Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E21: Eviction #7

Pop Tart
  • Start Topic

Live audience tonight! Lots of applause as Julie welcomes us to Big Brother. It's Day 51!

What's going on at Dyrefest? Brochella wants to know! They know their plan, 

Jasmine thinks she has a fighting chance to stay in the house. She only needs two votes.

Monte' says he's still on the block but he thinks he's OK. Jasmine whispers to the camera, I have a chance. They didn't take Monte off the block. Says something in a DR segment I couldn't understand. OK, she's going to fake limp herself to $750,000, by gum!

Michael wonders if the Dyre folk are still there outside or if they're somewhere else. Taylor guesses Kyle and Alissa on the block. She guesses on those two. But what if it's Joseph and Turner? They are curious to know what the noms are.

• Love 1

That is some unfortunate striping on the crotch of Jasmine’s pantsuit.

Looks like her eyebrows are half as tall today, so that’s nice.

SNERK.  Jasmine blames Alyssa, and not her own cattiness for her ass getting booted.

• LOL 2

We're back!  We're going to talk to the two nominees now. Time for the vote and eviction! Monte and Jasmine are up for eviction right now. Jasmine's wearing her orange outfit. It looks nice on her. Monte says his speech. It's a typical nice speech. He does a shoutout to Rihanna. Jasmine's speech. Jasmine tells Julie she's prettier than a pan of fresh cornbread. She gives thanks to God, then talks about her dad, then shouts out to her family, etc. Now the vote!

Taylor votes to evict Jasmine (sadly). She has a really pretty sparkly blue top on.

Brittany votes to evict Jasmine, not sadly.

Aw, I'll kind of miss Jasmine. She ended up a harmless annoyance. Good-bye, Jasmine! She's leaving well with two bags. I wonder if she took anyone's clothing with her. She says "Give Zingbot a hug for me!" People cheer as Jasmine steps out. The HGs watch Jasmine's picture turn to black and white.

Jasmine and Julie. Their outfits match!! Julie must have watched the feeds this week.

Julie asks Jasmine if she was surprised. Jasmine, not really.

Julie asked if she felt betrayed by anyone. Jasmine says Alyssa because she told Kyle a lot of stuff about what was going on with her group.

Julie asks who she thinks will leave from Dyre Fest. Jasmine guesses Joseph. Now she's been watching her good-bye messages.

Julie says things are heating up at Dyrefest!

• Love 3
1 minute ago, dizzyd said:

Did Jasmine limp out the house?

Oh, wait, are you asking this question for real?  😆

LMAO @Julie calling out Jasmine's celebration of her birthday, birth week, birth MONTH!

Oooooo...  The eyeroll at Brittany's GB message.  That's one lost jury vote!

Edited by HighQueenEB
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
Just now, HighQueenEB said:

Oh, wait, are you asking this question for real?  ;)

Yeah sorry, I’m at work and can’t watch live. Was wondering if her limp mysteriously disappeared. 

• LOL 1

Now to DyreFest. Terrance used the veto because he's up against a Bromance and a Showmance. He wants all the information.

Kyle looks like he was crying as he does his DR talk.

Turner says Terrance blindsides him in the best possible way by taking him off the block.

Terrance tells Kyle he just made that move to keep the temperature up in the backyard.  He tells us that he's more worried about Joseph than Kyle (as a threat). Turner thanks Terrance for using the POV on him. Terrance says it's because of he appreciates the relationship they have.

Now Joseph says to Terrance you know Kyle betrayed me.  He's saying Kyle has betrayed everyone by spilling what other people tell him.

Kyle is whispering to Turner now. It's cutting between Joseph/Terrance and Kyle/Turner. Now they're all going to gather round the Dyrefest campfire. DR calls Joseph. Terrance gathers the others. He's talking to all except Joseph. Oh, they're making an alliance with each other. Turner says he's ready to work with these Dyre Fest people. They call themselves the After Party. I guess Joseph is doomed after all.

Now Joseph wants to talk with the group.  Joseph says Kyle was OK with Alyssa and Indy  being voted out. Turner has turned on Joseph. He says he thinks he was only part of the Leftovers because he happened to be HOH this week. Turner tells us it's like Lord of the Flies out here. This was a pretty brutal conversation with Joseph. They all are against him, so right now I don't see how he will stay. Unless Turner is being a double agent and not letting us know.

• Love 2

The thing is the Leftovers will see Joseph is gone but won't know Kyle and Turners total betrayal unless they are told.

Now to the backyard. The nomination chairs are actually a bench. Now for speeches.

Joseph, thanks people, tell Dyre Fest, tells them he'll respect them whoever they pick. Kyle says he hopes he's proven he can win competitions and keep people safe. He says Terrance, Alyssa, Turner, let's go to war. Now the vote in the upstairs diary room.

Turner votes to evict Joseph.

Alyssa votes to evict Joseph.

Good-bye Joseph! Awww, I was hoping he could find a way to stay, but when Turner turned on him it wasn't possible.

Julie tells Joseph he is evicted. He hugs everyone, even slimy Kyle. Now he's going out to see Julie. Lots of cheers and screams for him. Back to Dyre Fest, excited about the after party. They tell Kyle he had a good speech.

• Love 3
4 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

I never understand why people think saying they can win competitions is a reason to keep them.   

Well it worked for him in this case. I am crossing all my limbs that a Broachellan wins HOH. I can't stand looking at cocky ass Kyle.

• Love 9
1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

The thing is the Leftovers will see Joseph is gone but won't know Kyle and Turners total betrayal unless they are told.

Yup.  If Taylor or Monte wins HOH, guaranteed that Turner will rat Kyle out in a heartbeat.  It's a bit more fluid if Brittany wins HOH, because Kyle will probably try to recruit Michael/Brittany to their side as a F6.  

