Type keyword(s) to search

S06.E11: Breaking Bad

• Start Topic

7 hours ago, peeayebee said:

I know when he replaced the cap, it made a click sound. I have no idea if that meant he was doing anything special.

It looked to me like he was sealing the bottles with new, intact caps. It's pretty easy to buy bottle caps wholesale.

Knowing the effect that working with Walt & Jesse has on Saul, I didn't mind seeing their meeting from Saul's pov. Aaron Paul didn't look or sound like BB era Jesse, but I could ignore it for a few minutes. Like I've been ignoring the aging of other actors on BCS, who look older than when we met them on BB, despite their characters being younger. 

• Love 5
2 hours ago, Lalo Lives said:

Is he martyring himself in the hope that this is the only way he can think of to get Kim to acknowledge him, to notice him, to speak with him?

Will she reinstate herself as an attorney?

Will she take that oath (a la the bloody candle teaser) to come defend Jimmy?

I don't like any of this at all.  Which means this is what is going to happen.  

On the other hand, if Jimmy really wanted to get Kim's attention he could just turn himself into the federal authorities.  

• Love 3

The money that she got from Saul was all $100's.

Really? I read elsewhere that it was mostly $1 bills since $100 bills would be harder to spend. For example, a lot of convenience stores and gas stations won't take bills over $20, or $50 tops.

• Love 1

I don't think I've seen it discussed how dangerous drugging these men is. Alcohol plus barbiturates can be fatal. Obviously Gene does not care. In this BB/BCS fictional universe, people who kill or attempt to don't end up escaping the same fate, Jesse being the exception. And Gene doesn't share any of the regret and punishment and guilt that we saw in Jesse. To me the grave imagery really foretells where Gene will be by the end of this. I would be okay with that.

• Like 5
  • Love 4
1 minute ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

Really? I read elsewhere that it was mostly $1 bills since $100 bills would be harder to spend. For example, a lot of convenience stores and gas stations won't take bills over $20, or $50 tops.

The only bill I could see clearly/fully had Ben Franklin on it, which is $100.

And if the character doesn't discover that the high-value cover bill is a misdirect (i.e., the rest of the bills underneath that $100 are, say, $1s or plain paper!), then I think it's a MOVIE/TV LAW that the rest of the bills in the pack are the same as that cover. 

tldr: Saul paid Francesca A LOT of money.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, Lalo Lives said:

I may be late to the party or dead wrong, but is Gene’s seeming willingness to do something rash and stupid a scheme of a different color?

Is he martyring himself in the hope that this is the only way he can think of to get Kim to acknowledge him, to notice him, to speak with him?

Will she reinstate herself as an attorney?

Will she take that oath (a la the bloody candle teaser) to come defend Jimmy?

Ugh, I sure hope not. We’ve already seen Kim defend Jimmy (although not as his lawyer) and it didn’t stop Jimmy from morphing into Saul and then Gene. Kim can’t save Jimmy—Jimmy/Saul/Gene has to save himself. Others are not the cause nor the cure for what ails Jimmy— not Chuck, Howard, Walt, Kim, etc. 
Kim “saved” herself by leaving Jimmy—although we don’t know what her post-Jimmy life is like, I’m assuming she has stayed out of trouble.

• Applause 1
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, PeterPirate said:

On the other hand, if Jimmy really wanted to get Kim's attention he could just turn himself into the federal authorities.  

I surely don’t want it to happen either. (Sorry Shirley.)

But I just think it would be a bit boring.

I think they’ll come up with something more exciting….not a slow whimpering “death.”

6 minutes ago, Adiba said:

Ugh, I sure hope not. We’ve already seen Kim defend Jimmy (although not as his lawyer) and it didn’t stop Jimmy from morphing into Saul and then Gene. Kim can’t save Jimmy—Jimmy/Saul/Gene has to save himself. Others are not the cause nor the cure for what ails Jimmy— not Chuck, Howard, Walt, Kim, etc. 
Kim “saved” herself by leaving Jimmy—although we don’t know what her post-Jimmy life is like, I’m assuming she has stayed out of trouble.

I am sure my theory is incorrect. As I mentioned on another post, I am think that TPTB will have something more interesting happen. Not a fizzle.

