Type keyword(s) to search

Current Plots Discussion II: Discussing Today's Episode and Current Storylines

• Start Topic

Weird writing today.

I haven't been following the plot, but it seems that Jada and Rafe are suddenly piecing it all together mighty fast. Awkward.

Eric and Belle were super rude today, like, out of character rude. It was dumb. I get the writers want to squeeze in that Shelle are struggling and Sloan isn't liked and Marlena just came back from the dead, but they crammed it all together in the most forced way. Like Marlena is really going to - out of the blue, mind you - loudly say "Well Belle, I know you and Shawn are having problems...!" for the pleasure of the Pub's patrons. That's relevant how? That's the kind of thing you say to de-escalate a situation?

I will say I got a good laugh out of Doc cutting Eric off though with the abrupt "I'm not finished!" Deidre's delivery is so mannered I almost never enjoy her lately, but that was fun. As was her noticeably cold hello to Sloan.

But since when is Marlena Team Nicole?

Nicole...is being a total bozo here. She's going to start to show soon, right? So saying "menopause" won't cover that. And now she's blabbed her secret to both Kayla and Anna and Sloan's figured it out too..! Yeesh.

I loved the terrible delivery of the ending. Paulina, you are a mess. RrrrrraaaaaaaaaAAAAAAARRRRRRaaaaah?

🙄   🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lady, you are 2 times his size. Knock his cockney ass over! Come on now.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3

Can Colin PLEASE throw Paulina off a roof? Then he and Chanel will be even and they and Talia can become a throuple 

So over Jackee's overacting. It is too much.

And Abe is an aggressive jerk now he is with her, this is not the Abe I have known for 4 decades

• Like 3
  • Applause 5
4 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Nicole...is being a total bozo here. She's going to start to show soon, right? So saying "menopause" won't cover that. And now she's blabbed her secret to both Kayla and Anna and Sloan's figured it out too..! Yeesh.

The show hasn’t specified how far along she is, but it’s probably a month or two. I don’t think she’s going to be showing noticeably anytime soon. Plus, she’s not planning on keeping the secret indefinitely. 

I wouldn’t call it blabbing to Kayla, since Kayla’s her doctor and is bound by doctor/patient confidentiality anyway. And she decided to share with Anna because she needed someone to talk to and for some reason the show had it be Anna instead of someone like Chloe.

• Like 4
2 hours ago, DanaMB said:

Did Eric tell Sloan about Nicole “ in menopause?” 

Not cool.

Asshole. 

Also, were they using condoms? Because as we all know, pregnancy is not the only thing that can result from your partner having non-protected sex.

• Like 2
On 5/17/2023 at 7:30 PM, WendyCR72 said:

Yep, Steve's best friend and foster brother, Dr. Marcus Hunter, played by the late great Richard Biggs. Still so sad that he died so young. Ditto Joy Garrett (Jo Johnson) who, if I recall, was in her mid 40s or so when she died, too.

Yes she was only 47 which really shocked me tbh. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

So Abe and Paulina have to give the entire life story to the poor inspector? He did slip up after going through the papers and then repeating the last text. Oops. Paulina could not link him with a cookie sheet or muffin pan or other piece of cookware. The rolling pin it is for both of them.

Jada and Rafe got the snowball clue that set the real facts in motion and gave Talia an actual motive. So Colin does have an assault charge.

Talia, you do not need to do whatever a man asks you to do for some self worth and self esteem. You are educated, and a doctor to boot. Yeah, you can still have issues.

Sloan, maybe instead of looking at Nicole as some sort of schemer, maybe spend a minute thinking how it would feel to have a miracle pregnancy in your mid to late forties, and all the challenges you face, especially if you have never carried a baby to term. Give Nicole a break for a short time, to let her talk to her medical team about her prospects for a viable pregnancy, any testing and specific genetic testing involved for abnormalities, how high risk she is. It is not about Eric and he may not be the bio dad. He probably won’t leave you for her either. Both him and EJ are ‘adults’ even though they would most likely exchange blows. There is something called coparenting now. It is not your business anyway.

