Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

As the Blue Ridge trip continues, Marlo stands firm on the ultimatum she gave to Kenya; the beef between Drew and Fatum is reignited when Fatum shows up unexpectedly. Marlo breaks down and makes a shocking decision.

Airdate: 07/24/2022

• Love 1

I think Marlo doesn’t understand how pray is supposed to work. Shading others in you prayer and asking God to have someone else do something instead of asking for strength and wisdom to deal with that person. 🙀

Most 60 year old women have learned that 😜

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12

I guess it’s Marlo’s MO to leave when the go-ing gets rough.  First she dumps her nephews on her sister then wants to end the trip when things don’t go her way.  We all know this was Bravo’s trip, not hers.

• Like 2
  • Love 13

Yes, the only reason the trip went "sideways" is because Marlo cannot control her anger (and jealousy) when it comes to Kenya. Kenya kept the high road. In fact, it seemed like the more Kenya refused to engage with Marlo's shenanigans, the more upset Marlo became.

I can understand how you want to be the center of attention on the trip you "organize." But Kenya's decision to stay in another cabin was wise -- she was trying to limit her interactions with Marlo one-on-one.

As someone said a few weeks ago: You know Marlo is toxic when she can make you sympathetic towards Kenya.

Drew throwing that bone to Fatum was funny as hell! ('Arf, 'arf!)

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Love 11

Marlo seems to be doing anything to hold on to her peach now that she has one. Marlo has been on her fair share of housewives trips to know that there is always drama. I thought Kenya was doing her best to be cordial with Marlo when she came to the house, but not engaging in another tiresome conversation where they do not solve anything.

Sure Sanya, you told Marlo what you and Kenya talked about because you hoped to see them reconcile. Sure.

I thought Drew throwing the bone at Fatum was lame, because she traveled with a bag of bones, just waiting for the opportunity to throw them.

I did enjoy Kenya redecorating the gem place 😉.

• Like 2
  • Love 8
33 minutes ago, Chatty Cake said:

That was so dumb. Between the standoff in the driveway and then kicking everyone out, I would have been pissed if I was on that trip.

Marlo really thinking that she is queen B learned really quick she cant just get rid of Kenya that easy... 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 14

I got no pleasure from this episode. I felt uncomfortable the entire time, because of how abusive Marlo is. Sanya was disappointing in how quickly she fed her version of what Kenya said to Marlo. It lit a match that led to unhealthy dysfunction. I will try to force myself to finish the season, but if the cast remains the same, I won't watch next season.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Love 16
12 minutes ago, Rachel Pringle said:

I got no pleasure from this episode. I felt uncomfortable the entire time, because of how abusive Marlo is. Sanya was disappointing in how quickly she fed her version of what Kenya said to Marlo. It lit a match that led to unhealthy dysfunction. I will try to force myself to finish the season, but if the cast remains the same, I won't watch next season.

Same here. It was just joyless and tedious, which is how I find most housewives shows these days. I tried Dubai, but it’s the worst, and I was out after 3 episodes. I’m not sure if RH has changed, or I’ve just grown bored of it, but I’m just over them all. 

• Love 9

I think if Marlo framed getting rid of her nephews a little better she wouldn’t have had Kenya talking about them at all … having teenagers is tough and every parent feels like they need a break 100% however saying get the fuck out ain’t the way 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Love 10
3 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

I think if Marlo framed getting rid of her nephews a little better she wouldn’t have had Kenya talking about them at all … having teenagers is tough and every parent feels like they need a break 100% however saying get the fuck out ain’t the way 

She should never have brought her nephews on the show. Life is hard enough for teens without having to face the issues associated with trashy tv.

• Like 1
  • Applause 4
  • LOL 1
  • Love 12
5 minutes ago, qtpye said:

She should never have brought her nephews on the show. Life is hard enough for teens without having to face the issues associated with trashy tv.

Except without them, she had no storyline.

On 7/21/2022 at 9:00 AM, TexasGal said:

Airdate: 07/24/2022

So Nasty and So Rude ! Kenya is really just giving Marlo enough rope to hang herself. 

• Love 14
6 minutes ago, byrd said:

Except without them, she had no storyline.