• Love 2
36 minutes ago, ShadowFacts said:

I don't think I've seen it discussed how dangerous drugging these men is. Alcohol plus barbiturates can be fatal. Obviously Gene does not care. In this BB/BCS fictional universe, people who kill or attempt to don't end up escaping the same fate, Jesse being the exception. And Gene doesn't share any of the regret and punishment and guilt that we saw in Jesse. To me the grave imagery really foretells where Gene will be by the end of this. I would be okay with that.

Does it matter which particular barbiturate it is? In the scene where Gene was mixing the drug into the water bottles, you could see a partial label that read "[something] sodium." Which barbiturate might that be?

3868647D-9557-4B5C-9A13-41D7A6274518_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.eefdbeffc02ea189a05e83993d9fb203.jpeg

And, btw, in that scene you could clearly see that the bottle caps Gene replaced were intact and complete, i.e., they had the little ring still attached that will stay on the bottle when you twist off the cap normally.

No half measures.

Edited by Penman61
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

And if the character doesn't discover that the high-value cover bill is a misdirect (i.e., the rest of the bills underneath that $100 are, say, $1s or plain paper!), then I think it's a MOVIE/TV LAW that the rest of the bills in the pack are the same as that cover. 

tldr: Saul paid Francesca A LOT of money.

I don't think it was intended to be a misdirect. Francesca likely would've wanted part the money in small bills since that would be easier to spend. I wish I could remember where I read the comment because someone posted a closeup of three stacks of bills. At least one of them was mostly small amounts.

8 hours ago, qtpye said:

What about the diamonds?

I’ve been wondering about the diamonds for awhile. It is fine to speculate where they came from and who paid him with them. It’s another thing to wonder what role - if any - they play going forward. 

4 minutes ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

I don't think it was intended to be a misdirect. Francesca likely would've wanted part the money in small bills since that would be easier to spend. I wish I could remember where I read the comment because someone posted a closeup of three stacks of bills. At least one of them was mostly small amounts.

Here's the screenshots I got of the three stacks' covers. (LOL AMC won't let you do a computer screenshot, so these are phone pics of my monitor--sorry.)

C6870743-2E42-4CB1-A0B8-FC29E3E268D0_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.970e44daf68e2ff482fc1b4ca00dec45.jpeg

2433E131-33F1-40BA-B11D-B31AE5D27E9B_1_102_o.thumb.jpeg.faffc1144575ddd233e6db5159a2d5a4.jpeg

Third stack:

F6C7E0C1-A022-4A28-B448-B7156E39BA63_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.00ef27585a127a9c733f782ac0630eec.jpeg

• Useful 1
10 minutes ago, Penman61 said:

Here's the screenshots I got of the three stacks' covers. (LOL AMC won't let you do a computer screenshot, so these are phone pics of my monitor--sorry.)

C6870743-2E42-4CB1-A0B8-FC29E3E268D0_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.970e44daf68e2ff482fc1b4ca00dec45.jpeg

2433E131-33F1-40BA-B11D-B31AE5D27E9B_1_102_o.thumb.jpeg.faffc1144575ddd233e6db5159a2d5a4.jpeg

Third stack:

F6C7E0C1-A022-4A28-B448-B7156E39BA63_1_105_c.thumb.jpeg.00ef27585a127a9c733f782ac0630eec.jpeg

First and third stack look like current $100. Middle stack looks like earlier version of $100. 

So, if each stack has 100 bills x $100 = $10K, then Francesca got $30K? 

• Useful 1

Walter looked the same but Jessie was quite a shock! Even his voice sounded older and I don't mean that as an insult. Hell...we ALL age but when you have the "younger" Jessie in your head, it sounded weird.

I've gotta say - I have not thought much of the last two or three episodes now. They move at a snail's pace, and make little sense. Most times, the end credits appear and we shout, "That's IT?!!!" 

I'm in too deep now. I've gotta see how it ends.

• Love 3
36 minutes ago, Penman61 said:

Third stack:

I posted pictures I took with my cell phone once.  The images were significantly brighter than what I was seeing from the AMC player.  

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, PeterPirate said:

I posted pictures I took with my cell phone once.  The images were significantly brighter than what I was seeing from the AMC player.  

