, no he’s blah blah blah). 
Also, I watched during the SuperCouple heyday of the’80s so maybe that’s why I feel Bope are more deserving of the SuperCouple tag. 

• Like 2
25 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

It’s just crazy to me that the show would rather write for Belle while ignoring the child of a SuperCouple! For me, I never thought of Jarlena as a SuperCouple because of John’s crazy and multi retcon background (he’s Roman, no he’s Forrest, no he’s blah blah blah). 
Also, I watched during the SuperCouple heyday of the’80s so maybe that’s why I feel Bope are more deserving of the SuperCouple tag. 

It's interesting how little they want to write for Shawn with BB in the role. He like non existent he only exist to be Belle's husband and cuckold by her.

• Like 1
40 minutes ago, Elio Kukui said:

Sami isn't coming back full-time.  E.J. is clearly for Nicole until that does happen, which I doubt.  Stefan isn't a definite for Gabi with Li still around, and Xander (where did Xavier come from?) isn't necessarily a given for Sarah nowadays (although yes, he's currently the only age-appropriate man for her age group).  And yeah, Belle definitely wouldn't be with Alex or Tripp.

Oh my goodness, someone made a writing error on a message board, I'll call the firing squad.

Nicole/Eric are obviously still endgame. The show just did a tribute to the two last week, and E.J. has a decade-long history of only wanting Nicole when he can't have Sami. While the two discussed last week whether Nicole sees E.J. as an Eric replacement, they didn't discuss whether Nicole is a Sami replacement. Sami has been a much bigger factor in the Ejole relationship than Eric has been. AS/Sami not coming back full-time has not stopped this show from writing storylines around her schedule. The recent Sami/Lucas storyline shows that.

Li is obviously an obstacle for Stabi. The show is constantly having people, like Nicole this week or Brady last week, or even Chloe last week, talk about their great love. Gabi isn't even pretending to be torn between the two. Obviously, anything can change in the writing, but the show is pretty committed to Stabi right now.

Sarah is pregnant with Xander's child. The two are not done with each other yet.

Anything can happen, but the show isn't even dangling the possibility of Belle becoming involved with any of these men.

14 minutes ago, Nique said:

It's interesting how little they want to write for Shawn with BB in the role. He like non existent he only exist to be Belle's husband and cuckold by her.

I wonder why the show didn't recast BB's Shawn a long time ago. I can't remember the show ever having much interest in him, and when Bo died a few years ago, the show brought back Jason Cook. I think he's okay, but I think the problem with BB's Shawn is with the lack of characterization and how the show positions him and not with BB himself.

• Like 2

She was perfectly fine with Chloe until Kristen starting poisoning her mind. She honestly needs therapy. Now Marlena is no longer dead hopefully she will take her on. The Rachel actress is awesome though. Bet she enjoys her part

• Like 4
  • Useful 3

Rachel needs some real discipline, maybe a child therapist, and some time in boarding school where she is away from both parents. It is very hard to bring a new ‘mom’ into a little girl’s life. Even more so when she has been raised by a mother with issues, including psychological ones. Not all mommies and daddies stay together and sometimes it is best if they coparent. Does not help that mommy is also in jail and the family is non existent.

Her treatment of Chloe, who has been a saint to her, is bad. At some point she will learn that mommy is mommy, but that there are other types of mommies. Right now, she is a petulant, selfish brat.

Li is not a happy camper. Gabi lied and he caught her. I do expect that her plan with Stefan will somehow blow up.

EJ, do be careful what you share with your son. Hope the lab hst tested the vial gave you instructions on how to fake the drug’s effects.

Nicole, you are still hung up on Eric and his fling with Sloan.

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

Rachel needs some real discipline, maybe a child therapist, and some time in boarding school where she is away from both parents. It is very hard to bring a new ‘mom’ into a little girl’s life. Even more so when she has been raised by a mother with issues, including psychological ones. Not all mommies and daddies stay together and sometimes it is best if they coparent. Does not help that mommy is also in jail and the family is non existent.

Her treatment of Chloe, who has been a saint to her, is bad. At some point she will learn that mommy is mommy, but that there are other types of mommies. Right now, she is a petulant, selfish brat.

Rachel needs to be schooled by her father. HE is the parent. SHE is the child. And a child does not and WILL NOT dictate their parent's life.

Yes, Brady needs to be mindful of Rachel's welfare, but not at the expense of a huge brat throwing annual tantrums. She keeps that up? Off to boarding school for her.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
58 minutes ago, BuckeyeLou said:

I am still enjoying Eric & Sloan together...their scene in the jail cell sizzled, the look Greg Vaughn gave to Sloan thru the bars was Hot!

It's such a change in character for Eric - he seems to accept Sloan for who she is - including ALL her faults.  With Nicole, he was constantly holding her to some standard she could never reach - he never accepted her at all.  They're both better characters away from each other.

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1