Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E12: An Emotional Rollercoaster

• Start Topic

Danielle said something about when her and Ick decided to start dating. I’m confused does Danielle actually go out with the women also. Does Danielle have sex with them as well.

Of course not what is this we shit. It’s just Ick trying to bang who he wants under the pretense of religion. 

Danielle 3,2,1….Run!

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, sioux21 said:

They couldn't have gotten a bigger table up in that tower?

Probably would have cost extra. Now that Nick Junior is on the way they have to save their pennies.

50 minutes ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Danielle said something about when her and Ick decided to start dating. I’m confused does Danielle actually go out with the women also. Does Danielle have sex with them as well.

Of course not what is this we shit. It’s just Ick trying to bang who he wants under the pretense of religion. 

Danielle 3,2,1….Run!

Right? Its like those polygamists who mew about how its always up to the current wife (or wives) to make the decision to bring in another wife. As if! Pull the other one! Dannnnnielle is just deluding herself with the notion that she has some say in this. "We" indeed. Honey. YOU are not dating anyone! You are just diminishing yourself in order to cater to your gross horndog husband's creepy fetish. God, I want to shake her!

• Fire 2
  • Applause 8
  • Love 2

I am of the opinion production dresses these fools.  No way can that many people have such bad taste.

Plus the clothing they have them wear helps to tell each story scene.

The proposal would have been flat in street clothing or modest outfits that fit.

Nick and the girls live so poorly.  The new house is most likely taking four show paychecks.  It will be interesting to see how its furnished.

I bet Nicks thinking about it!  😎

• Applause 2
  • LOL 5

Is Nick's harem the two who are married to each other instead of him? (Or am I mixing them up with Marcus's "wimmen") If so, who is Danielle supposed to be marrying? Surely Nick isn't going to legally bind himself to her! I recall a discussion with Danielle (who stared at him blankly while bobbing her head) where Nick said something about bringing ANOTHER woman into the family bed. Is that his plan, find someone to pair Danielle off with? 

• Like 4
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Love 2
12 minutes ago, magemaud said:

Is Nick's harem the two who are married to each other instead of him? (Or am I mixing them up with Marcus's "wimmen") If so, who is Danielle supposed to be marrying? Surely Nick isn't going to legally bind himself to her! I recall a discussion with Danielle (who stared at him blankly while bobbing her head) where Nick said something about bringing ANOTHER woman into the family bed. Is that his plan, find someone to pair Danielle off with? 

I believe the deal was that they were going to find someone else for Danielle to marry. Sort of like when you join a MLM they want you to immediately sign up all your friends. 

I really hate Nick -- although not as much as Marcus, they really picked some winners this year -- but dude has it MADE. Doesn't have to work, just sits around all day and thinks deep thoughts. Not legally tied to any of these women so he can make his exit at any time. 

• Like 2
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, Texasmom1970 said:

Danielle 3,2,1….Run!

They all use the pretense of the adults in the family are dating the new potential wives.  So they have solo dates with the husband and potential sister wife, group dates with all of the sister wives and the husband, and the wives only events.  They call it all dating or courting. However, other than the Nick crew for whom many are questioning how the sexcapades work, the others are always the man has sex with each woman separately.  Because for these families, it is all about the men getting a little more than what is offered in a monogamous marriage. 

Nick, of course, gets not only multiple sex partners.  He also fulfills his dreams of being in a human version of a puppy pile on a nightly basis, gets all of his material needs taken care of, and spends his days thinking deep thoughts while the women work. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 4
6 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

They all use the pretense of the adults in the family are dating the new potential wives.  So they have solo dates with the husband and potential sister wife, group dates with all of the sister wives and the husband, and the wives only events.  They call it all dating or courting. However, other than the Nick crew for whom many are questioning how the sexcapades work, the others are always the man has sex with each woman separately.  Because for these families, it is all about the men getting a little more than what is offered in a monogamous marriage. 

Nick, of course, gets not only multiple sex partners.  He also fulfills his dreams of being in a human version of a puppy pile on a nightly basis, gets all of his material needs taken care of, and spends his days thinking deep thoughts while the women work. 

Too bad we have no vomit emoji for this image.  Yech. 

• Applause 2
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, EtheltoTillie said:

Too bad we have no vomit emoji for this image.  Yech. 

