Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Chat Thread

Scarlett45
  • Start Topic

Kody is full of crap about the state taking Truely. 

I wonder whose name the mortgage on Christine’s house is in? That’s who will legally get the proceeds from selling it…

Christine…GET AN ATTORNEY! You want to work things out amiably? With Kody??

Edited by GrammyPammy
  • LOL 2
  • Love 8

Still, the idea that "Kody and Robyn gave her the down payment" is ridiculous.

Edited to add that now we know it was the family money, not Kody and Robin.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Applause 1
  • Love 10

Christine is generous, offering Coyote Pass free and clear.

With her name on the house she can probably take all of the house and then force the sale of Coyote Pass to get her share of the money.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2

Janelle tells all.

Robyn and Christine both got the same amount of family money for their houses.

And house equity equals Coyote Pass equity.

I like that Janelle speaks her truth, not the 'patriarchy line.'

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Love 8

In Kody's mind, Christine is only entitled to 20% of the house money (it is owned by the 5 adults) and 20% of Coyote Pass.

By his logic Christine is then entitled to 20% of Robyn's house too. 

But Kody doesn't realize that.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Applause 1
  • Love 13

I feel for Savannah. She was game to try living in the RV but we knew it would be too hard and now Janelle does, too. She's a loving mom, though, and however much she loves being in the RV, she loves her daughter more. Props to them both for trying.

• Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 4

The house, the kids, the property.  Nice priorities ShitHead. That visor is not hiding the balding sides.  Just ridiculous.  And his inability to see that her giving away the house money and still owning land she does not want is only hurting his kids.

• Love 6
1 minute ago, altopower said:

I feel for Savannah. She was game to try living in the RV but we knew it would be too hard and now Janelle does, too. 

I just can't understand why Janelle does some of the things she does, given that her decisions impact others.

• Love 5

They curtailed it out of Utah at night because Kody was afraid be was going to be arrested.  Then they suddenly had to move to Arizona.  It’s been rumored it was because Robyn’s son was going to school there.  I don’t think they made much money selling the LV homes.  I believe both Meri and Janelle were renting.  It kills me when they talk about family.  They have not seemed like a family for years.  Kody used Covid as an excuse.  I think Meri is jealous of Christine for having the courage to leave.

• Like 1
  • Love 4

If Kody had loved Christine, if he treated her well, she would have stayed.

This BS about Christine wanting more than equal sister wife status--is Kody saying that he hasn't had sex with Robyn for 10 years either and that Areola and King Sol  were immaculate conceptions?

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • LOL 7
  • Love 13

If Christine really had been thinking about leaving Kody while they were in Las Vegas, and she had done so, would she and Janelle have stayed in Las Vegas?

Gabe would have liked that.

Edited by Ms.Lulu
  • Useful 2
  • Love 3

When Robyn says "truth be told, she was talking about leaving before we came to Flagstaff", she was trying to make Christine look bad, but if she thought about it for a hot second she might realize that Christine isn't making a hasty decision and gave Kody more than plenty of time to meet her half way.  These people are dumb. 

• Applause 4
  • Love 14