So Nasty and So Rude ! Kenya is really just giving Marlo enough rope to hang herself. 

Exactly, it felt like she was using them to make her more sympathetic to the viewers.

• Love 14
10 hours ago, Newmy said:

Same here. It was just joyless and tedious, which is how I find most housewives shows these days. I tried Dubai, but it’s the worst, and I was out after 3 episodes. I’m not sure if RH has changed, or I’ve just grown bored of it, but I’m just over them all. 

I agree and also with the comparison with Dubai. There is simply no one likable on Dubai and there isn't even a villain you love to hate because none of them are compelling or funny or entertaining. 

Marlo's behavior in terms of holding up the cars in the driveway was beyond ridiculous. 

And her singling out Kenya for making the same observation that the other housewives were was ridiculous. 

And Sanye is just a clumsy shit stirrer and has no sense of humor about it. God bless Sherree and her bone collecting from previous seasons because she had such fun doing it and didn't attempt to justify it as an act of peacemaking. 

• Love 8
17 minutes ago, amarante said:

I agree and also with the comparison with Dubai. There is simply no one likable on Dubai and there isn't even a villain you love to hate because none of them are compelling or funny or entertaining. 

Marlo's behavior in terms of holding up the cars in the driveway was beyond ridiculous. 

And her singling out Kenya for making the same observation that the other housewives were was ridiculous. 

And Sanye is just a clumsy shit stirrer and has no sense of humor about it. God bless Sherree and her bone collecting from previous seasons because she had such fun doing it and didn't attempt to justify it as an act of peacemaking. 

Yes I agree about Dubai. I thought they were going to be about something and its really boring and there is no villain. All of them are stupid extra. Dubai want last long.

• Like 1
  • Love 7
7 hours ago, Keywestclubkid said:

Facts. Me as a parent need a break but I would never kick my kids out. Marlo is just wrong for that. Marlo loves her party life and she don't wanna give that up. How long has she had them? They are young men and raising them will not be easy but us as parents can't just run when something gets hard. Them boys have been through something and Marlo just adding to them not having anyone. She wants someone to feel sorry for, I do not.

• Like 1
  • Applause 6
  • Love 5
1 hour ago, amarante said:

I think all of you are pointing out something important. All of the women -- except for Kandi, Kenya, and Sheree -- are trying way too hard to justify their presence. The show works best when the women have a level of real, inner confidence.

I've watched a little bit of Dubai and I like Ayan (I think that's her name -- tall Ethiopian w/ the nice son).

• Love 8
37 minutes ago, nb360 said:

I think all of you are pointing out something important. All of the women -- except for Kandi, Kenya, and Sheree -- are trying way too hard to justify their presence. The show works best when the women have a level of real, inner confidence.

I've watched a little bit of Dubai and I like Ayan (I think that's her name -- tall Ethiopian w/ the nice son).

I can't say I "like" Chanel/Ayan but I agree that she is the only Dubai HW that has some kind of personality. Maybe because she seems to be in on the joke in terms of her exaggerated sense of self importance versus the others who seem to take themselves seriously and expect the viewer to take their over-inflated sense of self worth at face value.

Chanel/Ayan is the only housewife I can actually differentiate except for Stanbury for obvious reasons and Stanbury is just loathsome - not a fun "villain" at all but just a smug mean spirited woman who thinks much too well of herself.

I agree about Atlanta in terms of Kenya, Sherree and Kandi being the only ones who are relaxed and having fun with the whole thing and not appearing so obviously desperate to hold onto the peach. Drew just reeks of desperation from her relationship with Ralph - to the ridiculous Drop It With Drew licensing deal for a woman who is seriously out of shape. The irony is that Sherree could probably be a fantastic face of some kind of fitness stuff versus Drew - and while both Phaedra and Kenya are fun to watch - neither of them were anyone whose fitness routines I would emulate although Kenya has whipped herself into shape this season and really looks svelte in a bodacious way. Drew just looks plump - you would think she would have gone on some kind of bootcamp weight loss prior to shooting to look credible as a fitness icon.

• Love 8

I can’t believe at one time I wanted Marlo to be a regular. She’s horrible and making the show even worse. 