Yeah, I upped my monitor brightness before taking these. Also, iPhone/Photos does a ton of processing automatically, including jacking the contrast. Anyway, I think we can see the bill denominations here. :)

• Love 1
10 hours ago, Tuggy said:

Disclaimer: I did not read all the comments above, sorry... Also, when did this forum became a place to live-tweet about the episode?

2 hours ago, peeayebee said:

Yeah, I'm not a fan of that. I don't know if this site has any rule against it.

I actually kind of like the occasional live post - it's not like I'm going to be spoiled, if I'm watching in real time.  I've never heard of any rules against it.  There are some show forums that have specific "live chat" threads, and some where the new episode thread doesn't unlock until it's ended (in ET, I guess), but as I understand it that's the call of the moderator for the show.  If live chat wasn't allowed, I'd assume the thread would be locked until it ended.  Or at least there'd be a rule pinned to the top.

• Love 3
15 hours ago, Joimiaroxeu said:

When were phone booths ever made of glass? That seemed unnecessarily unsafe.

Seek and ye shall find: The Complete Evolution of the Phone Booth

Outdoor phone booths became popular in the 1950s when glass replaced wood as the preferred building material since wood was hard to maintain.

Also, as we can see in the phone booth scene from The Birds, it is glass. I don't think plexiglass cracks like that:

tumblr_okx678evg61txum4do3_1280.jpg

2 hours ago, PeterPirate said:

Oh ye of little faith.

15 minutes ago, SoMuchTV said:

I actually kind of like the occasional live post - it's not like I'm going to be spoiled, if I'm watching in real time.  I've never heard of any rules against it.  There are some show forums that have specific "live chat" threads, and some where the new episode thread doesn't unlock until it's ended (in ET, I guess), but as I understand it that's the call of the moderator for the show. 

I don't go into the threads until I've watched the ep, so I won't be spoiled by live-posting, but I just find it distracting.

• Like 1
  • Love 3
19 hours ago, Cinnabon said:

I don’t think Nacho redeemed himself. If he hadn’t been worried about his dad, would he have run or turned himself in to the authorities to face the consequences of his actions? There is no redemption for those who run from their crimes.

Then is there no redemption for Gene or Kim? They both ran away from their crimes (so far, anyway)— regardless as to whether there is enough evidence to charge and convict them of every crime they committed. 

3 hours ago, anoninrva said:

In the 80s?  I haven't seen a phone booth in decades.  Maybe NM is different, but I doubt it.

If you get out of the city and suburbs and into more rural areas you'll see them here and there. A working phone booth is a different matter. 

The phone booth itself was probably there for decades. 

I'd bet Gene drove a few hours away from the city just in case he was traced. Rural Nebraska and rural New Mexico have poor cell phone coverage in many spots. People still need to make calls so the owners of the gas station kept the phone booth working for the few people who needed to make a call but couldn't because there was no cell phone coverage in the area. As far as I know land line phones still have to pay for long distance so the owner wouldn't want to let people use his landline phone to make calls.

According to Wikipedia there were 100,000 pay phones in the U.S. in 2018. IMO. The most likely places for a payphone to survive is in places with poor or no cell phone coverage like the places that were shown. 

IMO, phone booths existing where they found them were more plausible than many things in the BCS/BB universe. 

Edited by scenario
  • Useful 1
  • Love 4
5 minutes ago, Adiba said:

Then is there no redemption for Gene or Kim? They both ran away from their crimes (so far, anyway)— regardless as to whether there is enough evidence to charge and convict them of every crime they committed. 

Redemption will be in the eye of the beholder.  I see a lot of theories online from people who want to see Kim come back and defend Jimmy.  

Frankly, that won't be good enough for me.  They both have to voluntarily turn themselves in to the authorities for these characters to be redeemed.  Otherwise they are just two more criminals in the Gilliverse who are never held to account.    

As we have seen from this episode, Jimmy is nowhere near being willing to turn himself in.  But I wonder if he might be willing if Kim tells him she is coming clean.  

• Love 4
2 hours ago, Penman61 said:

First and third stack look like current $100. Middle stack looks like earlier version of $100. 

So, if each stack has 100 bills x $100 = $10K, then Francesca got $30K? 