Nothing like sibling rivalry with Belle and Eric. Seems like half the folks in Salem hate her.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

While nothing Colin and Talia are doing is warranted. All the acting like Chanel did absolutely nothing wrong and didn't make choices of her own is eye rolling. I also wouldn't mind him knocking Paulina out for a bit.

Nicole lying at her age over a baby is just silly. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
8 hours ago, brisbydog said:

And Abe is an aggressive jerk now he is with her, this is not the Abe I have known for 4 decades

Now I want Sloan to run for mayor.  Her platform can be that Abe manipulates the system for HIS personal gain.  He pressures anyone and everyone in every department to do his bidding regarding his wife and stepdaughter.  He orders the police commissioner to disclose information on an active investigation and got a VERY well-deserved restraining order removed because it was against his wife and put in place by someone he doesn't like.  He really has no business being mayor and should be replaced.  I know that won't happen, but I would love to see it.

9 hours ago, DisneyBoy said:

Eric and Belle were super rude today, like, out of character rude. It was dumb.

Well, I put much more of the blame on Belle.  She just walked in and out of the blue started bitching at Eric about his life choices.  At least Marlena had the semi-decency to admit that Eric is what could (at least in Salem) be considered a reasonably competent adult and has the right to chooses his own companions.

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Nicole calling out Sloane for being “in her business” about the prenatal vitamins was rich coming from her. This is the same woman who basically stalked Jada while Jada was dating Eric and talked about how hard single motherhood was because she didn’t want Jada pregnant with Eric’s baby.

• Like 9

I live in a small town is it a normal thing for people to pick up their prescriptions in the hospital?

Sloan you are really noisy.  So is Nicole so there’s that lol.  Sloan saying loud you are having unprotected sex with both of them was everything. 
 Belle I love you but you were more judgmental than usual.  And really loud. Your mom heard you outside.  You didn’t even want to stay and eat lunch you upset her so much. 
ready for Eric’s black eye to go away.  
paulina and Abe were really clueless with the “health inspector “.  

• Like 6
  • Love 1
3 hours ago, tribeca said:

I live in a small town is it a normal thing for people to pick up their prescriptions in the hospital?

Sloan you are really noisy.  So is Nicole so there’s that lol.  Sloan saying loud you are having unprotected sex with both of them was everything. 
 Belle I love you but you were more judgmental than usual.  And really loud. Your mom heard you outside.  You didn’t even want to stay and eat lunch you upset her so much. 

I know that sometimes if you go to the emergency room, you will get enough meds to take home that will last til the next day, when you are expected to go to your pharmacy. Nicole could easily have picked it up at a drugstore. Maybe Salem is different.

I still call foul on the need for a health inspector. Someone committed a crime and the bakery should still be open. Not an ongoing problem. Not like someone found evidence of rodents, evidence of insects, unclean kitchen, poor temperature storage (food poisoning), etc.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1

JUST GUESSING - somehow Sloan will rush to the rooftop to stop her brother and end up saving Paulina and her brother will fall off. So, then the question remains to be seen if that will make Sloan off the wall vindictive against them or if she will bask in her role as hero?

• Like 2
  • Applause 3

I really can’t stand Gabi and Stefan. I didn’t mind their first go round, but the smugness and making EJ look like an idiot bothers me I guess.

EJ proposing to Nicole means the baby is Eric’s and Nicole will (not shockingly) lie about it being EJ’s. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 3
1 hour ago, DisneyBoy said:

So did Paulina die?

Or get roled out and baked into biscuits?

If she did die, she'll live forever in our eardrums.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 12
8 hours ago, tribeca said:

Usually it's a pharmacy.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Frozendiva said:

Talia, you do not need to do whatever a man asks you to do for some self worth and self esteem. You are educated, and a doctor to boot. Yeah, you can still have issues.

That's the thing about Talia - I just can't buy that a medical doctor - someone who's supposed to be calm, intelligent, insightful could be so gullible!  Talia acts so hysterical and emotional when she talks about her relationship with Colin and how he makes her feel (see Talia at the police station or today with Chanel). I just don't buy that she ever was a medical doctor. Maybe med student drop out...yeah, that seems more in line with the Talia they've shown us.