Just now, Lucas Rowan said:

The fact that one little twist blew up the supposedly tight Leftovers shows how shallow that alliance really, truly was.  It makes me wonder what would have happened if this twist happened under the Committee or the Cookout's steamrolls?

No, it really doesn't.  Kyle was already showing his disloyalty to the LOs last week.  Ten seconds in paradise was all it took for him to turn on the alliance he created, lol.

• Love 12
2 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

The fact that one little twist blew up the supposedly tight Leftovers shows how shallow that alliance really, truly was.  It makes me wonder what would have happened if this twist happened under the Committee or the Cookout's steamrolls?

It was a pretty big twist actually. F10 turned into F5 which is traditionally the place for some rather cruel blindsides.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Monte or Taylor for HOH! Not that we'll see the competition tonight.

Julie and Joseph on the stage. Julie asks why they evicted Joseph instead of Kyle, who's in a showmance. Joseph says it looks like the prefer the Showmance to the Bromance.

Julie if he regrets the alliance. Joseph says no, he wanted to show he can be loyal.

Julie asks what he thinks of Kyle's game play? Joseph says it wouldn't be what he would have done. He has no respect for Kyle's game.

Julie asks if he's sorry he had to leave without saying good-bye to Taylor. Joseph says he wishes he could have said good-bye to her. Also he knows what it's like to be on the block so that's something he can share with her after the game.

They didn't show his good-bye messages!!

• Love 1

Joseph's big talk about integrity was so ironic as Julie skillfully had him outline his outright lies to the Swatters.  It's all just ducky, Joseph explained, because he was loyal to his team.  LMAO.

Not saying he's a bad guy.  But, his protestations about proper BB play are as hollow as Jasmine's accent.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, mojoween said:

Alyssa’s hair looks exactly like someone who has had to use a low-flow shower head for a week.

If I'd been at Dyer Fest, I wouldn't even say hello to the Big Brochella folks when they are reunited.  I'd just run past everyone to the inside shower.  

• LOL 6
  • Love 3

Sunday's episode will start at 8:30 easter/7:30 central.

Everybody's reunited! Reunited and it feels so good! 

The entrance rises like a garage door and DyreFest enters the house. They are hugging each other. It looks like Taylor is looking for Joseph but she must have noticed right away he's not there. Monte looks a little stunned, too, and Brittany doesn't look too happy.

Julie says we can watch the live feeds 24/7 on Paramount Plus. Yeah, right, Julie. Uh huh.

• Love 1

Very interesting unification moment.

First, they all consciously were subdued as if they were entering a funeral home.

Second, the insiders didn't even budge as the big door separating them was opening, after Julie said it was time to re-unite.  Very odd, imo.

• Love 1
Just now, dizzyd said:

I wonder why they didn’t show Joseph’s goodbye messages. 

Because even after 22 years of hosting Big Brother, the Chenbot’s live tv programmer chip still hasn’t gotten rid of all of its bugs.

• LOL 6
  • Love 1
23 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Committee would have crumbled. Cookout would have been more interesting. 

• Love 2

Joseph had a good run...especially considering he was never truly supposed to be there as only a handful of times have alternates  had to step up to the plate and make it into the house.

Hopefully the After Party is a real alliance if only in hopes everyone will wake up and get Michael out of the house.  If they could get him out next week then at that point its anybody's (except Brittany who would be dead in the water without a coat tail to ride) game. I would really like to not have yet another coronation which is what we'd get with Michael.

For a moment it didn't look like Taylor or Monte were phased by the loss of their hommie but in the final seconds before the credits it looked like it was sinking in.

• Love 4
5 minutes ago, North of Eden said:

Joseph had a good run...especially considering he was never truly supposed to be there as only a handful of times have alternates  had to step up to the plate and make it into the house.

Hopefully the After Party is a real alliance if only in hopes everyone will wake up and get Michael out of the house.  If they could get him out next week then at that point its anybody's (except Brittany who would be dead in the water without a coat tail to ride) game. I would really like to not have yet another coronation which is what we'd get with Michael.

For a moment it didn't look like Taylor or Monte were phased by the loss of their hommie but in the final seconds before the credits it looked like it was sinking in.

Yes, if they are only smart enough to realize this is the week to get Michael.  

Yep, Taylor looked really sad.  Will, Joseph tell the jury house he is an attorney?

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Lucas Rowan said:

Joseph doesn't regret evicting Indy even though it meant saving the guy who ended up putting him up and out this week?  He really doesn't seem to see where he went wrong, does he?

He may still be processing and feel different after sleeping on it.   

1 minute ago, Diana Berry said:

Yes, if they are only smart enough to realize this is the week to get Michael.  

Please not until after the  DyreFest Four.  

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Please not until after the  DyreFest Four.

As much as we don’t like the DF4, Michael has to go now because there’s no chance after this one, we’re down to 8 and after that he’ll steamroll comp win his way to the 750k. That being said there’s only a 1/4 chance he won’t be selected to play veto this week but that’s better than no chance after that. 

Edited by dizzyd
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

God the Dyrefest crew is really insufferable.  Turner is a weasel, Kyle is getting uglier (inside and out...seriously I think he's getting physically uglier), Alyssa's an idiot and Terrance is acting like he's on Pirate Master and won the Pirate Hat of Inflated Ego.   Like seriously dude, you lucked into HOH after weeks of a being a non-entity nobody targeted because you're an easy boot.  He'll be just as insignificant once he's out of power.   I stop watching earlier every year because some boring ass, unlikable alliance steamrolls through the season.   This season was actually somewhat interesting for a change but if the backyard group really sticks together and picks off the other 4 it'll be another season of bailing.  

• Fire 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 11