Nice catch. My chlamydia was acting up.

• LOL 2
7 hours ago, Lalo Lives said:

Also, wasn’t Francesca supposed to meet with a specific attorney when the SHTF. Saul told her about it when he talked about the Nov 12 call at 3:00. He gave her a card or something. 
This was all in the flashback about the day of wall cutting, spoliation, panic, shoeboxes full of cash, Saul’s nose all bandaged up.

At the time, I thought he was giving her the card of another law firm that might employ her after he left.

But maybe it was the card of a colleague who would take her case when the feds came down on her.

The transformation of Saul from this wisecracking happy-go-lucky huckster into this cold, mean, angry, and bitter man has been interesting.  I never saw him so furious as when he smashed the phone booth when he couldn't get through to Kim.  And Jimmy/Saul I don't think ever would have gone through with the scam on that guy after learning he had terminal cancer.  This is the guy who did BINGO with the old people and represented them in Sandpiper.  But now he is Gene, a cynical shell of the man he used to be.

And why does Aaron Paul look more like Jessie in Westworld that he did in this episode?

• Love 3
On 8/2/2022 at 8:34 AM, Penman61 said:

OK, back from rewatching Gene's call to Kim scene. No breakthroughs, but I did notice this time that the part of the call that we didn't hear was very short, which could support that it wasn't Kim but someone telling Gene she wouldn't talk to him; but it also could be Kim telling Gene shortly "I said no contact" and then hanging up on him.

OR, Kim Wexler is deceased.   😢  I mean, it's been five or six years since they split.  I'd hate that but it could be something that would send Gene over the edge.   Just a theory. 

• Sad 1
  • Useful 1

Oooh, I cannot wait to see what happens next. 

I am desperately hoping karma will shit all over Saul/Gene. I thought his final string of humanity snapped when he screwed over Irene, but now? He's actually managed to get worse, and I want the most poetic of justice doled out to him. He just hasn't learned anything. No, I'm not saying I expected or even wanted him to  turn over a new leaf, because that's lame and not how things work in Vince Gilligan's universe, but the fact that he's still leaning on the "but he's a jerk who has it coming!" justification is just mind-boggling. Dude, you and Kim both thought Howard "had it coming"... remember what happened after that?!?

I wonder what will happen with Marion? Either she'll be pissed that Saul conned his way into her life and brings him down... or maybe she'll want in on the action. Either way, Carol Burnett will be given something to do (it would be appalling if she wasn't).

Is it wrong that I'm fine not seeing Kim again? It's only because it would be more satisfying to me if we never find out what happened to her. Closure is all well and good, but I think a little ambiguity would more fitting at this point. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 7
2 hours ago, Adiba said:

I think people are too concerned with the Christian version of redemption.      To get it everyone would literally have to go to prison for forty years or sacrifices themselves running into an orphanage.    That doesn’t happen on tv.      I don’t think this show or BB has ever been about redemption.    Kim could no longer live with herself if she stayed with Jimmy. She enjoyed pulling a complicated con on Howard and destroying his life,  watching him get his head blowed off was the bridge too far for her and she knew if she didn’t get out at the next exit she would follow Jimmy into the hell he was making for himself.   If Anything is her redemption it is that.  Walking away with a piece of her soul still in tact.    Still caring about Francesca to call years later to ask if she was ok.      

• Love 6
1 minute ago, Chaos Theory said:

I think people are too concerned with the Christian version of redemption.      To get it everyone would literally have to go to prison for forty years or sacrifices themselves running into an orphanage.    That doesn’t happen on tv.      I don’t think this show or BB has ever been about redemption.    Kim could no longer live with herself if she stayed with Jimmy. She enjoyed pulling a complicated con on Howard and destroying his life,  watching him get his head blowed off was the bridge too far for her and she knew if she didn’t get out at the next exit she would follow Jimmy into the hell he was making for himself.   If Anything is her redemption it is that.  Walking away with a piece of her soul still in tact.    Still caring about Francesca to call years later to ask if she was ok.      

Right I get what you’re saying, I don’t know if it’s necessarily exclusively  “Christian” redemption, though. The OP was questioning whether Nacho was indeed redeemed. I believe he was. 