20 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

Now I want Sloan to run for mayor.  Her platform can be that Abe manipulates the system for HIS personal gain.  He pressures anyone and everyone in every department to do his bidding regarding his wife and stepdaughter.  He orders the police commissioner to disclose information on an active investigation and got a VERY well-deserved restraining order removed because it was against his wife and put in place by someone he doesn't like.  He really has no business being mayor and should be replaced.  I know that won't happen, but I would love to see it.

Well, I put much more of the blame on Belle.  She just walked in and out of the blue started bitching at Eric about his life choices. 

Sloan has seriously become my favorite character on this show. She takes no crap from anyone. She's gutsy, decisive, and mature (see how she reacted to finding Ericole after their biscuit sex). The one real misstep is not turning in Colin when she found out he was behind all the crap (texts, drugged biscuits) but she did finally confess and like she told Rafe/Jada today, basically made their case for them.  I can see why she didn't tell anyone about Colin, because she was protecting her last family member, and thought that if he did "go away" like she told him, all the stuff with Chanel/Paulina would end.

As for Belle and Eric, how self aware of Belle to say because she can't help Shawn, she chewed out Eric because she wanted to make sure someone else in her family would have a good relationship (or something like that).

19 hours ago, SouthernChick said:

Nicole calling out Sloane for being “in her business” about the prenatal vitamins was rich coming from her. This is the same woman who basically stalked Jada while Jada was dating Eric and talked about how hard single motherhood was because she didn’t want Jada pregnant with Eric’s baby.

I was right there with Sloan when she was giving Nicole the business for how Nicole handled the Jada baby situation. Yes, ultimately, Jada is a grown woman who made a free choice about her pregnancy but Sloan isn't wrong that Nicole meddled in the first place.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
47 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

As for Belle and Eric, how self aware of Belle to say because she can't help Shawn, she chewed out Eric because she wanted to make sure someone else in her family would have a good relationship (or something like that).

You gotta admit, the whole issue with discussing Shawn is still kind of weird since, even though Shawn is Belle's hubby and Belle is Eric's half-sister, Shawn is also Eric's first (technically half-)cousin via Roman and Bo being siblings.

So, it just seems a bit weird for Belle to discuss her marital issues with Eric since he is related to both.

• Like 2
(edited)

I'm pretty sure these characters have no clue how they are or aren't related anymore.

Parents never see their kids, siblings interact 4 times a year, and parentages are retconned regularly.

2nd Cousins? Yeah they don't know what that means.

Edited by DisneyBoy
  • Like 5
(edited)
1 hour ago, norcalgal said:

Sloan has seriously become my favorite character on this show. She takes no crap from anyone. She's gutsy, decisive, and mature (see how she reacted to finding Ericole after their biscuit sex).

As for Belle and Eric, how self aware of Belle to say because she can't help Shawn, she chewed out Eric because she wanted to make sure someone else in her family would have a good relationship (or something like that)

Here! Here! About Sloan. She's become my favorite character. "That poor old thing!" I love her. Your description of her is perfect, and it's why I don't see her as a young Nicole. Nicole is arguably gutsy but she's not mature or decisive. Even when she's scheming, she's pretty whiny and weepy about it. When she's not scheming, she's just weepy.

The thing I found confusing about the Belle and Eric scene is Belle saying she couldn't find Shawn. We literally saw Shawn earlier this week in Greece with Roman. Maggie, Kate, Steve, and Chad were there, and the dialogue said that Hope and Victor were in the room with Bo. The dialogue also said Ciara had just left to return home with Ben. Why would Belle not be able to find Shawn when his entire immediate family - except Belle - knows exactly where he is?

About Shawn and Eric, I think the show often forgets how Shawn is related to people. They ignore his relationship with Eric and Sami, but the show never forgets Ciara's relationship with the Brady twins. I think maybe it's the show trying not to highlight how closely tied via shared familial bonds Shawn and Belle are even if they aren't related by blood. 

Shawn and Brady are also first cousins. That's another relationship the show ignores.

Additionally, when Justin and Kayla were briefly dating, the show ignored Ciara's familial bond to Justin, even though Ciara and Justin had a stronger bond via their onscreen history. I think it's the show trying to avoid awkwardness.

