Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, candall said:

Is THIS the episode where Daonte finally gets laid??  We've been waiting two or three years for you to get it, dude.

Ehhh... Lindsey is clearly trying to seel she's in love, but is she trying to sell it thaaaat much. Especially when not sleeping with Daonte will probably just get her another season. Hopefully Daonte has a little Lindsey.

• Love 5
Just now, kacesq said:

Are Waka and Tammy getting a divorce? Not that I know who they are 

I know. I saw the ad and I was like, “Am I supposed to know who they are?” Must be a Z-Lister.

I’m happy to announce that I survived the last days of the Great Heat Wave with the help of my new love, frozen Girl Scout Thin Mints. It was arduous.

• Love 10
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m happy to announce that I survived the last days of the Great Heat Wave with the help of my new love, frozen Girl Scout Thin Mints. It was arduous.

I woke up on Wednesday morning, temp was 66 degrees, and I nearly wept with gratitude. 

• Love 7
1 minute ago, Floatingbison said:

Chazz the Sex God got married?  I'm soooo out of touch.

Immediately upon Branwin's release.  Countdown to her regretting her decision didn't make it all the way from 10 to 1.  

Oooh, Chazz is going to file a complaint with management! 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2

Boy, old Chazzzzzzzzz's new wife sure sounds like she's wasted right now!  Loved her friend saying"He sounds like a bitch!"

Lort. TayLer and Chance. I think Chance is so proud of himself, he's gonna give himself an Oscar!!  When's he gonna blow?  Surprise! The idea of living in the basement of the house probably sent Bobbie right over the edge....

I just can't wait to see what shit old Destinie starts at Shawn's wedding.  She's claiming to be pregnant with HIS baby??? HOW IS THIS POSSIBLE????

Sweet baby jeebus.  NOT Brittney & Marcellino again.  I'm so SICK of them!! Can they JUST ride off into the Las Vegas strip and go away already?? What the hell is wrong with that idea??  Just GO.  Resolve your many problems off my teevee!!

Edited by goofygirl
  • Love 6

I got a few minutes behind.... Wait, Amber is dating a TC. I SWEAR, that Lindsey and her mumbly friend were just talking about a TC--who either was to be bailed out or deliver the bail. Couldn't be a crossover within a crossover?

• Mind Blown 3
  • Useful 1