We have this one:  🤮

1 hour ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Puppy pile!  Exactly what it is!  😂

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 2
On 8/23/2022 at 8:56 PM, princelina said:

Just watch for whenever Bert puts her foot down about something - Garrick immediately tells her God agrees.

That's what I was thinking - can you imagine? Now in The Thinker's household it seems that first wife April is the pimp who brought in the other 2 - maybe she looks for lost young ladies with no families of their own to bring in and smother with their unique kind of love.  As for Boat Boy's April - why would a 21 year old be on a polygamy dating site?

It is kind of weird that someone that age would be on a site like that. Wouldn't she rather be out w/ her friends at a bar or going to a concert or something. Has it ever been mentioned what April does with her life when not with Steve and Brenda? Is she in college? Does she work? It kinda reminds me of one of those "seeking arrangements" things. Is she looking for a Sugar Daddy to pay for her college? As I said before, they give off a Daddy/daughter vibe. It's creepy.

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5
28 minutes ago, applewood said:

It is kind of weird that someone that age would be on a site like that. Wouldn't she rather be out w/ her friends at a bar or going to a concert or something. Has it ever been mentioned what April does with her life when not with Steve and Brenda? Is she in college? Does she work? It kinda reminds me of one of those "seeking arrangements" things. Is she looking for a Sugar Daddy to pay for her college? As I said before, they give off a Daddy/daughter vibe. It's creepy.

Exactly!  That's why I'm going with "they want to be on tv" 😄

• LOL 2

I have been watching this show and I think I am done.  I just don't get all of these people and why they do all this crap.  Especially Danielle and Ick.  I just can't.

This is just as bad as the show A Mama's Boy.  Who does this and then put it out there for others to see?

So good bye Seeking Sister Wives.  May the women come to their senses and the men get ED.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
12 minutes ago, gaPeach said:

I have been watching this show and I think I am done.  I just don't get all of these people and why they do all this crap.  Especially Danielle and Ick.  I just can't.

This is just as bad as the show A Mama's Boy.  Who does this and then put it out there for others to see?

So good bye Seeking Sister Wives.  May the women come to their senses and the men get ED.

I'm only hanging in there until the end of the season, which should be soon.  I'm tired of all the men looking so smug about how they've charmed the women in their lives into giving permission for, basically, extramarital sex.

The Love After Lockup live chat is still my howling fun good time at the end of the week, but if you're looking for something new, with infinite snarkability, the "Inmates to Roommates" show on Thursday is a Matt Sharp production and it's bananas.

• Like 1
  • Useful 3
  • Love 1
On 8/25/2022 at 10:54 AM, magemaud said:

I think so!!  I don't think NICK is getting married to ANYBODY!!  SO yep, the little thing is probably looking for ONE MO for Danielle to "marry".  Poor girl.

• Sad 1
  • Love 2
22 hours ago, candall said:

I'm only hanging in there until the end of the season, which should be soon.  I'm tired of all the men looking so smug about how they've charmed the women in their lives into giving permission for, basically, extramarital sex.

The Love After Lockup live chat is still my howling fun good time at the end of the week, but if you're looking for something new, with infinite snarkability, the "Inmates to Roommates" show on Thursday is a Matt Sharp production and it's bananas.

I'm set to record!  Crazy world!  Inmates to roommates!

• Like 1
  • Love 1

"The experience of time is subjective," says Nick, during a marriage proposal.

I laughed so hard I wept. Now my spouse wants to quit their job to become a professional thinker.

Danielle, this is your future! You're going to be listening to his pretentious word salad until your last day.

You in danger, girl.

Edited by the-grey-lady
  • LOL 2
  • Love 1
On 8/23/2022 at 12:10 AM, magemaud said:

Nick looks like a pimp promoting some of his less popular ladies. Maybe April is the Madam. 

C1F108F3-5C97-4CD7-BCD4-85081BF15258.jpeg

I did like how the purple backdrop matched his outfit.  He looked better before the guyliner.  Am I the only one who noticed his hypnotist medallion?  That at least explains how this works out..

On 8/23/2022 at 12:59 PM, magemaud said:

What's with the cheap-ass birthstone engagement rings? They look like the one I got when I was 13. 

I was getting pretty strong Captain Planet vibes there:

image.png.93e3472e2f6a2d33f152e705ff951172.png

• LOL 4