Type keyword(s) to search

Season 24 Live Feeds Discussion

• Start Topic

Her Royal Laziness has shifted the kingdom's ire to a new target: the Turner Formerly Known As Matt who let the cookies burn despite a royal decree declaring him Ye Olde Cookie Watcher.

First the corndogs, now the cookies. I'd say let them eat cake but I wouldn't want that to burn, either. OFF WITH HIS GREASY UNWASHED HEAD.

• Applause 2
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

Taylor: has consistently said that she wants to put Monte on the block if she wins HoH because she wants him out of the house.
Alyssa: "I know that if she wins HoH, she's gonna put me on the block because she's jealous of me."

I know that pairing Taylor with Daniel would be lulz but honestly I want her paired with Kyle for ultimate chaos. Or Alyssa sitting there seething all week while she's tethered to the Turner Formerly Known as Matt.

• LOL 2

Jasmine is getting ready to leave the HoH room, which mostly consists of directing Ameerah what to pack. The Have-Nots will be sleeping in the Royal bed tonight, as a special treat. Jasmine shows Ameerah how to lift one corner of the bottom sheet and efficiently shake off all the crumbs of improperly-cooked snacks. “There,” she says, “now they have a nice place to sleep.” Ameerah says something about the fart smells and Jasmine shrugs.

GIVE THEM NEW SHEETS.

• Mind Blown 2
  • LOL 8
(edited)

The Have Nots will be taking possession of the HoH tonight because of their six day sacrifice this week. Her Royal Laziness had Ameerah undress the HoH bed so that all the chicken wing and corndog crumbs were scattered on the carpet and then supervised while Ameerah put the royal bedchamber to rights. "I dun tore up this bey-yud, hyuck hyuck," Jasmine drawled as she liberally sprayed perfume on the bed to cover the stench of cooking oil, her unwiped ass, and her dirty ass feet foot. Ameerah also tidied up the Royal Shitter and pointed out that Jasmine's hair shit is all over the place. "Ah'll get et timarraw," Jasmine declared until she remembered who she was. "Or ah'll send sumone up to git it fer me."

A few minutes later, Her Royal Laziness graces downstairs with her presence and someone asks her about meal time. "Ah'll et up in mah room." How kind of her to spread her crumbs further - we stan a thoughtful queen.

ETA: @30 Helens, JINX!

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 10
(edited)

Her Royal Laziness is now splayed across her downstairs bed, enjoying an evening nosh of cherry popsicle and Cool Ranch Doritos. That's a choice.

ETA: I can't even hear the other side of the feeds on quad cam because all there is is CRUNCH CRUNCH CRINKLE CHOMP SLURP CRUNCH CRINKLE. This is my cry for help. Help.

ETA2: I took the headphones off and put them down on the desk and the CRUNCH CRINKLE SLURP is still loud enough to almost drown out the TV beside me.

ETA3: SHE JUST TOOK THE STICK OUT OF HER POPSICLE AND PUT IT DIRECTLY DOWN ON THE WHITE AND MUSTARD BEDSPREAD.
BigCraftyHind-size_restricted.gif

ETA4: SHE WIPED HER COOL RANCH FINGERS ON THE BEDSPREAD. MAKE THE MADNESS STOP.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Mind Blown 4
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 8

Downstairs Queen Jasmine is strategizing with Daniel and Ameerah, a half-eaten popsicle in one hand and a fistful of chips in the other, and I can barely hear what anyone’s saying over the CRUNCH CRUNCH CRUNCH. They are trying to figure out who’s lying about the Pooch/ Brittany/ Michael/ Joseph alliance that’s supposedly forming. 

Jasmine gave Daniel strict rules about what upstairs snacks can be eaten by tonight’s palace guests and which are HANDS OFF, QUEEN ONLY (shrimp and popsicles). Daniel asks her thoughts on hummus and she quivers in revulsion.

• LOL 2
(edited)
7 minutes ago, 30 Helens said:

HANDS OFF, QUEEN ONLY (shrimp and popsicles)

What is with her food pairings? I've eaten some weird combinations when I get high as balls but this is new. And a little nauseating.

And now she has her Cool Ranch hand (licked and wiped clean) down her pants. I - I don't even know. I'm gonna go Google the number for the mental health crisis hotline. I think I might need it before this night is over.

Edited by Callaphera
  • LOL 1
  • Love 3

Jasmine to Ameerah after half the house has been talking about how many kids they want: "I don't want to be a surrogate, I want to hire one. I'm just gonna give her my aig."
Angela from 90 Day Fiancé: "I can tote it, I just need yer aig."

Also Nicole made quesadillas? burritos? some sort of Mexican feast? for the Have Nots to destroy at midnight but uh, it all looks a little overdone and dry for someone who claims to be a professional chef.

