Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E12: An Emotional Rollercoaster

• Start Topic

5 minutes ago, Alapaki said:

Amazing how God always tells Gerrick what Gerrick wants to hear.  At least the other sleazy men come by their infidelity on its own terms. 

I keep missing Garrick passing along his messages from God.  And I would so enjoy that!

I only remember him once telling someone that God wanted him to have more than one wife.  I think it might have been his wife he was telling.

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6
22 minutes ago, tabloidlover said:

Someone please explain what Nick actually has to offer other than perpetual mansplaining… I cannot get through a single sentence of his without my eyes rolling into the back of my head. 

That really fly hat.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 7

I just tuned in with only a few moments to spare before Deep thinker and his wimmin popped the question to Bobblehead!  Something must be bad wrong with me.  I’m starting to like those two wives.  I could enjoy living down the street from them.  Not too close.  Three or four doors down and across.  I could eyeball the goings on without being eyeballed myself.  Disclaimer: I’ve caught maybe a total of 45 minutes over the past 3 weeks due to recurring and revolving houseguests.  That family really does seem to get each other, and I don’t see any games or coercion going on.

4 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

I’m confused..as usual..I thought Danielle was the one with short hair who spent the weekend with them and fed him grapes? Have I had too much Merlot ?

Maybe too much, but probably not enough.

• LOL 3
  • Love 5
10 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Danielle is ten pounds of sausage in a five pound bag.

Nick is spouting his words of wisdom. He’s just so smart.

That’s okay.  Nick think sausage is brain food.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wait. What was Bert talking about? Is the bloom already coming off the rose? How tragic!

I know!!  I’ve been out of the loop for a bit, buuut what was that!

• Love 7
Just now, South said:

I know!!  I’ve been out of the loop for a bit, buuut what was that!

I wonder if she’s saying no kissy kissy fuck fuck until they’re married.  Which could buy her some time of not being snotted upon for the 7seconds it takes Ick to do his thang.   Orrrrr, it could be that she’s saying that Ick and Dddd can’t be intimate while Ick and Bert try for an ugly-assed baby. 

10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Dannnnnnielle looks like shit. She looks haggard and exhausted. Just WAIT until they're all living in Casa Amor and she's running the family business and taking care of Bert's babies. 

And she looked so put together at the beginning of the season.

• Like 5
  • LOL 2
1 hour ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Here we go. Bert wants to assert her dominance as top bitch

I’m reading these comments after catching the final 12 minutes or so, and missing the better part of the past 3 weeks.  I was okay with being behind, but reading all of these observations will probably result in me watching all 3 hours after all.

34 minutes ago, sainte-chapelle said:

Run Bina. He is trying to control you.

He can marinate in my urine this controlling piece of garbage 

I caught enough to hear him say that he needs to consider HIS options.  What??!!  I have about 40 options for him to consider, and I’m certain he hasn’t thought of any of them.

• Like 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Alapaki said:

April’s boobs confound me.  

That tan sleeveless turtleneck and Mom jeans did her no favors! And how many times did she giggle and flip her hair? I imagined a thought bubble over Preston’s head saying, “If my dad insists on marrying another young woman, couldn’t she at least be cute!” 

• Like 1
  • Fire 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 6

Marcus wants Bina to be accessible whenever he calls and feels she is disrespecting him if she isn't accessible but pooh poohs it when his first two women complain about him being inaccessible.

Edited by deirdra
  • Applause 3
  • Love 6
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Scintillating conversation between WhatshisName and Preston. What a fucking asshole Steve(?) is. Your kids aren’t okay with this. They come first. They didn’t ask to be part of this weirdness. 

I didn’t tune in in time to catch that exchange, but whenever his kids are in the room, he has no idea how to talk to them.  I mean it’s as though he never does, unless cameras are rolling.  They are like inconvenient strangers to him.  What’s worse, he forces his closed lip smile and stares a hole through the kids as if he’s attempting to will them to answer in the manner he wishes.  I think he never realized that he forgot about his children until he put himself in the position of trying to sell a slot in his family to a 21 (?) year old.

Just now, South said:

I didn’t tune in in time to catch that exchange, but whenever his kids are in the room, he has no idea how to talk to them.  I mean it’s as though he never does, unless cameras are rolling.  They are like inconvenient strangers to him.  What’s worse, he forces his closed lip smile and stares a hole through the kids as if he’s attempting to will them to answer in the manner he wishes.  I think he never realized that he forgot about his children until he put himself in the position of trying to sell a slot in his family to a 21 (?) year old.