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Dobian said:

The transformation of Saul from this wisecracking happy-go-lucky huckster into this cold, mean, angry, and bitter man has been interesting.  I never saw him so furious as when he smashed the phone booth when he couldn't get through to Kim.  And Jimmy/Saul I don't think ever would have gone through with the scam on that guy after learning he had terminal cancer.  This is the guy who did BINGO with the old people and represented them in Sandpiper.  But now he is Gene, a cynical shell of the man he used to be.

And why does Aaron Paul look more like Jessie in Westworld that he did in this episode?

EXPENSES: Kim and Jimmy out to dinner and scheming about people in the restaurant. Jimmy wants to sell a guy a worthless credit card. 

Kim: are we really gonna do this? Kind of query. (The roles were reversed in early season 6.)

Jimmy is simmering. Really mad, raging, boiling at injustice and wants a target.

Kim talks him down. Jimmy looked completely unhinged.

This phone booth thing was a more kinetic version of that and his disregard for the guy with cancer is a callous extension of that.

Many parallels with BB. Walt was going to lose his money. Gene lost his money.

Walt did irrational things. Jimmy is doing irrational things.

Walt caused Hank to die. Who will Jimmy cause to die?

• Love 3
1 hour ago, Wiendish Fitch said:

I wonder what will happen with Marion? Either she'll be pissed that Saul conned his way into her life and brings him down... or maybe she'll want in on the action. Either way, Carol Burnett will be given something to do (it would be appalling if she wasn't).

I'm looking for Carol to do the famous ear tug at the end!

• Applause 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 4
1 hour ago, Cosmocrush said:

OR, Kim Wexler is deceased.   😢  I mean, it's been five or six years since they split.  I'd hate that but it could be something that would send Gene over the edge.   Just a theory. 

I don't think Gene would react the way he did if she was dead. He was reacting frustrated or angry. Either he couldn't get in touch with her or he found out something about her like she'd remarried. 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, Colorado David said:

just curious, who would watch a Kim W spinoff? i likely would, as I would also probably watch a Skylar spinoff.

"El Kimino"!

Look, I would watch anything in this world that these writers put out and I think there's potential for films particularly but I struggle to see most series spin-offs working.  Skylar in particular has been through the ringer so much and I think just wants a quiet life - I don't need to see her be poked with a stick for another six years.

Kim - possibly. Really depends how this ends as if Jimmy is in any way part of her life as if so, the spin-off would lack the oxygen to stand alone.  Plus, if you wanted to fill in the gaps in her past you'd either need a younger actor (tbf, the young woman playing flashback Kim is amazing) or to get really serious about de-ageing tech as this would be an even bigger jump into the past than "Better Call Saul".  (Imagine in 2031 having Bob Odenkirk guest star on "Wexler" recreating a lost scene from their HHM mail room days in the late 90s.). Also, she would need to come to terms meaningfully with what happened to Howard in BCS as you couldn't really make the death of a character on a different show the motivation for your current show.  

It's theoretically possible they could craft one though.  They're clearly not doing an immediate sequel but if they came back in a few years time, they could easily visit an older Kim (and since Rhea is playing so much younger, they could set it in the present and it would work).  Perhaps "Breaking Good" - she has two years to try and make things right in the world in a way that allows her to leave feeling like she's made the world a better place.  An elegiac and more optimistic story about trying to find a meaning in a life of chaos.

Honestly though, if they do go for a spin-off after a gap in time, I'd expect it to be Jesse.  Aaron Paul is married with kids but his secret now risks being exposed and if he wants to stay around to protect his family, he needs to face down the Alaskan underworld.

Back to 611, one thing that occurs to me is that even if Jimmy gets away with robbing the cancer man, Kim may be able to track Jimmy because only she knows that he moonlights as "Viktor with a k".  So if she traced the number he called from to Omaha and kept an eye on crime reports in the local area (she knows enough about Jimmy's skillset to be able to predict the kinds of crimes she's looking for and you know she's nothing if not determined).  Once she finds one, she just has to stake out the likeliest hotels.

I can just imagine him being mid-scam and her coming in as Giselle, a mirror to 201.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
35 minutes ago, scenario said:

I don't think Gene would react the way he did if she was dead. He was reacting frustrated or angry. Either he couldn't get in touch with her or he found out something about her like she'd remarried. 

