Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Monte & Terrance are up in the HOH talking. Terrance is telling him that he doesn't trust Daniel & Nicole right now, and Monte is telling him there might still be a path to keep him in the house.  Terrance really is doing a great job of acting like Dead Man Walking, lol. 

18 minutes ago, HighQueenEB said:

Monte & Terrance are up in the HOH talking. Terrance is telling him that he doesn't trust Daniel & Nicole right now, and Monte is telling him there might still be a path to keep him in the house.  Terrance really is doing a great job of acting like Dead Man Walking, lol. 

It's strange Turner didn't let Monte know that he was letting Terrance in on the plan. Terrance has to know that Monte is in on it, so it makes Monte look shady for no reason. 

I know Turner doesn't owe Monte anything, but it's still a bit odd.

Michael is really becoming the house saviour: first cleaning all the hair and shit out of the shower drains, now digging game pieces out from under the stove with a Swiffer after Alyssa accidentally knocked it on the floor and it rolled, for which she got a "You are the reason why we can't have nice things" from Big Brother.

Of course Alyssa couldn't try to retrieve it - she was too busy trying to flirt with an uncooperative Kyle.

• Love 1

If anyone needs a brief update on last nights feed...

Nicole:  I, I, I, I, I, me, me, me, I, I, I, me, me, me, me, me. I have to tell Terrance because I'm me.  I have to stay and play with Amerah, because I'm me.  No one has to do the things I have to do, because they aren't me. I, I, I, I, I, me, me, me. This game is so hard, because I'm so smart and everyone else doesn't understand what I go through.

If you want a funny flashback, Michael and Turner were checking in (right before Turner went upstairs to see Nicolo and Terrance talking in his HOH about how she had to tell Terrance he was leaving) in the storage room, and Indy was in there prepping for her big meal.  Turner shot a look up at one of the cameras that had me rolling on the floor.  When she finally left they laughed about it and checked in with each other.  

I'm really starting to like Turner these last few days.  I'm starting to wonder if I have a traumatic head injury...

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
  • Love 3
7 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Oh, and Kyle wants Alyssa out next.

He is so tired of having to pretend he likes her lol.

6 hours ago, Callaphera said:

If I have to see it, so do the rest of you:
Because if you eat in bed, the next logical step is flossing your teeth in bed. 

Several of them will just willy nilly floss their teeth anywhere. It's nasty.

5 hours ago, 30 Helens said:

Latest HG theory on the fate of the non-evicted bestie:

First person in each pair to get evicted goes home, and the remaining person has a guaranteed jury spot. Too sleepy to think how that would work, but it sounds interesting.

That's a direct copy of BB13, so I don't see it happening. Plus, the card told them the saved bestie isn't guaranteed safety, 

30 minutes ago, Slider said:

I'm really starting to like Turner these last few days.  I'm starting to wonder if I have a traumatic head injury...

Right lol! He started showering and he really became a new man. I hope it continues.

• Like 2
  • Love 1
6 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Jasmine is now sitting next to Alyssa, who is feasting on her no-longer-Have-Not dinner, giving her the big sad eyes like my cat does when he wants to have some of my ice cream. But it turns out that it's not because she wants more fries - it's because the earlier flossing was because she broke a tooth eating the fries and she wanted to warn Alyssa. Alyssa sympathizes with her by shoving more fries (covered in a metric fuckton of salt) and ketchup into her mouth.

Jasmine broke a tooth eating french fries? Are her teeth made out of Play-Doh? 

They really need to bring Raven in to host a comp. It would be pure entertainment to have her and Jasmine in the same room, concussions, inverted spines, and all.

• LOL 12
1 minute ago, CrazyDog said:

I broke a tooth eating a bratwurst. The tooth kind of crumbled. But it was going bad and I had to have a root canal.

Good morning! Camera1 shows us the boys' bedroom where all four are sleeping the sleep of the righteous. Monte is stomach down, blanket modestly covering his rear. Michael is on his back, right elbow and face toward the ceiling. Terence is swathed in his bedding, having happy dreams of staying in the house at least one more week (ha! ha! ha! ha! ha!). We can see a bit of Kyle's bed. Actually it's quiet in the bedroom (my laptop isn't muted either).

Camera 2 shows Kyle wrapped up in bedding, forehead and hair showing. All four guys must be having good dreams as their plans are moving toward success.