Kenya is right about Marlo and her nephews. It’s like Marlo thinks she deserves some sort of sympathy for dumping those kids on her sister. Like fuck no bitch. Also Bravo organized the trip so shit up Marlo.

The gen store worked guy seemed unimpressed and like a jerk kind of. Also Gem mining seemed so damn stupid and boring lol.

Fatum is annoying as hell. Plus a try hard.

See ya Marlo. Doing the whole pity party shit. She’s honestly disgusting. She wants everyone up her ass what a joke. Maybe Marlo should’ve just left lol. Her life is so tough because she kicked out her nephews. I thought I heard her say one of their bdays was the next day too. Fuck of Marlo. Her whole nice act to Kenya is her trying to control her too glad Kenya isn’t buying it.

Can’t believe how much I’m enjoying Kenya this season. What is happening lol.

• Like 2
  • Wink 1
  • Love 11
On 7/24/2022 at 10:30 PM, Mr. Miner said:

Sonya and Sheree are team Marho, looking all dumb and shit.

You just know production told them this is the role they are going to play this season. Whether they like it or not. You two are going to be the friends and defenders of Marlo! Play your part and do it well or no peach next season for you! They are probably hating it, too. 

Kenya and Kandi for the win this season! Their talking heads are great and they are keeping their cool which drives Marlo crazy. I like Drew, too. I think she's funny and very pretty. Just keep her hubby out of the picture and she's even more likeable. 

Gem mining in Blue Ridge. This is where parents take their kids on summer vacation in the Georgia mountains. It's fun for the kids. Not where grown ass glamour girls choose to go. Talk about low budget, BRAVO. No wonder they spent hours arguing in the parking lot. Have to fill the time somehow. Oh, yeah, lets watch them jump on the trampoline , too. Good Lort. Dismal, pathetic season.  

• Like 1
  • Love 8

Drew was getting on my nerves with all that barking nonsense. I understand her dislike for Fatum, but Fatum didn't start in saying or doing anything. Why can't Drew just keep her distance and keep the peace? Drew looked and sounded so stupid with all that barking, and then when she threw the bone at Fatum, I was ready to reach in the TV, grab the bone, and beat Drew upside the head with it! Why can't these grown women grow up? It's gotten to the point to where I'm embarrassed if my husband walks in while I'm watching this. It's getting harder to justify it! It's all just kinda stupid and pointless now - a total waste of time. 

• Love 11
15 hours ago, Marley said:

Kenya is right about Marlo and her nephews. It’s like Marlo thinks she deserves some sort of sympathy for dumping those kids on her sister. Like fuck no bitch. Also Bravo organized the trip so shit up Marlo.

I am not even understanding why she is complaining about the horrible stress in her life which is why she MUST dump her nephews AND be unable to control every vicious thing that comes out of her mouth AND expect everyone to be highly sympathetic.

Unless I am missing something in terms of what Marlo is hiding, she doesn't seem to have more stress than usual - none of the usual stressors like death of a loved one; divorce; loss of job - if anything she just got a full time well paying gig.

And the nephews weren't doing anything particularly appalling except being normal teenage messy boys who were getting away with as much as they could because their "parent" didn't want to take the time to properly supervise them. They weren't engaging in criminal acts; they seemed to be doing well in school etc.

• Like 2
  • Love 9
(edited)

I can’t believe that Kenya is growing on me this season. I might need to play the lottery. I completely agreed with her about the Marlo and her nephew thing. I get Marlo is going through a “hard” time, but that doesn’t abdicate you from your responsibilities. And if you can sweep your nephews off to the side that easily bc of hard times  then Kenya’s right, Marlo’s really doesn’t give a damn about Kenya or making things right.   

oh and Sonya is no damn bone collector, she a mess box. Why would you add fuel to the fire that is Marlo’s fiery hatred toward Kenya with only half the story. SMH. I can’t anymore with some of these women. 

