Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E13: Saul Gone

• Start Topic

53 minutes ago, peeayebee said:

Love the title of this finale.

On a podcast I listened to, they suggested "That's Saul, Folks!" That's cute, but I have a feeling it's too cute for what is likely to be a serious ending.

• Sad 1
  • Love 2
6 hours ago, Colorado David said:

I'm both excited and dreading....as they'll be no more episodes to watch. Any word on more spinoffs maybe?

I read that G&G are working on a new series kinda like The X-Files...

Edited by SimplexFish
  • Like 2
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, SimplexFish said:

I read that G&G are working on a new series kinda like The X-Files...

As one who never watched X-Files, is it any good?

I mean, is it more than some weird paranormal mumbo jumbo followed by steamy innuendo?…..which is what I gathered from promos way back in the day.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, SunnyBeBe said:

So, this will air for me Eastern time.  What time does it air on west coast?  

Waterworks will air at 7.40 Pacific time, and the felina will air at 9pm. 

Thus far the show has dropped at AMC+ at 6pm.  I have to admit, being able to post about the show right away with everyone else has been worth the nine bucks.  

Edited by PeterPirate
Many, many reasons.
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, SunnyBeBe said:

It’s 9:00 p.m.  on East coast.  

As per AMC

Better Call Saul airs at 8 p.m. ET/PT. How to stream season 5 of Better Call Saul Two long years after Better Call Saul season 5 premiered on AMC, the sixth and final season is almost here. If you're in need of a refresh, Better Call Saul is available on AMC Networks’ streaming platform AMC+.

1 hour ago, Bannon said:

The AMC+ app sucks like a giant black hole, so I'll be canceling that this week, and wait to rewatch when season 6 migrates to Netflix.

It really does suck. Except it does offer a bunch of decent British and Sundance shows, if you’re into those. 

• Love 2

Dish Network shows the east coast feed, so I'll watch it at 6:00 pm (west coast).  It looks like it will be over 90 minutes.  All the description says is   Season finale.  Six years before Saul Goodman meets Walter White, he is known as small-time lawyer Jimmy McGill.

2 hours ago, PeterPirate said:

Thus far the show has dropped at AMC+ at 6pm.  I have to admit, being able to post about the show right away with everyone else has been worth the nine bucks.  

We have house guests, so I probably won't be able to start watching at my usual 7 pm. Irks me.

• Sad 1
  • Love 2
4 hours ago, Bannon said:

The AMC+ app sucks like a giant black hole, so I'll be canceling that this week, and wait to rewatch when season 6 migrates to Netflix.

Yes, it really does suck. The worst streaming app I've used so far.

Even the AMC interface doesn’t work most of the time. When you try to navigate it won’t go to Live, gets stuck on the wrong part of the screen, freezes, etc.  It’s the worst so far.  I won’t be using it much after tonight. Just to rewatch season 6, but then, not so much.  I don’t pay extra for it, since I log in through my cable.  

4 hours ago, SunnyBeBe said:

The AMC app frequently gives me trouble.  Hopefully, it’ll work tonight. Lol I’ll be relying on it, instead of my normal cable feed.  

What I usually have to do is remove the app from the device being used, then reinstall it, and then it works until the next time I use it. Well, not totally. The closed caption never works (luckily these actors have pretty good enunciation), nor do the other functions, except pause and play. Good times.

• Sad 1
  • Wink 1
8 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

Are they really going to send so many cops out, how do they know Marion isn't a confused old lady?

EXACTLY! The cops would go to her house first and begin the investigation...NO WAY would they immediately start a huge manhunt based on an old ladies Life Alert call. Would not happen.

Edited by SimplexFish
  • Like 2
  • Useful 1
  • Love 2

If he winds up getting away with everything, I will be so pissed.

I was good with Breaking Bad because Walt died. I wanted Jesse to escape in El Camino. But Saul? No. No. He cannot be the one who slips out of this mess. He’s done too much and we’ve seen too much. 

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, Armchair Critic said:

OMG he calls Bill Oakley

I was expecting him to call Kim. But clearly there's a larger plan here.

Just now, ahmerali said:

Then again, Kim isn't a lawyer any more and likely more helpful as a witness - or a hostile witness.

1 minute ago, ahmerali said:

Then again, Kim isn't a lawyer any more and likely more helpful as a witness - or a hostile witness.

Geez, Marie?

• Love 1
7 minutes ago, SimplexFish said:

EXACTLY! The cops would go to her house first and begin the investigation...NO WAY would they immediately start a huge manhunt based on an old ladies Life Alert call. Would not happen.

Who says they didn't? Gene had time to go home and get stuff and they had his address from the license plate.

• Like 2
  • Love 5

Marie!!!!!!

I know not everyone liked her, but I’m living for her Reasons You Suck speech, speaking for Hank and Gomie.

Oh god damn it, fuck you and your fake sincerity, Saul. Playing the victim card, just like always, you’re worse than Walt.

Oh HELL no, do NOT try to turn Jesse into the criminal mastermind!!!!!!🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Edited by Spartan Girl
  • Applause 3
  • Love 11
4 minutes ago, SimplexFish said:

They were at his house just seconds after he got there... nope

I know in the real world there's plenty of examples of the police having all the information and still doing nothing (see: the NYC subway shooter who turned himself in and still didn't get picked up iirc), but by TV rules where the police are efficient and dedicated, I don't have a problem with Saul not having that much time.

And I would need too long for them to convince themselves Jeffy's mom wasn't confused.

Edited by sistermagpie
  • Like 1
  • Love 2