Camera 3 shows us the hallway bedroom. Taylor's down in the end bed under the mirror. Jasmine is next to her with pillows at each end of the bed. Her injured foot has fallen off the top pillow in the stack. Alyssa and someone else are sharing a bed, can't tell who the other person is as I can only see a cloth on the top of her bed. Or his, because it could be Joseph - he's been sleeping in that room this week. You'd think Daniel could give Alyssa her bed back in the women's bedroom. Can't tell who is in the last bed but . . . 

Camera 4 shows the same bedroom, opposite angle. I think Joseph is in the end bed and Alyssa's bed partner is Indie. I can also see that Jasmine's foot is up higher than I thought on the top pillow. Her scooter is standing guard at the end of her bed.

Nicole: *whines about how hard it is for her to play this game*

Also Nicole: WHY DO THESE PEOPLE GET SO EMOTIONAL AND MAKE IT ABOUT THEM?

I will say, Nicole is entertaining. It's why I want Nicole to stay longer over Daniel; she's miserable and mean, but at least she makes me laugh. Daniel is miserable, mean, AND mopey. 

Also, Happy Blindside Butter Beans Day!

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 6
(edited)
10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

I heard that Jasmine complimented the fries that Indy made (from scratch?) and I had to turn on the feeds to double check. And instead of an impossible thing, I saw watermelon on the counter and had a Moment. So I still don't believe Jasmine said something nice about food that was made for her and now I'm having some PTSD style flashbacks. Thanks, BB!

You know, BB ruins so many foods when you think about it. Tuna, chicken, watermelon. I'd say pie, but honestly Paulie being such a bitch makes me love pie even more than I already do.

9 hours ago, Callaphera said:

Jasmine to Indy, after Indy telling her about her lucky earrings: "I had a pair of star earrings that I loved and guess what? I lost 'em."

I read this in my head exactly like "Last week, we put liquid paper on a bee and it... died."

A part of me doesn't want to believe this whole scenario in the house right now. Like, now Terrance is in on it and isn't screwing the Pooch (PUN DEFINITELY INTENDED) and instead is joining in on the fun and starting his own sizzle reel for the BB Emmys I've now decided should be a thing solely so someone in this group can win an award for the acting they've been doing.

Edited by Alice Mudgarden
i realized how terrance spells his name and wanted to fix it
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3
16 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

I shouldn’t laugh; I once broke a tooth eating yogurt. (I know!) But I don’t believe for one second Jasmine actually broke a tooth. She’d have screamed for the paramedics immediately. No way is Jasmine going to just sit around with a snaggletooth.

6 hours ago, Brian Cronin said:

It's strange Turner didn't let Monte know that he was letting Terrance in on the plan. Terrance has to know that Monte is in on it, so it makes Monte look shady for no reason. 

I know Turner doesn't owe Monte anything, but it's still a bit odd.

I think Turner wants to keep Terrance and his gratitude all for himself. Turner stressed the top secret nature of this, and how he was putting his game on the line by telling Terrance. So I don’t think Terrance will fault anyone else for not clueing him in, but he will have extra loyalty to Turner for doing it. I think it was a very calculated move, and why does Turner keep impressing me?? It’s so very disorienting.

• Like 5
  • LOL 1
  • Love 6

This is so fun. I hope I see some of Terrance's Emmy-worthy performances today. Maybe he should sit glumly in his nominee chair, holding a pillow against his stomach.

On Cam 4, someone is now breathing "Hoo! hoo! hoo! hoo!" kind of a snore without the snore. Flipped back to Camera 1 where it's still quiet! Nothing like knowing he's staying another week to keep Terrence quiet at night.

First person in each pair to get evicted goes home, and the remaining person has a guaranteed jury spot. Too sleepy to think how that would work, but it sounds interesting.

I think that would be fundamentally unfair. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Terrence and Nicole are up now and in the bathroom, talking about home repair. Terrence says his shirts are all packed up. Nicole says she loves him and Terrence loves her too!

Edited by Lamb18

Turner said in the veto draw that the person not evicted was not guaranteed safety so I don't think that's it. I think it's something like the person not evicted can choose their new bestie, if they switch it up, or join a current bestie pair. Or maybe they team up with the bestie whose pair wins HOH, giving no safety to any player for the week.

• Useful 1

I thought I saw speculation somewhere (Reddit, maybe? Here? I dunno, it's too hot to sleep and I'm running on caffeine and fumes) that the left over bestie will get to join another group of besties and they become a festie bestie trio. Which kind of works - we've had three noms on eviction night before. In the house, Monte was speculating that the remaining bestie gets to break up another bestie pair and choose a new bestie but then someone is just going solo dolo anyway? So that didn't make much sense.