Edited by 4evaQuez
  • Like 4

Sloan they handcuff and arrest?  Who they harnessed and brought to the station over and over when she was innocent   Then they say it's her fault BC she didn't turn in Colin.  It's their fault for being stupid, blind obsessed with Paulina screeching its Sloan. 

She needs to sue the entire SPD plus DA throw in Paulina, Abe and Chanel. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 3

I also love Sloan. I want just for once them not to pull out the tired paternity test swap, and just have everyone deal with it like adults. Or have EJ do the swapping, I'd buy it from him, but not her.

• Like 6
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, brisbydog said:

I also love Sloan. I want just for once them not to pull out the tired paternity test swap, and just have everyone deal with it like adults. Or have EJ do the swapping, I'd buy it from him, but not her.

Although I previously posted my speculation that Sloan might pull a baby paternity switch (because I don’t trust the lazy, unimaginative Days writers), I really hope they don’t go there.

As for EJ, I just don’t see two things:

1) that EJ loves Nicole soooo much he’d tether himself to her with a paternity switch  - or - 

2) that EJ hates Eric soooo much he’d do a paternity switch to “get back” at Eric, all the while knowingly raising a child he knows is not his 

How refreshing it’d be if Days didn’t have a paternity switch at all. Boy would that really overturn conventional thinking!  Make it happen Days!

• Like 4
  • Love 2

Does Holly even exist? Where is she. Lol Nicole doesn't need another kid to never be seen. 

Maybe she should show up as a Dimera spoiled brat to fight Rachel. Lol 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
12 hours ago, brisbydog said:

I want just for once them not to pull out the tired paternity test swap, and just have everyone deal with it like adults. Or have EJ do the swapping, I'd buy it from him, but not her.

Isn't it time for multiple switches? We could see Sloan, EJ, even Nicole do it, so no one would know for sure until years later when the writers decide and there is a health crisis. Just a single switch? In Salem? Nah.

• LOL 6
6 hours ago, tribeca said:

Maybe Holly will do the switching ?   She doesn’t want to move again or is tired of Eric being in and out or her life.  

I was going to say Johnny because he's Sami's kid and he would keep the family tradition alive.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
On 5/20/2023 at 12:11 AM, norcalgal said:

Although I previously posted my speculation that Sloan might pull a baby paternity switch (because I don’t trust the lazy, unimaginative Days writers), I really hope they don’t go there.

I really, really, really hope the show doesn't go there with Sloan. I think it would be out of character and would unnecessarily destroy her character. Sloan, while an antagonist, actually has scruples. She's been a refreshing breath of fresh air on the show. There's no need to needlessly make her a cartoon villain for Ericole. EJ and Sami, when she's on screen, can be their cartoon villains.

I thought Sloan vs. Trask was much more engaging than the rooftop scenes. There was entirely too much screaming on the rooftop, too much runny mascara, and somehow it just lacked tension and stakes for me. I thought Chanel's monologue was strange considering the circumstances. She basically said: your father was a creep who abused his power, I willingly had an affair with him, your mom was heartbroken and confronted me on a roof, and I killed her to defend myself. This account of events basically confirms that Paulina covered up the mom's death to make it look like a suicide, which is both Sloan's and Colin's main objection. In this case, the truth will get you killed. Find a suitable lie to tell to save your life.

Ejole were boring. I just don't like this version of the pairing, and Nicole doesn't work for me when she's out of Brady and Chloe's orbit for too long.

When Eric mentioned having to get a sibling out of trouble, I was hoping he was referring to Brady and not Sami. GV's Eric has a longer and more recent history of trying to get Brady out of trouble. Doing so also impacted Sloan when she had to unknowingly keep Rachel hidden from Kristen for several days(?). Not everything has to be about Sami, and Eric's most recent history with Sami has actually been antagonistic.

I hope this is the end of Colin and Talia. 

Has anyone else noticed that the Talia actress has been doing a lot of eyebrow-acting lately? It's been distracting.

• Like 5

I have temporary access to the W Network and tried to watch the show live for the first time in eons. I started late and bailed early.

The terrible overacting and screeching on the roof did me in. Even Sloan and Trask although good, seem to lay it on too thick also.

I’m wondering if there was a general notice to the actors to go more “Beyond Salem” in their acting choices.