• LOL 2

Jasmine is so happy to be back home in the downstairs room, where she can get some peace and nobody will be crowded into her room, bothering her all the time. She says this to the approximately 6 people who are camped out with her right now.

The talk turns to body hair and shaving. Jasmine does not need to shave her thighs because they are covered with soft blond baby hair. She starts to pull down her pants to show them, but catches herself, to everyone’s relief. Joseph shaves his arms so they will look more veiny. 

How many kids does everyone want? Lots, apparently. Ameerah wants 5. Jasmine wants 6, but doesn’t know how she’ll get so many out of her vagina. That’s why she will be hiring a seer-ogate. But it has to be her eggs, for the green eyes.

• Love 1
(edited)

When I broke my foot I had a Lisfranc fracture and the bruising looked like that, but up by my toes where the bones had separated. I had one surgery to insert 3 pins and another to remove them. Boy did that hurt. 

I'm in CA so the Have Nots are celebrating in time with me. 

Jasmine is still doing her best Al Bundy impression with her hand in her pants. 

eta: just realized that for some reason the house is like 4 minutes behind real time. 

Edited by Mediocre Gatsby
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

Jasmine is still doing her best Al Bundy impression with her hand in her pants. 

Both hands now. I'm gonna be on the lookout to see when she washes her hands next because I apparently hate myself. Hork.

• LOL 2
9 minutes ago, Lucas Rowan said:

That's a lie?  I thought that an alliance like that was forming (and didn't see the point since Pooch is out of here tomorrow, barring any surprises).

Jasmine and Ameerah are hearing different stories about who was actually in the room and whose name might be included without their agreement. They are going to quiz Michael to see if his story matches up, so they will know if hey can trust him.

Whoever is manning the cameras has some serious issues tonight. First the close-ups of Jasmine's foot and constantly framing her so that her foot takes up the majority of the shot and now the zoom in on Daniel stuffing his face and licking sour cream off his lips. I think the button intern might need the help line more than I do.

• LOL 1

For those keeping track at home, Kyle put together some tacos for Jasmine, who hasn't eaten anything today. He then sat down at the table next to... Taylor! Despite an empty chair being beside Alyssa. So Alyssa immediately got up and asked Jasmine for some of her Advil because Jasmine was on the other side of Kyle. So this will probably be a thing later.

• LOL 1

Aaand now we have jealous Alyssa questioning Kyle about how he was complimenting Taylor earlier. But that's okay! Because now she's giggling and calling him cute and he's calling her cute and she's trying to make him jealous by talking about how she and Turner like all the same TV shows giggle giggle kill me now.

• LOL 1
  • Love 2

Nicole comes through and yells at Alyssa for using her towel, but not even that can kill the mood because Alyssa’s headache is long gone and she is wriggling around the bed and giddy with Kyle’s proximity and we are about 15 seconds away from a hair flip, mark my words.

Nicole is back and she is still mad about the towel and WHY DO YOU EVEN CARE, YOU HAVE POO HANDS.

• LOL 7

Alyssa continues to bounce and dance around the house, and everyone thinks she’s hopped up on Advil, not knowing she’s actually high on Kyle. Jasmine is shocked to hear that Alyssa usually takes 4 Advil at a time, because the daily limit is 6! But wait, 4 is less than 6! Jasmine wonders if she should take some more.

Jasmine practices what she’s going to say to Julie tomorrow: “Almost back to feeling like a spring chicken!” Turner approves.

Ameerah is going straight to the vote: “I vote to evict Pooch!” Pooch is aghast. Just kidding, she assures him. She is not going to tell Julie she looks beautiful. That is so played.

• Love 1

Nicole and Daniel are in the Royal bed. Pooch is supposed to arrive soon, and Daniel starts to leave because he doesn’t want to share a bed with Pooch. It’s too small. Pooch’s habit of spooning probably also plays a role. But Nicole convinces him to stay. She probably doesn’t want to get spooned by Pooch, either. Who invited Pooch? Taylor did, and she already left.

Elsewhere, Monte, Kyle and Joseph are still trying to figure if they have the votes to keep Pooch. They think they may have lost Michael. The think they have Daniel’s vote, but he could be lying. Pooch enters. He wants to talk like men. The girls know about The Oasis, so someone has betrayed them. Who is it? Maybe Daniel. “We’re so fucked,” they all sigh.

Pooch still thinks he has the votes. He is sure about the 3 in the room plus Turner. He is confident he has Alyssa and Daniel. He wants them to work on Indy. He’s going to talk to Michael and Brittany tonight. I don’t think Daniel and Nicole need to worry about the spooning. Pooch has a long night of scrambling ahead.