1 minute ago, Lamb18 said:

Nicole's making some coffee in the kitchen now, impatiently waiting for it to brew. The kitchen is pretty tidy considering how it's been past seasons.

Motherfucking Chore Chart to the rescue. Someone is earning their gold stars. (Let's be real: it's probably all Michael.)

• Like 1
  • Love 1

Nicole whispers to Terrence in the kitchen: "What did Turner talk to you about?"

Terrence whispers: "He was saying how sorry he was and that Ameerah was going to go after him."

Nicole asked him if he talked to Daniel. Yes, he had. Nicole asked did you talk about Turner? Terrence says, yes, he talked about how he'd taken Turner under his wing (or vice versa as they're whispering so it's a little hard to hear).

Nicole is then summoned to the downstairs diary room.

Camera switches to the men's bedroom. Terrence's packed suitcase is sitting on his bed. I can hear Terrence as he moves hangers around in the closet. 

(edited)

Nicole says how serendipitous it is (that both she and Terrence are the only ones up). They are in the kitchen.

She tells Terrence, "I love you so much" and gives him a big hug.

They are discussing the bestie twist. Nicole thinks the remaining bestie will be in isolation, kind of frozen. Then the bestie joins another duo. She says Ameerah says she will either join Nicole's duo or Turner and Jasmine. Ameerah will either join a duo or break up a duo and the remaining one goes into isolation.

I just heard that trumpeting sound in the background, although it's a little more like a French horn. It's not Terrence - he's up and listening to Nicole's whispering. Nicole thinks Ameerah will join up with Taylor and think up a way of getting rid of you - but theoretically Terrence will be gone by then?

Nicole's mullet is wild today. She is anticipating being hit hard by the bestie twist. She says Turner is a puppet master in the decision he made but she knows something else is going on. [Don't tell, Terrence! Don't tell!] And he says he thinks Indie is a part of something. Nicole says Indie's thrown her under the bus three times this past week, telling the girls that you can't trust Nicole.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

I guess Ameerah said if she is still in the game she may start working with Taylor. Nicole says the only person she can trust is Daniel.

Nicole's whole idea is about the Bestie Festie. She says Turner, in making his nomination, wasn't thinking ahead about jury. 

She says don't be surprised if I go home next week.

• Love 1

Nicole says if she doesn't go after him, she'll go next, but I didn't catch who "him" is. Then she compliments the coffee, which she made.

I guess just Nicole and Terrence were specifically wakened up. Nicole says Indie is jealous of her because of all the attention Nicole gets. Indie doesn't Nicole to cook for her. If Nicole gets HOH, she will put Indie up because she's tired of Indie talking shit about her. Nicole would also like to see Alyssa go home. 

Terrence says he thinks Indie was responsible for putting him on the block. He's only talked to her once about the game.

Terrence asks Nicole if she is put on the block, do you think she will get the numbers to get off the block? Nicole says oh yes, no problem, she has a solid five besides Daniel. She's confident she will make it to jury and she already knows she's going to win the 750 (thousand). Then asks if Terrence wants an omelet. F--- yes, he says. And he'll take bacon, too! (Now I'm getting hungry.)

• Love 2

Now Nicole is mad at someone for telling Terrence they're going to miss him. I told her four times! says Nicole. 

Nicole asks Terrence if he wants to shake Daniel (awake). No! says Terrence. Do I have to do everything? asks Nicole. She's off to wake up Daniel. 

Alone in the kitchen, Terrence says Good morning, America! Today's going to be a big long day in the Big Brother house.  He says it's never fun when the rabbit's got the gun! Now Nicole's joined him, saying Hi Mom! Dad! Terrence lists family members then hugs Nicole, saying this is my Tanya in the house. Terrence says to the camera, Take care of her (Nicole). Nicole is going to teach Terrence how to cook an omelet and the word of the day is "omelet."

Kind of makes me miss Memphis's morning show.

Omelet class starting. And Daniel joins them and gives Terrence a big hug. Daniel's so sorry that Terrence will be executed, oops, just going home.

• Love 1
(edited)

Nicole's making the omelet now. The camera does a closeup of the pan so we can all see Nicole's way of making an omelet. She says the key is to keep it intact.

She washes her hands after cracking the eggs into the bowl, just like I do! Camera is still focused on the pan as she pours the eggs for the second omelet into the pan.