Oh, Boat Boy.  The name is Boat Boy.

• LOL 2
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

What the hell is she going to tell her parents? I cannot even. 

Oh Gawd, please let us be in the room when they meet her betrotheds.  ( I’ve never had the need to use that word in plural form)

• Fire 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

So I wonder how much Nick contributed toward the purchase of the engagement ring. It seems like he hasn’t given this whole thing too much thought. 😂

Let’s give credit when due: he chose his bangin get-up.

• Wink 1
  • LOL 6

Ddddanielle, this shit is not going to end well for you. If Bert does come to the US she is going to drag you and Ick but good!

Marcus is such an asshole, his “wives” need to tell him to take his gaslighting poppa Smurf ass back to the toadstool he climbed out of.

Boat boy and Brenda with immature giggling April are just NO! Jayden is spot on with her hell to the NO attitude, she realizes her dad and Brenda are idiots just looking for a brood mare and younger p****y for daddy. 

So who exactly is Danielle supposed to marry? Because it sure as hell is not going to be Nick, he’s got the no legal ties  to his women down to a science.

• Love 10
28 minutes ago, mbaywife123 said:

Ddddanielle, this shit is not going to end well for you. If Bert does come to the US she is going to drag you and Ick but good!

Marcus is such an asshole, his “wives” need to tell him to take his gaslighting poppa Smurf ass back to the toadstool he climbed out of.

Boat boy and Brenda with immature giggling April are just NO! Jayden is spot on with her hell to the NO attitude, she realizes her dad and Brenda are idiots just looking for a brood mare and younger p****y for daddy. 

So who exactly is Danielle supposed to marry? Because it sure as hell is not going to be Nick, he’s got the no legal ties  to his women down to a science.

I believe the plan is for her to bring in another “family member”(female, of course) that she will then legally marry, just as the first two ladies did.  Then The Brain will bang both of them on their wedding night.  You know, the usual.

• Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 3

The more I watch this, the more I feel these men are not doing this for some kind of spiritual connection. It's either creepy Garrick salivating over Roberta, saying anything if it'll get him back in her bed, or no-personality Foley who has to turn to a 21 year old because a mature woman would see his BS a mile away. The other two just seem to have love confused with lust...

• Love 6
1 hour ago, mbaywife123 said:

This whole episode made me nauseous. These women are setting the "image of women" back more than 100+ years. I'm embarrassed for them.

• Love 6
3 hours ago, deirdra said:

Marcus wants Bina to be accessible whenever he calls and feels she is disrespecting him if she isn't accessible ...

He has no right to make demands on a woman who he cannot or will not legally marry. On top of that he expects her to do chores and give them part of her paycheck. What is in it for her? Cuz I don't see anything so far.

3 hours ago, magemaud said:

That tan sleeveless turtleneck and Mom jeans did her no favors! And how many times did she giggle and flip her hair? I imagined a thought bubble over Preston’s head saying, “If my dad insists on marrying another young woman, couldn’t she at least be cute!” 

As I watched, I realized she's younger, emotionally, than her 21 years. If she was raised in a strict religious household, I would imagine socializing was kept to a minimum. I bet Brenda or her mom helped pick out her clothes.

• Love 5
4 hours ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Wee Marcus doing the walk of shame, except for the fact that he has none.

It’s more like he slithers 😕  I had stopped watching this but tuned in again tonight mostly wanting to see if the Brazilian Bombshell had got to Colorado yet 🙂

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3
1 hour ago, mbaywife123 said:

No legal ties, if they try to leave him, he’ll be there for financial support I’m sure of that, he has not working down to a science errrr harem.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Chalby said:

The more I watch this, the more I feel these men are not doing this for some kind of spiritual connection. It's either creepy Garrick salivating over Roberta, saying anything if it'll get him back in her bed, or no-personality Foley who has to turn to a 21 year old because a mature woman would see his BS a mile away. The other two just seem to have love confused with lust...

I think that, other than Gerrick, the guys are all pretty up front about that. They don’t want to be constrained by the pesky monogamy that usually comes with a normal well-adjusted, healthy relationship. 
And somehow they’ve found MULTIPLE women whose options are apparently so shitty that they’re willing to settle for it. 

9 hours ago, magemaud said:

Nick looks like a pimp promoting some of his less popular ladies. 

C1F108F3-5C97-4CD7-BCD4-85081BF15258.jpeg

Was is last week that Nick said Danielle was “well-rounded”?  Yes. Yes she is. 

• LOL 6
  • Love 1