• Love 1

WTF. I went for a nap and I wake up and suddenly Kyle is spilling that Alyssa spilled to him about the Old School alliance and he's created a counter alliance called New School and Monte wants to work with Taylor and they think Nicole and Jasmine are annoying and Kyle doesn't want to kiss Alyssa but he really really likes her and the guys are onto Ameerah and she's their next big target and the Turner Formerly Known As Matt is such a gross person that not only did Poochie joke earlier that Jasmine shouldn't sit on his bed because she might get a disease but people are actively trying to avoid going to use the can if they see him in there.

*takes a deep breath*

It's 4 am BBT on the morning of the "live" eviction and HoH comp and the boys just went to bed. So it looks like the girls will continue to steamroll.

• Love 1

Primetimer needs a puke 🤮 emoji for all things jasmine because I didn’t think any of her grossness was funny or mind blowing and none of the other emojis apply. 

• Like 5
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
1 hour ago, dizzyd said:

Primetimer needs a puke 🤮 emoji for all things jasmine because I didn’t think any of her grossness was funny or mind blowing and none of the other emojis apply. 

I was just thinking that. I'm scrolling this thread first thing in the morning, and feeling slightly nauseous. (The recaps are hilarious though...you all deserve financial compensation from CBS).

Between Turner, Jasmine, and poo hands-gate, this cast seems super gross for being this early in the season.

Forget a wall yeller, someone fling some Lysol wipes and Febreeze into the backyard.

How are the ants? Have they arrived yet?

Edited by CrazyDog
  • Hugs 1
  • LOL 4
  • Love 4

They need to give Jasmine an ace bandage or something. That foot looks exactly like my foot when I fucked it up 3 years ago. It was a level 3 sprain.

I also don't know how Jas has such an appetite on that foot. I remember when my foot was that messed up that I was in so much pain I didn't eat.

32 minutes ago, CrazyDog said:

I've heard them mention "bugs" but I don't know if they were our brave little buddies or just regular old flies but something with more than two legs was landing in water glasses and shaker bottles without their lids a few days ago.

1 minute ago, Lady Whistleup said:

They need to give Jasmine an ace bandage or something.

She does have one, she just took it off to rest it last night and we got an extreme close-up of the bruising.

The funny thing is, Jasmine keeps claiming that she isn't eating but that's pretty much all we see her doing on the feeds when she's not directing people to cook her food just the right way (or feeling Joseph's hands - that was a thing last night, too). And I don't mean that in a shame-y way - it's kinda like how I'll go grocery shopping on Sunday and spend $250 restocking the kitchen and pantry and then immediately whine that there's nothing to eat while going face deep into a package of Oreos I bought three weeks ago. The only difference is I'm not doing to an audience of more than the husband and the cat.

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Callaphera said:

And I don't mean that in a shame-y way - it's kinda like how I'll go grocery shopping on Sunday and spend $250 restocking the kitchen and pantry and then immediately whine that there's nothing to eat while going face deep into a package of Oreos I bought three weeks ago. The only difference is I'm not doing to an audience of more than the husband and the cat.

And the cat will be the one judging you more than the people here judge contestants.

• LOL 8
  • Love 2
8 hours ago, Lucas Rowan said:

At least they're letting us in on the post-eviction antics of the houseguests, even if we do have to wait to see the actual eviction on Sunday.

Good - because that's when the most gaming happens!  They would have lost momentum if they cut it until Sunday.  I don't trust their edits anymore, so it would have been an entire week lost on me.

• Love 3
1 minute ago, Welshman in Ca said:

And the cat will be the one judging you more than the people here judge contestants.

Yeah but I caught him licking the butter off of my cinnamon raisin toast last night so WHO IS JUDGING WHO NOW, DUKE?

• LOL 18

A late good morning! All our BB friends are busy sleeping right now. Camera 1 shows Matt, face down on his pillow. His bed is on the opposite wall from the other beds. Since he seems to be really gross, I wonder if the others made him sleep there. Camera 2 shows the Monte, Kyle and Michael snoozing away. Shoes and socks are littered over the flower, with piles of clothing.

Camera 3 shows the hallway bedroom. I think Joseph is in the middle bed. Taylor should be in here, too, and Brittany. The other three beds are full - oh, Jasmine is in here, too.

By the way, my work is reminding me of Big Brother. My department is one alliance and another department is another alliance antagonistic to mine. But we're not on live feeds (thank goodness).

15 minutes ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Here’s a great thread of Jasmine complaining about the food other ppl made her:

What a spoiled brat.  Cook your own food, if you are going to be that nitpicky.

Also, can you imagine her being a have not?

• Love 2
11 minutes ago, seltzer3 said:

What a spoiled brat.  Cook your own food, if you are going to be that nitpicky.

