Type keyword(s) to search

Love After Lockup: Life After Lockup Season 4 Live Chat!

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, kacesq said:

Sara maybe rethink marrying this dude if you’re already hung up on the ex and the kids.

Kelly is the mother of his kids and his kids are … his kids. Sara talking about Kelly “learning her place” is tacky and trashy.

Just now, kacesq said:

Sara is obnoxious. She’s going to make me root for Destiney to fuck with them isn’t she?

… I kind of am. I hated Destne but I REALLY REALLY hate Shawn, and I’m starting to dislike Sara.

• Love 8

Old Shawn wants the 6 kids to come to the WEDDING with SARA??  Sure thing!! Especially since he never married HER.

Sara honey; you gotta get a grip here sister.  What are you going to do about Kelly calling??

And.... what COLOR is that long bunch of fake hair actually?? Red? Fuschia? Some combo?

Here's old Branwin....  She wants to live a "comfortable" life....  OK. Righty-o. With Chazzzz??  Guess again!

• Love 6
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Is Branwyn the one who's daughter is a stripper and we saw them all having lunch last season? I'm getting all the people messed up.

yup that's her just getting off that glamorous mid afternoon shirt LOL 

• Love 5
Just now, LEILANI2 said:

Is Branwyn the one who's daughter is a stripper and we saw them all having lunch last season? I'm getting all the people messed up.

That is she. 

• Applause 1
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

those eyelashes are killing me she can't even open her eyes at all 

I can't tell if it's the eyelashes or if she's nodding off from drugs.

1 minute ago, LEILANI2 said:

Yep.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I thought Daonte said he’d never be able to get over losing Nicolle. I guess a new contract for the next season helped out in his recovery.

I'm shocked he doesnt' have an Only Fans yet.

• Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
  • Love 3

Oh joy...  It's Marcellino & Brittney.  America's most FAVORITE couple - NOT!  If Marc is screwing around on her, it's her own fault.  She started it.  

And, ok; I'm old.  But I'm not sure I'd be trusting an ex-con realtor with a million tattoos on her hands!

Looks like she got a real kid-friendly car there!

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2