Type keyword(s) to search

S24.E09: Eviction #3

• Start Topic

All evidence of prior seasons to the contrary, but it IS possible for the HOH to make their own damn decision on who to nominate*.

*I mean, I know Turner didn’t, but he COULD HAVE.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, jsm1125 said:

I feel like Ameerah knows she’s going home, since she’s dressed up and Terrence isn’t?

Yes, they definitely are not wearing the same clothes they were earlier in the day.  I was worried that the blindside would get ruined in the last 3 hours before the episode started.  Stupid HGs!

• Love 1

She is speaking so sweetly for the live show…clearly she doesn’t take the cameras seriously.  Everyone hates her.  And Daniel.  I’d love it if she gets sent home and then gets booed.  

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Here's the vote:

Alyssa voted to evict Terrence

Indie voted to evict Terrence

Monte voted to evict Ameerah

Nicole voted to evict Terrence

(I think Ameerah is just nervous.)

(That's why they had a commercial break there - to have time to get Jasmine down to the Diary Room)

Jasmine voted to evict Terrence

Brittany voted to evict Ameerah

Taylor voted to evict Ameerah

Kyle voted to evict Ameerah

Michael voted to evict Ameerah

Daniel voted to evict Ameerah (ha ha ha ha ha ha - he cast the losing vote)

Joseph voted to evict Ameerah

• Applause 2
(edited)

“I’ll see you on the Amazing Race?”    Ameerah is so (corrected) arrogant. Nicole is toxic.  No way they will ever be invited on any CBS show.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 5
Just now, DEL901 said:

“I’ll see you on the Amazing Race?”    Ameerah is so toxic. No way she will ever be invited on any CBS show.  

Nicole is so toxic you mean

• Like 1
  • Love 1
(edited)

I think he should have joined Nicole and Taylor.  With the boys, Terrance is low man on the totem pole and easy vote if they are in jeopardy.  

Edited by DEL901
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, DEL901 said:

Yes, Nicole is toxic, but Ameerah is pretty arrogant.   Hopefully neither will be on TAR.  

I certainly hope you are right. 

• Fire 1
1 minute ago, DEL901 said:

I think he should have joined Nicole and Taylor.  This way Terrance is low man on the totem pole and easy vote if they are in jeopardy.  

I agree.  Taylor is going to be a target for awhile and The Pound will certainly gun for Nicole or Daniel in the next week or two.

I don't think Ameerah knew. Her allies certainly didn't. I think she was smart enough to not be totally confident she was staying, but she didn't know the way other HG's in the past have totally known.

Ameerah does seem like a nice, smart lady, but her allies were just too dumb. In this game you need smart allies.

• Love 2
(edited)
2 minutes ago, llongori said:

Given Michael's track record of comp wins, I think I would have joined with him and Brittany.

This was my thought. Everyone is going to wonder now. But they do have a good chance of winning HoH...if it's a physical thing. Hope it's not a hang on a tiny pedestal or hold onto a ledge thing that the small ladies win. Betting it is.

Edited by Lamima

Part 1 - the needle in a haystack comp, part 2 - ???

But shoot, anyone could find that red envelope first. This first part is just luck. Watch the envelope finders be Nicole, Daniel, Jasmine and Alyssa.

• LOL 1
(edited)

So they came back from break basically just to promote a movie and about a minute of explanation for the prelude to the actual competition. Then another break.

Sigh.

Edited by vb68
  • Sad 5
  • Love 1
Just now, dizzyd said:

This HoH comp doesn’t look like it’s finishing in the next 5 minutes. 😏

No kidding.  That's annoying that we're going to have to wait a few hours to find out who won when the live feeds return.  

I do agree that the blindside was mostly maintained, based on Alyssa and Nicole's reactions when Ameerah was evicted.  They had no idea what was coming.  

• Love 1