Edited by skyedeveraux
  • Like 1
  • Love 8

Ok. I said I was done watching this, but I couldn't stay away.  I really enjoy Kandi, Sheree, and Kenya. Kenya plays for the cameras, but I like her and she seems so much happier now that she has a daughter. What made me sick was Marlo and her abusive behavior. However, I am hoping that her messing up the Bravo-sponsored trip by disallowing a long-term cast member to participate in her lame ass "activities" backfired. She really is not cut out for reality tv; she's too out of control, thirsty, and truly does have "demons." They should never have trusted someone like that with this type of platform. After she made that remark about Kenya's mom she should have been let go. There are just some things that you don't say to people. She is cruel and goes for the jugular. She needs extensive therapy and anger management. She has no idea what it means to have "class." She thinks that renting ridiculously OTT vehicles to drive to a cabin is classy. It's not; it's stupid.

And I love Kandi's practical side. She said that she wasn't going to waste her "good" swimming suit to sit in the hot tub at the cabin. I'm like that; good swimsuits are so expensive that I only use them for special occasions. Otherwise it's my faded ole one-piece.

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Love 6
On 7/25/2022 at 7:15 PM, amarante said:

And I'm annoyed that Sanye thinks the viewers are so stupid that we'd believe she's actually trying to "make peace." Glad you won a gold medal; now please get off my screen.

On 7/25/2022 at 9:10 PM, amarante said:

I can't say I "like" Chanel/Ayan but I agree that she is the only Dubai HW that has some kind of personality. Maybe because she seems to be in on the joke in terms of her exaggerated sense of self importance versus the others who seem to take themselves seriously and expect the viewer to take their over-inflated sense of self worth at face value

You nailed it! I think that Kenya, Kandi, and Sheree get that too.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
(edited)
On 7/25/2022 at 8:26 PM, nb360 said:

I don't like Ayan. Yeah she has the most confidence but she extra all day long and don't know what she be talking about. The rest of them need more ummf.  I feel Caroline B is a gold diggers. She was with him cause of what he could do for her. Cause Caroline brooks know dang well that man ain't her type and she say she walk away with nothing, girl please. You walk away with that child support, but I love that hustle thou.

2 minutes ago, True Fan said:
Edited by True Fan
Spelled something wrong
On 7/25/2022 at 9:12 PM, Marley said:

I can’t believe at one time I wanted Marlo to be a regular. She’s horrible and making the show even worse. 

The gen store worked guy seemed unimpressed and like a jerk kind of. Also Gem mining seemed so damn stupid and boring lol.

See ya Marlo. Doing the whole pity party shit. She’s honestly disgusting. She wants everyone up her ass what a joke. Maybe Marlo should’ve just left lol. Her life is so tough because she kicked out her nephews. I thought I heard her say one of their bdays was the next day too. Fuck of Marlo. Her whole nice act to Kenya is her trying to control her too glad Kenya isn’t buying it.

Yeah Kenya got my vote this season even though her running around the house was extra. Marlo why even follow her leave that one be. You want peace then give it. Marlo things get hard with raising kids that's just the way i goes. Yes you didn't leave them on the steps but you acting as if they smoking and drinking. Girl nobody about to fall into your crying. Track star must be bored starting all the mess. Wasn't nothing about what your doing was a positive thing. She just wanna see drama because it wasn't nothing for you to go run and tell that.

• Like 1
  • Love 2
On 7/25/2022 at 10:12 PM, Marley said:

can’t believe at one time I wanted Marlo to be a regular. She’s horrible and making the show even worse. 

I was surprised Marlo got the Peach and I am sure Bravo regrets it.  She literally kicked everyone out because they were not fawning over her being in a bad place.  What exactly did she want them to do?  And she kept the drama rolling by insisting that Kenya sit down so she can lecture talk to her.  I thought Kenya came in with a good attitude and was civil.  I like this new Kenya.

Marlo also knows of Kenya's terrible childhood and rejection from her own mother, so Marlo should not have expected Kenya to be very supportive of "kicking" the boys out of the house.  Rightfully so, and I as a single mother have no sympathy for Marlo either.  Suck it up Buttercup.

The track star and Sheree both threw Kenya under the bus with Marlo and really flamed the already out of control Marlo.  It effectively ruined the rest of the visit.  And they both knew what they were doing so, no it was not to help start the healing process.

And the guy working the Gem mining place I thought was very polite to a bunch of loud city women.  IMHO they were loud and screechy and Kenya "cleaning up" his store by removing the Trump sign was annoying.  He took it in stride so good for him.

• Love 4