Daniel gets the first omelet. But she says the second omelet will be better and that one's Terrence's. She sticks her spatula under the forming omelet as she tilts the pan to let the uncooked eggs run around. Then she scrapes gently around the edges. Once the eggs are cooked, she folds them up to make the omelet and folds it over once more. She taps the folded omelet to test that it's done.

Now Terrence is going to make Nicole's omelet. (9:28 am BB time in case anyone wants to see it.)

Edited by Lamb18
  • Love 1

Okay so I'm far too lazy to sift through and try to find where this discussion went on, but is tonight's eviction airing like normal, or is it delayed? I swear I read an ep would be delayed but I don't know if that happened, is going to happen, or I'm just nuts.

(edited)

Terrence whisks the eggs. Now to put the pan on the heat! Nicole is talking about some band she saw a long time OK. Terrence takes the paper towel and smears the vegetable oil around the pan. Pan's warming up. Terrence asks Nicole if she's ready. Now he's pouring the eggs into the pan! They sizzle, then quiet down. The eggs are starting to cook and he slides the spatula under the eggs around the side. (Terrence, you have to let the eggs flow around.) Now he's sticking the spatula under the cooking eggs and letting the runny eggs flow around. Now he's folding it up and now Nicole's taking over for a minute. Daniel blocks the camera!!

So the view switches to the other side and we don't have the closeup of the pan anymore. The omelet is done! Terrence shows his omelet to the camera and does his best Guy Fieri impression in praising his omelet. Now Terrence is going to ruin his omelet by putting syrup on it. 

8 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

Okay so I'm far too lazy to sift through and try to find where this discussion went on, but is tonight's eviction airing like normal, or is it delayed? I swear I read an ep would be delayed but I don't know if that happened, is going to happen, or I'm just nuts.

I don't think it's delayed. Last week's was delayed until Sunday. (I'll check Fubo.)

I just checked and the show is at 8:00 pm central time.

Edited by Lamb18
  • Useful 1
4 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

I don't think it's delayed. Last week's was delayed until Sunday. (I'll check Fubo.)

I just checked and the show is at 8:00 pm central time.

That must be what was sticking in my brain.

Thank you! I want to actually tune into this episode! First time since I gave up on All-Stars 2! 😮

• Love 1
(edited)

Please BB gods let them keep the secret blindside going. 

One more wish-Julie will be on it  

When she reads the vote results she needs to do the switcheroo.  “By a vote of 5-4…Terrence…, you are…safe”. 

Edited by Pixiebomb
  • Like 2
  • Love 3

I flashed back to watch Turner tell Terrance that he's safe and Terrance mentioned something about being a blood cousin to a "Jared", with the same last name and everything, and that Turner was the only person he told. Naturally, this piqued my interest and I think Terrance is talking about Jarad Higgins AKA Juice WRLD. Am I right? Is this something we knew and I'm just wickedly behind on this front? I found it interesting.

• Useful 4

I am confused. I've been following this feed and other live feeds content so I feel I'm out of sync with the episodes. Did they show last night why Nicole had the breakdown? Did she go into the diary room? I kept ff but still not sure. If they didn't't this is such a whitewash of Nicole. 

8 minutes ago, retired watcher said:

I am confused. I've been following this feed and other live feeds content so I feel I'm out of sync with the episodes. Did they show last night why Nicole had the breakdown? Did she go into the diary room? I kept ff but still not sure. If they didn't't this is such a whitewash of Nicole. 

Yes, they showed why she had the breakdown. The broadcast episode did NO favors to Nicole or Daniel. It made them look (rightfully) bad.

• Like 1
  • Love 1
(edited)
20 minutes ago, Alice Mudgarden said:

I flashed back to watch Turner tell Terrance that he's safe and Terrance mentioned something about being a blood cousin to a "Jared", with the same last name and everything, and that Turner was the only person he told. Naturally, this piqued my interest and I think Terrance is talking about Jarad Higgins AKA Juice WRLD. Am I right? Is this something we knew and I'm just wickedly behind on this front? I found it interesting.

News to me! So I think that this is brand-new information. It's an odd thing to "reveal," though. as he was certainly an up and coming popular rapper at the time, but he died three years ago, so it's not the same thing as being related to a currently popular performer. 

Edited by Brian Cronin
  • Love 1
18 minutes ago, retired watcher said:

Didn’t Nicole have the breakdown because she realized based on the questions in the DR that the Taylor mistreatment might have gone too far? Or am I imagining that?  

