Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E12: An Emotional Rollercoaster

• Start Topic

The Merrifields book Bert's ticket to the US. Marcus' wives fume when he fails to come home from his date with Janae. The Foleys' son meets April and is shocked to learn her age. The Davises propose to Danielle, but she may not be ready for the next step.

Original air date 2022.08.22

Dannielle and Ick book a ticket for Bert.  Will she use it or cash it in?  

Marcus does not come home before curfew.  Who is surprised?  Anyone? Buehler?  He probably pretended his car wouldn't start and slept on the couch.  he is desperate for people to think that all the women want him. 

Boat boy's son realizes that dad's new dream spouse is close to his age.  Hasn't he figured out yet that his father is simply looking for someone young and foolish enough to get involved with him?  

Finally, it's proposal day for philosopher Nick, April, Jennifer, and one-N Danielle.  Will the sentient bobblehead catch a clue and run away? 

• Wink 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 2

Here we go. What’s the next “impediment” to Bert coming to the US? I’m on the edge of my seat. While Garrick goes to the hang out on the beach by himself and ponders his life.

No matter how hard she tries, Dannnnieelllllee really isn’t into this sister wife thing.

• LOL 2
  • Love 7

Dannnnnnielle looks very pretty in her turquoise beach cover and long braid.

To me, Dannnnnnielle is the poster girl for women who feel pressured into doing backflips so they don't wind up trying to single-parent their children with food stamps.

#######

"I fell asleep."  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

• Applause 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Dani is out of the picture anyway, she just doesn't know it yet. 

Yeah, she's hanging on to the edge of the cliff with her fingernails.  Garrick is SUCH A DICK.  Dannnnnielle is sweet, she's cute, she's obviously devoted to pleasing him, even to her own detriment and heartbreak, and all he wants is this multi-wife power trip and fresh vag.

Oh, he makes me so mad.  But on the other hand, everyone else is boring.  : )

• Love 12
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

April you’re only 21. Go live your life. You’re much too young to know what you want.

What 21 year old woman actually wants to be in a weird melange like this? Shouldn't she be at karaoke, doing shots of Jager with her friends, not playing canasta with boring old Steve and Brenda? When she's not playing hide the salami, anyway. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 9

Someone please explain what Nick actually has to offer other than perpetual mansplaining… I cannot get through a single sentence of his without my eyes rolling into the back of my head. 

Edited by tabloidlover
  • Thanks 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 7
4 minutes ago, candall said:

WHAT?!?  "I need you to be accessible when I want you to be accessible" are words I'd be repeating to the homicide detective.

Right? who does this twit think he is? 

Wow, Ick is actually touching Dannnnielle's shoulder. What the hell?

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3
2 minutes ago, candall said:

WHAT?!?  "I need you to be accessible when I want you to be accessible" are words I'd be repeating to the homicide detective.

This. Funny how he can disappear all night and he sees it as no big deal yet expects total obedience from his wives….and polygamy isn’t misogynistic

D31D942E-AD18-475F-8D0C-3F747F151A5C.jpeg

• Love 11

Bert:  Look, I just want to be The Wife and have my name on the checking account and your old swag over there can raise the kids and keep the fridge stocked and the house clean.  I don't want to hear about MORE wives.  Got it?  Oh, and for the love of all things holy, stop sniveling.

• Like 1
  • Fire 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 7

Roberta has picked up the weight for sure ( haven't we  all) but Garrick can't keep his hands off of her. He really loves her. I think Lea was all Danielle trying to ... Idk ..something 

I feel sorry for Danielle but she needs to tell her husband the truth and do something to make her happy

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • Love 1
2 minutes ago, candall said:

Bert:  Look, I just want to be The Wife and have my name on the checking account and your old swag over there can raise the kids and keep the fridge stocked and the house clean.  I don't want to hear about MORE wives.  Got it?  Oh, and for the love of all things holy, stop sniveling.

Exactly. Bert's just cementing her place in the pecking order. Ick and Dannnnielle are already divorced, she wants to be sure she can get to Colorado and get a ring on her finger. 

• Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 5