Nicole and EJ were blah and his marriage proposal was as romantic as pavement. Yuck.

I need more Anna. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
5 hours ago, 4evaQuez said:

Has anyone else noticed that the Talia actress has been doing a lot of eyebrow-acting lately? It's been distracting.

She has always done that. I find it kind of fascinating lol.

I liked Talia and the actress a lot at first but she kind of went off the rails once Colin was introduced.

• Like 8

Today I felt awful for Jada and Sloan. Both have younger siblings they are worried about. I have zero sympathy for Paulina who created this situation or Chanel who takes no responsibility anymore for her part in it, or Colin who is deranged or Abe who has no regard for the law or his office anymore except how he can use it to enable his wife. Rafe is useless. Miranda is still awesome. Don't mind EJ and Nicole. Hate that Sloan has to keep her secret which means keeping it from Eric.

• Like 8
  • Love 2
(edited)

Today's episode needed a soundtrack to really bring all the elements together.

I kept thinking of "Dancing in the Moonlight" or "Do I hear a Waltz" when Talia and Colin were doing their ballroom imitation in that last scene.  

giphy.gif

The roof scenes with Paulina and Colin, and then that screaming choir who joined them would have been even better with a little "Up the Ladder to the Roof", "Up on the Roof" and "I Believe we can Fly".

I was hoping that boink on that head might have gotten through Abe's thick skull, but him braying "Paulina" at Rafe dashed that hope.

Anybody else think that the makeup on Rafe made him look just a little like a crowd extra from a scene of The Vampire Diaries?

I hope hope hope Jackee Harry submits her scenes from today's show as her Emmy reel.  Good to know that being threatened with being thrown off the roof gets the same mug expression from her as talking to Kate's urn.  

What a great hire for the Show!  Her talent for drama goes without saying, and I ain't saying.

I think the writers and the actors all must have got ahold of some those biscuits to turn out the shit show they did today.

Edited by boes
  • Like 5
  • LOL 6
4 hours ago, Desperado said:

The terrible overacting and screeching on the roof did me in. Even Sloan and Trask although good, seem to lay it on too thick also.

Nicole and EJ were blah and his marriage proposal was as romantic as pavement. Yuck.

I fast forwarded the roof scenes for the same reason posted above.  And get real, I knew Paulina and Chanel wouldn’t die.

I’m glad Nicole called out EJ on his cynical marriage proposal.

But is it just me, or does anyone else feel EJ was sincere in telling Nicole he’s in love with her?  My memory is rusty on Ecole 1.0 and 2.0., so I guess this go-around is the strongest I’ve felt that EJ actually loves Nicole.  How do others feel who also watched Ecole 1.0 and 2.0? 

• Like 4
13 minutes ago, norcalgal said:

But is it just me, or does anyone else feel EJ was sincere in telling Nicole he’s in love with her?  My memory is rusty on Ecole 1.0 and 2.0., so I guess this go-around is the strongest I’ve felt that EJ actually loves Nicole.  How do others feel who also watched Ecole 1.0 and 2.0? 

I agree.  I think EJ is sincere.  I've grown to really like this iteration of EJ, more than the James Scott one.  

This time, though, it's Nicole who I don't think is sincere, in the slightest.

• Like 8
  • Love 1

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed the weird acting in today's show. It felt like someone new was directing who'd never seen some of these characters before. Jada especially seemed out of character...since when is she so over the top? I imagine someone must have been yelling "more drama! MORE DRAMMMAAAA!" 

• Like 4

EJ, maybe you really do love Nicole. This time. A marriage proposal right after Stefan and Gabi announced theirs was a bit lame. Nicole had every right to say no to you, and to ask for a bit more time to consider your sincerity.

Who is Dr. Hubbard?

Rafe is lucky that he found Abe in time.

Half the town could probably hear the rooftop screeching. Both Paulina and Chanel did have some responsibility in the mother’s death - at least by covering it up. The two kids are not likely to see that the dad was a predator. Five years ago, Colin still would have been over 18 and not some 5 year old. Sloan at least went after Paulina legally.

Sloan, Nicole being pregnant is not your secret to tell. At least not yet. 

So Talia and Colin just took a flying leap off the Salem Inn roof? Will she land on Rafe?

