Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Kevin:  "I'm not aware of anything I done did."  He has such a silver tongue, I know why all of the ladies love him. 

I think he said “I coulda did.” Which isn’t better.

• Useful 1
  • LOL 3
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

It never occurred to Kevin that you can delete stuff from your phone? I’m a Luddite and even I know that.

The producer spelled that out pretty slowly for him. 

• LOL 2
  • Love 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

It never occurred to Kevin that you can delete stuff from your phone? I’m a Luddite and even I know that.

Deletin' ain't cheatin'.

• Fire 1
  • LOL 7

Kevin's best karma would be to end up with Krazy Kayla- a life of living hell.  She would bust his balls on the daily.

1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

I live near Kevin. If I ever see him in public, I'll let you all know if he has some kind of magnetic attraction in person that is obviously not transferring over the television. 

Thank you!  Your service to humankind will be forever appreciated.

• Love 4
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

I live near Kevin. If I ever see him in public, I'll let you all know if he has some kind of magnetic attraction in person that is obviously not transferring over the television. 

Just be sure to make a People Who Slap line 

• Applause 1
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

He must be found. Your Primetimer peeps would be forever your willing acolytes. 

Yeah Shawn. Your first SIX kids were the demos. A raccoon is a better father than you. 

Edited by Pepper Mostly
  • Love 4
Just now, kacesq said:

What did he want the money for? To take the kids out? And she won’t give him money for that? Those poor kids.

I think he wants to take his staff out - he said he’s a manager.

• Love 1
Just now, Pepper Mostly said:

Oooh, I would love to see Sara's look of withering scorn and boggled disbelief if Shawn asks her for money to "pay off" Destinie. 

Does he not know how to block a number?! Well, maybe not, he’s stupid. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, kacesq said:

my Heart has hardened, I just don’t give a damn about Amber or Puppy.

I still like Amber so much.  And I wish she could have held out longer for someone better than this prince of a fellow.

• Love 2

Well, I think we have finally hit the tattoo jackpot...and that is saying something with all the previous examples we have had on this show.  (Also, no shame on people with tattoos- I think they can be beautiful art and meaningful statements, but there is a line...)

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Empress1 said:

Does he not know how to block a number?! Well, maybe not, he’s stupid. 

Even the most rudimentary of functions on a cell phone are mysteries to this crew of idiots. 

Just now, Empress1 said:

His kids are grown? Aren’t they like 12?!

They grow up fast in the south. 

• LOL 4
  • Love 2