I can't wait!!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 7
14 minutes ago, seltzer3 said:

Jasmine has said that she is not volunteering and will be keeping her mouth shut if volunteers are asked for. I really really hope she's voluntold to do it this week. I can hear the "But mah foot!" already.

• LOL 4
  • Love 1
(edited)
10 hours ago, Callaphera said:

At this point I can't tell whether The Turner Formerly Known As Matt's shorts are patterned or if he just hasn't washed them. 🤢

m5PjWFl.png

All these new reaction emotes, and we can’t get a vomit reaction?!

edit: after reading further down, I see I’m not alone!

Edited by ilovebeaarthur
  • Applause 2
  • Love 2
2 hours ago, CrazyDog said:

They stopped in, saw the conditions, said “nope, too much”, and peaced the fuck back out.

1 hour ago, Lady Whistleup said:

Here’s a great thread of Jasmine complaining about the food other ppl made her:

Terrance in the kitchen, as she starts to complain about the spices: “Oh, God.”

This is unbelievable, and I’d already seen some of it. She even dissed Alyssa’s heart shaped sandwich. If it were me, those egg yolks would have been re-served on top of her head.

• LOL 7
  • Love 4
(edited)

To me the worst part of that twitter thread is Jasmine asking Taylor to cook for her and then pretending that Taylor was trying to butter her up by asking if she could cook. How do people get so entitled? I guess in some respects this is the kind of player you get when you're casting people who can take a whole summer off -- some of them end up being "entrepreneurs" who are incapable of working for someone else and think the world revolves around them. 

Jasmine was doing her hair and hoping she looks cute, and .... puppy

Edited by Mediocre Gatsby
  • Like 2
  • Love 5
(edited)
On 7/21/2022 at 4:49 AM, Lucas Rowan said:

Really?  I'm pretty sure that BB20's Haleigh was the only one who did that.

Nah, there have been several HGs, male and female, who’ve made it a point to say to Julie on air how beautiful she looked. But it was indeed Haleigh who took it to dizzying heights of hilarity with remarks like “You look the epitome of scrumptiousness tonight, Julie.”

I don’t think I’ll be able to watch the HGs vote Sunday night without remembering how last season Derek F made it his mission to mangle his “I vote to evict…” bit. And don’t tell me it was because he had a learning disability. He was trying to make it a “thing” and all it did was make him the object of ridicule.

Edited by TimWil
  • Love 4
7 hours ago, Lady Whistleup said:

They need to give Jasmine an ace bandage or something. That foot looks exactly like my foot when I fucked it up 3 years ago. It was a level 3 sprain.

She does indeed have a level 3 sprain. Well, I mean, in theory. That's what she said they told her but she is known to lie lol.

• Love 2
4 hours ago, Mediocre Gatsby said:

To me the worst part of that twitter thread is Jasmine asking Taylor to cook for her and then pretending that Taylor was trying to butter her up by asking if she could cook. How do people get so entitled? I guess in some respects this is the kind of player you get when you're casting people who can take a whole summer off -- some of them end up being "entrepreneurs" who are incapable of working for someone else and think the world revolves around them. 

Jasmine was doing her hair and hoping she looks cute, and .... puppy

I think the worst part is how she doesn't pick up on the changes in body language whenever she complains. Thats not even being entitled. That's just poor game play when she doesn't see thw exasperated body language of others.

• Like 2
  • Love 2
1 hour ago, Lady Whistleup said:

I think the worst part is how she doesn't pick up on the changes in body language whenever she complains. Thats not even being entitled. That's just poor game play when she doesn't see thw exasperated body language of others.

Let's hope it's a quick ticket out the door.

• Applause 1
  • Love 5

Gawd, how horrible to be stuck in that house 24/7 with someone like that.

I would cut her loose - the sooner the better - pre-jury.  Especially if recovery for her foot is really12 weeks (?), she isn't going to be any help with the physical comps. 

• Like 2
  • Love 4
4 hours ago, TimWil said:

I don’t think I’ll be able to watch the HGs vote tonight without remembering how last season Derek F made it his mission to mangle his “I vote to evict…” bit. And don’t tell me it was because he had a learning disability. He was trying to make it a “thing” and all it did was make him the object of ridicule.

I had forgotten all about that!  He mangled it a few different ways,  then settled on, "I sadly to evote ______"

Drove me crazy.

• LOL 5

Honestly, I don’t really care that much who wins HOH, because I’m almost at @peachmangosteen levels of hating everyone and everything this season, but I REALLY want to watch Jasmine not be HOH for a day or two. I feel it will be glorious once she realizes none of these people really give a shit about her and she’ll have to start cooking her own damn food. 
And wiping her own ass, because that shall never be forgotten. 

• LOL 3
  • Love 11