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
3 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Abe who has no regard for the law or his office anymore except how he can use it to enable his wife.

That is so disappointing to read :( I've avoided 90% of her storyline and hoped - in vain it seems - that Paulina would be good for Abe, able to get him to have fun, something....but its really her show. Abe's just getting dragged along for the ride apparently. 

• Like 3
  • Sad 3
(edited)
46 minutes ago, Frozendiva said:

EJ, maybe you really do love Nicole. This time. A marriage proposal right after Stefan and Gabi announced theirs was a bit lame. Nicole had every right to say no to you, and to ask for a bit more time to consider your sincerity.

No he doesn't. Why would this proposal be any different from the others. First time, he knocked her up after they had sex in an elevator (where he called out Sami's name) and Sami kept pushing him away. Second time, it was spite because Sami married Rafe and he wanted to hurt Sami.

This time? Boredom. And Ron less than talented writing isn't going to make it any more interesting.

Edited by nilyank
  • Like 4
9 minutes ago, nilyank said:

No he doesn't. Why would this proposal be any different from the other. First time, he knocked her up after they sex in an elevator (where he called out Sami's name) and Sami kept pushing him away. Second time, it was spite because Sami married Rafe and he wanted to hurt Sami.

This time? Boredom. And Ron less than interest writing isn't going to make it any more interesting.

Good for her for saying ‘no’.

• Like 3
1 hour ago, Frozendiva said:

Who is Dr. Hubbard?

I was going to comment - SALEM HAS ANOTHER DOCTOR!!  I'm shocked Kayla didn't have to to brain surgery also.

4 hours ago, brisbydog said:

Today I felt awful for Jada and Sloan. Both have younger siblings they are worried about. I have zero sympathy for Paulina who created this situation or Chanel who takes no responsibility anymore for her part in it, or Colin who is deranged or Abe who has no regard for the law or his office anymore except how he can use it to enable his wife. Rafe is useless. Miranda is still awesome. Don't mind EJ and Nicole. Hate that Sloan has to keep her secret which means keeping it from Eric.

Yes, the idea that they were going to arrest Sloan, just because she saw her brother and didn't turn him in.  They have absolutely NO evidence that Sloan knew anything about his activities in Salem.  She really should sue the department for harrassment.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
8 hours ago, DaphneCat said:

I was going to comment - SALEM HAS ANOTHER DOCTOR!!  I'm shocked Kayla didn't have to to brain surgery also.

Yes, the idea that they were going to arrest Sloan, just because she saw her brother and didn't turn him in.  They have absolutely NO evidence that Sloan knew anything about his activities in Salem.  She really should sue the department for harrassment.

At the point Sloan saw him all he had done himself was send some texts. Talia is the one who physically poisoned the whole town

• Like 5
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1

I think EJ loves Nicole as much as he loved Belle. Not enough to drop them at the fist sight of Sami, or maybe even someone else he fancies in the moment. 

Business shenanigans is the only thing they’ve been written as having in common.

Nicole should know it’s not going to be three times the charm. I hope she does, even if the kid’s his.

• Like 6
(edited)

God Paulina is foul. Not just the endless screaming but hoping Colin is dead. She has zero recognition that her meddling in his life caused this situation 

Edit: Rafe sucks too. I can't believe how much I like Eric now. Wild as I never had any use for him before Sloan 

Edited by brisbydog
  • Like 5
  • Applause 1
  • Love 2
5 hours ago, Desperado said:

I think EJ loves Nicole as much as he loved Belle. Not enough to drop them at the fist sight of Sami, or maybe even someone else he fancies in the moment. 

Business shenanigans is the only thing they’ve been written as having in common.

Nicole should know it’s not going to be three times the charm. I hope she does, even if the kid’s his.

I really, really need this pregnancy storyline to be built on the history of what happened between EJ and Nicole the last time they were in this place. I wasn't watching then, but I know it was bad. EJ treated Nicole like poop afterwards for years and years. Why would she want to carry his kid again at all, given that its 99% likely (yeah, yeah, I know!) that she'd lose the kid...

I just feel like this is being treated like a regular old pregnancy/who's the daddy situation...it's not.

• Like 3
  • Love 1