Somewhere on internet-land is this thing where the German version of BCS has the whole phone booth conversation being audible. In German. Some poor guy plugged in his high tech earphones and translated it. His ears are now puddles of blood, what with the semis blowing by.

I wasn’t sure if it was legit, I think it was Reddit, and I don’t understand what that is. Plus I don’t trust the Germans. Remember Pearl Harbor!

But some of you more savvy people may be able to figure out if this is good information.

• LOL 2

I think Jimmy/Saul/Gene gets his morality from his inner drives and the people around him. As a kids he was a small time criminal who was gently pushed towards crime because Slipping Jimmy made his mom happy, he got plenty of girls and he made money. 

Jimmy in BCS relied on Chuck and Kim for his moral values and Chuck flat out told him he was a criminal and Kim loved him because he was a criminal.

Everyone around Saul was a criminal and he took on their values. Jimmy was still there but buried.

Gene has no one to lean on. He is all alone. He relied on the fantasy that he'd get ahold of his money and reunite with Kim but now that's all gone. He's got nothing and no purpose in life. All he has left is bitterness and anger and he just doesn't care anymore. 

4 minutes ago, gallimaufry said:

"El Kimino"!

Look, I would watch anything in this world that these writers put out and I think there's potential for films particularly but I struggle to see most series spin-offs working.  Skylar in particular has been through the ringer so much and I think just wants a quiet life - I don't need to see her be poked with a stick for another six years.

Kim - possibly. Really depends how this ends as if Jimmy is in any way part of her life as if so, the spin-off would lack the oxygen to stand alone.  Plus, if you wanted to fill in the gaps in her past you'd either need a younger actor (tbf, the young woman playing flashback Kim is amazing) or to get really serious about de-ageing tech as this would be an even bigger jump into the past than "Better Call Saul".  (Imagine in 2031 having Bob Odenkirk guest star on "Wexler" recreating a lost scene from their HHM mail room days in the late 90s.). Also, she would need to come to terms meaningfully with what happened to Howard in BCS as you couldn't really make the death of a character on a different show the motivation for your current show.  

It's theoretically possible they could craft one though.  They're clearly not doing an immediate sequel but if they came back in a few years time, they could easily visit an older Kim (and since Rhea is playing so much younger, they could set it in the present and it would work).  Perhaps "Breaking Good" - she has two years to try and make things right in the world in a way that allows her to leave feeling like she's made the world a better place.  An elegiac and more optimistic story about trying to find a meaning in a life of chaos.

Honestly though, if they do go for a spin-off after a gap in time, I'd expect it to be Jesse.  Aaron Paul is married with kids but his secret now risks being exposed and if he wants to stay around to protect his family, he needs to face down the Alaskan underworld.

Back to 611, one thing that occurs to me is that even if Jimmy gets away with robbing the cancer man, Kim may be able to track Jimmy because only she knows that he moonlights as "Viktor with a k".  So if she traced the number he called from to Omaha and kept an eye on crime reports in the local area (she knows enough about Jimmy's skillset to be able to predict the kinds of crimes she's looking for and you know she's nothing if not determined).  Once she finds one, she just has to stake out the likeliest hotels.

I can just imagine him being mid-scam and her coming in as Giselle, a mirror to 201.

I can see a Kim series as a flashback series set partly today and partly back in time. Kim talking about her life. Kim as child, Kim in the early years in HHM before Jimmy and Chuck with a different actress playing Kim and Kim in 2021.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, gallimaufry said:

"Kim Wexler: Bounty Hunter"

18 minutes ago, gallimaufry said:

"El Kimino"!

"Breaking Out"

A disgraced former cartel lawyer wheels and deals in federal prison, looking for an early release, or a daring escape!

• Love 1
1 hour ago, Constantinople said:

Thomas Schnauz, theories and director of the episode.

I see.  Well, I don't consider Mr. Schnauz to be an infallible source of canonical information.  That makes me less Catholic than the Pope. 

Besides, if this show has a Pope, it's Vince Gilligan and Thomas Gould.  

Edited by PeterPirate
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Adiba said:

No, they haven’t redeemed themselves either.

• Like 1