6 minutes ago, Brian Cronin said:

News to me! So I think that this is brand-new information. It's an odd thing to "reveal," though. as he was certainly an up and coming popular rapper at the time, but he died three years ago, so it's not the same thing as being related to a currently popular performer. 

I don't know the circumstances around how or why he told Turner. It kind of seemed to me like it could have been a thing where potentially Turner put something together, maybe based on last name and location (which is what I did when I searched), but I couldn't say anything for sure. I didn't get the impression Terrance was using it as any kind of chip, ala Frankie Grande, at the very least. It came across more like telling Turner that he was being sincere and that he holds Turner in a particular regard, and that info was an example of that.

If I'm making sense lol.

Joseph and Ameerah talking in the women's bedroom. Ameerah says she won't join Monte and Joseph's bestie group. Joseph says she should join Michael and Brittany's group.. Ameerah she thinks/hopes that she picks a person from a bestie group to be her bestie and the other person is just left there . . . 

All quiet where the cameras are. If there's any action, the cameras aren't showing it. You can hear the vacuum cleaner and hair dryers wailing away in the distance.

i have just got to say-thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!! I don't watch the live feeds (too cheap/not invested enough in the show) but have been so enjoying everyone's observations and analysis.  AND, this season is turning out amazing (one of the best IMO [well, at least so far and only if the blindside remains a secret until after the vote]).  I am more excited about thise season than I have been for a long, long time.  So, again, thank you for keeping me in the loop and knowing about the shifting plans and alliances.

• Hugs 1
  • Love 11

Turner's initials are MRT. So someone calls him Mr. T. His middle name is Robert. Someone else says his name sets him up for when he's 40.

All the action's in the kitchen now. Terrence, Matt, Nicole, Michael, Brittany, Indie, Monte, Alyssa. Brittany was just walking through wearing a blue top. The guys start yelling out about her blue top as she walks by.

Camera switch to the bathroom where Ameerah and Alyssa are talking about their outfits for tonight.  "Ameerah, please put on your microphone!"

Someone said Monte and the girls are voting for Ameerah, so Ameerah says. They're saying Joseph talked to Kyle this morning and everything's still the same. Joseph says he'll miss Terrance but he's only talked to him four times. Ameerah says Terrance wants to talk to him today. They say Turner will be next week's target. Ameerah says Turner's been going around talking shit about her. He is the biggest threat in the house. The people outside are Daniel, Nicole and Turner.

Need some advice... Does anyone know how I can watch the live show tonight?  I will be on the road tonight during the show, and the paramount plus app only lets me watch CBS News, or old episodes - nothing live.  I used to be able to watch live, but now it's not an option.  Any suggestions?

Ameerah is telling Alyssa that Daniel and Turner have always been close. When Daniel was HOH, Turner was always up there. He also threw comps for Daniel. 

Ameerah turns and winks at the camera and whispers, "Hi."

7 minutes ago, Slider said:

Need some advice... Does anyone know how I can watch the live show tonight?  I will be on the road tonight during the show, and the paramount plus app only lets me watch CBS News, or old episodes - nothing live.  I used to be able to watch live, but now it's not an option.  Any suggestions?

You should be able to watch it live. I watched CBS shows live from Paramount Plus (CBS All Access) before I signed up for Fubo. Or do you just have the app without having Paramount Plus?

In the meantime, Alyssa is packing and she says it's for the optics.

Joseph is rolling a pumice stone on his face?

Indie is telling Joseph "we are in love!" Joseph says "We're seven years apart!" Now Indie is pumicing Joseph under the eyes, saying "we're in love!"

WE'LL BE RIGHT BACK

• LOL 2
3 minutes ago, Lamb18 said:

You should be able to watch it live. I watched CBS shows live from Paramount Plus (CBS All Access) before I signed up for Fubo. Or do you just have the app without having Paramount Plus?

It's the paramount plus app and I'm logged in correctly, it just won't let me watch anything live except CBSNews.  Is it maybe my affiliate?

Joseph was on his stomach on the floor creeping along, then jumps up and scares Nicole, lying on the bed. I could hear these snorting noises and someone moving . . . 

Now Ameerah and Nicole say Joseph is acting weird. They say he's worried because he hasn't talked to Terrance. Ameerah says he should talk to Terrence. Nicole says Joseph is the most emotional player in the game right now.

Ameerah says she thinks Daniel should give the vote but not Nicole so it seems like she's not going against Po's Pack. (meaning Daniel vote for Terrence to stay)

Nicole goes over to Jasmine's room where Jasmine is sitting with her foot up. Nicole trips and almost falls.